Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   People In Glass Houses..... (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=163960)

sdkammeyer 02-27-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shelly (Post 1095660)
Steve, just in case I have a great liver and onion recipe.:)

I might have to get that from you!! :)

I also drive on parkways and park on driveways. I believe that sports is the original "reality television".

Rainbows are awesome ... double rainbows are more rare than no-hitters.

I admire people who sacrifice their own time, with no financial gain, to better the hobby with one-of-a-kind information.

I firmly believe that heaven exists.

I think that Christmas has become overrated. Valentines day too.

shelly 02-27-2013 12:53 PM

If you promise to end this i will give you the recipe;)

Runscott 02-27-2013 12:58 PM

Steve, why your sudden interest in this thread? If you are trying to 'out-stupid' Chris, you won hands-down.

Leon 02-27-2013 01:48 PM

Steve is suspended. Anyone else want to act like a maroon?

and I just deleted 25 of Steve's idiotic posts.....as well as 17 of Big Dave's posts.

Big Dave 02-27-2013 01:55 PM

Leon...I believe he was just showing the ridiculous that this thread has become. It has been going on for a week.....to what purpose? If Chris has a point to make, a finger to point, or an allegation against someone...then have him get to the point...

Leon 02-27-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dave (Post 1095768)
Leon...I believe he was just showing the ridiculous that this thread has become. It has been going on for a week.....to what purpose? If Chris has a point to make, a finger to point, or an allegation against someone...then have him get to the point...

You guys made a point and so did I.....42 total deletions later. Every single post I deleted had nothing to do with the hobby. Yes, Chris is being a bit evasive but there is a method to his madness. And it should be rather obvious who he is talking about anyway. On the other hand no one is going to hold threads or this board hostage the way you and Steve were posting. This one post, in this thread (that I am responding to) is all you had to say to get your point across. I hate censoring anything or deleting anything but if it's for the betterment of the board, imo, then so be it. Every post I deleted was completely and 100% void of anything to do with anything in this thread or the hobby.

PS.. I reinstated Steve but I don't want anyone hijacking a thread with a gazillion insane posts. It makes the board look bad. Please PM me for help before it comes to that. I understand the covertness of this thread but that doesn't mean everyone can hijack it.

jgmp123 02-27-2013 02:23 PM

Leon,

At the same time, what Chris is doing is making the board look bad. I get that he has done some great things for the hobby, but he really shouldn't get a pass...

Leon 02-27-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgmp123 (Post 1095785)
Leon,

At the same time, what Chris is doing is making the board look bad. I get that he has done some great things for the hobby, but he really shouldn't get a pass...

So a few folks should PM me and I can have a chat with Chris about it. Taking over the thread, or the board, isn't the way to accomplish anything. Sorry, but it wasn't even close in my mind, 42 completely erroneous posts in a row just upset me. What can I say?

earlywynnfan 02-27-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jgmp123 (Post 1095785)
Leon,

Agreed. What has this post led to? Another pissing match with the regulars and finger-pointing amongst everyone. This is worse than gossip.

Ken

earlywynnfan 02-27-2013 02:31 PM

Sorry, Leon, guess I was typing at the same time as you.

Ken

Leon 02-27-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earlywynnfan (Post 1095790)
Sorry, Leon, guess I was typing at the same time as you.

Ken

That's ok Ken. Like I said, if several folks are upset and several folks PM me I promise I will help. I always have. That is the way it should be done.

Big Dave 02-27-2013 02:37 PM

I expressed how I felt about this thread 6 pages ago....yet here we are with the same as then.

Leon 02-27-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dave (Post 1095793)
I expressed how I felt about this thread 6 pages ago....yet here we are with the same as then.

And when did you PM me? Like I said, instead of taking over the thread, you, Steve, and whomever else should have got a hold of me. I have never, that I remember, been accused of not helping someone when asked. I always at least try and most times am successful. This would have been no different.

PS...this should only be your 2nd page...you can set how many posts per page all the way up to 80 in your user control panel.....this is barely the 2nd page for me.

Leon 02-27-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere (Post 1095341)
If Leon wishes to lock this thread that is fine with me.

I think the easiest thing to do at this point is what the originator of the thread said is fine with him. Lock it.
All I ask is that in the future, before anyone blows a gasket, get a hold of me to help. I will always try or give an explanation of why I can't. I do think this is concerning a self proclaimed white knight, who a few have mentioned and already stated in the thread. But I don't know, for sure, as Chris never told me either.