NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-18-2007, 11:23 PM
Administrator

Default Pennzoni Display Cases?

Posted By: James Feagin

Can anyone recommend Pennzoni display cases for SGC cards? I'm thinking about purchasing a wall display case and am wondering if anyone else likes theirs?

James

Old 05-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Administrator

Posted By: BcD

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcointreeco

I have three of these! Someone was correct in his feedback somewhere people say they couldn't resist buying more after the first one came! He makes them specifically for SGC or PSA cards as well as coins. I love mine! They lock,fold down and hold the cards at a slight slant for visibility. The glass is tempered and he will even put handles on them if you want to carry them around. The photos do nothing for these I highly recommend them. they also have bars you slide th e entire cae onto so they wont fall off in case of a sotrm,thunder or earthquake under 5.9 (us Californians)

I could harldy recommend any product related to collectibles more. They really are awesome. If you want pics send me an e-mail and i'll send you jpegs~

BcD

Old 05-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Neal Kane

James, I have a black wall mount which holds 55 PSA or SGC cards. It serves its purpose well, although I had to install a small piece of wood on the bottom back - w/o it, the cards tilt forward. This way the cards stay flush.

Great way to display your cards.

Old 05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Andrew

I haven't checked their selection in quite sometime, but did wish a more modern frame was available.

"Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame." -- Erica Jong

Old 05-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jason L

looking at it, I was just thinking, boy, the kids collecting Yaz cards in 1966-69, and then again in 78-79 must have been really ticked off when they opened the packs to find such similar cards! Would it have killed Topps to take some new pics?!

Is it possible to fit 6 across if you slide them together?

thanks again for sharing
Jason L

Old 05-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Andrew

The famous Topps picture repeat: just zoom in/out the following year and you have a new picture.

Six across is definite, maybe even seven. If using a framing wire that spans the entire back, make sure the attachments are as high up as possible. If not, then the frame will tilt and the top of cards will fall forward and touch the inside of the glass. If the wire is too high, then you might see it peek out. I used double sided clear tape for support as getting the frame exactly flush with the wall is difficult.

"Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame." -- Erica Jong