NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > WaterCooler Talk- Off Topics

Old 09-11-2017, 04:23 AM
St3phen M@rchillo

Default Redeeming eBay bucks

I'm new to the eBay bucks thing and want to start using them. Couple of quick questions.

1. How long after you earn them can you use them?
2. How long before they expire?
3. Can you use them through the eBay app?

I do most of my stuff through the app and while I know I have some bucks they aren't showing up when I pay. Do I need a PC or am I not able to use them yet. I started earning them around a month or so ago.

*edit - I should mention I am paying with PayPal and clicking on the enter coupon button and nothing comes up about bucks.

Thanks for the help.

Steve

Last edited by Marchillo; 09-11-2017 at 04:25 AM.
Old 09-11-2017, 04:34 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

eBay bucks are on a 3-month cycle. So Jan-March bucks will get paid out on like April 3rd, and you get one month (until May 3rd or so) to use them. So the next eBay bucks will come out in October. Then you basically get the month of October to use them. So don't expect many 8%-10% off specials during October. When you make a purchase after the eBay bucks are loaded in early October, you'll click a checkbox upon checkout that says to use the bucks.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 09-11-2017, 05:07 AM
St3phen M@rchillo

Wow exactly what I needed to know. I thought I read they would expire in a month so I was nervous I'd lose them. Thanks for the reply.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:03 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
When you make a purchase after the eBay bucks are loaded in early October, you'll click a checkbox upon checkout that says to use the bucks.
This is a very important note to remember. There have been so many times I meant to use the ebay bucks and just finished my purchase and forgot to check that box and had it taken from my paypal.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Anthøny N. ex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchillo View Post
Wow exactly what I needed to know. I thought I read they would expire in a month so I was nervous I'd lose them. Thanks for the reply.
probably a good time to start adding items to your watch list that would normally be a bit higher than you'd want to pay, just in case you don't find anything else to use them on.