NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-17-2019, 09:25 PM
Justin Burleson

Default Broadcast Sat! Pre-War Mixer Break (40 spots left) feat '33 Ruth and '33/34 Gehrigs

Hey folks!

I had a few breaks featuring SGC graded cards go up for sale today. Two, I think, will be of particular interest to some board members.

First up, I'm offering a completely SGC graded 1935 Goudey 4-in-1 set break (mixed with old and new SGC labels), featuring none other than Babe Ruth. The average grade on the set is just over 3.05, with the Ruth grading at an SGC 2.5. Spots are $90 each.

Next up is diverse low-grade Pre-WWII Gum Mega Mixer break featuring SGC graded examples of 1933 Goudey Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, plus a 1934 Goudey #37 Lou Gehrig as well. This break is composed of 200 cards strictly from gum issues from the ‘30s and ‘40s (full checklist available in the listing). Someone will take home these hobby classics for just $45 each.
Link to buy spots

PayPal, Google Pay, Credit/Debit cards, Check, and MO are all accepted. Sales tax charged when shipping to Tennessee.

Free shipping to US on orders of $75 or more. International shipping calculated based on USPS First Class package rates. I'll contact you if you hit a big card, as shipping may be a bit more.

Note: If you've bought before (but not since May 1st), you'll have to create a new account. I've given my site a bit of a face-lift, and that means new accounts for everyone.

Other breaks for more current issues are also available, if you're into that sort of thing: 2009 Topps Gold Basketball Set Break, 2019 Gold Standard football FOTL Box Break, '79 Topps OPC Hockey pack break, and '79 Topps baseball pack break.

One spot will be given away in each break with more than 100 spots to a qualifying entrant via a random drawing. To enter, visit our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram.

In the interest of full disclosure, I did pay a fee to place this post in the main forum.

Let me know if you have any questions via PM or at burl@burlssports.com

Thanks,
Justin (Burl) Burleson

Last edited by jburl; 08-09-2019 at 07:31 PM. Reason: updated title
Old 07-17-2019, 09:51 PM
Brian K

Giving this a spin, dreaming of either of those '33 Goudeys, Authentic to boot, my favorite grade!
Old 07-18-2019, 09:32 AM
Justin Burleson

Thanks, Brian. It should be a fun one!

Just 13 left in the '35 Goudey set break. 128 left in the Mega Mixer.

Justin (Burl) Burleson
Old 07-25-2019, 04:00 PM
Justin Burleson

Update:

The 1935 Goudey set break sold out. Broadcast was last night (sorry for not bumping the thread, but I did email those who bought in). The recording and table of results are here.

The Pre-WWII Mega Mixer is almost halfway sold out. I'm giving a bonus spot away to someone who buys into breaks today or tomorrow. For every $5 you spend buying spots in any break today through 7/26, you'll get an entry into the giveaway. One random entry will win the free spot.

Link to buy spots
Old 08-02-2019, 07:18 PM
Justin Burleson

Down to 72 spots left in the mixer.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited by jburl; 08-07-2019 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Justin Burleson

Just 57 spots left. Broadcast is set for Saturday afternoon. Exact time TBD.
Old 08-09-2019, 07:37 PM
Justin Burleson

Last chance to buy into the Pre-WWII Mixer break! Broadcast is Saturday at 1:30 PM CST. Get 10% off orders of $100 or more with this code at checkout: B3W53RVM83QN

Buy spots here

Watch the broadcast here