NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-07-2002, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Default AAA GRADING INFO!! (research pays off)

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

Check this out...if you go to the AAA Grading site, you'll see that their mailing address/contact info is:

American Authenticators Association
430 Keoniana St. #112
Honolulu, Hi 96815

Next, is the mailing/contact info for "libertyforall". I got it by going to eBay feedback page and asking a few of the many, many people who have complained about "libertyforall" on his feedback page, they all wrote back with this:

Roy Huff
430 Kaiolu St #605
Honolulu, Hi 96815

Hmmm....then take this one step further, and open up two pages of Mapquest. Put each address in. And... guess what?? They pop up right next to each other... just a short walk... a couple blocks apart, each right off of Ala Wai Boulevard in Honolulu.

Gee whiz. Whaddya know...?

Old 07-07-2002, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie Vognar

for honest work.

Old 07-07-2002, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Posted By: scott (runscott)

Following from Roy Huff, AKA Libertyforall

"Your ignorance doesn't deserve a response. I will say though that I do not grade anything. Both companies are not connected with me in any way. Nasa is in Canada AAA is in Hawaii. They both have there own website and contact info if you wish to call. And incidently USA is also grading some cut outs. Specifically I've seen them grade the Goudey & Quaker
Oats flip book pages. Have a nice day."

--------------------------------------------
Disclaimer
I apologize in advance if the above post has in any way offended anyone other than a specifically identified target. I also apologize in advance if reading the above post has been a waste of time for someone whose time is worth more than mine.

Old 07-07-2002, 06:07 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

the other funny is that these guys are but 200 meters from the only drag queen route in the area! " Liberty & Burglarly for all " or " American ******* Association"

Old 07-07-2002, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Posted By: scott (runscott)

in Hawaii? ...or do we really want to know?

--------------------------------------------
Disclaimer
I apologize in advance if the above post has in any way offended anyone other than a specifically identified target. I also apologize in advance if reading the above post has been a waste of time for someone whose time is worth more than mine.

Old 07-07-2002, 06:43 PM
Administrator

Posted By: petecld

Scott,

We probably don't want to know where Brian gets his information from.

BTW - I'm offended by you're apologetic disclaimer. You owe me an apology.

Old 07-07-2002, 08:53 PM
Administrator

want to go back with me you ditz? I'll buy you a wool dress to sport while we check out the bars and "other" girls. Ever been to Hawaii? It's only $119 one way from where I live. I have been there no less than 25 times and everyone knows where NOT to hang out...And I am an expert on drag queen detection.....in San Francisco it's easy to try to figure out who is not one than who is! You hear tourists all the time; " is that a real girl?" ...."is that a real one?"

Old 07-07-2002, 09:08 PM
Administrator

Brain-

I've only been to Hawaii once, and it was a long time ago. I must've missed something. Tell me where I shouldn't go because I may be going there again later this year.

-dan

Old 07-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Administrator

His e-mail is trying to state that he could obviously have nothing to do with NASA since they are in Canada and nothing to do with AAA since they are in Hawaii.

So, now I think we know who is really behind AAA.

Mr. Huff, I presume?

Since we now know he lives in Hawaii only a couple blocks away...so say several of his unsatified eBay buyers... and he is trying to deny anything to do with AAA since they are in Hawaii (he told you that because he didn't think you knew he was there, too)...

My guess is that AAA is Mr. Huff's venture, or he is in cahoots with them so they will grade his garbage.

Old 07-07-2002, 11:38 PM
Administrator

Someone save me from Brian's torture. He KNOWS he has Christy itmes that I'd die for, or die without (eventually). He's trying to drive me to a slow death teasing me with the Matty scans he keeps sending!

-dan

Old 07-08-2002, 10:01 AM
Administrator

Gee Dan, it depends on what your looking for and which island! write me or call me I'll give you a map...
I think i'll go scan a couple of more super rare matty cards and send em to you.....just for fun!

Old 07-10-2002, 02:09 AM
Administrator

I sent them and you opened them! check (book ) please!

By the way, I think the Matty autograped ball came from the World Com safe!