NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-17-2004, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Default Edison Donations

Posted By: Richard Dwyer

I want to thank Trae for his kind donation to our school.  We're presently at the computer lab right now looking at the cards.  The kids are very thrilled to have received them.   (Over 100 kids)

Luis says thank you a lot for the cards.  Luis is 8 years old and is already a basketball card collector.  Luis wants everyone from Network54 to have a very nice Christmas.  His favorite sport is basketball, and he loves to collect basketball cards.  You were very nice to send us these cards.

Macielle is 6 years old and she wants to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.  Macielle loves to play soccer and has a great interest in collecting cards also.

Amy is 5 years old.  She was lucky to receive from Trae, 04' Donruss baseball cards.  Amy has received over 200 cards from Mr. Dwyer so far. 

Kaylanie received some of the 2002 Bowmans from Trae.  Kaylanie is 8 years old, and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas also.  Kaylanie loves to play basketball at Kids In Action.  (Our after school program)

Hopefully next week, I will have the kids more prepared to write even more.  I want to thank everyone who has donated to our school.  My kids are very thankful for your donations.  You have touched their hearts and shown them that they are loved by others around the world.  Thank you for lifting their spirits.

Old 12-17-2004, 06:24 PM
Administrator

Default Edison Donations

Posted By: Trae R.

I know it wasn't much, but I was happy to be able to give something - anything.

Old 12-17-2004, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Default Edison Donations

Our kids are only allowed computer lab once a week for an hour. They wanted free time, so we didn't have much time to post messages. Sorry about that. But they still enjoyed your cards. Even though they were little to you, they were big to them. They were really excited about them. You included a few Dodgers & Angels, which really got them excited. Especially the Gladimir Guerrero! (Our kids are big Angels fans!) Thanks again. I will use the cards to motivate our students.

Tomorrow I'm taking 15 of our kids to Knott's Berry Farm. (Amusement park in Southern California). It warms my heart to help these low income kids. Most of them rarely make it outside the neighborhood. So a trip anywhere is a major thing to them.

Old 12-17-2004, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Default Edison Donations

Posted By: qualitycards.com

Richard - If you still need more cards advise, I have a ton sitting here.
I can ship a couple thousand your way in a few days. Can do just Basketball if you like or mix it up w/ Baseball too advise via Email w/ address if you are interested...jay

Old 12-18-2004, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Default Edison Donations

Posted By: Thesantaclause

.....I just boxed up a about 12 lbs. worth for you and sent you an e-mail (post if you don't get it).
or e-mail me directly

terwilliger@charter.net

Old 12-18-2004, 07:19 PM
Administrator

Default Edison Donations

Just got back from Knott's Berry Farm. Fifteen of our lucky kids got to go. We all had a great time riding rollercoasters and other thrill rides. Snoopy on Ice was great for our little ones. Was a beautiful day for our kids. City of Anaheim, California payed for everything. Disneyland is so tight...

I 'll be sending a digital photo of our kids with their donated cards in their hands to anyone who sends us a donation. That way you will be able to see where your cards are going to.

Believe it or not, but the price of the pack of cards is beyond our kids' budget. (They're very low income) Your donations will be used to motivate our students to be good, excel in their studies, etc. Thanks again for your help.