NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Boxing / Wrestling Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Old 02-04-2022, 04:25 PM
Dave

Default Huge Boxing Magazine Collection in Canada For Sale

Have an older gentleman who visits my websites contact me with a lifetime collection of Boxing Publications.

I'm up to my gills in boxing magazines already, but I agreed to help him see if there might be any interest from anybody else.

He has most of the major titles (around 40 different with spin-offs) from the early to mid-1950's when he started picking them up at the news stand, until the present day. Doesn't appear to be any of the more obscure regional stuff.

797 Ring Magazines
266 KO Magazines
350+ Boxing Illustrated's in it's various forms
etc....

Around 2500+ magazines, very little duplication.

Claims most are in very clean condition. Read once and then cataloged and put away neatly in file boxes.

Catch is, he's located in British Columbia, Canada.

He's in his 80's now and wants to find a new home for these. Ideally someone from Canada, as it would cost a fortune to ship them anywhere else. He would prefer to sell the entire lot in one go and is open to offers, but might be willing to break up into bigger lots of individual titles if needed. He does NOT have a firm price on what he's looking for to move them.

He has the collection very neatly listed in some Word files, in various formats of organization.

Anybody interested PM me and I will pass on the Word Files and his contact information to you.

Thanks.

You can also contact me at: david at boxingtreasures dot com
Old 02-05-2022, 12:33 AM
Murr the Blurr

PM sent.