NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2016, 04:24 PM
J0$H B^ck!ey

Default Indirect witch hunt @ buyers who don't pay, after an "I'll take it"

I feel as though this is something that may have just been discussed but I'm far too lazy on this 90+ degree day (after going on a 3 mile walk with my 4 year old who has a question every 2 seconds and clothes shopping with him) to look it up .............ppppphhhhweeeeewww

Anyway, I had an incident happen to me on the B/S/T forum. I posted a card up for sale at a pretty damned good price. Within 20 minutes it sold. Maybe I priced it too low

The guy says he'll pay later that night........... Crickets....****Churp****Churp****

Ok this is NO BIG DEAL. I wait the next day, and then the next. Nothing. At this point it's 2 full days after the "I'll Take It" I send the PM. I receive a "completely forgot about it, I was busy, I was with President Obama and we were doing this and then that happened and this..... Ok again completely understandable at this point he says he'll pay that Friday and it was Wednesday I believe.

Friday comes along .........NOTHING..... .I send one more PM.... No response..... I wait another day...... Nothing...... At this point I'm a little pissed. I repost the card and it sells again with an hour this time. The second buyer pays for it within a half hour. Now that's how you do it !

The following day I hear back from the initial buyer and he apologies and gave me another excuse. I wasn't rude or anything I just flat out didn't respond.

All of this happens and I refrain from making a post about it ...... This happened weeeeeeks ago. And I thought to myself "It's ok I'll give the guy a pass...Excused unlikely? YES but it happens".

I did ask a friend from the board if he had ever dealt with the person before. He claimed he hadn't. Then today I got an email from that very friend. Well the exact same thing happened to my friend from the board that happened to me.

I would think at this point that if it happened to me and it happened to him that it's happened to a few more people as well.

I'm not sure what the protocol is on this but if there's someone out there saying "They'll take it" and then not paying and making the seller pull teeth for the payment perhaps their hand should get burned. Only after the hand is burned will they not touch the stove again???????

Thoughts...........
22/39 Unique Backs 56%
80/86 Minors 93%
25/48 Southern Leaguers 52%
6/10 Billy Sullivan back run 60%

237PSA / 94 SGC / 98 RAW

Excel spreadsheets only $5
T3, T201, T202, T204, T205, T206, T207, 1914 CJ, 1915 CJ, Topps 1952-1979, and more!!!!

Checklists sold (20)

T205 8/208 3.8%

Last edited by Joshchisox08; 07-15-2016 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 04:38 PM
Richard L.

Sounds like he had ample time. It could be he was shopping it around hoping to make a few bucks on it. I think a thread of bad buyers should be posted if the facts line up! Or you could name him?
Old 07-15-2016, 04:41 PM
Keith
ke.ith tem.ple

Dont want to speak for Leon, but I would not hesitate to ask him a question about the other party.

Looks to me like it's well past time time to relist the item and place the guy on your ignore list.
...whatever I want
Old 07-15-2016, 04:52 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I always want to know about people backing out of done deals for no reason. If they do it more than once in a short while, or have issues like that very much ever, they will not be on the BST. But if I don't know I can't do anything about it. Like I say, 1 time and no one is out money, no biggie. But more than that and I would like to ask them why they are backing out and why they should still be allowed on the BST.
Old 07-15-2016, 09:15 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=224221

?
Old 07-15-2016, 10:21 PM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Some people have jobs that entail flying back and forth across this crazy continent for work. I've already explained why I never answered your messages, but if you want to whine about it like a little girl go for it.

I'm a big boy, I can take this. I have sent you two PM's since returning from my latest trip and you choose to ignore them.

At least be a man about it. Don't go whining and crying about it until you try to solve it yourself.

Do you need other members to hold your hand and tell you what to do next?

All this over a low grade common card. Gimme a break!
Old 07-15-2016, 10:34 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageJay View Post
Some people have jobs that entail flying back and forth across this crazy continent for work. I've already explained why I never answered your messages, but if you want to whine about it like a little girl go for it.

I'm a big boy, I can take this. I have sent you two PM's since returning from my latest trip and you choose to ignore them.

At least be a man about it. Don't go whining and crying about it until you try to solve it yourself.

If someone is online and able to communicate an "I'll take it," I don't understand why they can't just send payment right away, if they have the seller's email address. If they have to first get the seller's PP email, I don't care how much traveling someone is doing, if they are checking their email , they can spend another minute and send payment promptly.

What I am sick of is the attitude that says: "I'm going to tie up your merchandise now, and then make paying for it my last priority because I'm busy and important, and you can wait days until I decide to get around to honoring my word."

It's a matter of common courtesy that isn't common for some people, obviously.

Last edited by Mark17; 07-15-2016 at 10:36 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:40 PM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

It's also common courtesy to work things out like a man. Not cry about it after a) selling the card (no harm done) and b) doesn't answer messages himself. What a whiner!

Last edited by VintageJay; 07-15-2016 at 10:42 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 10:53 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
It's also common courtesy to work things out like a man. Not cry about it after a) selling the card (no harm done) and b) doesn't answer messages himself. What a whiner!
I don't know him, or you, and I have no dog in this fight. But I do think it's useful on this forum to discuss problem buyers, which, in this case, you seem to have been.

The OP wasn't crying, he was informing people of your rudeness. Your response is to double-down on being rude, by questioning his manhood and calling him a whiner. It makes you look childish in my opinion to criticize the OP for posting about it.

Yes, I get it that you're busy and all (by the way, we all are,) but if you have a minute to say "I'll take it" then take another minute to complete the deal.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:02 PM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

There was no rudeness. It was a simple mistake of not checking my personal email during a hectic week away on the road during one of our league's craziest times of the year.

And this whole thread is childish! I sent him an apologetic PM once I returned and realized what I had done and he not only completely ignored it but started messaging other members about me which basically killed the second deal that he's talking about in his statement.

Also, I didn't have to come out and say "hey, it's me he's talking about". I did because I'm being a man about it. Unlike this whiner!

By the way, anyone other than LukeLyon know this kid? He must be of the younger generation that never learned to solve problems on their own.

Last edited by VintageJay; 07-15-2016 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-15-2016, 11:34 PM
Joshua
J0shua Le.vine

I was going to post a reply about how he solved it by re-selling the card but I was too busy dealing with work, etc....you know what I mean....
Old 07-15-2016, 11:38 PM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Haha!
Old 07-16-2016, 05:44 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Haha!
Say what you want but if you want to call anyone on this forum a whiner please follow the most important and basic rule, in bold, at the top of every page...thanks

If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post.

Old 07-16-2016, 05:52 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

To be fair, I never named the person I was calling a whiner. It's no different than the OP's "indirect witch hunt".
Old 07-16-2016, 05:55 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
To be fair, I never named the person I was calling a whiner. It's no different than the OP's "indirect witch hunt".
His name is scrambled just like you can do, under his user id. You can put it out there or I will, take your choice. Btw, your posts are way, way over the top on being able to not have your name there. It's not close.

Last edited by Leon; 07-16-2016 at 06:00 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:07 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Done. This entire thread is over the top. The OP should be a Broadway Musical.

Last edited by VintageJay; 07-16-2016 at 06:09 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:08 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Done. This entire thread is over the top.
yes much better....thanks
Old 07-16-2016, 06:15 AM
Jeff Lar.son

Quote:
There was no rudeness. It was a simple mistake of not checking my personal email during a hectic week away on the road during one of our league's craziest times of the year.

And this whole thread is childish! I sent him an apologetic PM once I returned and realized what I had done and he not only completely ignored it but started messaging other members about me which basically killed the second deal that he's talking about in his statement.

Also, I didn't have to come out and say "hey, it's me he's talking about". I did because I'm being a man about it. Unlike this whiner!

By the way, anyone other than LukeLyon know this kid? He must be of the younger generation that never learned to solve problems on their own.
I'm not sure what "being a man" involves in your book, but in mine it doesn't involve insults and does involve paying your debts promptly. Thanks for showing up to prove the OP to be in the right. If you aren't going to have time to pay (which is a ridiculous argument), don't buy the card.

- Jeff Larson
Old 07-16-2016, 06:19 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

I didn't buy the card. It was sold by the time I returned home.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:08 AM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Man, this whole thing seems 1st grade-ish, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.............SMH
Old 07-16-2016, 07:13 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
Man, this whole thing seems 1st grade-ish, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.............SMH
+1
Old 07-16-2016, 07:22 AM
And.rew Mil.ler

In my experience on the BST I've had nothing but stellar transactions. There have been a few times where I've PM'd the seller something to the effect of: "I'd love the card, can I pay you in 3 day?" Never had a seller say no. I think as long as the expectations are made clear then everyone is happy.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:33 AM
Richard Simon

I am a dealer. I am a collector.
As a dealer I buy and sell to make a living. To put food on the table, to pay my rent, to take a vacation, to go to a Mets game.
When someone says to me "I will take it." I put that item aside for them and tell any other potential buyers that the item is sold.
When that initial buyer does not pay in a reasonable amount of time I contact them. When they do not respond I contact them again. This is over the time span of a few days.
By the time I realize that the initial buyer has reneged the second or third buyers could be long gone.
So now I still have the item and no sale.
It has been my experience that when a buyer renegs HE NEVER lets me know about it. NEVER.
Common courtesy is out the door in these instances. All I would expect is an e mail saying, sorry I don't have the money now, I thought I would have it but I do not or sorry I just changed my mind. Just common courtesy and communication.
But renegers NEVER DO THAT. NEVER.
A Net54 member recently did this to me on a $1500 item, which eventually did sell on the bay.
My two cents in this matter.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 07-16-2016 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:43 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Richard - There was no renege. To be honest, it was a card I really needed for my Red Sox back runs.

It was basically a simple mistake made by me of not checking my personal email while working on the road. Once I returned, and found out that he had sold the card, I sent the seller an apologetic email and even went as far as telling him I'm glad the card found a new home.

I'm not upset about the transaction, or lack thereof, as much as I'm peeved about the way the seller (who sold the card and wasn't out anything in the end) decided to come on the board two weeks after the fact and start sprouting off after ignoring my messages.

Anyway, this will be my final post on the issue.

Last edited by VintageJay; 07-16-2016 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:50 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Richard - There was no renege. To be honest, it was a card I really needed for my Red Sox back runs.

It was basically a simple mistake made by me of not checking my personal email while working on the road. Once I returned, and found out that he had sold the card, I sent the seller an apologetic email and even went as far as telling him I'm glad the card found a new home.

I'm not upset about the transaction, or lack thereof, as much as I'm peeved about the way the seller (who sold the card and wasn't out anything in the end) decided to come on the board two weeks after the fact and start sprouting off after ignoring my messages.

Richard, i agree when people reneg (and when people owe money in general) they disappear...whats a bit different is i never got an email apologizing from someone that reneged...they just disappear for awhile until its their belief the seller has forgotten now and has sold the card so 'no harm no foul' and the seller has probably had new problems to deal with over that course of time so the reneg person can now show their face and pretend nothing has happened..

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 07-16-2016 at 07:51 AM.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:14 AM
Ben North

Quote:

In my opinion this and every one of your other posts on this subject is 100% the wrong way to handle this situation.

If you want to see the proper way go to the memorabilia side and see how Mr Quinn handled a similar situation.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:21 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
If someone is online and able to communicate an "I'll take it," I don't understand why they can't just send payment right away, if they have the seller's email address. If they have to first get the seller's PP email, I don't care how much traveling someone is doing, if they are checking their email , they can spend another minute and send payment promptly.

What I am sick of is the attitude that says: "I'm going to tie up your merchandise now, and then make paying for it my last priority because I'm busy and important, and you can wait days until I decide to get around to honoring my word."

It's a matter of common courtesy that isn't common for some people, obviously.
+1
Old 07-16-2016, 08:21 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Whether it's here or on eBay, if I know I am about to travel and and may be delayed a few days in paying or shipping an item, I simply say as much at the time the deal is done. Problem solved. Communication. I totally understand someone getting pissed off not hearing from the other side for days. If there is something on the horizon that might occasion a delay just say that.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:22 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:

Jay,
I know you were not reneging but renegers never communicate with a seller, in my experience, so as a seller I assume when I never hear from them again, after several attempts on my part, that I am being stiffed.
Lack of communication is the frustrating thing in these instances.
Common courtesy is out the door with some people.
They could care less that this is how someone makes a living, they just want to bail.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow
Old 07-16-2016, 08:33 AM
J Stone

I'll admit I'm very close to being considered an "old fart" and maybe my generation and before just were infused with a little bit more of a sense of fair play and such but if y'all would indulge me for a second this could have been solved by:

1) The "accused" apologizing for lack of communication
2) The OP accepting and apologizing for public shaming
3) Shake hands...over...done. Move on.

Seems to me that these days everybody has to be seen as the "winner" in any dispute.
Old 07-16-2016, 08:38 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseDog View Post
I'll admit I'm very close to being considered an "old fart" and maybe my generation and before just were infused with a little bit more of a sense of fair play and such but if y'all would indulge me for a second this could have been solved by:

1) The "accused" apologizing for lack of communication
2) The OP accepting and apologizing for public shaming
3) Shake hands...over...done. Move on.

Seems to me that these days everybody has to be seen as the "winner" in any dispute.
#1 had been done long before this thread.
Old 07-16-2016, 09:19 AM
Scott Russell

Quote:

Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions
Old 07-16-2016, 09:30 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Ha! :d
Old 07-16-2016, 04:40 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Ha! :d
How many card deals have you backed out of, for any reason, since coming onto our board? I am just curious.....thanks
Old 07-16-2016, 05:43 PM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Hi Leon,

I haven't backed out of any. There was this deal, which wasn't backing out just miscommunication on my part due to being away for work across the country and not checking my personal email.

And there was another deal that should have gone through on Friday if it hadn't been for the OP messaging a "friend" who then decided to cancel the deal.

The OP is calling this a "witch hunt", and he couldn't be more correct about that. Though, I'm not sure if he knows the meaning of that term.

I can give you both names if you want. I'm being called out for no reason so I don't think it would be a big deal to name them.

Also, I appreciate those who have PM'd me showing their support. A couple of bad eggs aren't going to ruin this for me.

Thanks,
Jay

Last edited by VintageJay; 07-16-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:07 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Seems to me these type of threads are becoming more common here.

A wise man once said "baseball is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball."

Shouldn't the B/S/T be the same thing? "You post an item, you get an offer, you get paid for the item and you ship the item!"

I just don't understand why this is so hard.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Brian McQueen
Administrator

Quote:
Hi Leon,

I haven't backed out of any. There was this deal, which wasn't backing out just miscommunication on my part due to being away for work across the country and not checking my personal email.

I think you might be missing the point here. The main issue really isn't communication, although, yes, that's an important part of it too. The issue I'm seeing is that you committed to buying a card and said you were going to get the card paid for, twice, on a specific day and time and then didn't do it. So, the impression that I have here is that you didn't keep your word, in addition to the communication issues.

Also, according to Josh in his original post, the 2nd individual also had issues with you not communicating/following up on a transaction. I can let Josh comment further if he chooses but I didn't get the impression from Josh's post that that deal died because Josh's friend backed out of it.

Quote:
...I'm being called out for no reason...
Disagreed. If you're not following up and making good on your end of a transaction, that is something that we want to hear about on the board as that's not the way we do business here. One incident isn't such a bad thing, mistakes happen, we get that. However, per Josh's post, he didn't start this thread because of what happened between you and him. He started this because you had balked on a second transaction between yourself and a friend of his, making this a repeat occurrence in my book.

Last edited by shammus; 07-16-2016 at 06:22 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 06:44 PM
Luke Lyon

I was going to stay out of this, but since you're asking Brian, I'm the second one. I knew that he he had left Josh hanging, but figured I'd give him a chance.

He claimed one of my cards on Tuesday night via email. I replied saying "you got it, here's my paypal info...".

About 24 hours later I hadn't received payment or heard from him so I asked if he still wanted to buy the card or if he changed his mind (the knowledge that he had bailed before recently made me want to just ask him and get it over with if so).

He says, "I'll pay first thing Friday morning."

I said that was ok but told him that if he knew he wasn't going to be able to pay for 3 days, it would have been nice to let me know and ask if that was ok.

On Friday morning at 11:00am Pacific I just cancelled it because "first thing Friday morning" had come and gone in all time zones and again he hadn't sent me any messages to tell me what was going on.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:01 PM
Daryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post
Seems to me these type of threads are becoming more common here.

A wise man once said "baseball is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball."

Shouldn't the B/S/T be the same thing? "You post an item, you get an offer, you get paid for the item and you ship the item!"

I just don't understand why this is so hard.

+1
Old 07-16-2016, 07:09 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeLyon View Post
I was going to stay out of this, but since you're asking Brian, I'm the second one. I knew that he he had left Josh hanging, but figured I'd give him a chance.

He claimed one of my cards on Tuesday night via email. I replied saying "you got it, here's my paypal info...".

About 24 hours later I hadn't received payment or heard from him so I asked if he still wanted to buy the card or if he changed his mind (the knowledge that he had bailed before recently made me want to just ask him and get it over with if so).

I said that was ok but told him that if he knew he wasn't going to be able to pay for 3 days, it would have been nice to let me know and ask if that was ok.

On Friday morning at 11:00am Pacific I just cancelled it because "first thing Friday morning" had come and gone in all time zones and again he hadn't sent me any messages to tell me what was going on.
Thanks for posting Luke. I have a new addition to my ignore list.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:16 PM
Bill Lucier

Can't we just add in last line of post: Payment due within 24 hours of "I'll take it." or PM sent.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:21 PM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:

What I'd like to know from VintageJay is this, and it is a simple question that should be answered: If he has the time to send an email telling the seller he will pay, how much more time would it take to instead go into his PayPal account and PAY?

I don't know how much the second deal was worth, but the first one was less than $35.00. I'm not thinking a busy man who has a job that flies him around is needing to wait for his next paycheck to clear, to come up with that kind of dough.

Basically, as I read it, VintageJay's sole excuse is that he's just so darn busy. Well, he has time to email to say "I'll take it," he has time to email to promise payment, and he has time to post on this thread, insulting and name-calling the OP.

I, for one, am glad the OP posted this, and with over 40 posts, it appears others care about the issue too.

So again I ask, VintageJay, with all the time you have to commit to buy, to promise to pay, and to post on the thread... why couldn't you just find a minute to actually pay???

Last edited by Mark17; 07-16-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Wes.ley Wh.ite

Quote:

BTW Luke,
You have my word, spoken here, in this thread, that I WILL make my payment to you on our deal, on Friday.
I take pride in my word, and you can feel good about our deal.
Old 07-16-2016, 11:33 PM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

I'm done. Please delete my account, Leon. I'm not in this hobby to deal with whining kids. Enough is enough.

Take care,
Jay
Old 07-17-2016, 12:24 AM
qu@n nguy3n

Quote:

Also, I appreciate those who have PM'd me showing their support. A couple of bad eggs aren't going to ruin this for me.

Thanks,
Jay
c'mon this is a lie, no one...NO ONE has pm'd you showing their support. lol~!

Quote:
I'm done. Please delete my account, Leon. I'm not in this hobby to deal with whining kids. Enough is enough.

Take care,
Jay
yea best move you could do here...start over with a new account, and maybe try not to reneg on deals going forward.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:26 AM

All's well that ends well.

Rob M.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:03 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
c'mon this is a lie, no one...NO ONE has pm'd you showing their support. lol~!

yea best move you could do here...start over with a new account, and maybe try not to reneg on deals going forward.

I see you're a positive contributor to this forum. A post of yours to a fellow member:

"from what i have read, you are pretty much wrong in every hot take you have. not sure how you can even afford to buy cards, but i guess wealth doesn't correlate with intelligence."

Lovely lad you are. And psychic apparently. How would you know who has or hasn't messaged me?

Last edited by VintageJay; 07-17-2016 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:10 AM
NewEnglandBaseBallist

Quote:
I see you're a positive contributor to this forum. A post of yours to a fellow member:

"from what i have read, you are pretty much wrong in every hot take you have. not sure how you can even afford to buy cards, but i guess wealth doesn't correlate with intelligence."

Lovely lad you are. And psychic apparently. How would you know who has or hasn't messaged me?

Congratulations Jay, you've successfully talked yourself out of ever acquiring that T213-2 Coupon Heinie Wagner you've been begging me to sell you.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:15 AM
Jay P$R$E
Jason Pi.rie (banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewEnglandBaseBallist View Post
Congratulations Jay, you've successfully talked yourself out of ever acquiring that T213-2 Coupon Heinie Wagner you've been begging me to sell you.
I don't even know who you are. I know I have asked Marc, who I have bought from before, for his T213-2 Wagner but not you.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:19 AM

For the record my little girls don't whine. So woman up Jay and admit when you're wrong.
Closed Thread