NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-27-2002, 11:50 AM
Administrator

Default PAPER MONEY AS WELL!!

Posted By: Dr.Koos

BCD Chronicle emails: Dateline 10/22/01
Subject: 1934 $10,000 Dallas : Item # 1285459623

Koos: "So if it could be bought at that level, is it a winning ticket?"

BCD: "I have only purchased one before...and it was for about $17,500. I could restore it but you would have to keep it out of circulation for two years for nobody to know because it's like everything else real cool...the market of interested people is real small and a guy named Harlon White..in San Diego, who is the market maker on this stuffwould know it's the same one offered here..like myself, Doug, Wojak, Mastro, etc...he keeps track of everyone out there and if you consider what you can do with $26Kfor two years..you would have to calculate if tying up the money is worth it..stick to stuff in the $500 to $1400 range in all collectibles, it raises less eyebrows and speculation on riff raff...that's what I do now. Does this seem right to you?".

Old 08-27-2002, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mike Williams

Sorry if this is "old news" but why this post Doc?

Old 08-27-2002, 01:59 PM
Administrator

...that some folks here were interested in fake, altered, restored cards and paper collectibles. Correct me if I'm wrong or should I make a 150 foot long list of all the posts on this Forum the past year that address fake, reprinted, booted, knocked off, pirated, created, altered, and restored items? All of a sudden, it's NOT interesting? When exactly did that happen? Since many collectors of cards also collect coins and related items, in my ignorance, I felt that someone may find the above lead post compelling. I never figured that of paramount importance is whom is doing the restoring/scamming, and whom is pointing the finger.

Old 08-27-2002, 02:41 PM
Administrator

Doc, you misunderstood my post (or it was poorly written on my end). I wasn't saying "why bring it up"....I simply wasn't following the jist. Now that I've read some of the other posts (other thread), I now understand. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 08-27-2002, 02:42 PM
Administrator

...the slightest bit interesting, since it's a VINTAGE CARD.

Old 08-27-2002, 02:50 PM
Administrator

BCD: "I won a super rare card tonight that is probably the nicest one on Earth! And if it isn't..it WILL be when I am done with it!!! I have been getting letters from people asking me how to restore certain parts of certain cards! Yeah, right! I'm going to right (write) you a 30 page letter on your specific needs and walk you through every step of the way!!!!!!!!

subset made only after Chicago won the World Series....maybe only 7 or 8 known......here it is'''''''''''''look it up (1166410831)
It's oversized=easy to fix the corner he noted! If true, it will come back a 7 or 8***

7=$1000 8=$4000"

**Editorial note: Does this sound like someone talking that is interested in just "testing" to see if PSA can identify his restoration???

Old 08-27-2002, 04:29 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Hans Dietrich

However.. This is not and should not be a venue for personal attacks and off-color comments. If I wanted to see people throw sand at one another and do a he/said she said game, I would go to my teenagers chatroom on aol, and listen to people saying "as-if" and I told you so. I'd really like to see us return to talking about vintage cards which is why i think 99% of the people come to this board.

The one or two people (forgive me if I'm leaving anyone out) that are using this as a venue for slander could just as well send email to each other and call them names behind closed doors.

Could we start leaving our comments to talking about vintage cards and remove the BS from the picture.

Sorry, but there was a time when I eagerly enjoyed reading this board everyday and now I loathe having to sift through the tedious lobs and lies.

Just my two cents, and I'm sorry to be off topic, but could we start erasing unrelated posts or refrain from the bogus personal attacks ?

Thank you,

Hans

Old 08-27-2002, 05:21 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

the imagination ala drugs came about as a retaliation for these questions:

prove your a doctor ( professionals would never stoop to wrtting 99% of what he Koos??? writes )

prove you have an AMG treated Benz ( dial tone on other end )

prove you exist??? nobody on this board has ever talked to Koos but I ...and if anyone wants his phone numbers,do e-mail me....you will find upon hearing his voice a raspy deep voice like no other drug riddled person you have ever talked to and i dare anyone who hears his voice to tell me he is not filled with drugs.
You will not compare a street person who is strng out with a horse voice like this person..never just e-mail me and call him and see what you think. My kind challenge!

4 ) prove you have any law suit concerning the Bogus mantle and Bogus Shoeless Joe Jackson card you try and try again by the only venue known to you ...e-bay and the alleged law suit with David Rudd for auction interferrence and the phone number of the alleged power seller rep dealing with this??? Hey David,anyone contacted you on this bunk????

Koos ,also known as Dupcarp or something like that in the World of shammy comic sales........but ditched twelve years ago and resurfaces as a "doctor" now dealing in altered cards as well ( supposedly piles and piles of altered cards that came from me.....that he claims simultaneously to be have sold??? Now that makes sense ).......

Ironically, he came up with a bologna excuse for both not meeting me (though we talked 10 minutes prior to this going to happen yet claims he did not want to meet me....yeah but arranged to do so up to 10 minutes prior and turns the phone off..right! he also came up with jive turkey as to why we won't disclose prove of alleged occupation........but what about the other seven posters who made inquirey......forget about me i guess none of them are trustworth either huh??? here is a guy who admits to trusting no one yet why be on this board??? All info from everyone is suspect according to you and all inquiries or you would answer some of their questions......and have you noticed who cares???/ no body......but i'll respond just because you leave yourself open to the same questions all the slamming and purple rain e-mails will not answer..

David,you are going to get it big time from the DA of the Universe!!!! o.k and where is this being pursued oh........over the phone with e-bay ,oh,that's right! I forgot....

57.....that is the magic number of e-mails I have whereby Koos??? asked me to bid up comic books for him.........I admit! i bid on some! I wrote koos and even told him i would gladly turn myself in if it meant he be suspended!!! Funny,no mention of that e-mail!!! or the 57 e-mails asking me to bid on stuff..but watch,even though HE claims to have sold stuff on my behalf ,he'll come up with some e-mails whereby I asked him to bid on something....even though I suposedly used him to list stuff for me.....

being as he believes e-mails can not be altered..if anyone wants any that list his requests for me bidding on his comics,his telling me of a life in strip clubs,living with prostitutes and being shot while involved in a drug buy,feel free to e-mail me.I won't post this stuff here because it has nothing to do with cards and I realize it......anyone ever seen Mr. Poison at a show? Anyone ever think they will? Anyone receive any proof of anything he mentions? NO! Anyone find that someone who claims to be a doctor is no more a ten year old who attacks anyone with either contridictory information or questions that may validate a shred of integrity??? Do doctors act like this??? Anyone ever receive letter head,a check or anything else expressly mentioning "doctor" in print form? Posting e-mails to attempt to defame someone because they can't stomach answering plain questions of integrity is weak and does nothing but bore people. But if nayone wants a glimse of such obvious hypocricy,please e-mail me for as many e-mails from him as you wish to stomach or better yet call him and listen to his manner of speach and raw horse voice and draw your own drugged out conclusions.

Old 08-27-2002, 07:00 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie Vognar

Top of thread, Koos accuses "BCD" of conspiring with him to sell altered cards. Is that you, and did you do it?

You say he asked you to bid on certtain comics, and you did it. Why?

Old 08-27-2002, 07:17 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Chris S.

I, for one, do not give a (expletive deleted) whether or not Koos is a doctor.

I'm not concerned whether he ever went to medical school, or took a pre-med course at a community college, or even made it past the 9th grade.

I don't even care if he calls himself "Dr." because he has a PhD.

It matters not if he's from some Mississippi voodoo cult and was given the honorary title of "Doctor" because he was the group's mojo/medicine man.

I'm not even bothered by the possibility that he calls himself "doctor" because that's what he does to his cards.

So, please...quit asking him to show his "credentials."

All I need to know about Koos I figured out by reading his posts (and there certainly are a lot of them to read), and I've made my decision. What I think of him doesn't need to be brought up in this discussion group, because it has nothing to do with the subject matter.

The personal attacks are boring. Let's get back to discussing cards and stop sounding like a bunch of 6th grade boys in gym class.

Old 08-27-2002, 07:33 PM
Administrator

..know you as I do are no doubt shaking there heads synchronizingly. Let's look at the REAL facts:
1)YOU, have NO job. You buy material in a fringe grade, restore it, and push it elsewhere for profit. Marla supports the household for the most part.
1a)All you've been able to defend my writing of your own posts with thusfar is to denounce me as an MD.
2)I own TWO Benzs', but what that has to do with you and Desmond being the primary source of most altered Vintage cards in the market, I still don't understand.
3)Yes, I have a deep voice. It's a man's voice. Again, I can't fathom what this has to do with your restoration profession. It's amazing how you're an expert on every topic under the sun, even medicine, although I was the one that reviewed, restructured and edited details of your botched shoulder operation for an alleged lawsuit that read more like a Veteranarian did the procedure than an Orthopedic. Also, yours is the singular ability on the planet, to be able to discern drug use, and what type of drugs were abused to produce varying thicknesses of vocal chords.
4)I've got 50 emails you've written to various individuals in the hobby (cc'ed to me...yes, we ALL know that you're famous for forwarding your emails to others so we can all enjoy how "smart" you are), threatening lawsuits of every nature, and threatening to "choke people out", and you're concerned with ONE that I may or may not have pursued for auction interference (David)?
Yes, I know the stories...No, I weighed more than 135lbs. in Grammar school!!! No one would ever mistake ME (5'9" 245lbs...the only 190 lb. wrestler in his H.S. with, at that time, a 405lb. Bench) with someone 6'0" 135lbs. Do the math. THAT'S why no one with any sense even pursues this Phantom Menace from the past theorey any longer.
I never said that "I sold piles and piles of restored cards for you". I made it QUITE clear that I would handle nothing of yours that would wind up embarrassing me and your answer was.."No, I won't send you anything to auction for me that will embarrass you" (This email is saved as well).
As stated, in another post on another thread: I thought it prudent NOT to meet with basically a stranger (I knew you only through your emails), and take someone into my home that would send me a NAKED PICTURE OF HIMSELF IN THE COMMISSION OF A SELF INVOLVED ACT. If anyone doubts this, please request a copy (unsuitable for framing) for proof. I saved THIS along with his emails for possible future reference (Yes, I can play Chess with the best of them).
YES! Lets talk '57'. I need YOU to shillbid??? Let's turn this around 180 degrees. You CONSTANTLY requested that I pop bids on items that you had VERIFIED serious bidders on. You made NUMEROUS requests on 1 series of auctions alone (E cards or mellomints) that T-Bob was bidding on and asked me to UP them so he wouldn't win them too cheaply. When this would happen, I wouldn't email you for several days! I'd make excuses. I'd flub excuses as to why I couldn't get near the computer to do it. (YES, I have the emails with YOU all pissed off, "Why couldn't you find the time to pop a lousy $300 bid on this?). THEN, you would tell me with great aplumb how T-Bob or someone else would email you, "what the hell is Koos doing bidding on this..what is he shilling it for you?". Then you would tell him, "naw, I had a talk with him and he got interested in them". BS!!!!

Finally, as you are, in your own mind, a Physician, I imagine that is why you are so well versed in how Doctors behave, think, act, etc. in their spare time.

Here's a real beaut in testimony of the shill activity YOU run on your items (you have Kurt Scanlin, and the guy that was fixing your home, through their accounts, bidding on your items in other's auctions that are selling for you. Oh, Jimbo as well, can't forget Jimbo (whoever that is). I've got bids from Jimbo on the items I sold for you. Jimbo even "won" one of the items but of course, you know the card was never payed for because he bid FOR you because you didn't like the price you would have gotten and he bailed it out for you. Here's the email below that YOU sent me when I put in a non-paying bidder request through Ebay because I DIDN"T KNOW THAT THE WINNING BIDDER IN MY AUCTION OF YOUR CARD WAS A SHILL FOR YOU:

Dateline:10/18/2001 subject: No purchase Ebay confirmation.

BCD: "I THOUGHT YOU THINK OF EVERYTHING! THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING YOU HAVE DONE TO DATE! THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY TO GET CAUGHT SHILL BIDDING!!!!!!! CHARGE ME FOR THE POSTING FEE NEXT TIME AND FORGET ABOUT IT...YOU"RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS AGAIN WITHOUT RAISING AN EYEBROW."

Old 08-27-2002, 07:42 PM
Administrator

...on this Board have members openly discussed cards, even housed in PSA and SGC holders , let alone lesser grading companies..that didn't look quite right! There's a reason for that, and if you ever asked yourself that question, why this exists, reading my posts on the BCD chronicled emails will satisfy your curiousities. I keep referring to POSTS CONCERNING CARDS THAT ARE/WERE ALTERED, many housed in PSA and SGC holders. My only source of reference on these matters are braggart emails of Brian Daniels to me. I am quoting from these. All that Brian seems to be interested in discussing, in answer to my repeating what I was told, are my Medical credentials which actually has no bearing here. I'm focusing on the emails and the CARD information within and Brian wants to keep bringing up my deep voice which is diametrically opposed to his own Castrati Boyishly alto, sqeaky voice. I AM focused on cards. Ask him to stop throwing the kitchen sink and answer some of the things he's written with EXPLANATIONS on THOSE facts!

Old 08-27-2002, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Julie Vognar

Old 08-27-2002, 10:14 PM
Administrator

Dateline: 12/15/2001

Me to BCD: "What's going on??? The guy won four of your auctions (MY auctions of BCDs cards that BCD sent me to auction for him), never answered not one of my numerous emails requesting payment after 3 weeks, he left me POSITIVE FEEDBACK on the three items that he never even PAID for(after 3 weeks), or let alone was sent, or even answered emails pertaining to, AND, as I notified Ebay with a Non-Paying bidder alert form, so they could send him a reminder to pay his seller, he never even notified me after receiving those notices! So, here he is again bidding on the Bescher (high bidder) and it's going to be the same F***ing thing. He'll win, not pay for it, not answer his emails about it, etc. , so I CANCELLED HIS NONSENSE BIDS, which don't amount to anything if he doesn't honor them".

BCD answers: "oh my God you F**K..you really F***ed on this one. 'KIYO' IS ME. stop the press! Do not worry about his account...I USED IT TO BID ON THE STUFF." (BCDs cards that he sent me to auction).

Old 08-27-2002, 10:30 PM
Administrator

altered cards he stupidly bought with cash trying to hide drug money! As usual,he mentions things in avoidance of validating anything anyone else on here either inquired about or wanted validation of....I buy and sell and restore paintings. I deal with people and auction houses Koos? has zero relationship with and knows zip about.He is preoccupied with e-bay and thinks that that is what I do as a complete source of income ( but states that I do not work in the same breath ) The stupidity about my wife is a joke as she is home with our new born and has not had a job for almost 18 months when her company, Precision Echoe, packed it in in California and offered her a job in new Jersey where I went to check it out ( and meet you know who who never showed up and pulled the plug on his own cell phone ) while I was there. My wife declined the job,we never moved back to where i come from and the statements of card altered of course will never bring forth one example of proof of this by Koos or anyone else so of course it's hogwash because he got caught with his hand in a cookie jar and wants to pawn it off on me or anyone else who might expose a copmplete lack of integrity! As far as the deep voice of man thing.What a joke! it's the steroid voice of a freak show ( who is shorter than I which is extra funny! ) who keeps baiting people to read his made up ( because he has time until like 3 am when the next drug dealer comes over to his apartment ) to be creative as he is and write piles of junk designed to be read in fine train stations and grey Hound stops throughout the U.S. I admitted I bid on some of the comics for him and plainly offered to devuldge this ti e-bay under possible suspention! funny thing is,Koos seems to not answer to thispublically or privately because he is the one who needs e-bay to make a living thus of course would be less interested in this than I....I asked for the name of and number of the alleged power seller rep..do you see it anywhere? No....he can accuse all he wants..let's see the alleged altered cards.It's the same old thing.You read the accusation,than reasonably ask for prrof and get none. law suit against David???? for example. I not going to respond to much more of what he posts because it will not change his problems of all the lies that everyone else pointed out on here concerning the Mantle and the Jackson card i again have piles of e-mails asking me what to do with these??? It's much like the alleged responses to the e-mail excerpts he posts. Guess what most of the questiions are! "Should I buy this??? Is there anything you can do to this??? can you help it so I can resell it??? " ect..etc...guess what! I never altered one card requested of me from anyone on this
board and of course,to validate this point ,you will see no one recognized by anyone on here that proves otherwise.It's a smokescreen for piles of bs that the regulars confronted and I too got tired of it! THAT IS YOUR BASIC ANSWER JULIE! I do not have a restored jackson or mantle card and keep making up "I'll explain it after the auction os over" stories and we got to see what the market will bear for this thing....and so on...it'a all a bunch of BS and the reason for all the threads of BS.

Old 08-27-2002, 10:45 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Hans

It's always been interesting to me that when Art is restored it's considered "preservation". The same thing goes for rare documents (i.e. the museum is restoring their copy of the Constitution), but in the card field it is heavily frowned upon.

There was a major lot in the original Barry Halper collection that had been restored, then "unrestored" because it knocked down the value of the item.

As far as the grading companies "missing" things. I once submitted a card that was 35 years old, and fresh from a pack that I had bought from a woman who had a bunch of them. I submitted this card, with many others to a "well-known" grading company and they all came back as trimmed. So after much discussion, and showing them the wrapper, as well as several other unopened packs they decided to recant upon their decision (although instead of an 8-9-10, I received 6's). You should buy cards because you like what you're buying, set a price you think is reasonable, and don't pay more for it, unless you have to have it.

The one thing I'm most taken back by on this board is the 1952 mantle, that was slammed, and then the portrayal of it as a high dollar card on a well known auction site. I'm sure there is some bad blood here, but when you make a mistake you have to swallow it, and learn from it, not just look for the next patsy.

All you have in this life is your name.

Hans

Old 08-27-2002, 11:11 PM
Administrator

Kurt Scanlin, is the owner of a forms and labels distributorship who invested with me in a few Sloate & Smolin and mastronet sets in auction!

( feel free to ask Doug Allen for confirmation )

The guy working on my house is named Steve Staats and there is zero connection.

your stories won't help sell bogus Mantle rookies and Joe Jackson e-90-1's purchased by a bafoon as you are "doc".

Old 08-27-2002, 11:21 PM
Administrator

Posted By: B C Daniels

restoring or tampering with paper money is a felony*

Please creport me imediately to the FBI

this will secure your making up of bologna and will no doubt,somehow help you peddle off your garbage Mantle & Jackson card you claim is pure crap!

Old 08-28-2002, 02:26 AM
Administrator

Posted By: vorthian

<< BCD answers: "oh my God you F**K..you really F***ed on this one. 'KIYO' IS ME. stop the press! Do not worry about his account...I USED IT TO BID ON THE STUFF." (BCDs cards that he sent me to auction). >>

'KIYO' would be KIYOKAZU?

Old 08-28-2002, 07:00 AM
Administrator

...is short for Kiyokazu, someone that was staying at BCDs home, fixing it up, for room and board (or so Brian said in a phone conversation). I didn't even know this while my auctions of Brian's Mellomints, E, and T cards were in progress. THAT'S why when "Kiyo" won three or four auctions (Brian outbidding Ebayers on his OWN MERCHANDISE because he felt the bids were too low on the last day) and two weeks later has still not contacted me, I put in an Ebay non-paying bidder alert!! That's why BCD wrote me that I f**ked up. Meanwhile, I didn't know it was HE HIMSELF shilling his own merchandise away from high bidders or I wouldn't have put in the alert!!!

Old 08-28-2002, 07:12 AM
Administrator

...from YOU (BCD) that are transferred (send this auction to a friend) to me with statements like, "BUY this!!!! I can take this crease out...I can do this and that..I fix...you make $1000 on this, $500 on that...just pay me 1/2 the profits" etc., etc., etc. NONE of which I ever took you up on. I've got at least 10 emails where you were clearly pissed off, "I keep sending you these "BUYS" and you NEVER BID ON THEM. LOOK...I can fix these for you and we'll both make money", NONE of which I ever took you (BCD) up on! I've got emails of your constantly pleading, "SEND ME THE JACKSON"..I'll get it GRADED for you (PSA or SGC)". I'm in the process of cataloging all the emails in proper category and sequence. Every post of yours has something to do with personal slander and absolute fabrication, or maybe it's not fabrication because you actually believe your own BS. I'll continue to keep the focus on your CARD RESTORATION, while you fixate on mythical drug deals and prostitues.

Old 08-28-2002, 07:21 AM
Administrator

...full email available upon request:

BCD: "do not tell Doug Allen anything about repair work on cards..PLEASE!!! do not MENTION me to him at all, he does not know that he has submitted restored cards and does not NEED to know!!!!"

Old 08-28-2002, 07:49 AM
Administrator

the fact that you two are bringing up the names of others in your posts is repulsive! If you feel the need to make a point, please don't drag others into your personal mess. And what a mess it is!

Old 08-28-2002, 08:21 AM
Administrator

Posted By: ty_cobb

I'm sure that in a past life Koos and Daniels were
boat Captains of the Merrimack and Monitor respectively. Firing broadsides at each other, salvo
after salvo barely dents each other's thick hides.
With thick smoke obscuring all vision, they continued
firing blindly long into the night, each cannonade slamming in via e-mail...

Old 08-28-2002, 08:40 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Evan B. Baker

I have met Brian, and I think he is colorful at times, because he speaks his mind but he's honest and has integrity. Let me quote you from his Feedback rating on ebay.

Tremendous,1st Class Professional! A gentleman with vast knowledge!! A+++++

Left by Comic Keys (AKA Doctor Koos!) ! Oct-15-01 21:36:09 PST 1012450523

I would read some of Comic-keys feedback except that it's private !! How can you be a power seller yet no one can read what other people have to say about you ? What a scam!

Personally I think BCD would could kill you with his bare hands if he saw you on the street, but the neat thing for you is that no one in the business knows who you are, because you've got some front, which allows you to sell (self admitedly) Doctored Pro Graded Cards ! I think you might be on to a great big scam out there in the card industry. It's in the mirror !

I'm wondering is there anyone on the board who has actually met the good Dr. ? Or has he somewhat conveniently been unavailable like when BCD was in town to visit him (from his last post) ?

EBB

Old 08-28-2002, 09:26 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Dwayne Morey

Just Look at what Kiyokazu is bidding on now....redline car stuff and Tango Eggs? I dont think its a coincidence.....Dwayne

Old 08-28-2002, 09:42 AM
Administrator

Posted By: runscott

Paintings are unique, not mass-produced, and many are also much older than the oldest known baseball cards. Most baseball cards exist in every grade from NM to very poor. Paintings are one-off and each exists in one grade only - restoring the painting does not take away from its uniqueness.

Old 08-28-2002, 10:46 AM
Administrator

...that could "kill me with their bare hands if they saw me on the street", least of all Brian, who has sought my advice on every medical issue under the sun concerning his severely surgically damaged shoulders, with very limited range of motion and very little supportive muscle/tendon strength. It's with these disabled limbs that Brian has continually bullied others (tell them Steve) making threats of "choking people out" in his poison pen hate emails he has shared with me over the past 2.5 years. With a procedure done to him by one of the most inept of orthopedics I've ever heard of (ask him about his lawsuit..I'll email you a copy of the text if you'd like that I proofread and corrected for him based on the surgical report), an actual FUSING/CAUTERIZING of the surrounding sub-scapular tissue, burning of the tendons/associative connective tissue that left him with very limited shoulder function. Physically, Brian would be incapable of "killing ANYONE with his bare hands". Not knowing the full story, the rest of your post is fallacious as well, this one point should suffice however.

Old 08-28-2002, 10:56 AM
Administrator

..why not let me email you a scan of the lovely XXX rated photo of himself, he sent to me unsolicited, that was the REASON why I decided NOT to meet personally with him and leave things as they were, his being a friendly hobby acquaintance. Since you've seen him, you would be able to identify the man in the photo. Then you would be able to ask yourself, "Why would a man send a photo of themself to another man like THIS" (a question I asked myself the day before I was supposed to get together with him while he was here on the East Coast negotiating a job offer for his wife). Then you'll have to deal with the fact that I'M RELATING THE TRUTH ABOUT THAT, AND ALL OTHER CONTENTS IN THE DAMNING BCD EMAILS.

Old 08-28-2002, 11:26 AM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Please answer the question every wants to know, since you now claim to have given medical edive to BcD, from what school and what year did you get your medical degree?

See if you can answer this the way you want BcD to answer you, without rhetoic and BS, just simply answer with the name of the school and the year.

Jay

Old 08-28-2002, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Casey Rodden

I second the request.

Is it still illegal to practice medicine in New York without a license ?

I also want to see a picture posted of what YOU look like, since you are the one under the microscope. We know what BCD looks like. Although I have never seen him naked.

You are the one no one has ever seen.

Are you really that ugly to look at that people will turn to stone ?

Old 08-28-2002, 04:00 PM
Administrator

..is another Ebay account of BCDs. He has about SIX of them he bids and sells through including Kurt Scanlin's (who he uses as a mailing address sometimes)and someone named Jimbo. As soon as I have the other handles (stored soewhere in my emails..there's so MANY of them..going to take ALOT of reviewing and correlating) I'll reveal them. Also, he has used approx. 10 different email names: ImYoursNow, CardKnowledge, LoveMe, MDaniels1, MarlaDaniels, etc. Brian's Ebay interests include: HotWheels RedLines, Currencey, Silver coins (Silver Dollars), Silver Bullion, Artwork, Vintage Cards, women's exotic S&M motif apparel, Basic Medical equipment (ob/gyn), Classic Rock. Steve (Vorthian) caught the Kiyo-Kiyokazu connection IMMEDIATELY when I stated the name KIYO.

Old 08-28-2002, 11:50 PM
Administrator

Posted By: BcD

I have two handles! Kiyo and i.own.it!

and yes dwayne,I bid on all the Tangos just like you do because I can sell them if I acquire them at the right price! So??? Your just a whiner because I would sell you some cards 16 months ago you wanted.

Old 08-31-2002, 10:06 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dwayne

I know that most likely what Dr. Koos says is true ...I have saved your e-mails too. As for the Tango Egg cards, being as you owned 95% of the hoard I can asume thats why they all grade PSA 5 and better...glad to get rid of them!! LMK if I own any other card you may have touched...Dwayne

Old 09-01-2002, 03:19 PM
Administrator

Posted By: B C Daniels

Because that is the way they were sold to Allen Rosen and Bill Mastro! maybe you should check with them being as they had the cards to view all RAW prior to submission! And Dwayne....pleeeassseee let us not lie here! You have a whole collection of PSA graded Tango Egg Cards and you know it. Just ask Anthony in LA whom you recently interacted with on these tango card. And who is it that loves them so much they had their e-bay handle "TANGOS" !!! Now now Dwayne,PLEASE POAT FOR US HERE ANY PROOF OF ANYTHING KOOS STATED!!! GO FOR IT !!! LET'S SEE THE PROOF OF ANYTHING! The only thing you prove is your bitterness because you vlearly do not have the coin to compete with me! Did you call mastro yet ??/I don't hear the phone ringing? I wouls love to see you at a show and have him tell you to your face your speculations and vitriolic intent is in error.