NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 09-01-2016, 10:32 AM
Archive

I went and seen these guys last night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Black Sabbath.jpg (67.4 KB, 234 views)
Old 09-01-2016, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantz View Post
How was it?
When I went and saw Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio on vocals), they were great.
But I've been hesitant about this Sabbath tour with Ozzy, because I've seen Ozzy a few times over the years and been underwhelmed.

Last edited by chud; 09-01-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:04 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantmorecards77 View Post
...finally seeing some shows again.

Slipknot and Marilyn Manson last month. Korn and Rob Zombie later this month.

Good times!
A couple friends from work seen them a week or so ago in Toronto. Both said it was a great show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantz View Post
Black Sabbath just played here in Toronto the other night as well. Also heard it was a great show, which I can understand, seeing as it's the original members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chud View Post
How was it?
When I went and saw Heaven and Hell (Black Sabbath with Dio on vocals), they were great.
But I've been hesitant about this Sabbath tour with Ozzy, because I've seen Ozzy a few times over the years and been underwhelmed.

Great album!

Last edited by irv; 09-01-2016 at 07:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chud View Post
How was it?
I thought they put on a good show and really enjoyed the concert.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:48 PM
John

Don Henley coming up on Sept. 20th in Boston.

john
Old 09-03-2016, 07:05 PM
Ke.n Su.lik

Saw Paul McCartney a couple weeks ago and he was INCREDIBLE.

Took my mother, whose first concert was the Beatles in Cleveland in 1964.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Richard Simon

Van Morrison,, Forest Hills, NY on Oct 9,, fortunately there is no NL playoff game scheduled for that night so I won't miss a Mets game.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 09-05-2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:52 PM
Rich Nelson

Its been a pretty good summer for concerts for me. Started with Parmalee playing here in Lima Ohio. Tickets didn't sell real good and managed to get 11th row seats for half price. Came to $42 for the pair. After that was the Buckeye Country Superfest at Ohio Stadium Day one was A Thousand Horses, Aaron Lewis, Thomas Rhett, Lady Antebellum and Jason Aldean. Day 2 was The Swon Brothers, Jarrod Niemann, Randy Howser, Dierks Bentley, Florida Georgia Line and Luke Bryan. I have been to this show 2 years running and it is great. Aug 12 saw KISS for the 11th time. Great as always. Been my favorite band since 76. 2 weeks ago saw Kelsea Ballerini and Rascal Flatts in Lima at the county fair.. Not to impressed with her, but Rascal Flatts was excellent as always. Just got back yesterday from Lexington KY. They have a 3 day Labor Day show called Red White and Boom at the Lexington Legends minor league ballpark. We only went to day 3 which had Canaan Smith, Jon Pardi, Cole Swindell and Florida Georgia Line. All 4 bands were enjoyable. Possibly Keith Urban coming up in Oct in Toledo, wifes work permitting.

Could have seen Ted Nugent in town here last monday, but didn't. Love his music, but he needs to take a cue from the title of an old Frank Zappa album, and Shut Up And Play Your Guitar. Tickets were 60 and 70 and he only plays 11 songs. The last few days you could get them discounted on Groupon. I have seen him several times and he plays great, but enough of the political stuff. Didn't want to listen to a whole night of that, and being an election year there was a bunch of it. According the the review in the paper and what some friends told me he came out and spent the first 2 or 3 minutes bashing Obama and Hillary before he played the first note. To me, thats not a concert, it is more of a political rally. I WANT MUSIC!