NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 02-03-2011, 09:58 AM

Default Speechless

http://cgi.ebay.com/STAN-MUSIAL-AUTO...item2a0dd5ed1d
Old 02-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Omg!!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Christopher Williams

Default Barack Obama and Tiger Woods

If you think that is bad you should see his Barack Obama and Tiger Woods forgeries.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BARACK-OBAMA-Aut...item2a0dd8d527

http://cgi.ebay.com/TIGER-WOODS-AUTO...item2a0dba8509

OBAMA.jpg

TIGER.jpg
Old 02-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Josh Margolin

Default I don't know

His other items look pretty authentic, especially his Corned Beef Hash background!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Banned

Hey, I'm on here a lot just checking in and found this thread. I have a very good reputation on other websites. Always honest, etc. Let me be clear that this is not mine- somebody got into my account and seems to have created a bunch of auctions. I am currently working with eBay to fix this problem.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Scott

Whats the matter w the Musial? Other than the fact it looks HIDEOUS. And Barrack and Tiger? A Legally blind person could do a better job.

I swear some people are such idiots and ebay is near useless at times in regards to this horrific crap.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteakNchop View Post
Hey, I'm on here a lot just checking in and found this thread. I have a very good reputation on other websites. Always honest, etc. Let me be clear that this is not mine- somebody got into my account and seems to have created a bunch of auctions. I am currently working with eBay to fix this problem.
Why not just change your ebay password and then delete these auctions?
Old 02-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Christopher Williams

Default Done.

Done.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 02-04-2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Done
Old 02-03-2011, 06:41 PM

I can tell you he is on another site I go on and has a very good rep on it. Now I dont know whats going on with this Ebay stuff but it wouldnt suprise me for a second if hes telling the truth.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Scott

Wow, that Torre is awful. Does Joe have Parkinsons? Plus, its just NOT GOOD, regardless of the shakiness.

Maybe he was "in a hurry" Like Obama was
Old 02-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by timber63401 View Post
I can tell you he is on another site I go on and has a very good rep on it. Now I dont know whats going on with this Ebay stuff but it wouldnt suprise me for a second if hes telling the truth.
Thank you. I can't just change my password and delete the auctions because I can't get onto my account. I have contacted customer service and hopefully I can get it back ASAP.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayGhost View Post
Whats the matter w the Musial? Other than the fact it looks HIDEOUS. And Barrack and Tiger? A Legally blind person could do a better job.

I swear some people are such idiots and ebay is near useless at times in regards to this horrific crap.
Atleast the scammer spelt "Barack" right...
Old 02-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
You're full of it and you know it. You just listed an ugly Joe Torre, too.
I would hope you don't try and ruin my rep because some scammer got onto my eBay account. Is that possible?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
The Tiger one isn't really too bad. That's pretty close to how he signed it back in the 90's, like whoever it is said.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Scott

Quote:
I would hope you don't try and ruin my rep because some scammer got onto my eBay account. Is that possible?
Well, I'm only stating how horrible the Torre is, as well as the Obama (sorry bout the Barack spelling error..haha), Woods and Musial. If a scammer did get into your account, I'm sorry, but in the meantime, horrifically bad forgeries amuse and horrify us all.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Karl Mattson

Quote:
I guess I don't understand how it works when someone hijacks an eBay account. The Tiger Woods auto was apparently listed 4-5 days ago - is it that difficult and does it take that long to get eBay to take corrective action? And how did the "corned beef hash" auctions get interspersed between, and uploaded after, the bad auto auctions? Are they some kind of auto-extended prior listings?

Is the Federer/Agassi ball auction the scammer's also? It was listed subsequent to the Woods auction, but I see it includes linkage to a photobucket account registered to SteakNchop7. Did the scammer copy photobucket links from your older auctions to make his scam appear legitimate?
Old 02-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Mattson View Post
I guess I don't understand how it works when someone hijacks an eBay account. The Tiger Woods auto was apparently listed 4-5 days ago - is it that difficult and does it take that long to get eBay to take corrective action? And how did the "corned beef hash" auctions get interspersed between, and uploaded after, the bad auto auctions? Are they some kind of auto-extended prior listings?

Is the Federer/Agassi ball auction the scammer's also? It was listed subsequent to the Woods auction, but I see it includes linkage to a photobucket account registered to SteakNchop7. Did the scammer copy photobucket links from your older auctions to make his scam appear legitimate?
I have almost all of my accounts with the same password. I actually don't know if that ball is linked onto my photobucket account, as I can still get on with my password and I never saw it. Maybe someone who knows how to hack an account knows how to do something like that possibly? I guess the person is continuing to list the corned beef hash backgrounds. Also, I am not an eBay addict and don't check it everyday. I have better things to do than look at my eBay account. I reported this to eBay customer service earlier today. I would assume they will respond in the next couple days. I would appreciate if my honesty is unquestioned, is that okay? How would you feel if first of all someone got onto your account and now a bunch of people are trying to get you in trouble for something you didn't do? I can sue you for telling untruthful things about me. Do you want to go there? I would also like if a moderator deleted this thread, as I don't want a false rumor to spread. If anybody spreads any of this, which I insist is untrue, I certainly will sue. My sister is a high stature lawyer and I will have no problem doing this and making more money than any frickin "Barrack" Obama baseball would sell for if I even listed it. Or how about I sell a Jesus Christ/God signed baseball next? How about that? Do you think I'm a frigging moron? I have been in this hobby for a while and no Obama autograph looks like that. And do you think with my spotless reputation I would even think, even think of posting sports autograph auctions that are fake on an account that beared my name? Are you that naive? Why would I use my name to do it? Being a member of several sports card forums, I know that things like this get posted. I mean, if I saw this I would have posted it too. So why don't you just quit trying to accuse an innocent person and save yourself the fifty G you'd have to pay when I sue you!??????? Okay, now STHU and delete this thread.

Last edited by SteakNchop; 02-04-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:09 AM

Quote:
I have almost all of my accounts with the same password. I actually don't know if that ball is linked onto my photobucket account, as I can still get on with my password and I never saw it. Maybe someone who knows how to hack an account knows how to do something like that possibly? I guess the person is continuing to list the corned beef hash backgrounds. Also, I am not an eBay addict and don't check it everyday. I have better things to do than look at my eBay account. I reported this to eBay customer service earlier today. I would assume they will respond in the next couple days. I would appreciate if my honesty is unquestioned, is that okay? How would you feel if first of all someone got onto your account and now a bunch of people are trying to get you in trouble for something you didn't do? I can sue you for telling untruthful things about me. Do you want to go there? I would also like if a moderator deleted this thread, as I don't want a false rumor to spread. If anybody spreads any of this, which I insist is untrue, I certainly will sue. My sister is a high stature lawyer and I will have no problem doing this and making more money than any frickin "Barrack" Obama baseball would sell for if I even listed it. Or how about I sell a Jesus Christ/God signed baseball next? How about that? Do you think I'm a frigging moron? I have been in this hobby for a while and no Obama autograph looks like that. And do you think with my spotless reputation I would even think, even think of posting sports autograph auctions that are fake on an account that beared my name? Are you that naive? Why would I use my name to do it? Being a member of several sports card forums, I know that things like this get posted. I mean, if I saw this I would have posted it too. So why don't you just quit trying to accuse an innocent person and save yourself the fifty G you'd have to pay when I sue you!??????? Okay, now STHU and delete this thread.
Wow!
Old 02-04-2011, 02:31 AM

Default Attn: Net54 board members !!!!!

Quote:
At the risk of being sued by your "high stature" big sister lawyer. Your exact words can be found above and I quote "I guess the person is continuing to list the corned beef hash backgrounds".

So... if the "Highjacker" is continuing to list the corned beef backgrounds, and you claim that you reported the highjacking to ebay yesterday morning, then why does your feedback show 'corned beef' completed sales as far back as January 3rd of this YEAR!

Also, 91 out of 99 positive feedbacks you have accumulated in the last month are via "corned beef/seashore" backgrounds that sold for anywhere from .01 - .45 cents!

I also noticed repeat buyers of your backgrounds and I have no doubt that a little more research would find that those buyers are "padding" their feedback with their penny auction winnings.

Now, I would never insinuate that you would do such a thing, as I sure don't want to get sued by your 'high stature' big sister lawyer!

There is a flip-side to all of this legal mumbo-jumbo. We, the community at net54 is blessed and/or cursed with a plethora of attorneys. Some of which may even defend me pro bono if I find myself in a legal bind.

Once again, I want to make it perfectly clear that I am not accusing you of any wrong doing, I am simply stating the facts, period.

With my warmest personal regards, Jimmy

Attn Leon. I haven't listed my last name as of yet due to the gentleman not even listing his first name. Please advise.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Jim VB

You asked:

Quote:
Do you think I'm a frigging moron?

Speaking not about autographs, not about auctions, and not about corned beef, but only about your rant and writing style, I would suggest you ask your sister for the definition of:

"res ipsa loquitur."

Last edited by Jim VB; 02-04-2011 at 05:00 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:50 AM
Christopher Williams

If your Ebay account was really hacked as you claim it has been, then you should be "thanking" us, because without this thread you wouldn't have known about your Ebay account being hacked. Think about that. That Tiger Woods was listed on Jan. 29. 2010. This thread started yesterday (Feb.3, 2010). If your Ebay account has been hacked then we have served you correctly and properly by alerting you to the hack. No one here has ruined your rep. The hacker has ruined your rep (if your Ebay account was hacked). If this thread wasn't posted yesterday (if your Ebay account was really hacked) this would all continue without your knowledge and you would continue to be in the dark about it. So if your Ebay account was really hacked you should be "thanking" us.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:35 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Well, the ball is still up. Oddly enough, some j*ck*ss bid on it already.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:42 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Can somebody explain to me how a $25 Visa gift card in this guy's listings has bids over $26 with 3 and a half days left? That just seems to completely defy common sense.

Last edited by novakjr; 02-04-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:50 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Did you really win this auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...253D&viewitem=
Old 02-04-2011, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
Can somebody explain to me how a $25 Visa gift card in this guy's listings has bids over $26 with 3 and a half days left? That just seems to completely defy common sense.
It's very simple David. The buyer and seller appear to be one and the same.

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180619896555

Fact. ebay user name; melmotmel is the high bidder on the gift card auction you mention.

Fact. melmotmel was the winner of the only lot steaknchop7 sold for more than $10 over the last 98 auctions and here is the telltale feedback melmotmel left for steaknchop7...

BEST SELLER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Member id melmotmel ( Feedback Score Of 1 ) Feb-03-11 00:37
BRAND NEW WACOM Bamboo CTL460 Pen Tablet CTL 460 (#180616461789) US $59.00 View Item BRAND NEW WACOM Bamboo CTL460 Pen Tablet CTL 460

melmotmel has also shill bid the Tiger Woods signed ball that steaknchop7 has up for auction at this time. Or would that be a "Hacker" has up for sale?

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180618953993

Any questions? I didn't think so. Jimmy

Last edited by thekingofclout; 02-04-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Scott

I find this whole thing crazy. All I know is, I don't want to get sued, but those are pathetic forgeries by whoever posted them, be it Fred Flinstone, Mickey Mouse, Jack Bauer, Ben Roethlisberger or whoever.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by novakjr View Post
Yes David, steaknchop7 won that dollar bil for $6.10. It's a "get great feedback" scam as is the corned beef crap.

Here is the actual discription for the dollar bill auction...

This is One dollar up for sell No Reserve

THIS is our 4th one dollar action... ebay buyers are loving it..

This dollar will be payed same day with paypal ..after payment is revised. what ever you pay if you pay $5.00 you will get $5.00 back and good feed back.But.. So think of it as free feed back without have to buy nothing..Anything over 1.00 will get a full refund and good feed back. if the wining bid is 0.50 you pay 0.50 and i will send a 1.00 transition to your paypal email .. You ask y are you doing this... its because we are the best and we are so close to our 500 star and we would like to celebrate .By getting some new customers to come check us out.. thats all we ask is that u check out some of our other items up for sell.. some items start at just 0.01 with NO RESERVE.... so happy bidding

Unbelievable!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Rick P

Quote:
After that post, I think you can delete the word "spotless" in future messages. Sheesh.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:44 AM
Barry Sloate

Why do I always find these types of threads so difficult to understand? At this point I have no idea who is doing what to whom.

Last edited by barrysloate; 02-04-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Why do I always find these types of threads so difficult to understand? At this point I have no idea who is doing what to whom.
Recap for Barry:

1) Some really bad autograph auctions are listed on Ebay. (Musial, Obama, Tiger Woods, et al.)

2) Seller comes on here to claim that it's his account, but that it's been hijacked.

3) This leads people to look at his other auctions and his feedback. The item he sells the most of? A picture of a plate of corned beef hash. He has sold many in the past. He has many more listed. This type of thing is a fraud used to build feedback. Ebay has not recognized that feedback seems to be equal whether the item bought/sold is a $10,000 baseball card or a 15 cent, electronic picture of hash. He has even "purchased" a $1 bill for $6.10, so he is working both sides of the scam.

4) He has continued to list new "hash" pictures, even after his account was "hijacked." This leads us to believe his account has not been hijacked.

5) When it is pointed out to the seller, he loses it. Claims his reputation is "spotless!" His sister is a lawyer of "high stature!" He threatens to sue everyone and is sure he will collect $50,000 from each. (This business model will surely generate more revenue than the 15 cent pictures, right?)

Last edited by Jim VB; 02-04-2011 at 09:00 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:03 AM
Jim VB

Just to protect yourself, anyone posting in this thread shoud post their $50,000 in an escrow account! I'm sure Leon will hold the money until the lawsuits clear.

(Cash, Checks, and Money Orders are OK. Paypal, add 3%!)
Old 02-04-2011, 09:24 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
Recap for Barry:

1) Some really bad autograph auctions are listed on Ebay. (Musial, Obama, Tiger Woods, et al.)

2) Seller comes on here to claim that it's his account, but that it's been hijacked.

3) This leads people to look at his other auctions and his feedback. The item he sells the most of? A picture of a plate of corned beef hash. He has sold many in the past. He has many more listed. This type of thing is a fraud used to build feedback. Ebay has not recognized that feedback seems to be equal whether the item bought/sold is a $10,000 baseball card or a 15 cent, electronic picture of hash. He has even "purchased" a $1 bill for $6.10, so he is working both sides of the scam.

4) He has continued to list new "hash" pictures, even after his account was "hijacked." This leads us to believe his account has not been hijacked.

5) When it is pointed out to the seller, he loses it. Claims his reputation is "spotless!" His sister is a lawyer of "high stature!" He threatens to sue everyone and is sure he will collect $50,000 from each. (This business model will surely generate more revenue than the 15 cent pictures, right?)
Well written, Jim. If his account was really hacked then why was a new "Hash Background" auction listed just yesterday? Crooks hack accounts to sell high-end junk. Why would the hacker list a "Hash Background" auction that "you" started to list on Jan. 1, 2011? Geez.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:27 AM

What I find amusing is the seller with the hacked account knows what Tiger Woods autograph from the 1990's looks like.

I follow sports and have watched Tiger Woods play golf on TV for years. My Nephew even has his Sports Illustrated for Kids rookie golf card. The funny thing is, I have NO CLUE what a REAL Tiger Woods autograph looks like whether it be from 2009 or 1999. Now, the seller with the hijacked account not only knows what a real Tiger Woods autograph looks like but also can tell the difference of one from the last few years and one from the 1990's.

The relative points being;

1) If my eBay account were hacked and I didn't know about it and first learned about it on this board, I would be grateful

2) If a person hacked my account and was offering a Tiger Woods autograph on it, I wouldn't know if it was real or not and I definitely wouldn't know if it varied from his autograph from over 10 years ago.

David

Edited to add the following.

For those who know how to navigate around a computer, is there a way to see what IP address was used to list the fake autographs and the corned beef hash pictures? Why I ask is because if the corned beef hash pictures have been listed since early January and the fake autograph pictures have shown up just recently but BOTH came from the SAME IP address then that will be a BIG clue as to WHO is listing what.

Last edited by ctownboy; 02-04-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Barry Sloate

Thanks Jim, well summarized. Now since this guy is threatening lawsuits, shouldn't he be putting his name out?
Old 02-04-2011, 09:42 AM
Eric Shaeffer

http://www.sportscardforum.com/member.php?u=28301
Not a hard person to find, rep seems good on there...
Old 02-04-2011, 09:52 AM

ease,

Since steaknchop7 said he has the same password for all of his accounts, does it look like the account on that board has been hacked?

David
Old 02-04-2011, 09:58 AM
Eric Shaeffer

Looks ok, the guy just posted a blog yesterday...one of his categories should be "the scammer" haha
Old 02-04-2011, 10:08 AM

ease,

If I were into sports, was on various sports chatboards, had my eBay account hijacked and was having fake autographs listed, I would go to EVERY board I was registered on and let people know that it wasn't me who was listing these items.

I went to the board you posted and went to his blog and didn't see a word about his hijacked account. No, what I saw was his opinions on the psychology of collectors and how to make money with sports items.

David
Old 02-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Dave Johnson

I have never cared much for the smell of corned beef hash......
Old 02-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Scott

http://thebarefootkitchenwitch.typep...6/img_8781.jpg

Now, THAT is what we r talking bout for REAL!!!

This thread has one out of control, and I can only put 50.00, not 50K, in an escrow account for the class action lawsuit of forgeries
Old 02-04-2011, 10:48 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
http://thebarefootkitchenwitch.typep...6/img_8781.jpg

This thread has one out of control, and I can only put 50.00, not 50K, in an escrow account for the class action lawsuit of forgeries
I think you should sell that as an electronic photo on ebay. I bet there's a lot of people who'd love to have that on their computer's background... Hell, they might pay anywhere from a penny to 45 cents.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:49 AM
Eric Shaeffer

Quote:
[url]

With that pic we can take over the market on penny corned beef backgrounds! We'll make MILLIONS!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:56 AM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

You guys should be good with that pic...I'll take my chances with this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hash-01.jpg (48.3 KB, 288 views)

Last edited by novakjr; 02-04-2011 at 11:00 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:46 AM
David McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
With you all the way, Barry. Can't tell the player without a scorecard. Thanks, Jim VB, for the translation. My only contribution to this thread will be this free photo of a plate of chorizo and eggs. Looks like hell, tastes like heaven.

Old 02-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Mike Rich@rds0n

Throw in some warm tortillas with that chorizo and eggs and you've really got heaven.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
Banned

First of all, I did post on my other forums that this happened. If you go to General Sports Card Talk on SCF, my most active site you will see a thread I posted just to let everyone know. Why does corned beef hash backgrounds continuing to sell mean anything? I have the template on there saved so it just takes a click or two. I also have many of them as future auctions. I do not know what melmotmel is.

If anybody posts a reply to this thread, other than a moderator (which there doesn't seem to be any of) you will not come out happy. I am always nice to my fellow collectors, but when someone tries to hurt me in anyway I will not stand here like a sissy and let you guys run right over me. If you want to try anything, do it on my home court where I don't have 20 people trying to figure out ways to proove that I am "the hacker" and posted these auctions. I didn't, BTW.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
Banned

Also, Visa gift cards normally sell for more than $25. There is an activation fee and everything. I actually sold one for $29 a month or two ago. (hacker relisted it?)
Old 02-04-2011, 12:29 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
First of all, I did post on my other forums that this happened. If you go to General Sports Card Talk on SCF, my most active site you will see a thread I posted just to let everyone know. Why does corned beef hash backgrounds continuing to sell mean anything? I have the template on there saved so it just takes a click or two. I also have many of them as future auctions. I do not know what melmotmel is.

If anybody posts a reply to this thread, other than a moderator (which there doesn't seem to be any of) you will not come out happy. I am always nice to my fellow collectors, but when someone tries to hurt me in anyway I will not stand here like a sissy and let you guys run right over me. If you want to try anything, do it on my home court where I don't have 20 people trying to figure out ways to proove that I am "the hacker" and posted these auctions. I didn't, BTW.
Did you really bid $6.02 on that dollar bill auction? If you got hacked, it might have something to do with going along with such a ridiculous scheme. Or was that post-hack?

Anyways, if they've hacked all of your accounts, did they hack your paypal account as well? If they're listing all these fake items on your ebay account, I imagine they would be using your paypal info as well. Have there been any suspicious transactions from your bank account? I would suggest you definitely check into that.

Last edited by novakjr; 02-04-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:35 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
If anybody posts a reply to this thread, other than a moderator (which there doesn't seem to be any of) you will not come out happy.

The moderators are laughing too hard to respond to your threats.

(And, for the record, I'm already unhappy. I became that way as soon as I saw those fake autographs. Thanks for the comic relief.)
Old 02-04-2011, 12:36 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:

I think I represent this remark. Oh ye' of great wisdom, you might want to research what you are saying about suing people before you waste your money.