NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2016, 12:52 PM
Todd Schultz

Default Suit yourself, Leon

Leon has informed me that I will be suspended and the following post deleted if inserted in his thread about a near T206 for sale. Since I believe the seller's reputation of those cards is important here, and given the recent stated desire by many to be aware of improprieties in the hobby, I'm posting it here too, although I believe it more pertinent to the other thread. It's going over in the other thread too, and I don't give a damn that it was a paid advertisement.

Seller's a real peach.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=133471

look at post 282 and those thereafter-- a real truth teller.

Also
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...rterscards2006

And this one mentions him:
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Todd is suspended. This thread is what I asked him to do. He basically said "No, I will put it where I want to."

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
Leon has informed me that I will be suspended and the following post deleted if inserted in his thread about a near T206 for sale. Since I believe the seller's reputation of those cards is important here, and given the recent stated desire by many to be aware of improprieties in the hobby, I'm posting it here too, although I believe it more pertinent to the other thread. It's going over in the other thread too, and I don't give a damn that it was a paid advertisement.

Seller's a real peach.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=133471

look at post 282 and those thereafter-- a real truth teller.

Also

And this one mentions him:

Last edited by Leon; 02-08-2016 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:16 PM
G.ary L.eavitt

Default Your Transaction

Let me get this straight...you bought a card in a holder, it was delivered, you cracked it, it didn't grade out with a different grading company and then you wanted a refund.???

Please tell me this is incorrect, because if you cracked it, you own it.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111gecko View Post
Let me get this straight...you bought a card in a holder, it was delivered, you cracked it, it didn't grade out with a different grading company and then you wanted a refund.???

That was a 5 yr old thread. I understand Todd's points completely. However, he is suspended so can't post right now. He could have argued his points just as well here, instead of doing what I asked him not to do.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:34 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111gecko View Post

Agreed...that is like buying a scratch off ticket, scratching it, and then wanting a refund because it is a loser.
Old 02-08-2016, 01:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Agreed...that is like buying a scratch off ticket, scratching it, and then wanting a refund because it is a loser.
Please, I don't want that debate going on again while Todd can't respond. It is not fair. His suspension isn't a long one and he will be allowed back soon, if he wants to come back. Ya'll can debate it again then if you so desire. It also seems there were other issues too. But again, there is a time and place to discuss everything and anything..But when members can't argue back then it's not cool, imo...

Last edited by Leon; 02-08-2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:06 PM

Another longtime banned. Keep 'em coming, Leon.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoriano View Post
Another longtime banned. Keep 'em coming, Leon.
Todd will be allowed back soon if he wants to come back, as stated.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Al

Leon,
Maybe then you should just lock this thread and re open it when you let Todd back.. Im just sayin that would be fair..

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..
Closed Thread