NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 06-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Default Second June B/S/T Thread

Posted By: Dan Bretta

All prices include shipping and insurance if over $50.

1939 Kenesaw Mountain Landis Signed Letter - Trade Pending

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gabe Paul signed Letter and Christmas Card with old Redlegs Logo. $50 - Paul died in 1998 and is likely to be elected to the Hall of Fame at some point.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 Christmas cards from Waite Hoyt signed "Waite" - $30

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dark spots are shadows from my scanner as the card was not lying flat when I scanned it - too big to fit.
Photobucket

Old 06-25-2008, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jimmy

I add some baseball games, programs and some other great items

take a look

http://www.jbsportsauctions.com/new.html

Thanks Jimmy

Old 06-25-2008, 09:18 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Richard S. Simon

3x5 cards

Jackie Robinson $750
Roger Maris $500
Christy Mathewson 1921 testimonial program, lots of pics $2100

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.
Unknown author
--
We made a promise. We swore we'd always remember.
No retreat baby, no surrender.
The Boss

Old 06-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mark

Rare NRMT Condition 1880s Harvard Baseball Mug. Vibrant and colorful graphics, and NO chips, cracks, hairlines, crazing or staining of any kind. Note that the Pitcher is barehanded, and that this particular variation has the Laurel leaves at the top. Very rare, especially in this condititon. $389 - Shipping/Handling included.

Very nice 1890s Salt Cellar or Toothpick Holder, with 3 crossed Ring Bats and Early Baseball. Very nice patina and no notable flaws. Rare early figural worthy of any advanced collection. $169 - Shipping/Handling included.

Potential discount, if you want both. Whatever does not sell is going to Hunt Auctions. Thanks for looking!

Old 06-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jon Canfield

I’ve recently acquired a second Broadleaf that I am offering for sale. The cigarette pack is in amazing condition and, to the best of my knowledge, the finest copy out there.

The pack is a 15 count cigarette pack. It is from Factory 25, 2nd District of Virginia. Amazingly, it still retains 10+ of it’s original cigarettes. However, the pack does not have a tax stamp for closer dating. Furthermore, there is no reference to the ATC or L&M on the pack. Based on the 15 count cigarette configuration, I believe this pack dates from 1910 – 1917 which I have confirmed with a few others. It is impossible for me to speculate as to which year it dates however there is a possibility it is from the T206 distribution era although I do not have any definitive proof to say so for sure. If interested, please email me for pricing - jon_canfield@hotmail.com.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Old 06-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jamie

6 buttons including three of Walter Johnson's congress campaign buttons. Fred Brown pitched for the Red Sox and John Tener was of course featured in the Old Judge set. Wilbur Huckle was minor leaguer in the Mets system. Very unique collection. The Johnson baseball stitch buttons usually sell in the $250-300 range each. I'm offering the whole lot for $650 delivered.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Rich

Have most caps in this tough set available.