Net54baseball.com Forums

Net54baseball.com Forums (http://www.net54baseball.com/index.php)
-   Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions (http://www.net54baseball.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Heritage / LOTG wins (http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=231435)

tennisguy 12-01-2016 02:32 PM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al C.risafulli (Post 1606864)
AAAARGH! This makes me crazy!

Sorry to hear this, hopefully we pack things well enough that there are multiple "lines of defense" between your stuff and the elements. We try and make sure everything is REALLY well-protected.

For those still waiting for shipping notices and such, trust that we're chugging away - the Thanksgiving holiday shut us down for a few days (and also kept some important shipping materials from being delivered) but people still paid during that time, so we're working hard to get caught up. We're pretty close but not quite there yet. We had more winners in this auction than ever before (thanks!), and a boxing auction on top of that, so there are something like 500 packages to ship!

Thanks to everyone who participated in either auction!

-Al

Thanks Al for another great auction! I certainly appreciate you guys packaging everything so carefully and securely. LOTG always top notch!

Snapolit1 12-01-2016 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennisguy (Post 1606866)
Steve, glad to hear that you received it and that your winnings were safe and secure. The PO can be frustrating at times.

My regular guy is great. But when he's out some younger guy just ignores the signature required part of it and dumps the package. I don't get it. Does he sign something fraudulently with my name? Odd. Or does he think they are asking for his signature?

Al, was packed well and I picked it up a few minutes after he dropped it off. All good.

AustinMike 12-01-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al C.risafulli (Post 1606864)
Thanks to everyone who participated in either auction!

-Al

Al, thanks for letting me register at the last minute.

Mike

pawpawdiv9 12-02-2016 12:10 PM

Ok. Just got my tracking # this afternoon from Heritage, says Dec 6th expectancy.
That takes a load off my concerns from previously posted.

Sean 12-02-2016 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1606762)
I'm also waiting for my Hunt winnings. The check cleared my bank Nov. 23. :(

And I just got my tracking info from Hunt. Ten days after they got my check, nine days after it cleared. :mad:

mybuddyinc 12-04-2016 10:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heritage -- "Paid, Thank You" -- no tracking as of today :( -- 5K+

LOTG --- Got them --- Love them :)

"Upgraded" a few backs with these tougher mid-tiers:

Attachment 253103

Fun, fun, Scott :rolleyes:

Bicem 12-04-2016 10:17 AM

No tracking from Heritage despite a follow up phone call where they said it would for sure be last week. Not Christie's bad but could be better.

gnaz01 12-04-2016 12:34 PM

Got my tracking number late last night, probably going out Monday

glchen 12-04-2016 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1607144)
And I just got my tracking info from Hunt. Ten days after they got my check, nine days after it cleared. :mad:

I have to say for Hunt, they were lightning fast for me. They shipped my winnings for this past auction they day they received my check. The check wasn't even cleared until 3-4 business days later. Granted, my winnings were only around $500, but this happened in the previous auction also.

BeanTown 12-04-2016 01:17 PM

Nothing from Hunt either. Check around 5K cashed over a week ago from them. No tracking and no email. Nothing like taking care of a 20 year customer. I will be emailing Lisa tomorrow on this as she is normally pretty good at making things happen.

Heritage I received my winnings within a week. Normally, you have to request priority shipping if you are a platinum member. Not sure what the policy is to become a platinum member though. I haven't had any bad expierence with them other than the long wait time for their accounting to settle consignments a month after auction close. Peter does a great job there along with Derek.

botn 12-04-2016 01:34 PM

It seems PWCC is the only one who consistently ships lots timely to everyone. I have had great experiences with Hunt, Heritage, Huggins and Scott, Sterling and REA every single time I have won. It is unrealistic to expect a house to be able to ship everyone's wins at the same time. Some have to be first while others are not first. That said Leland's and sadly, LOTG, have been by far the slowest on getting product delivered of all the houses I deal with. It might be worth paying the extra 3% next time and taking advantage of using paypal with LOTG. My guess is those orders ship more promptly. As for Leland's...not sure how to fix that one.

Sean 12-06-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 1607144)

Got my Hunt item today. I must admit that once they got around to shipping it, it did get here quickly. :)

AustinMike 12-06-2016 06:49 PM

Finally got notice from Hunt (13 days after check hit bank) and Heritage (5 days after check hit bank) that winnings were being mailed. Still waiting to hear from Mile High (now 14 days after check hit bank).

ajquigs 12-06-2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeanH3 (Post 1603722)
I really love big fat bordered T206's.

http://www.collectorfocus.com/images...6-tris-speaker

I'm with you on that ... I like the nice white borders and the symmetrical wear. Congrats.

AustinMike 12-07-2016 04:07 PM

FedEx stopped by today with winnings from Mile High. Never got a notice that it was mailed, but very glad that it is here. Heritage got here today by USPS.

Zan 12-08-2016 10:21 PM

Waited until it came in, kind of superstitious when it comes to posting things before they arrive.

Here he is in all his glory. A period autograph, to boot.

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/m...254171_HDR.jpg

Leon 12-09-2016 07:56 AM

As we know you are a Greenberg collector that is some great card. Congrats...

For me, once a card has shipped and I have tracking, I will usually disclose it but usually not until then. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan (Post 1608940)
Waited until it came in, kind of superstitious when it comes to posting things before they arrive.

Zan 12-09-2016 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1608983)
As we know you are a Greenberg collector that is some great card. Congrats...

For me, once a card has shipped and I have tracking, I will usually disclose it but usually not until then. :)

Thanks Leon for the kind words!

Topnotchsy 12-11-2016 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zan (Post 1608940)

That is beautiful!

Exhibitman 12-11-2016 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 1608983)

If it comes from a reputable AH I wouldn't worry about someone stealing the deal once the auction closes. I've never heard of that happening.

Zan 12-12-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topnotchsy (Post 1609592)
That is beautiful!

Thanks Jeff!

Leon 12-13-2016 06:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Of course I was only talking about AH's when discussing wins before arrival. Or if it is an extremely trustworthy ebayer...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exhibitman (Post 1609643)
If it comes from a reputable AH I wouldn't worry about someone stealing the deal once the auction closes. I've never heard of that happening.

Snapolit1 12-13-2016 07:00 AM

wrong board