NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 01-27-2024, 06:32 AM

Default Jackie Robinson statue stolen

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jackie-ro...233915415.html
Old 01-27-2024, 10:51 AM
β∪τ∁ℏ †∪RΩεΓ

File this under people really do suck category.

I cannot comprehend what people are thinking to do a thing such as this.

SMDH

Butch

Completed: 1969 - 2000 Topps Baseball Sets and Traded Sets.

Senators and Frank Howard fan.

I collect Topps baseball variations -- I can quit anytime I want to.....I DON'T WANT TO.
Old 01-27-2024, 12:47 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchie_t View Post

SMDH

Butch
Plus one on every word.

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 01-27-2024, 03:53 PM
J0hn Raff3rty

Most likely, they thought the melt value of that is about $50-100 worth of coke. Drugs are a powerful drug.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 01-28-2024, 10:35 AM
Al Stein

Or it's got new feet and is standing in the back yard of some kingpin's estate in South America.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Old 01-28-2024, 12:22 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Takes a couple of real bright dudes to commit a crime with so little upside but you have infuriated millions of people around the country who want to see you strung up and beaten senseless
Old 01-28-2024, 07:40 PM
Peter Spaeth

The dystopia is upon us.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 01-28-2024, 09:05 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

Horrible- but par for the course these days.

This is why I concentrate on Dogs.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 01-30-2024, 01:48 PM
Jay Shumsky

https://abcnews.go.com/US/stolen-jac...y?id=106797999

Hopefully they eventually catch the people responsible.
Old 01-30-2024, 03:10 PM
Tony Baldwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshum View Post
https://abcnews.go.com/US/stolen-jac...y?id=106797999

Hopefully they eventually catch the people responsible.
The same thing should happen to those who stole it.
Old 01-31-2024, 08:47 AM
Michael Bales

The statue was found dismantled in a burning barrel 7 miles away from the park. Luckily the original molds were saved and the statue will be rebuilt. Police are still searching for the culprits.
Old 01-31-2024, 11:07 AM

There's a go-fund-me link on the main page for anyone who wants to contribute to a replacement...I donated...hope it's legit.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 01-31-2024, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butchie_t View Post

SMDH

Butch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jingram058 View Post
Plus one on every word.

About twenty years ago, my brother and I took my mother to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas - and, while my older brother, who insisted on doing all the driving, was taking us all around the miles and miles outside between or near those two site, we passed by the famous balancing rock formation- he wouldn't stop - so we did not get a chance to take photos of it. Several years later, some jackass managed to dislodge the stone that had hung- balanced for centuries.

So...take the time to 'smell the roses' (before bees are extinct) and take photos for prosperity.

Old 01-31-2024, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirbonzig View Post
The statue was found dismantled in a burning barrel 7 miles away from the park. Luckily the original molds were saved and the statue will be rebuilt. Police are still searching for the culprits.

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...rned-trash-can

No, they didn't do it for as drug money or to display it on their lawn.

RACISM- 'Pure' & Simple!!

I'm so glad I was raised better than that.

Old 01-31-2024, 02:32 PM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

In an election year I don't take anything at face value in regards to racism claims etc. I truly hope they find the idiots who did this and the real story comes out. There have been alot of statues coming down in recent years sadly.
Old 01-31-2024, 03:06 PM
Mike Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by campyfan39 View Post
In an election year I don't take anything at face value in regards to racism claims etc. I truly hope they find the idiots who did this and the real story comes out. There have been alot of statues coming down in recent years sadly.
This is a weird comment. You think putting a Jackie Robinson statue in a burn barrel is a false-flag operation?
Old 02-01-2024, 07:26 AM

There is a lot of bronze out there for you to scrap. I can't know anyone's motivation until they give it, but you'd think there are other opportunities than a statue of Jackie.

Last edited by packs; 02-01-2024 at 07:31 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:41 AM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunboat82 View Post
This is a weird comment. You think putting a Jackie Robinson statue in a burn barrel is a false-flag operation?
Some people are in deep denial over the depth and pervasiveness of aniblack racism in this country. It's hard to imagine having ones head in the sand to that degree, but few things surprise me anymore when it comes to this issue. After all, according to some the civil war was about "states rights" and nothing more...
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 02-01-2024, 08:03 AM

I am reminded by the sad story of Emmett Till's bulletproof memorial:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/20/us/em...rnd/index.html
Old 02-01-2024, 11:57 AM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

I think the most likely outcome is that it was stolen for the materials by some low lifes, probably for drugs. We just had the catalytic converter stolen from our church van a few weeks ago. We have had baby Jesus stolen for our nativity scene before. I don't automatically assume these people hate christians (though there are alot in this world that do). I think espn and anyone else who automatically claim its racism without any evidence are playing politics and stoking the racial divide for personal gain.

If that indeed comes to light as the motive, then they should be charged with a hate crime and punished more severely. Personally, I'd be fine if they were put in a trash can and burned.

I also don't "have my head in the sand" as referenced by another poster but you would have to, to not have seen Smollet, Whitmer, Wallace etc. cases where they were either completely staged or racism was presumed, only to be discovered it had nothing to do with it or the entire thing was fake.

Most people get along just fine. My white sister is married to a black man. My nephews are interracial. My middle son plays football and many of his closest friends are of a different race than him. I had a long discussion just last night with my white niece about Jackie as they are reading his biography in school as a part of Black History Month. They started yesterday. She is 11 and is now excited to come and see my Robinson cards and display this weekend. My son will also be in town for the weekend from college

One reason Campy is my favorite player is because he was interracial and got crap from both sides. That on top of the accident and yet he didn't ever lose his positive attitude, his Christian faith etc. He didn't grow bitter, he just kept smiling and won over many hearts because of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunboat82 View Post
Old 02-01-2024, 12:22 PM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
I think the most likely outcome is that it was stolen for the materials by some low lifes, probably for drugs. We just had the catalytic converter stolen from our church van a few weeks ago. We have had baby Jesus stolen for our nativity scene before. I don't automatically assume these people hate christians (though there are alot in this world that do). I think espn and anyone else who automatically claim its racism without any evidence are playing politics and stoking the racial divide for personal gain.

If that indeed comes to light as the motive, then they should be charged with a hate crime and punished more severely. Personally, I'd be fine if they were put in a trash can and burned.

I also don't "have my head in the sand" as referenced by another poster but you would have to, to not have seen Smollet, Whitmer, Wallace etc. cases where they were either completely staged or racism was presumed, only to be discovered it had nothing to do with it or the entire thing was fake.

Most people get along just fine. My white sister is married to a black man. My nephews are interracial. My middle son plays football and many of his closest friends are of a different race than him. I had a long discussion just last night with my white niece about Jackie as they are reading his biography in school as a part of Black History Month. They started yesterday. She is 11 and is now excited to come and see my Robinson cards and display this weekend. My son will also be in town for the weekend from college

One reason Campy is my favorite player is because he was interracial and got crap from both sides. That on top of the accident and yet he didn't ever lose his positive attitude, his Christian faith etc. He didn't grow bitter, he just kept smiling and won over many hearts because of it.
Since you are indirectly responding to me, I am replying.

A few cherry-picked, isolated examples of staged hate crimes don't disprove the point that antiblack racism is deeply embedded into US history and culture, including the present. One needn't look further than the attempts of numerous state legislatures to ban the teaching of black history, or even worse, to try and revise it. (Teaching students that black slaves "learned valuable skills" while enslaved is one recent example.) The fact that black people can now play in the MLB, or sit anywhere they want to on a bus does not negate the rise in antiblack racism that we've seen over the last 10 to 15 years. It's almost as if something was going on from 2008 to 2016 that contributed to this, but I can't put my finger on what that was...
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry
Old 02-01-2024, 01:03 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyStrawberry View Post

A few cherry-picked, isolated examples of staged hate crimes don't disprove the point that antiblack racism is deeply embedded into US history and culture, including the present. One needn't look further than the attempts of numerous state legislatures to ban the teaching of black history, or even worse, to try and revise it. (Teaching students that black slaves "learned valuable skills" while enslaved is one recent example.) The fact that black people can now play in the MLB, or sit anywhere they want to on a bus does not negate the rise in antiblack racism that we've seen over the last 10 to 15 years. It's almost as if something was going on from 2008 to 2016 that contributed to this, but I can't put my finger on what that was...
Your ignorance knows no bounds, but then again, I learned that about you in the covid, WW3 and climate threads.
You're simply regurgitating everything you've been told by your favorite political party and their funded news stations.
Ever have any thoughts of your own, ever have a questioning attitude, ever do any critical thinking, ever do any research outside of what is spewed to you as fact by them? No, of course you don't, because I think those things escape you.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:40 PM

Quote:
I think the most likely outcome is that it was stolen for the materials by some low lifes, probably for drugs.
The truck used in the crime was abandoned and has been recovered, I am assuming it was a stolen vehicle, the cops won’t say right now. The statue weighs 300 to 400 pounds. Bronze is currently going for $2.45 a pound for scrap. That’s a $750-$1000 payday for a small crew. There were at least three of them, I saw a surveillance video of two guys lifting the statue on to the bed of the truck while someone was backing up the truck. It sounds to me like this was a hit by a crew who didn’t think things all the way through and ditched what was left of their attempts to melt and smash the statue when they realized the uproar over the statue. If I turn out to be wrong I will be the first to admit I have my head in the sand. I wonder how many posters here will do the same if they turn out to be wrong.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:36 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
I wonder how many posters here will do the same if they turn out to be wrong.
The same number as always happens when a group of people immediately runs with a convenient political narrative they are wed too without any of the actual evidence available yet and later turns out to be false - just drop it and never acknowledge it or continue to insist on it anyways in the face of all evidence.

It is usually best to await the evidence, find out what actually happened, and then decide if you can use the incident to attack the side you don't like or virtue signal.
Old 02-06-2024, 03:24 PM
Sco.tt Mar.cus

Every thread needs a card:

And since Campy was mentioned as well:

Old 02-07-2024, 09:37 AM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by egri View Post
Every thread needs a card:
And since Campy was mentioned as well:
Nice cards!
Old 02-07-2024, 11:53 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:

For some reason it is always a talking point, but was the US the first, or last, to have slave labor? Why it is so politized in the US. Are the liberals trying to compensate for being against the emancipation proclamation? Other countries dont have the dialog, including India who still basically has a caste system.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors

Last edited by Republicaninmass; 02-07-2024 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:44 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
For some reason it is always a talking point, but was the US the first, or last, to have slave labor? Why it is so politized in the US.
I find it interesting racism and slavery are so controversial, too. it is no secret that for hundreds of years after 1492 that Europeans needed to monopolize cheap labor sources to have success in the Americas. Capitalism is built upon the idea of labor conflict. Businesses want to pay the least amount possible. Laborers want the most possible. Since our religious founders and zealots felt bad enslaving white people, there were other plentiful non-white sources available. Once slavery was ended, capitalists continued to create additional sources of cheap labor that were just de facto slavery. In the West and along coats, use of cheap Asian and Mexican laborers proliferates. And just before COVID, lawsuits existed that transportation businesses in CA had so many fees that truckers actually owed their business for moving freight. I've never met someone who claims capitalism is in fact Religious salvation. But the way politicians defend capitalism when these facts are pointed out makes me think the church has to be around somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G9900 using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo
Old 02-07-2024, 01:08 PM

It's a talking point because it forces Americans to confront their identity as a country. Can you be the home of the free and the brave if the Civil Rights act needs to be passed to guarantee freedoms? Can your declaration of independence, and a declaration that all men are created equal, reflect reality if a large portion of your population does not have equal rights?

Then there's World Wars 1 and 2, where large portions of the population fought for ideas of freedom and against tyranny only to return to a country where they weren't allowed to drink out of a water fountain, for example.

It gets talked about a lot because for a long time it wasn't talked about at all.
Old 02-07-2024, 01:16 PM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
It's a talking point because it forces Americans to confront their identity as a country. Can you be the home of the free and the brave if the Civil Rights act needs to be passed to guarantee freedoms? Can your declaration of independence, and a declaration that all men are created equal, reflect reality if a large portion of your population does not have equal rights?

Then there's World Wars 1 and 2, where large portions of the population fought for ideas of freedom and against tyranny only to return to a country where they weren't allowed to drink out of a water fountain, for example.

It gets talked about a lot because for a long time it wasn't talked about at all.
It's also being talked about a lot now because of how much hate and divisiveness has been increasing in recent years. Depending who you talk to, slavery is either a painful legacy that continues to be harmful, or a dredged-up political tool used by the far-left to make white people feel bad.
Old 02-07-2024, 01:20 PM

The Civil Rights Act is only 60 years old. That's one generation ago. I personally don't believe that you can resolve something like inequality in a single generation. And I do think it's a topic that we should continue to confront as a country.
Old 02-07-2024, 01:22 PM
mŞttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
The Civil Rights Act is only 60 years old. That's one generation ago. I personally don't believe that you can resolve something like inequality in a single generation. And I do think it's a topic that we should continue to confront as a country.
I completely agree with you. I'm quite sure we're in the minority around here, though.
Old 02-07-2024, 01:38 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
I'm curious if any other country needed an "AcT" to stop slavery. The US of course being one of the newest countries

Old 02-07-2024, 01:44 PM

They did. The British passed the Slavery Abolition Act in 1833, for example.

The Civil Rights Act wasn't related to slavery though. It was in response to social inequality. The act prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Gender-based discrimination is also part of it, not just race.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:04 PM
Charles Jackson

Quote:
They did. The British passed the Slavery Abolition Act in 1833, for example.

The Civil Rights Act wasn't related to slavery though. It was in response to social inequality. The act prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Gender-based discrimination is also part of it, not just race.
And the Law of 4 February 1794 abolished slavery in France and again in 1848.

US was a little late to the game.

Last edited by cgjackson222; 02-07-2024 at 03:30 PM.
Old 02-07-2024, 02:21 PM
John I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjackson222 View Post
And the Law of 4 February 1794 abolished slavery in France.

US was a little late to the game.
And slavery was abolished in Massachusetts in 1783. France/Britain and the USA are not equivalent in that a significant percentage of the USA was economically dependent on slavery, and for most people ideals follow economics. It was much easier for the North to be anti-slavery because they were not economically invested in it. Which is of course no excuse for the slave-owners of the South - they were perpetuating an incredibly unjust system. I just would question the belief that they were more evil than any other society. Incredibly unjust systems are the rule of history, not the exceptions. Most people not being morally good is a constant across time and space.

While Britain banned slavery, they weren't exactly eager to divest themselves of the countries they exploited, like Ireland and India. What the British were doing to Ireland in the same period they abolished slavery was absolutely atrocious - no less terrible than American slavery, and arguably worse.

Last edited by John1941; 02-07-2024 at 02:33 PM.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Between the calls for people without a leftist agenda to be made 'gone and out of the way' in the main board version of this thread, (to be eliminated from the human population via mostly peaceful means, I'm sure!), at least one person apparently thinking the Civil Rights Act was passed to eliminate slavery, and the general apathy about actually waiting to see if this crime has any actual relevancy to either political agenda whatsoever, this is a real 'don't know whether to laugh or cry' saga. The intersection of astonishing ignorance about basic landmark moments of American history, wishes for the targeted elimination of half the population, and the complete disregard for the lack of any evidence whatsoever this was done by a group that can be weaponized for political debate by either side is... wow. An amazing read, 5/7.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:27 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Actually 60 years is considered 2 to 3 generations. A generation is considered 20-30 years by most.
Old 02-07-2024, 03:53 PM

I was thinking of a generation in terms of my own life I guess. My parents are not much older than the act. One generation to me.

Last edited by packs; 02-07-2024 at 03:54 PM.
Old 02-07-2024, 05:16 PM
Ben North

Quote:
I was thinking of a generation in terms of my own life I guess. My parents are not much older than the act. One generation to me.
Most people that have kids do it in their 20s and the reason most consider 20-30 years a generation. A sixty year old could easily have e newborn great grandchild.

I get your thinking. I do it a lot before I remember how old I am.

My guess is still the people that done this are morons with some idiot mixed in.
Old 02-07-2024, 05:34 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Between the calls for people without a leftist agenda to be made 'gone and out of the way' in the main board version of this thread, (to be eliminated from the human population via mostly peaceful means, I'm sure!), at least one person apparently thinking the Civil Rights Act was passed to eliminate slavery, and the general apathy about actually waiting to see if this crime has any actual relevancy to either political agenda whatsoever, this is a real 'don't know whether to laugh or cry' saga. The intersection of astonishing ignorance about basic landmark moments of American history, wishes for the targeted elimination of half the population, and the complete disregard for the lack of any evidence whatsoever this was done by a group that can be weaponized for political debate by either side is... wow. An amazing read, 5/7.

I was speaking of the emancipation proclamation referkced in ym earlier thread. Since my relative ended the civil war, I'd know.

Old 02-07-2024, 05:41 PM
Ben North

Quote:
I was speaking of the emancipation proclamation referkced in ym earlier thread. Since my relative ended the civil war, I'd know.
How many generations between you and WTS?
Old 02-07-2024, 06:03 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
How many generations between you and WTS?
Depends how many years per generation we are counting! I'd need to grab the genealogy to see exactly, we date back to 1649!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Old 02-07-2024, 06:09 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Depends how many years per generation we are counting! I'd need to grab the genealogy to see exactly, we date back to 1649!

I meant between you and General Sherman. I am guessing that is who you are referring to as ending the Civil war.
Old 02-07-2024, 06:12 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
I meant between you and General Sherman. I am guessing that is who you are referring to as ending the Civil war.
Yes, I gather that. I'd have to check exactly. Well before my time

Old 02-07-2024, 06:24 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Yes, I gather that. I'd have to check exactly. Well before my time

I don't have any famous relatives. I have told stories about my Grandpas brother Jay or my Uncle who was in the Marines.
Old 02-07-2024, 06:30 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
I don't have any famous relatives. I have told stories about my Grandpas brother Jay or my Uncle who was in the Marines.
Here is my Grandfather carrying former heavyweight champ Jack Dempsey after ww2

What constitutes "fame" these days has changed.

Old 02-07-2024, 07:51 PM

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/10/10979...aria-tallchief

Just to be clear this is a different statue stolen in 2022, I just wanted to post a sentence from the article.

"The statue is believed to have been stolen April 28 2022, and cut into pieces that have been found at different recycling centers in the Tulsa area, Place said, but no arrests have been made."
Old 02-07-2024, 08:00 PM

Quote:
I completely agree with you. I'm quite sure we're in the minority around here, though.
I'm with you on this.

Quote:
Most people that have kids do it in their 20s and the reason most consider 20-30 years a generation. A sixty year old could easily have e newborn great grandchild.

I get your thinking. I do it a lot before I remember how old I am.

My guess is still the people that done this are morons with some idiot mixed in.
SPAY-n-NEUTER!

Old 02-13-2024, 10:43 AM

45 year old man arrested. Motive: financial gain from selling bronze scrap.