NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-12-2016, 08:16 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Default BST Ediquite Question:

If someone sends you the following PM, wouldn't you assume the person is ready to go ahead with the purchase pending confirmation of availability and perhaps you could hold it for them - for several hours anyway? - not all of us are connected 24/7

(seller's name) - If (specific card) is still available, I'll take it and pay via FF option.

Thanks,
(my full mailing address)

The seller sent me an email time-stamped 5:43pm stating that the card was, in fact, available.

He sent me another email time-stamped 6:42pm stating that the card had been sold.

I returned from my meeting about three hours later...had no opportunity to react in time...

What's your opinion? Was I expecting too much?

Well, I just had one 'escape' me because the seller doesn't seem to regard this as reasonable! What a so-and-so!

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 07-12-2016 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:08 PM
J0N PEDEℜSѺN

I'd say the "I'll take it" should make you the new owner - pending payment. If the seller verified it was available and had a buyer lined up - it should be held pending payment. Right?
Old 07-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Ben North

Opinions will vary but since the buyer said I will take it seller should have held it. I know if I was the buyer I would be pissed.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:14 PM
Chris

You haven't bought the card till you've paid for it, but the seller should have definitely held it for you since you said you'd take it.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:35 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

I am not sure that BST ediquite has been adequately defined.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-12-2016, 09:46 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
I am not sure that BST ediquite has been adequately defined.
Ediquitte has two ts, I believe¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 07-12-2016, 09:54 PM
Bill Gregory

Raymond, I just want to clarify this. The first message you sent to the seller included the following:

1. An inquiry to find if the card was still available
2. A firm commitment to buy, paying by Paypal F&F

And the seller responded "it's still available."

That's all they said??

I haven't done a lot of selling on the BST, but whenever I've had a card for sale, and I've received an inquiry along with a commitment to buy, my response has always been, "yes, it's still available, and the card is yours."

Why they wouldn't confirm the sale with that first message back to you is curious, to say the least.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:23 PM
je.sse @rnot

Unless there's something we don't know, it sounds like the seller should have held it.

I agree with the stache though, if your email really said "I will take the card at your price if it's available," it is strange that the seller would only respond with "yes it's still available." Either your email wasn't clear, or the seller misread or somehow didn't understand. That or he chose to only say it's available because he knew he had another deal pending.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:41 AM
Scott S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S View Post
Ediquitte has two ts, I believe¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And no d's. Frank was being facetious. Or was it fahseeshuss?
Old 07-13-2016, 03:43 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Sometimes people dont actually pay so if i was the seller, i would of said, the card is available but you need to pay by a certain time
Old 07-13-2016, 03:44 AM
Scott S

When I'm the seller and get a message like that, I respond that it's available and provide payment instructions. If there's another interested party in the interim before payment, I would give the first buyer a reasonable amount of time to make the payment before moving on to door #2. I tell the second person that I have a pending deal, but will let them know if anything falls through.

Last edited by scooter729; 07-13-2016 at 03:44 AM.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:01 AM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
And no d's. Frank was being facetious. Or was it fahseeshuss?
So was I
Old 07-13-2016, 06:14 AM
And.rew Mil.ler

Ray,

Totally agree that you should have been given more time, especially since you told the seller, 'I'll take it.'

Was the seller new or a longtime board member? I ask only because I just recently joined Blowout cards where it seems that payment is expected within seconds of an 'I'll take it.'

I love the BST here and have made some incredible purchases from great sellers.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:47 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7nohitter View Post
Ray,

Totally agree that you should have been given more time, especially since you told the seller, 'I'll take it.'

Was the seller new or a longtime board member? I ask only because I just recently joined Blowout cards where it seems that payment is expected within seconds of an 'I'll take it.'

How's this grab you?

I won a card in the Live Auction here and it was a card I wanted badly!

Seller contacted me and mentioned something about financial difficulty and to get a leg up with my payment. I obliged and promptly sent a cheque for the sale amount.

Seller seemed to get upset due to some banking issue with my cheque and also mentioned shipping was going to be X number of dollars, to which I replied, another cheque would be sent to cover that.

Long story short, and within a couple days, seller contacted the under bidder before I was afforded the opportunity to even send my cheque and sold it to him.

Yes, by far, my worse ever transaction here on Net 54. Glad other members that I have purchased from here are not like this.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:52 AM
Scott
Scott All.en

Not to make any excuses for anyone, but once when I was selling cards on the BST I received a PM through my email to buy the cards at, let's say 4:30pm. I agreed. I then looked at the original post I had made and noticed a reply to buy on my original posting at 4:25pm. Because I received the PM in my email I had responded to that message without realizing that someone had already offered to purchase the cards 5 minutes earlier on my original listing.

Just saying that with two ways to respond to BST posts (PM's and replying on the original thread) it is possible to mess up if you don't check both the original thread and your personal messages. Any chance that's what happened here?
Old 07-13-2016, 07:00 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I believe this issue was just an honest mistake but with 20-20 hindsight the card should have been held, imo. I believe the seller sent a reply back to the buyer, buyer had to run to a meeting and couldn't reply back, and seller had a few other anxious buyers and sold it.

Since the seller didn't hear back (in time), as the potential buyer was in a meeting, he sold to another anxious buyer. A mistake but an honest one, imo.

If someone says "I will take it" then really a short waiting period should be in order. If someone tells me they will take a card it's theirs. We can work out the details later. I sold one on the BST very recently the same way.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:38 AM
j.oe b.

It was a nice card. Maybe what SAllen said is what happened. I missed out on it also and I've been looking for one too.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:55 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb View Post
It was a nice card. Maybe what SAllen said is what happened. I missed out on it also and I've been looking for one too.
It is not what SAllen said. It was a non reply AFTER saying "I will take it", that got the card sold out from under him and it shouldn't have.

BTW, I always look at timestamps and have reversed sales (fairly imo) as someone else said something first.

Last edited by Leon; 07-13-2016 at 07:56 AM.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:06 AM
And.rew Mil.ler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
It is not what SAllen said. It was a non reply AFTER saying "I will take it", that got the card sold out from under him and it shouldn't have.

BTW, I always look at timestamps and have reversed sales (fairly imo) as someone else said something first.
Totally fair. After being told I 'won' a card I've received an email later stating something to the effect of, 'sorry, I didn't realize someone emailed me 10 minutes before you did...' I completely understand this and it's only right.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7nohitter View Post
Ray,

Andrew- the seller's listing was his 666th post...perhaps that particular number really IS to be avoided???!!!

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 07-13-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAllen2556 View Post
Not to make any excuses for anyone, but once when I was selling cards on the BST I received a PM through my email to buy the cards at, let's say 4:30pm. I agreed. I then looked at the original post I had made and noticed a reply to buy on my original posting at 4:25pm. Because I received the PM in my email I had responded to that message without realizing that someone had already offered to purchase the cards 5 minutes earlier on my original listing.

Just saying that with two ways to respond to BST posts (PM's and replying on the original thread) it is possible to mess up if you don't check both the original thread and your personal messages. Any chance that's what happened here?

Scott- I sent a the PM I detailed earlier first and when I had not heard from the seller after several minutes...I made sure I posted a thread reply, 'PM sent...thanks'

Old 07-13-2016, 08:45 AM
Daryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
How's this grab you?

Seller contacted me and mentioned something about financial difficulty and to get a leg up with my payment. I obliged and promptly sent a cheque for the sale amount.

Seller seemed to get upset due to some banking issue with my cheque and also mentioned shipping was going to be X number of dollars, to which I replied, another cheque would be sent to cover that.

Long story short, and within a couple days, seller contacted the under bidder before I was afforded the opportunity to even send my cheque and sold it to him.

Yes, by far, my worse ever transaction here on Net 54. Glad other members that I have purchased from here are not like this.

What banking issue?
Old 07-13-2016, 09:34 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4815162342 View Post
What banking issue?
The bank wanted to charge him a $2.00 fee for cashing the cheque.

Yes, $2.00 dollars.

Shipping was going to be $9.50, to which, like I already stated, I would send another cheque to cover the additional costs.
Old 07-13-2016, 10:47 AM
rob.ert int.rieri

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
When I'm the seller and get a message like that, I respond that it's available and provide payment instructions. If there's another interested party in the interim before payment, I would give the first buyer a reasonable amount of time to make the payment before moving on to door #2. I tell the second person that I have a pending deal, but will let them know if anything falls through.
Totally agree and if I didn't hear anything back after a reasonable wait I would tell the buyer I'm going to move on if I don't hear back within x number of hours. I mean...."we're living in a society" for gosh sakes!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2016, 11:09 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
The bank wanted to charge him a $2.00 fee for cashing the cheque.

Yes, $2.00 dollars.

Shipping was going to be $9.50, to which, like I already stated, I would send another cheque to cover the additional costs.
Does paypal work in Canada? That would seem a lot easier and faster than waiting for a check to be sent internationally.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:18 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
Does paypal work in Canada? That would seem a lot easier and faster than waiting for a check to be sent internationally.
The seller did not have PayPal.
Old 07-13-2016, 11:18 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
The seller didn't have PP he said.

I have purchased other cards from members on here paying via a cheque and never ran into a problem like this before.

The seller wanted me to figure out the shipping for him?!?!
Old 07-13-2016, 12:28 PM
Daryl

Why did it cost $2.00 to cash the cheque? Did I really just type cheque?
Old 07-13-2016, 12:29 PM

I'm not a grammar guy but the title of this thread is killing me.
Old 07-13-2016, 12:55 PM
Bob Davies

Default Grammer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
Sometimes people dont actually pay so if i was the seller, i would of said, the card is available but you need to pay by a certain time
And while we are on that subject, "I would have said..."
Old 07-13-2016, 01:17 PM
Tony Quinn

Unfortunately I have had a couple members say "I'll take it" and have never heard back from them again. It's very rare I'll admit, but it does happen. I've also have had a couple instances where I agree to a deal and the other person comes back and says "I changed my mind" or "blah blah blah happened, I need to back out". Again rare, but it has happened. Sometimes you just have to take the cash in front of you.
Old 07-13-2016, 02:14 PM
Archive

Raymond

I've had this same situation happen to me as well. As a matter-of-fact, my very first transaction of the BST, ten years ago, was the exact same scenario as yours.

I told myself that I would never buy another item from this seller. He must have pulled this same song & dance on other board members as well because for the past ten years I've watched him list items on the BST and he rarely gets a single reply. And yes, I love seeing that!
Old 07-13-2016, 02:28 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
How's this grab you?

I don't really want to sidetrack Raymond's thread, but since it already has been undone, I am the seller irv speaks of.

This is the brief version - the whole thing is a lot more maddening than I am writing. It actually transpired over a week and many email exchanges. It's true that I did not have a PP account at that time. The card in question is the 58T Mantle/Aaron combo.

Card sold for $30 + $3 shipping.

I told him that I had never shipped outside the U.S. before and to let me know approx what that cost would be. He replies maybe a couple of dollars more than the $3. Says he will ask his wife about the exchange rate and best way to pay w/check.

I receive a check for $30 total. I ask him about the shipping. He says he will send another check for the additional amount.

Meanwhile, I take the first check to my bank and ask them about the protocol. The check is made out payable to the bearer: $30.00 USD (fair enough - I would get my initial $30, and the exchange rate comes out of his account and expect the shipping later).

My bank says there will probably be a collection fee and it could take days.
His bank is ****** *****, and at the top of the printed check there is something to the effect of TDCanada.com. My bank advises me to take it to my local TD and see if they will honor it, thus saving him the collection fees and I get my money on the spot - minus shipping.

On my way home from the bank I stop at the PO to mail off some cards. I had a single-card package and ask what it would cost to send something identical to Canada: $9.50 + cushion mailer.

I get home and email him if he really wants to pay $10 for a $30 card? And, why didn't he know that shipping would cost so much? He said he never looked at the shipping costs on his PP invoices. I suggest that if he needs any other cards to let me know, because adding a few extra cards is virtually the same shipping cost. We settle upon 2 52Ts.

Soon enough, before I can scan them, I get an email asking me to send scans and he will decide if he wants to cancel the transaction.

I went to the underbidder.

Last edited by Paul S; 07-13-2016 at 02:33 PM.
Old 07-13-2016, 03:25 PM
Rick McQuillan

Default Canada

If you put the card in a small photo mailer, you can mail it to Canada for $1.36. It is $1.15 for a 2 oz letter plus .21 for a non-machinable surcharge. No tracking available.

A graded card in a bubble mailer would be $9.50 which includes tracking.

T213-2 139 down 46 to go.
Old 07-13-2016, 04:15 PM
Luke Lyon

[QUOTE=Paul S;1561428]I don't really want to sidetrack Raymond's thread, but since it already has been undone, I am the seller irv speaks of.

Yeah, when I read his version of events, I didn't think it looked particularly good for him. Don't think anyone would blame you for going to another buyer. It's crazy to not give you money for shipping and to somehow feel like it's your fault you had to sell to someone else.
Old 07-13-2016, 06:08 PM

Quote:
I don't really want to sidetrack Raymond's thread, but since it already has been undone, I am the seller irv speaks of.

This is the brief version - the whole thing is a lot more maddening than I am writing. It actually transpired over a week and many email exchanges. It's true that I did not have a PP account at that time. The card in question is the 58T Mantle/Aaron combo.

I told him that I had never shipped outside the U.S. before and to let me know approx what that cost would be. He replies maybe a couple of dollars more than the $3. Says he will ask his wife about the exchange rate and best way to pay w/check.

I receive a check for $30 total. I ask him about the shipping. He says he will send another check for the additional amount.

Meanwhile, I take the first check to my bank and ask them about the protocol. The check is made out payable to the bearer: $30.00 USD (fair enough - I would get my initial $30, and the exchange rate comes out of his account and expect the shipping later).

His bank is ****** *****, and at the top of the printed check there is something to the effect of TDCanada.com. My bank advises me to take it to my local TD and see if they will honor it, thus saving him the collection fees and I get my money on the spot - minus shipping.

On my way home from the bank I stop at the PO to mail off some cards. I had a single-card package and ask what it would cost to send something identical to Canada: $9.50 + cushion mailer.

I get home and email him if he really wants to pay $10 for a $30 card? And, why didn't he know that shipping would cost so much? He said he never looked at the shipping costs on his PP invoices. I suggest that if he needs any other cards to let me know, because adding a few extra cards is virtually the same shipping cost. We settle upon 2 52Ts.

Soon enough, before I can scan them, I get an email asking me to send scans and he will decide if he wants to cancel the transaction.

I guess it was inevitable for 'my' thread to be 'hijacked' - very appropriately that such occurred the very week the FBI finally, officially closed the D.B. Cooper file.

But, I am still pissed that the card I had agreed to purchase was sold out from under me...needless to say, I will NEVER attempt to do business with THAT particular member again. The more members we get, the bigger the chance that kind of inconsideration will occur...so, everyone get ready!

Old 07-13-2016, 07:34 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
The seller didn't have PP he said.

I have purchased other cards from members on here paying via a cheque and never ran into a problem like this before.

The seller wanted me to figure out the shipping for him?!?!
If I was shipping to another country for the first time I don't think it would be too much to ask for the buyer to have an idea of what it would cost to get the card there. That way payment could be sent all at once. Tough break losing the card but from the seller's point of view it sounds like he put a lot more effort in than I would have for a small transaction.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:49 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Bottom Line

Be respectful. Be fair. Communicate more than you think is necessary. Follow through with your commitments and ................................

You will benefit from

BST Ediquite Privilege.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-16-2016, 09:33 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:

Paul, I am glad to see you replied, and although my dealings with you were strange and confusing (You, yourself apologized for your own strange/confusing PMs!) I never thought you would stoop to this level of twisting the truth fabricating a story!

You wrote me, 6 days after you received my cheque, that you went to the bank the same day and the bank wanted $2.00 to cash the cheque and the PO wanted $9.50 to ship it.

You immediately mentioned the underbidder in the same PM on the same day you received my cheque because the banking fee and the shipping costs seemed to cause you some distress for some reason??

Like I mentioned, I am unsure how you, the seller, expect me, the purchaser, to figure out shipping for you, the seller, especially with me, being up here in Canada!?!?
I know I have to quit using the “I’m the new guy here card” eventually, but maybe I best hold off a bit because I was unaware that maybe E-Bay or Auction houses or whoever else, sometimes require that the purchaser figure out the shipping costs/fees for the seller???

That is a new one, but you seemed to get quite upset, with me being Canadian and all, and with my perceived vast experience/knowledge of U.S. state laws, taxes, shipping fees and transportation routes (while you sat on your butt for six days waiting for my cheque to arrive!) that I didn’t know, or even know if the card was going to be sent in a paper envelope or via air mail, that I wasn’t able to figure out shipping costs for you!

I told you, fees were all over the map with some E-Bay transactions costing $3 dollars and some all the way up to $51 dollars! I never once mentioned anything about PP invoices? Where are you getting this information from?

We discussed other 52 Topps cards, you are correct, but no where do I recall ever agreeing to purchase 2 other cards? Again, where are you getting this information from?

When you mentioned the under bidder, your first reply back the first day you received my cheque, I knew this was causing you grief and that is when I asked for additional scans on the Foes card, thinking maybe, just maybe, if this card wasn’t worth purchasing after all, I would cancel the transaction which would ease your anxieties knowing you no longer had to send it to me??

Like sending my cheque out asap, as you requested, (Get a leg up sound familiar?) I was also trying to help you but you didn’t see it that way, no, instead you wrote me back a nasty e-mail stating how pissed off you were and that you voided my cheque and sold the card to the under bidder!

Like I mentioned, you had no business reselling that card that I won fair and square in the “Live Auction” after I sent you the cheque asap as you requested and after I said I would send another one asap to cover the additional costs!

I don’t know what else I could have done?!?

You stated, which I highly doubt now, that you had over a 100 transactions over the years but this one sent you over the edge for some reason?

The funniest part of all this, which I still get a laugh about, btw, is when you mentioned “You had better lay off bidding on any of my future auctions for the time being”

I ‘m glad to see, despite your other issues, that at you still have a sense of humor, Paul. At least you have that going for you!

Last edited by irv; 07-17-2016 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-16-2016, 09:46 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
I ‘m glad to see, despite your other issues, that at you still have a sense of humor, Bill. At least you have that going for you!
Dale, there's a difference between letting sh*t go or letting it fly.

Paul, not Bill
Old 07-16-2016, 09:54 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Dale, there's a difference between letting sh*t go or letting it fly.

Paul, not Bill
Late night, long vacation.

I guess in hindsight, Paul, I should have ignored your request to get a leg up to send payment asap and just waited to you had all your ducks in a row with regards to shipping, but I am sure some other issue would have risen regardless?

FYI, like I mentioned, no other issues like this one ever!

( 31Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%
[How is Feedback percentage calculated?]

Member quick links

View items for sale
View ID history
View eBay My World
View reviews & guides

about eBay Buyer Protection - opens in a new window or tab
Recent Feedback ratings (last 12 months)
1 month 6 months 12 months
Positive feedback rating Positive 3 43 43
Neutral feedback rating Neutral 0 0 0
Negative feedback rating Negative 0 0 0
Detailed seller ratings (last 12 months)
This information will be available when this member receives at least 10 detailed seller ratings.

Feedback as a sellerSearch seller feedbackFeedback as a buyerAll FeedbackFeedback left for others

45 Feedback received (viewing 26-45)
Revised Feedback: 0
Period:
Feedback From When
Positive feedback rating Super fast payment....A++++ eBayer... Thanks Seller: dugoutdave ( 6430Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past 6 months
-- (#252355668756) -- View Item
Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.
Positive feedback rating GreatDeal A+ Seller: cardcasino5 ( 1278Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past 6 months
-- (#182063711434) --
Positive feedback rating Smooth transaction. Quick payment! Great EBayer! Seller: hillemil ( 53Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99) During past 6 months
-- (#141941425384) --
Positive feedback rating Thank you for your business. A+ eBayer. - Collector's World Seller: collectorsworld-va ( 9874Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past 6 months
-- (#172149045616) --
Positive feedback rating Your purchase is greatly appreciated. Please come back again!!! Seller: cardboardgold4u ( 6088Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) During past 6 months
-- (#182042296230)
--
Best Offer Price was AcceptedThis item was listed in fixed price format with a Best Offer option. The seller accepted a Best Offer price.
Positive feedback rating Ebay Triple Crown: Fast Honest & Reliable Seller: grouchyoldman ( 21642Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) During past 6 months
-- (#361500914497) --
Positive feedback rating Excellent Buyer!! Super Fast Payment!! Valued Customer!! Thank You!! Seller: sportsman0022 ( 2760Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past 6 months
-- (#301883360492) --
Positive feedback rating Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Excellent buyer. A++++++. Seller: siriussportsauctions-store ( 48867Teal shooting star icon for feedback score in between 25,000 to 49,999) During past 6 months
-- (#201520803584) --
Positive feedback rating ONE OF THE BEST COLLECTORS IVE EVER DEALT WITH THANKS! mom_and_pop_card_shop Seller: mom_and_pop_card_shop ( 122689Red shooting star icon for feedback score in between 100,000 to 499,999) During past 6 months
-- (#262318752534) --
Positive feedback rating Great Transaction!!!!!! Seller: kkrazyal ( 3137Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past 6 months
-- (#121921692461)
--
Best Offer Price was AcceptedThis item was listed in fixed price format with a Best Offer option. The seller accepted a Best Offer price.
Positive feedback rating Great Transaction!!!!!! Seller: kkrazyal ( 3137Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past 6 months
-- (#121920430627)
--
Positive feedback rating Thanks! Sell Us Your Baseball Cards at InvestInBaseball.com Seller: investinbaseball ( 24099Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) During past 6 months
-- (#311558203801) --
Positive feedback rating Great Transaction!!!! Seller: kkrazyal ( 3137Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past 6 months
-- (#121908927331) --
Positive feedback rating Great Transaction!!!! Seller: kkrazyal ( 3137Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past 6 months
-- (#121901085129) --
Positive feedback rating Good ebayer! Quick payment! Seller: 2011philthechill ( 212Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) During past 6 months
-- (#161973940597) --
Positive feedback rating Fast Payment!! Great Transaction!! THANKS!!! Seller: doc111864 ( 931Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) During past 6 months
-- (#252282526242) --
Positive feedback rating Great communication. A pleasure to do business with. Seller: cooperstownsportscards ( 23415Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) During past 6 months
-- (#172095799998) --
Positive feedback rating A+ buyer Seller: ouellet1906 ( 664Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) During past 6 months
-- (#141896695035) --
Positive feedback rating great ebayer fast pay thank you www.receng.com Seller: recengltd ( 9329Green star icon for feedback score in between 5,000 to 9,999) More than a year ago
-- (#400038990526) --
Positive feedback rating Very fast payer nice to have people like this on EBAY,Excellant comunicationAA
Old 07-16-2016, 09:59 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:

Knowing what the postage is much more important in cheaper items where the postage can make up a large percentage of the purchase price