NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-26-2006, 12:48 PM
Administrator

Default National in Anaheim

Posted By: Robert

I was hoping some of you can help me here. I sent in my application for space for the next National in Anaheim last November. I still have not heard form them and when I go to there site to try to contact them you can only do it via email which I have and still no response. Does anyone have a number and contact person I can try to get in touch with to confirm my space,

Regards,

Robert

Old 04-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jackgoodman

This number is on their website:

1-866-323-NSCC (1-866-323-6722)

http://www.nsccshow.com/show_details.shtml

Old 04-26-2006, 01:53 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Max Weder

Robert

I haven't heard anything about confirming our space. However, I have noticed that they did manage last month to charge the booth fee to our credit card.

Max

http://www.ettinger.ca

Old 04-26-2006, 02:54 PM
Administrator

I just spoke to Terry Knouse Sr. whose number I got from Leon (Thanks). I told him about me sending in the application with a credit card # back in November and he informed me that they had a falling out with there old promoter. And most likely he is the one who recieved my information. The old promoter is trying to do the same type of event that will be in Cleveland and not in California. So I would make sure if you plan on being at the show you better verify which one you paid for and try to fix the problem if there is one.

Old 04-26-2006, 03:07 PM
Administrator

Just got off the phone with John Broggie and he informed me that anybody who sent there application to the Las Vegas address they do not know about and you will signing up for the Cleveland show.

Old 04-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jackgoodman

I remember reading somewhere that after the promoter split-up, the former promoter kept the website (www.thenationalconvention) but has renamed the actual site "the international" and the website is set up almost exactly like the "official" national website. http://www.thenationalconvention.com/

Hopefully his intentions are honorable and he will refund the money of any dealer thinking he was signing up for the National show and not the International.

Old 04-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Bob

but what is the deal with Cleveland???? Do we have to have every big show there? Next year's National now this year's International. Aren't there any promoters who don't live in Cleveland or California or Chicago?