NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-26-2010, 03:08 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Anonymity on the board?

Just to make sure all of our newer members understand the board with respect to remaining anonymous I want to post this one thread. You can stay anonymous to everyone (except moderators) unless you get in a heated debate or anything that is controversial. Sportscardtheory said he didn't want his name out there, and that is fine, he is now banned. I might lift the ban though and delete his membership, if he will quit threatening to sue me (I wish I had a nickel for every time I was threatened with a suit). Then he will be able to read it again but not post. My feelings are that this board is a heck of a lot more legitimate if we have this type of rule but I am open for discussion on the topic. regards
Old 05-26-2010, 03:30 PM
Frank Wakefield

I'd like for him to waste money with a law suit. Then he'd be worse off than he currently is, and maybe he'd be less quick to threaten lawsuits. And, I now think everyone should just use their names... didn't used to think that, but now do. If they don't want what they're saying associated with their name then they probably shouldn't be saying it. Maybe a policy of disclosing names of those threatening or suggesting legal action would help. Hang tough, Leon. I'd post the scan of a quarter with this if I had one handy.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:36 PM
Jim R

there was a thread on anonymity some time ago and I remember thinking there was no reason not to show your name but there were several good reasons posted for remaining anonmous that changed my mind.

You should be able to have your option except for the above situations.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default agree on both points

While I agree with Frank in essence I do understand that some professions need a bit of anonymity. For that reason it is allowed unless what happened happened. I will "unban" Sportscardstheory so he can read the board. I just wish folks wouldn't be so sue-happy all of the time over fairly trivial matters. My goodness....
Old 05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Jim D

Anonymity is for the internet tough guys..... if you cant put your name to your words then shut your pie hole!!! and go play somewhere else!

My name is JIM DRYSDALE!!!!!

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!
Old 05-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Barry Sloate

Anonymity is accepted on the board if you are partaking in a discussion about rare T206 backs.

But if you get into personal attacks with board members then it is not acceptable. If I were attacked I would want to know who my enemies are.

Last edited by barrysloate; 05-26-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:58 PM

To sue he'd have to reveal his name.

Last edited by drc; 05-26-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default Sportscardtheory

Ok....maybe I acted too quickly on banning Sportscardtheory and I have unbanned him. He does now know to be careful on the board. A work around solution might be to only email members, when warranted, the names of those they are arguing with, if the member doesn't want their posted. There are valid reasons to not have it posted.....For me, I could care less but I do understand others' situations are different.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:20 PM
qualitycards

Leon, I thought when the board switched over from the old format to this one
anonymity was a thing of the past and that we can see who the poster is
(if he chose not to have his name on the posts) via the "profile" feature.
Not sure why this isn't the case anymore. I for one like top know who the
person is that I'm reading or commenting to.

Last edited by Jay Wolt; 05-26-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 04:22 PM

Default Anonymity

Leon, I appreciate your effort on the board and the fact you try to do the right thing. You have made this board a place to not only pick up cards otherwise not available to most, but also a great place to learn about cards in general, stay current on trends in the hobby and meet some really nice people within the hobby. Just use your best judgment on this anonymity issue.
I also agree with Barry, anonymity sucks if someone flames you and you have no clue who the evildoer is who is causing trouble. That's troubling...
tbob
Old 05-26-2010, 04:26 PM
John Startleman

First-off, thank you, Leon, for re-instating me. I know you want things to be a certain way here and I apologize if I caused any waves. It was not even close to being my intention.

I was corresponding with Leon through e-mails after being banned and explained my mind-set. Initially, I specifically asked Leon not to post my name, and that if he must, to delete my account instead. The "rules" here call for names to be exposed for some reason and I just couldn't, and still don't, understand it. But that is for future discussion. For anyone interested, I didn't threaten to sue over being banned. I said I would to talk to my lawyer if someone ended up doing something that lead to my identity being stolen, or something similar. I don't want my name posted on message boards, not because I won't back up what I'm saying, but because I simply don't trust anyone. Why should I, really. When someone is pissed at you on a message board, I find it rather concerning that they would even WANT your name. What good can possibly come of that.

Anyway, I will certainly watch my tone in the future. I post on a political forum with relaxed TOS, so sometimes I'm jumping back-and-forth and my etiquette follows me from there. I'm sorry if I offended anyone who's original intent wasn't to offend me. ; )
Old 05-26-2010, 04:32 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default thanks

Thanks for the kind words Tbob.

Jay- I don't think there was ever a place on the board that you could see someone's name. That information isn't even captured in the software it's captured in my email box, upon the 2nd part of the registration. No where in the back end of the registration IN THE S/W is there a place you have to put your full name. I do have them on file though.

As I said, I think a work around will be that I will privately email folks when there is a need. I have already done that this evening and will continue. That seems like it can satisfy everyone. (though I realize satisfying everyone is impossible)
Old 05-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Clayton

I think identity theft is a legit reason to have concern. Awhile back I read in a couple of threads about people hijacking ebay accounts.I still do not understand how someone does this, but because I pretty much stopped buying on ebay, I removed my ebay ID from my profile page. If for some reason a board member would like to know it, send a PM. About the same time, I removed my last name, and replaced it with my last initial.

Clayton
Old 05-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Peter Spaeth

I pretty much agree with Fubar.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:09 PM
Ⓑⓘⓛⓛ Ⓒⓞⓡⓝⓔⓛⓛ

How many times in the 9-year history of this forum have we had to endure someone saying they needed to be anonymous, only to quickly discover that they were pulling some shenanigans? I lost count a while ago.

There's a difference between anonymity and privacy that escapes some people.

Bill
Old 05-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Jim D

I dont think anonymous people should be allowed to participate on the BST either, but thats just my opinion!

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!
Old 05-26-2010, 06:36 PM
Fr@nk Jenn!ngs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
I dont think anonymous people should be allowed to participate on the BST either, but thats just my opinion!
Jim,

I guess I never thought of that, but I completely agree with you on this. As a buyer, we should be able to know who were are dealing with.

r/
Frank
Old 05-26-2010, 06:38 PM
Paul

Default identity

I've never understood why anyone would either want to share his real name or know another poster's real name on an internet chatboard. Who cares if you are fighting with Johnny Tacos or BaseballCardGuru69? It's still fighting with a random dude sitting at a computer somewhere.

For all you should care, my real name is T206Collector. I don't hide behind any other names and I never change my Net54 name. I've never met any of you and have no immediate plans to meet any of you anytime soon. To me, Net54 is not an Internet man-dating service!

I don't even know or care if Barry Sloate is a real name or a pseudonym for Jimmy Cheeseburger. Either way, I know where he stands vis-a-vis his Net54 personality.

www.instagram.com/signedT206/
@SignedT206
Old 05-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
I don't even know or care if Barry Sloate is a real name or a pseudonym for Jimmy Cheeseburger. Either way, I know where he stands vis-a-vis his Net54 personality.
It's actually an alias for Barry Goat.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:51 PM
Chris Counts

I don't like anonymity at all. Everywhere I see it on the internet, there are nothing but problems. People seem to be a lot nicer to each other if they know who they are communicating with ...
Old 05-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Paul

:d
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
it's actually an alias for barry goat.
lol!

@SignedT206
Old 05-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Barry Sloate

T206 Collector (and I do know your real name): I like to know who is on the other side of the keyboard. That is important to me. These are real people I am interacting with, and many of them I know from my years in the business. It would embarrass me if I were communicating anonymously with someone and then discovered I had known him for a long time. And I like to know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are. It may not be important to you, but I like to know. It's a personal matter with each poster whether or not he wants to know who's out there, and not something to be dismissed with a blanket statement.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Paul

There may be a genuine business reason to know -- and many Net54'ers like to meet up at Nationals and shows and pizza parties just for fun. To each his own.

My only point is that I don't know if Chris Counts is a real name or not -- and save for checking his driver's license or passport we may never really know. In the context of a guy you've never met and will never meet, can you explain why knowing his real name versus a made up name makes a difference?

@SignedT206
Old 05-26-2010, 07:14 PM

A great part of the enjoyment of this hobby for me personally is meeting other collectors, dealers, etc,.... However, I do respect T206's decision not to want to.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:22 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default good point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcornell View Post
How many times in the 9-year history of this forum have we had to endure someone saying they needed to be anonymous, only to quickly discover that they were pulling some shenanigans? I lost count a while ago.

There's a difference between anonymity and privacy that escapes some people.

Bill
This is a very good point, Bill. I guess what I/we have already said is you can have privacy but not anonymity because we will let folks know who others are in private correspondence. There is, and never will be, total anonymity on this board again (since the last board s/w). There have been less than a handful of registrants who didn't want to give the 3 required pieces of information and they are not members. I can't see that rule changing or me bending on it. Privacy, is another matter and really is what is being debated here. I think, and hope, the solution is the emailing of names when warranted, in a private manner. This is one of those issues that will never be perfect, it can't be. Everyone has a bit of a different opinion so, it's not been broken, and I doubt it will be fixed. regards
Old 05-26-2010, 07:26 PM
Ralph Gee
Banned

Default ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUBAR View Post
Anonymity is for the internet tough guys..... if you cant put your name to your words then shut your pie hole!!! and go play somewhere else!

My name is JIM DRYSDALE!!!!!

Jim did you want to post your S.S.# and any pin #s or bank account info ?
LOL
Old 05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Jim D

let someone steal my identity... would suck to be them to go through all that effort for nothing... im sure they would feel sorry for me, send me their money and apologize to me!!!!

Old 05-26-2010, 07:32 PM

Leon,
Obviously I agree with full disclosure. For everyone else I live somewhere in Florida - good look finding me. By the way watch out for my security.

dh

Last edited by DaveH; 05-26-2010 at 07:33 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:44 PM

Default My Name is: Not Important

Ideally, everyone should use their real names when getting together as friends to discuss a common passion. But, from my personal standpoint, I came here looking for answers and even though I read the board before joining, there was enough bickering and accusations flying about that I wasn't sure who could be trusted.

As I have mentioned already, I'm not a collector, but an appreciator who knew nothing about the hobby at all when I first joined. I do know of other forums where people have been personally targeted through their online personalities and information that they have given throughout their membership. Pieces of info that by themselves offer nothing too personal, but over years of posting, enough little pieces that allowed them to be targeted in their home.

Now here I come along, trying to determine the value of something I own and yea, I'm a bit nervous about revealing specific details about who I am.

I really liked the way Leon runs this board, so when he insisted I had to provide my real info, I did. He called to confirm, we had a nice chat, and he told me that if I merited him outing me he would. Since I'm not about to tell any of you guys any lies or piss in the hands that are feeding me the info I can't look up on my own, this is not a problem.

I can only lightly participate in certain threads, that I feel I might contribute something or make a joke, cause I'm a funny f@#%er like a lot of you guys, but mostly I listen and learn.

It's been a fascinating journey so far, so much so that I will terribly miss my cards once they are all sold. And that is my intention. However, in another life, who knows, maybe I would've been a collector.
Or as Marlon Brando might say, "I could have been a collector".

Now, if I inadvertently step on any toes or cause a ruckus (he said ruckus ), I will be glad to meet you in person where we can then exchange information and fill out an accident report.

I have no problem letting you know who I really am, if need be, and can only let everyone here know that everything I say is truthful and I will never ever try to deceive anyone.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:59 PM
Jim D

Geez, Leon never phoned me, you must be someone special !!

Old 05-26-2010, 08:08 PM
Gr.eg Per.ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by T206Collector View Post
I've never understood why anyone would either want to share his real name or know another poster's real name on an internet chatboard. Who cares if you are fighting with Johnny Tacos or BaseballCardGuru69? It's still fighting with a random dude sitting at a computer somewhere.

For all you should care, my real name is T206Collector. I don't hide behind any other names and I never change my Net54 name. I've never met any of you and have no immediate plans to meet any of you anytime soon. To me, Net54 is not an Internet man-dating service!

I totally agree, and this post was hilarious!
Old 05-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Michael S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Haas View Post
Leon,
Obviously I agree with full disclosure. For everyone else I live somewhere in Florida - good look finding me. By the way watch out for my security.

dh
Thanks for the laugh. Now if you were from Wyoming, well besides scaring sheep, we could probably find you .
Old 05-26-2010, 08:25 PM
Chris Counts

Wow, this is a tough crowd. I've been accused of a few things in my 35 years + of collecting vintage cards, but nobody has ever suggested I'm not Chris Counts. Here, T206 Collector, is a scan of my drivers license, minus the stuff identity thieves are after. I think I have a copy of my birth certificate around as well. Does it need to be certified?

Last edited by Chris Counts; 05-27-2010 at 07:46 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Counts View Post
nobody has ever suggested I'm not Chris Counts.
Sorry to pick your name as an example. You chose to block certain info from your Driver's License. That's where you (literally) draw your line. I draw mine a bit earlier is all.

@SignedT206
Old 05-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Al

My name is Jeff Lichtman and anyone who has a problem with me or my posts can go pound sand.

-Al
Old 05-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Rawn Hill

Default choice

Rawn Hill, who wants to be me?

Rawn
Old 05-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
It's actually an alias for Barry Goat.
Now I'm really confused. I thought his real name was Barry Sloth!

Sorry Barry, I just had to. Ole Reginald sure like to jab at you for some reason.

Jantz - aka Jantz
Old 05-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Steve Birmingham

I find this thread interesting.

I'm on a mailing list for one of my other hobbies (Collecting old racing bicycles)
And the guy that runs it insists on everyone knowing who everyone else is.
We have to sign off each message with our actual name, and location, spelling out the state so non-U.S. members can understand it. I know of exactly 0 identity problems in 10 years.

But I can understand some of the security concerns. A wonderful bike collection is less altogether than some high end cards or memorabilia.
(My most expensive bike is maybe in the league of a t206 green Cobb for a rough idea) so there's less financial risk.

Identity theft is a concern, but rarely from having ones name on a board like this. I know I'll never convince those who don't think so.

But I will say this, there's FAR more risk of identity theft at the local restauraunt. Usually the card is out of your physical possession, and it's very easy to copy the imprinted info as well as the validation code. This can be done in under 20 seconds by nearly anyone. And with a skimmer that figure falls to under 5 seconds.

You also give up far more info of a personal nature any time you use a credit or ATM card to make a purchase or use a shoppers discount card. Most of them store purchase and demographic info that's mostly used for targeted marketing. That's how the hardware store can send me a coupon for sawzall blades or a $10 gift certificate for my birthday. And almost everyone considers that to be a benefit rather than an invasion of privacy. (I won't even get started on your bank turning the computer loose on your purchase history to "look for fraud" )

Personally I find it interesting to know who I'm talking to, and what their hobby background is. On the bike list, one member has raced internationally in 6 day races back in the 40's -50's he learned from guys that raced in the 30's, and he's in the US cycling hall of fame. His opinion about how the racing was done and how the racers treated the bikes (Like any other tool) counts a bit more than say...Mine with my one season of beginners racing which included a whole lot of DNFs.

Steve B
or as the bike guys get to see it
Steve Birmingham
Lowell, Massachusetts
USA
Old 05-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Peter Spaeth

Calvindog, who the hell are you anyway? Imagine hiding behind a name like that.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Chris Stufflestreet

Sorry, Leon...but I'm hiding behind my User ID. So there.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Scott Mt. Joy

I agree with what Bill said far above. I like to know who I am dealing with.

I also think anyone using the BST should be known, much bigger difference than just posting.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:43 AM
Barry Sloate

Jantz- I've heard that one before, since I was a kid. Hey, you have to have a sense of humor. They also call me Sloateman.

Anonymity is fine in the entirely card related threads we have. But once the personal insults start flying, and the history of the board is that they will fly pretty regularly, you need to identify yourself or stay out of the fray.

It's important for me to put my name out there because I take full responsibility for what I say. Whether I deliver a pearl of wisdom or another idiotic post, I want the board to know who said it. I don't like when people make brash statements yet remain unknown.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:17 AM
Rich Klein

Default I agree with Barry

If you wish to be anonymous and contribute to a discussion about T-206 backs or what was your 1st pre-war card; etc -- then by all means your name need not be mentioned.

On the other hand, if you get involved in a controversial thread; and you start attacking someone; then it is a basic human right that you are able to face your opponent. Not providing a name, is not valid in that case.

I do understand some reasons for wanting to remain anonymous and thus; perhaps the better solution is to contact Leon IN ADVANCE of a post and explain WHY you wish to remain so. And frankly, ID theft is not a good enough reason at that point. There are so many more efficient ways for your ID to be stolen, the restaurant example is one, and frankly anytime you use an ATM could be another if a skimmer was set up there,....

Regards
Rich
Old 05-27-2010, 06:04 AM
Paul

Default theft got nothing to do with it

My reasons for remaining anonymous are personal, and have nothing to do with wanting to avoid identity theft, which is basically zero risk on here unless you share a credit card or SSN with someone.

For those of you that want names so you can "know" who you're arguing with, just keep in mind that a name is just that -- whether it was given by your mom or you made it up when logging on here. It doesn't help you "know" your poster -- unless you "knew" him from the real world first.

@SignedT206
Old 05-27-2010, 06:43 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default to reiterate and agree

I agree with what Steve B said above. I have been on the internet for at least 12 yrs and nothing has happened as far as identity theft. Now, my wife goes and spends $16 on a haircut a year or two ago....pays with a check and just has this 6th sense that didn't feel right (seriously). About a month later someone printed checks on a printer with my account information and their name. After about $500 in purchases, from my bank account, I found out and closed the account. I was instantly reimbursed by my bank (Bank of America- they are great, imo). They told me "tough luck for the merchants. They didn't get proper ID." That was my only issue with identity theft and hopefully my last. ..knock on wood.

I think the best reason that I have heard for not having your name on the board is for professional reasons. Say an employer googles your name and finds it here....if you posted during the workday maybe you could get in trouble......or if you are a public type figure maybe you wouldn't want it.

For me, I am with whoever has said "They want to be me? Poor guys....let 'em. That will teach 'em!!"
Old 05-27-2010, 06:50 AM
John Startleman

I find it very strange and creepy that someone who is angry/upset with me for something I said on a message board wants my full name. Literally not any other forum I am on has this policy. Not one good thing can come from someone who is angry with you having your full name on the internet. "Just wanting to know" isn't good enough for me. It doesn't explain a thing. On the PSA boards a person's name came out and people scoured the internet and posted pics of that person and his girlfriend and numerous things he had said and his MySpace, facebook and twitter pages were exposed. He didn't want all those people who were upset with him for some stupid thing he said having that info. If he did, he would have given it to them himself. I have heard stories of people messing with other people's eBay accounts because they were mad at something they said on a message board. I believe that it is extremely intrusive and I see absolutely no valid explanation for it. Unless they are pulling some sort of scam, if someone doesn't want their identity exposed on a message board, it should be their right to be anonymous. The sole purpose of an internet message board is anonymity. The only possible exception in my mind is the BST.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:56 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportscardtheory View Post
I find it very strange and creepy that someone who is angry/upset with me for something I said on a message board wants my full name. Literally not any other forum I am on has this policy. Not one good thing can come from someone who is angry with you having your full name on the internet. "Just wanting to know" isn't good enough for me. It doesn't explain a thing. On the PSA boards a person's name came out and people scoured the internet and posted pics of that person and his girlfriend and numerous things he had said and his MySpace, facebook and twitter pages were exposed. He didn't want all those people who were upset with him for some stupid thing he said having that info. If he did, he would have given it to them himself. I have heard stories of people messing with other people's eBay accounts because they were mad at something they said on a message board. I believe that it is extremely intrusive and I see absolutely no valid explanation for it. Unless they are pulling some sort of scam, if someone doesn't want their identity exposed on a message board, it should be their right to be anonymous. The sole purpose of an internet message board is anonymity. The only possible exception in my mind is the BST.
You have your right to your opinion and I respectfully disagree with most of it. On this board, if you don't want to be known, stay out of arguments. Maybe this board has a bit higher age average and that is why we think the way we do. I think our average age is about low to mid 40's...I am 48. On this message board it is only your right to be anonymous if you stay out of arguments. It might not be the right place for everyone. I hated being so involved yesterday but it was what it was.....regards
Old 05-27-2010, 07:00 AM
pete ullman

"The sole purpose of an internet message board is anonymity."

Yup...that's why I use them...makes a lot of sense!
Old 05-27-2010, 07:02 AM
Scott

Interesting thread. Anyone who has done business w me knows my name, and I have nothing to hide.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:09 AM
John Startleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
"The sole purpose of an internet message board is anonymity."

Yup...that's why I use them...makes a lot of sense!
I worded that strangely. I currently frequent 7 message boards and have been a part of around 10+ since I have been on the internet. Literally not one besides this one exposes your full-name because you get into a heated discussion. Again, I see not one good thing that could possibly come from it and still no one has given me a good reason. It's like handing ammo to someone who is mad at you that is holding an unloaded gun. I'm only curious is all. I don't really care all that much as I most likely will post less here because now I'm kind of paranoid that people want my personal info. I like this place a lot, but I guess it should be more a read for me with some scattered posts here and there.

Last edited by sportscardtheory; 05-27-2010 at 07:11 AM.