NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Bry@n

Default Would the Legendary Babe Ruth Still Be a Star if He Played Today?

For your reading enjoyment:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smiths...um=socialmedia

I am looking forward to getting Leavy's book next year.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:04 AM

He would be even better in today's watered down 30 team MLB. So many mediocre pitchers today in the majors that would have never seen the big leagues in Ruth's time. That more than makes up for the 8% of African Americans that were banned in Ruth's day or the modern day closers that Ruth might have to face one time in a game.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Kyle May

Not to mention the technology and quality improvement for the equipment (bats, gloves, etc.). And I'm sure the ballparks today are much simpler than the ones he played in.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame
Old 04-24-2017, 10:25 AM
John Wondowski

Of course he would, just like Jim Thorpe would run away with the Olympic decathalon, Ernie Nevers would lead the NFL in touchdowns and Johnny Weissmuller would lap Michael Phelps!
Old 04-24-2017, 10:31 AM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

I agree with rats60; I think baseball is the one sport where the stars of yesterday, who actually mastered the game's fundamentals, would be better than the stars of today.
Old 04-24-2017, 10:50 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

One of those "who would win, Batman or Superman" type questions. No right answer.

I think Ruth would be a very good player today but not the greatest of all time. He may have been Cecil Fielder or David Ortiz but probably not the record he compiled in the 20s and 30s. He saw a lot of pitchers in his day but those pitchers were not MadBum, Scherzer and Syndagaard.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:01 AM
Glyn Parson

Default I think Ruth would do fine

And so may others but I think it's wishful thinking to believe he would be better. Today's game is more than just the addition of blacks it's global and the best are more likely to be discovered and get to the bigs today then they were back then. I believe the average guy off the street in 1927 would be better than today, they played it a lot more back then, but I don't think Ruth would be putting up juiced Bonds numbers.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:02 AM
Peter Spaeth

One thing that's interesting about baseball is that for all the improvements in training methods and all the advances generally in terms of athletes' strength, speed and size, pitchers don't seem to be throwing any harder than they did way back in the day and hitters don't seem to be hitting balls any further. I'm not sure why that is.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:07 AM
T0dd M@rcum

I think he would still be a superstar, best player in the game or battling Mike Trout for that honor. I don't agree that the talent is watered down today. The advances in scouting and globalization of the game not to mention the vast financial rewards and the inclusion to African American talent have lead to a greater pool of talent. I would venture to say that the worst player in the majors today would be considerably better than the worst player in the majors during Ruth's time.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:08 AM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
I agree with rats60; I think baseball is the one sport where the stars of yesterday, who actually mastered the game's fundamentals, would be better than the stars of today.
Good point. Perhaps the baseball players of yesteryear were better at the fundamentals.

Maybe it wouldn't be a power hitter like Ruth, but one of the other sharp hitters of the day who would thrive today due to their technical skills. Rogers Hornsby and Ty Cobb come to mind. Cobb obviously had running speed that would translate physically to today.

Last edited by drcy; 04-24-2017 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:10 AM
Bry@n

I should add that I think he would still be a star - I only used that title because it was the title of the article.

One thing that is left out of the "yeah, but guys are bigger, faster, stronger today ..." line of reasoning is that Ruth would also have been bigger, faster, and stronger had he been born in 1987.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:13 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcard1 View Post
I think he would still be a superstar, best player in the game or battling Mike Trout for that honor. I don't agree that the talent is watered down today. The advances in scouting and globalization of the game not to mention the vast financial rewards and the inclusion to African American talent have lead to a greater pool of talent. I would venture to say that the worst player in the majors today would be considerably better than the worst player in the majors during Ruth's time.
I think the skill levels of pro baseball players today absolutely dwarfs the skill level of players in the 20s and 30s. I think many of the teams in that era were filled with guys who would be mediocre mid level AA players today. I will go the extra mile (probably just to piss people off) and say that Tim Tebow would have been a very good professional player in that era. Can I prove any of that. Of course not. Just my strong suspicion. Look at the difference between the numbers track and field guys put up today vs. the 20s. No comparison. I would expect the same thing in baseball, football, and basketball.

Of course had the guys then had the training available today it would have been a much tougher call.

Last edited by Snapolit1; 04-24-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondo View Post
Of course he would, just like Jim Thorpe would run away with the Olympic decathalon, Ernie Nevers would lead the NFL in touchdowns and Johnny Weissmuller would lap Michael Phelps!
Jesse Owens one long jump at the 1935 Big 10 championships would have gotten him 6th at the Olympics last year. 3 of the 6 attempts by the Olympic gold medalist were less than that one jump. Owens only made one attempt because he had to run 3 other races in a 45 minute period in which he set 2 more world records and tied a third.

It is not hard to imagine that Owens could win a world championship today in the long jump using modern equipment and not having to train and compete in other events at the same time. Some athletes do transcend generations. It is not like modern day players have to hit off Walter Johnson. How many great athletes today are playing football or basketball, but would have chosen baseball back in Ruth's day as the nation's favorite sport?
Old 04-24-2017, 11:27 AM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Steve-No question that football, or basketball, or track and field stars are much better today. I don't think that is true for baseball though. However, we will never know so at this point it is just a fun discussion.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:31 AM
David Ru.dd Cycl.eback

I believe they ran on cinder tracks back in Owen's day. As a former track runner who once ran on a cinder track, I can tell you there's a bid difference. A big of an exaggeration, but it can be like running on gravel versus the sidewalk.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:33 AM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by rats60 View Post
He would be even better in today's watered down 30 team MLB. So many mediocre pitchers today in the majors that would have never seen the big leagues in Ruth's time. That more than makes up for the 8% of African Americans that were banned in Ruth's day or the modern day closers that Ruth might have to face one time in a game.
Could just be my math, but it seems that based on population that existed in Ruth's era, the talent was more watered down in 1920 than in 2010. In 1920 the US had a population of 106.5M while in 2010 had a population of 309.3M. There were 16 teams in 1920 with little to no minorities/foreign players involved while in 2010 30 teams participated with many nationalities represented. In 1920 0.000375% of the US population could occupy one of the 400 available MLB roster spots, while in 2010 0.000242% of the US population could occupy one of the 750 roster spots available. Another words, in 1920 a higher percent of the population would make a MLB roster than in 2010.

Bottom line is with MLB not adding teams as fast as the US population grows and the large number of foreign players currently playing, Ruth's era was far more watered down talent wise than today's era. Facing more evolved pitching strategies (relief pitching), physical training ,etc, might render Ruth a comparison to Adam Dunn in today's MLB.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:36 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
Steve-No question that football, or basketball, or track and field stars are much better today. I don't think that is true for baseball though. However, we will never know so at this point it is just a fun discussion.
Agree. . . fun thing to debate.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:47 AM

The one thing that I think is safe to say is that no player from now could just go back to then and have a dominant career. Their first train ride and night of 1920's living would probably have them waving the white flag. Then imagine they go up to bat with no helmet on? I don't think any 2017 player would last a full season in 1920, and especially not before that. If they did last a season, good luck with the off-season job, rookie.
Check out my two newest books. One covers the life and baseball career of Dots Miller, who was mentored by Honus Wagner as a rookie for the 1909 Pirates, then became a mentor for a young Rogers Hornsby. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CV633PNT The other has 13 short stories of players who were with the Pittsburgh Pirates during the regular season, but never played in a game for the team https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CY574YNS
Old 04-24-2017, 12:06 PM

I saw this earlier this year and thought it was awesome. I feel the same way about Ruth and early baseball players. I dont think much has changed really (football, hockey and basketball are different games than they were).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jas9ff0hdFI
Old 04-24-2017, 12:14 PM
Rocky Rockwell

Default Ruth!

One major thing you all are leaving out is the hot dogs today are WAY better than in the past so Ruth would have dominated! Less flies eyes down the hatch means more home runs! He could have whooped Joey Chestnut and Kobiashi on consecutive days no sweat! chomp chomp
Old 04-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Peter Spaeth

In the 50s Cobb was asked what he would hit if he were playing today, and he said, around .270. The questioner was shocked and said are today's players really that much better? He said no, but I am 70 years old.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:19 PM
Bry@n

Now that is awesome in any era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
In the 50s Cobb was asked what he would hit if he were playing today, and he said, around .270. The questioner was shocked and said are today's players really that much better? He said no, but I am 70 years old.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:26 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
Jesse Owens one long jump at the 1935 Big 10 championships would have gotten him 6th at the Olympics last year. 3 of the 6 attempts by the Olympic gold medalist were less than that one jump. Owens only made one attempt because he had to run 3 other races in a 45 minute period in which he set 2 more world records and tied a third.

It is not hard to imagine that Owens could win a world championship today in the long jump using modern equipment and not having to train and compete in other events at the same time. Some athletes do transcend generations. It is not like modern day players have to hit off Walter Johnson. How many great athletes today are playing football or basketball, but would have chosen baseball back in Ruth's day as the nation's favorite sport?
Good point, and Jesse was the best of an generation and more. But his 1935 winning big jump is still 2 1/2 feet short of the current record. Athletes are faster, stronger, bigger and better coached.
Old 04-24-2017, 12:43 PM
Peter Spaeth

Speaking of the long jump, a great read.
http://joeposnanski.com/joevault/?p=128

Old 04-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Br.ent So.bie

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
Could just be my math, but it seems that based on population that existed in Ruth's era, the talent was more watered down in 1920 than in 2010. In 1920 the US had a population of 106.5M while in 2010 had a population of 309.3M. There were 16 teams in 1920 with little to no minorities/foreign players involved while in 2010 30 teams participated with many nationalities represented. In 1920 0.000375% of the US population could occupy one of the 400 available MLB roster spots, while in 2010 0.000242% of the US population could occupy one of the 750 roster spots available. Another words, in 1920 a higher percent of the population would make a MLB roster than in 2010.

Bottom line is with MLB not adding teams as fast as the US population grows and the large number of foreign players currently playing, Ruth's era was far more watered down talent wise than today's era. Facing more evolved pitching strategies (relief pitching), physical training ,etc, might render Ruth a comparison to Adam Dunn in today's MLB.
This per capita ratio would only be relevant if the same amount of kids in both eras, relative to the population, played baseball.
Does anyone honestly believe that the same amount of kids in this modern age of video games, and general on-line shenaningans play baseball? Not to mention additional sports that presently garner considerable attention that weren't as popular in those days like football, baseball, hockey...etc.

Look at the WWII Beano T-13 hand grenades, made not only to simulate the size, but also the weight of a baseball, as it was expected that any and all American boys could throw a baseball. What would they fashion them after now??? Cell phones?
Also, as Peter mentioned, pitchers don't seem to throw any harder now, and hitters don't seem to hit the ball any further these days....
Plus are we not forgetting the absolutely pampered lifestyle a modern athlete enjoys?
As mentioned, interesting discussion, and its fun to ponder the "what ifs".
Old 04-24-2017, 01:12 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

I don't know if Ruth would be a star today, to be frank, or really anyone from the prewar era. For me, I don't think it would be the issue of international or African Americans playing the game. Ruth did go on barnstorming tours and to Japan, so I think he did play against those types of players and did equally well during that era. So even if Ruth's era had international and African American players, I think Ruth would do just as well or close to it. To add to this, I don't think you saw the star players whose careers crossed eras such as integration or adding more international players, their stats didn't just drop through the floor. Players like Ted Williams or Stan Musial did just fine adjusting as more players were added to the league and were still huge stars.

However, today's game has a lot more different types of pitches and you have specialty pitchers who pitch to just lefties, etc. Ruth may have had the talent to hit the fastball or curve in any era. However, he may not have had the talent to hit the slider or change-up or all of the different types of pitches in the modern era. Even with the modern training regimen, you still need the talent to hit those types of pitches and in different areas of the strike zone, and once pitchers of today's era know that you can't hit a certain type of pitch, they'll just keep throwing it at you all of the time.

Last edited by glchen; 04-24-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondo View Post
Good point, and Jesse was the best of an generation and more. But his 1935 winning big jump is still 2 1/2 feet short of the current record. Athletes are faster, stronger, bigger and better coached.
So are you saying athletes today are getting slower, weaker, smaller and are worse coached? The world record for long jump was set 26 years ago. The second longest jump was 49 years ago. Last year's Olympic championship jump was almost 2 feet shorter than the Olympic champion from 48 years before. Why are long jumpers so bad today?
Old 04-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Greg Mitchell

Ruth the batter would be just as good today so long as he didn't have to face Ruth the pitcher.

Just back from Cooperstown. One article posted on Wall: "Ruth Outduels Big Train 1-0 in 13 innings." Ponder that for a moment.

You really think Ruth wasn't greatest player ever?
Old 04-24-2017, 01:50 PM

The greatest player of all time would undoubtedly be a star in any era he played in. There are a lot of people who are called the greatest of all time at things and there is always some hyperbole with those statements. But Ruth is different. He is the baseline for all great players to measure up against and no one has even come close. He hit 714 home runs, don't forget he also hit 342 over his career.

Last edited by packs; 04-24-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:02 PM
Mark Rios

Absolutely.

Not only was he THE greatest hitter he was also one of the greatest pitchers of ALL TIME.

No other player came close.
No one.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:20 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
So are you saying athletes today are getting slower, weaker, smaller and are worse coached? The world record for long jump was set 26 years ago. The second longest jump was 49 years ago. Last year's Olympic championship jump was almost 2 feet shorter than the Olympic champion from 48 years before. Why are long jumpers so bad today?
Not saying that at all - Powell's jump was a once in a lifetime; as most world records are for that individual. Owens'1935 jump of 8.17 meters is not in the top 1000 (actually 2000+ as these are final results only) jumps of all time. Athletes are better.

1 8.95 +0.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Tokyo 30.08.1991
2 8.90A +2.0 Bob Beamon USA 29.08.46 1 Ciudad de México 18.10.1968
3 8.87* -0.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Tokyo 30.08.1991
4 8.86A +1.9 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Tsakhkadzor 22.05.1987
5 8.79 +1.9 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Indianapolis 19.06.1983
6 8.76 +1.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Indianapolis 24.07.1982
6 8.76 +0.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Indianapolis 18.07.1988
8 8.75* +1.7 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Indianapolis 16.08.1987
9 8.74 +1.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Indianapolis 18.07.1988
9 8.74A +2.0 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 El Paso 02.04.1994
9 8.74 -1.2 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Eugene 07.06.2009
12 8.73 +1.2 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Hengelo 24.05.2008
13 8.72 -0.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Seoul 26.09.1988
14 8.71 -0.3 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Westwood 13.05.1984
14 8.71 +0.1 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Los Angeles 19.06.1984
14 8.71 +1.9 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Salamanca 18.07.1995
17 8.70 +0.9 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Houston 17.06.1989
17 8.70 +0.7 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Salamanca 27.07.1993
17 8.70 +1.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Göteborg 12.08.1995
20 8.68 +1.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 q Barcelona 05.08.1992
20 8.68 +1.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Lisboa 17.06.1995
22 8.67 +0.4 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Roma 05.09.1987
22 8.67 -0.7 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Barcelona 06.08.1992
24 8.66* +0.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Walnut 26.04.1987
24 8.66 +1.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Tokyo 23.09.1987
24 8.66 +0.9 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 29.06.1990
24 8.66*A +1.4 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Sestriere 31.07.1994
24 8.66 +0.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Linz 22.08.1995
24 8.66 +1.6 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Kalamáta 02.06.2007
30 8.65 +0.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Bruxelles 24.08.1984
30 8.65 +0.7 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 San José 26.06.1987
30 8.65 +1.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Jena 03.06.2000
30 8.65A +1.3 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 1 Potchefstroom 22.04.2017
34 8.64 +1.7 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 New York City 15.06.1991
34 8.64 -0.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Barcelona 06.08.1992
36 8.63 +2.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 San José 26.06.1987
36 8.63 +0.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 New York City 15.06.1991
36 8.63 +0.5 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 Linz 04.07.1994
36 8.63 +1.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Padova 08.06.1997
36 8.63 -0.4 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 2 Eugene 07.06.2009
41 8.62 +0.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Sacramento 20.06.1981
41 8.62 -0.1 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Bruxelles 30.08.1985
41 8.62 ±0.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 New Orleans 24.06.1992
41 8.62 +0.7 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Orlando 05.04.1997
41 8.62A +1.2 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 1 Pretoria 17.03.2017
46 8.61 +0.5 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Westwood 16.05.1982
46 8.61 -0.3 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Moskva 06.07.1986
46 8.61 +1.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Budapest 12.08.1988
46 8.61 +0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Rhede 07.07.1991
46 8.61 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Roma 10.07.2009
51 8.60 +1.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Zürich 16.08.1995
51 8.60 -0.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Praha 10.06.1997
51 8.60 +0.4 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Bad Langensalza 06.06.1998
51 8.60 +1.8 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Padova 26.06.1999
51 8.60 +0.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Linz 02.08.2004
51 8.60 +1.6 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Helsinki 13.08.2005
57 8.59 +1.3 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rhede 05.09.1984
57 8.59 +0.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Stuttgart 20.08.1993
57 8.59* +0.9 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 Padova 16.07.1995
57 8.59 +1.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Tokyo 15.09.1995
57 8.59 +0.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Stockholm 07.07.1997
57 8.59 +1.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Athínai 26.08.2004
63 8.58 ±0.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Zürich 18.08.1982
63 8.58A +1.1 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Sestriere 11.08.1988
63 8.58 +0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bruxelles 19.08.1994
63 8.58 -0.8 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Monaco 25.07.1995
63 8.58 +1.8 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Springfield 04.05.1996
63 8.58 +1.8 Jarrion Lawson USA 06.05.94 2 Eugene 03.07.2016
69 8.57 +0.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Berlin 21.08.1992
69 8.57 -0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bruxelles 28.08.1992
69 8.57 +0.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Linz 23.08.2005
69 8.57 ±0.0 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Osaka 30.08.2007
73 8.56 +0.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rhede 01.09.1982
73 8.56 +1.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Westwood 15.05.1983
73 8.56 +0.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 q Tokyo 29.08.1991
73 8.56* +1.9 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 New York City 24.05.1992
73 8.56 +1.9 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 New York City 21.05.1995
73 8.56 +2.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Lausanne 05.07.1995
73 8.56 +0.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Linz 09.07.1997
73 8.56 +1.3 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Torino 24.06.1999
73 8.56 +1.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Sevilla 28.08.1999
73 8.56 +1.6 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Rio de Janeiro 14.05.2006
73 8.56 +0.8 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Hengelo 01.06.2009
73 8.56 +0.2 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Moskva 16.08.2013
85 8.55 +1.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Helsinki 10.08.1983
85 8.55 +1.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Modesto 06.05.1989
85 8.55 +1.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Bad Cannstatt 09.07.1995
85 8.55 +0.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Sydney 28.09.2000
89 8.54 +0.9 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Moskva 28.07.1980
89 8.54 -1.6 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Los Angeles 06.08.1984
89 8.54 +0.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 New York City 22.07.1989
89 8.54 -0.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Monaco 01.09.1989
89 8.54 +0.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 London 10.09.1993
89 8.54 +0.7 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Uniondale 20.07.1998
89 8.54 +0.8 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Haniá 09.06.2007
89 8.54 +0.9 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 2 Hengelo 01.06.2009
89 8.54 +0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Berlin 22.08.2009
89 8.54 +1.7 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Stockholm 29.07.2011
99 8.53 +1.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Houston 04.05.1985
99 8.53 -0.2 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 2 Roma 05.09.1987
99 8.53 +0.3 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Stockholm 03.07.1989
99 8.53 +1.2 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 La Habana 12.05.1990
99 8.53 -0.1 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 2 New Orleans 24.06.1992
99 8.53 +1.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Sevilla 17.07.1992
99 8.53 +0.9 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 New Orleans 03.06.1993
99 8.53 +1.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Fukuoka 13.09.1997
99 8.53 +1.3 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Castellón de la Plana 18.08.2003
99 8.53 +0.9 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Oslo 02.06.2006
99 8.53 -0.2 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Rio de Janeiro 13.05.2007
99 8.53 +1.2 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Hengelo 26.05.2007
111 8.52 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Montréal 26.08.1979
111 8.52 -2.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Zürich 19.08.1981
111 8.52 -0.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Westwood 06.08.1989
111 8.52 -2.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Paris 03.07.1995
111 8.52 -0.6 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Paris 03.07.1995
111 8.52 +1.6 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Innsbruck 29.05.1996
111 8.52 +0.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Winnipeg 25.07.1999
111 8.52 +0.7 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Palo Alto 21.06.2002
111 8.52* +1.8 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 Toronto 22.07.2015
120 8.51* +1.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Shizuoka 03.05.1987
120 8.51 +1.2 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 3 Indianapolis 16.08.1987
120 8.51 +1.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 27.06.1988
120 8.51 +1.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Barcelona 16.07.1990
120 8.51 +0.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Lausanne 07.07.1993
120 8.51* +1.6 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Knoxville 18.06.1994
120 8.51 +1.8 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 Lausanne 06.07.1994
120 8.51 +1.7 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 2 São Paulo 14.05.1995
120 8.51 -1.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 11.07.1998
120 8.51 +1.8 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Baie Mahault 01.05.2009
120 8.51 +1.7 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Chula Vista 24.04.2014
131 8.50 +2.0 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Dresden 27.07.1984
131 8.50 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rhede 02.07.1986
131 8.50 -0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Monaco 02.08.1988
131 8.50 +1.9 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 3 New York City 15.06.1991
131 8.50 +0.2 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 2 Rhede 07.07.1991
131 8.50 +0.9 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 02.07.1993
131 8.50 +0.9 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Mar del Plata 19.03.1995
131 8.50 -1.3 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Atlanta 29.07.1996
131 8.50 +0.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Monaco 16.08.1997
131 8.50 +0.2 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Torino 24.06.1999
131 8.50 +1.3 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 2 Madrid 04.07.2009
131 8.50 +1.8 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 1 Walnut 18.04.2015
143 8.49* +1.4 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Westwood 07.08.1982
143 8.49 +0.9 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Houston 03.08.1986
143 8.49 +0.7 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Bratislava 12.06.1987
143 8.49 +1.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Seoul 26.09.1988
143 8.49 +0.6 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bruxelles 25.08.1989
143 8.49 -0.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 22.05.1993
143 8.49* +1.7 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Eugene 19.06.1993
143 8.49 +0.6 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Indianapolis 25.06.1993
143 8.49 -0.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Monaco 09.09.1995
143 8.49 +1.6 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Pula 04.09.1996
143 8.49 +0.4 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Torino 24.06.1997
143 8.49 +1.9 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 29.06.1997
143 8.49 +1.3 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Guadalajara 19.06.1999
143 8.49 +2.0 Melvin Lister USA 29.08.77 1 Baton Rouge 13.05.2000
143 8.49 +0.6 Jai Taurima AUS 26.06.72 2 Sydney 28.09.2000
143 8.49 +1.9 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Osaka 11.05.2002
143 8.49 +1.3 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Eugene 10.06.2007
143 8.49 +1.6 Sebastian Bayer GER 11.06.86 1 Ulm 04.07.2009
143 8.49 +0.7 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 1 Weinheim 31.05.2014
143 8.49A -0.8 Ruswahl Samaai RSA 25.09.91 2 Potchefstroom 22.04.2017
163 8.48 +0.1 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Knoxville 19.06.1982
163 8.48 +0.1 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Köln 26.08.1984
163 8.48 +1.1 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Tokyo 10.05.1987
163 8.48 +0.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Malmö 09.08.1993
163 8.48 +0.8 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 3 São Paulo 14.05.1995
163 8.48 -0.2 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Roma 05.06.1997
163 8.48 -0.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Roma 05.06.1997
163 8.48 +1.9 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Villeneuve d'Ascq 11.07.1998
163 8.48 +0.6 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 1 Sotteville-lès-Rouen 02.07.2006
163 8.48 +0.1 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 1 Bruxelles 09.09.2016
173 8.47* ±0.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Westwood 10.05.1981
173 8.47 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Santiago de Cuba 22.02.1986
173 8.47 -1.1 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Houston 21.05.1988
173 8.47 +1.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Bern 23.08.1988
173 8.47* +1.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Modesto 16.05.1992
173 8.47 +1.8 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Austin 05.06.1992
173 8.47 +1.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 16.05.1993
173 8.47 -0.1 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bruxelles 03.09.1993
173 8.47 +0.8 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 1 Rhede 29.07.1994
173 8.47 +1.9 Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 1 Abilene 09.05.1996
173 8.47 +0.9 John Moffitt USA 12.12.80 2 Athínai 26.08.2004
173 8.47 +1.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Madrid 16.07.2005
173 8.47 -1.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Fortaleza 17.05.2006
173 8.47 -0.4 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Belém 21.05.2006
173 8.47 -0.2 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 2 Osaka 30.08.2007
173 8.47 +0.1 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 2 Berlin 22.08.2009
173 8.47 +1.6 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 1 Barcelona 01.08.2010
173 8.47 ±0.0 Li Jinzhe CHN 01.09.89 1 Bad Langensalza 28.06.2014
191 8.46 +1.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Cagliari 16.09.1987
191 8.46 +2.0 Leonid Voloshin RUS 30.03.66 1 Tallinn 05.07.1988
191 8.46 +1.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 25.06.1989
191 8.46 -0.6 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 2 Monaco 09.09.1995
191 8.46 +1.6 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 2 Springfield 04.05.1996
191 8.46A +2.0 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 1 Sestriere 07.08.1996
191 8.46 +1.6 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 1 Walnut 20.04.1997
191 8.46 +1.8 Cheikh Tidiane Touré SEN 25.01.70 1 Bad Langensalza 15.06.1997
191 8.46 +0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Tokyo 19.09.1998
191 8.46 +1.0 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Oxford 12.04.2003
191 8.46A ±0.0 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Ciudad de México 03.05.2003
191 8.46 +0.8 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Monaco 10.09.2005
191 8.46 +0.3 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 1 Bilbao 21.06.2008
191 8.46 +0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Monaco 22.07.2010
191 8.46 +1.3 Luis Alberto Rivera MEX 21.06.87 1 Kazan 12.07.2013
191 8.46 +0.2 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 1 Bloemfontein 08.03.2017
207 8.45 +2.0 Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 1 Montréal 25.07.1975
207 8.45 +1.9 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Dresden 05.07.1980
207 8.45 -0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Sacramento 20.06.1981
207 8.45 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rieti 09.09.1981
207 8.45 +0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Westwood 13.05.1984
207 8.45 -0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Bruxelles 24.08.1984
207 8.45 +0.2 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Roma 22.07.1987
207 8.45 -0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Monaco 03.08.1991
207 8.45 +1.9 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 q Göteborg 11.08.1995
207 8.45 +0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Oristano 18.09.1995
207 8.45 -0.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Maracaibo 17.08.1998
207 8.45 +1.5 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 2 Palo Alto 21.06.2002
207 8.45 +1.0 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Haniá 30.06.2002
207 8.45 +1.9 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Sheffield 21.08.2005
207 8.45 -0.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Roma 14.07.2006
207 8.45 +1.0 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Zagreb 04.07.2007
207 8.45 +1.4 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 London 05.08.2011
207 8.45 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Daegu 02.09.2011
207 8.45 +0.8 Marquise Goodwin USA 19.11.90 1 Baie Mahault 14.05.2016
226 8.44 -0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Bruxelles 30.08.1985
226 8.44 +1.7 Eric Metcalf USA 23.01.68 1 Tampa 17.06.1988
226 8.44 -1.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Lausanne 10.07.1991
226 8.44 -0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Monaco 03.08.1991
226 8.44 +0.2 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Zürich 16.08.1995
226 8.44 +0.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Camagüey 05.03.2000
226 8.44 +0.7 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Bad Langensalza 15.06.2003
226 8.44 +1.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Tríkala 24.06.2003
226 8.44A +0.9 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Ciudad de México 22.05.2004
226 8.44 -0.2 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 1 Makkah 13.04.2005
226 8.44 +1.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Helsinki 25.07.2005
226 8.44 +0.2 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Athínai 13.07.2008
226 8.44 +0.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 q Berlin 20.08.2009
226 8.44 +1.6 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Melbourne 17.04.2011
226 8.44 +0.8 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Shanghai 15.05.2011
226 8.44 -0.3 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 2 Eugene 25.06.2015
226 8.44 +1.8 Michel Tornéus SWE 26.05.86 1 Monachil 10.07.2016
243 8.43 -1.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Zürich 19.08.1981
243 8.43* +0.8 Jason Grimes USA 10.09.59 Indianapolis 16.06.1985
243 8.43 +1.6 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Lausanne 10.07.1985
243 8.43 +1.8 Giovanni Evangelisti ITA 11.09.61 1 San Giovanni Valdarno 16.05.1987
243 8.43* Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Indianapolis 16.08.1987
243 8.43 +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Lausanne 15.09.1987
243 8.43 +1.5 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Lausanne 24.06.1988
243 8.43 +0.4 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Lausanne 27.06.1989
243 8.43 +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Koblenz 23.08.1989
243 8.43 +1.1 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Westwood 20.07.1991
243 8.43 +1.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Salamanca 13.07.1992
243 8.43 +1.7 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Brisbane 07.03.1993
243 8.43 +0.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bratislava 01.06.1993
243 8.43 +0.1 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Zürich 04.08.1993
243 8.43 +1.4 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 2 New York City 21.05.1995
243 8.43 +1.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 13.06.1997
243 8.43 +0.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 München 11.09.1999
243 8.43 +0.1 Luis Felipe Méliz Linares CUB 11.08.79 2 Jena 03.06.2000
243 8.43 +1.6 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 2 Haniá 30.06.2002
243 8.43 +1.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Modesto 08.05.2004
243 8.43 -0.2 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 2 Roma 14.07.2006
243 8.43 -0.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Linz 22.08.2006
243 8.43 +2.0 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Rethimnó 20.07.2009
243 8.43* +1.8 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 Sacramento 29.06.2014
267 8.42 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Zürich 22.08.1984
267 8.42 +0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Koblenz 29.08.1984
267 8.42 +0.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Bern 08.07.1987
267 8.42A +1.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Sestriere 08.08.1990
267 8.42 +1.1 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Modesto 11.05.1991
267 8.42 +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 3 Tokyo 30.08.1991
267 8.42A Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 El Paso 16.04.1994
267 8.42 +0.7 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 02.02.1995
267 8.42 -1.3 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 1 Indianapolis 15.06.1997
267 8.42 +0.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Athínai 05.08.1997
267 8.42 +1.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Linz 05.07.1998
267 8.42 +0.1 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Paris 21.07.1999
267 8.42 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Bad Langensalza 01.07.2000
267 8.42 +1.4 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Thessaloníki 24.07.2002
267 8.42 -0.4 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Ponce 26.05.2006
267 8.42 +0.4 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Pierre Bénite 12.06.2009
267 8.42 -0.8 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Roma 10.06.2010
267 8.42 +0.9 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 2 Kazan 12.07.2013
267 8.42 +1.0 Marquise Goodwin USA 19.11.90 1 Birmingham 05.06.2016
267 8.42 +1.6 Marquis Dendy USA 23.02.92 4 Eugene 03.07.2016
287 8.41 +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Koblenz 26.08.1981
287 8.41 -0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Moskva 06.07.1986
287 8.41 ±0.0 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Stuttgart 29.08.1986
287 8.41 +0.9 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Budapest 06.07.1987
287 8.41 +0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rhede 01.07.1988
287 8.41 +1.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Caorle 16.07.1989
287 8.41 +0.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 14.05.1992
287 8.41* +1.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Alcorcón 03.06.1993
287 8.41 +1.5 Craig Hepburn BAH 10.12.69 1 Nassau 17.06.1993
287 8.41 +0.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Rhede 06.08.1993
287 8.41 +1.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Padova 07.06.1998
287 8.41 +1.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Ad-Dawhah 13.05.1999
287 8.41 +1.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 17.06.2000
287 8.41 +1.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Torino 09.06.2001
287 8.41 -0.1 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 3 Roma 14.07.2006
287 8.41 +0.4 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Stuttgart 10.09.2006
287 8.41 +0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 2 Eugene 03.07.2010
287 8.41 +0.9 Zarck Visser RSA 15.09.89 1 Bad Langensalza 04.07.2015
287 8.41 +0.3 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Beijing 25.08.2015
306 8.40 +0.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Tallahassee 30.05.1981
306 8.40 -0.1 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Moskva 07.06.1987
306 8.40 +0.7 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 2 Moskva 07.06.1987
306 8.40 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 3 Modesto 16.05.1992
306 8.40 +1.4 Douglas de Souza BRA 06.08.72 1 São Paulo 15.02.1995
306 8.40 +2.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 26.06.1995
306 8.40 +0.4 Robert Howard USA 26.11.75 1 Auburn 17.05.1997
306 8.40 +2.0 Gregor Cankar SLO 25.01.75 1 Celje 18.05.1997
306 8.40 ±0.0 Lao Jianfeng CHN 24.05.75 1 Zhaoqing 28.05.1997
306 8.40 -0.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Catania 31.08.1997
306 8.40 ±0.0 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Fukuoka 13.09.1997
306 8.40 -0.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Kingston 19.09.1997
306 8.40 +1.4 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 3 Villeneuve d'Ascq 11.07.1998
306 8.40 -0.7 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Rio de Janeiro 25.04.1999
306 8.40 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Bad Langensalza 12.06.1999
306 8.40 +0.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Monaco 04.08.1999
306 8.40 +0.9 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Montauban 07.08.1999
306 8.40 +0.6 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 2 Sevilla 28.08.1999
306 8.40 +0.9 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Bruxelles 03.09.1999
306 8.40 +1.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Edmonton 11.08.2001
306 8.40 +1.0 Yahya Berrabah MAR 13.10.81 1 Beyrouth 02.10.2009
306 8.40 +0.5 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Nuoro 14.07.2010
306 8.40 ±0.0 Ngonidzashe Makusha ZIM 11.03.87 1 Des Moines 09.06.2011
306 8.40 +0.2 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Saint-Denis 08.07.2011
330 8.39 +1.1 Jason Grimes USA 10.09.59 2 Indianapolis 19.06.1983
330 8.39 +1.3 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 q Los Angeles 18.06.1984
330 8.39 -0.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Stockholm 03.07.1989
330 8.39 +0.8 Dion Bentley USA 26.08.71 2 New Orleans 03.06.1993
330 8.39 +1.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Köln 01.08.1993
330 8.39 +0.9 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Sankt Peterburg 26.07.1994
330 8.39 +0.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Atlanta 19.06.1996
330 8.39 +1.8 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 q Indianapolis 14.06.1997
330 8.39 ±0.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Zürich 11.08.1999
330 8.39 +1.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Torino 10.06.2000
330 8.39 +0.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Roma 08.07.2005
330 8.39 +0.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Shanghai 17.09.2005
330 8.39 +1.7 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1cA Lapinlahti 16.07.2006
330 8.39 -0.4 Ahmad Fayaz Marzouk KSA 06.09.79 1 Lemgo 13.08.2006
330 8.39 +1.2 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Rio de Janeiro 18.05.2008
330 8.39 +0.6 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Gateshead 31.08.2009
330 8.39 +1.7 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Eugene 31.05.2013
330 8.39 +2.0 Tyron Stewart USA 08.07.89 2 Chula Vista 24.04.2014
330 8.39* +1.3 Marquis Dendy USA 23.02.92 Eugene 25.06.2015
349 8.38 +0.1 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 London 07.08.1981
349 8.38 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Tallahassee 21.03.1982
349 8.38 +1.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Walnut 25.04.1982
349 8.38 +1.4 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Wichita 29.05.1982
349 8.38 +0.4 Konstantin Syemkin RUS 26.05.60 1 Moskva 17.08.1984
349 8.38 +1.9 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Tallinn 21.06.1986
349 8.38 -0.2 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Praha 27.06.1987
349 8.38 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rhede 03.07.1987
349 8.38 -0.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Zürich 17.08.1988
349 8.38 +0.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Westwood 10.06.1989
349 8.38 ±0.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Berlin 18.08.1989
349 8.38 +1.4 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Seattle 25.07.1990
349 8.38 -0.1 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 1 Eugene 06.06.1992
349 8.38 +0.1 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 1 Columbus 09.05.1993
349 8.38 +0.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Stockholm 05.07.1993
349 8.38 +1.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Saint-Denis 10.06.1994
349 8.38 +1.1 Huang Geng CHN 10.07.70 1 Taiyuan 18.05.1995
349 8.38 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 30.06.1995
349 8.38 +1.5 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Indianapolis 15.06.1997
349 8.38 -0.2 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Athínai 05.08.1997
349 8.38 +1.1 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Sankt Peterburg 27.06.1998
349 8.38 +0.1 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Uniondale 20.07.1998
349 8.38 ±0.0 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Lake Buena Vista 22.07.2001
349 8.38 -1.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Linz 19.08.2002
349 8.38 +0.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 2 Sheffield 21.08.2005
349 8.38 +0.3 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 q Rio de Janeiro 23.07.2007
349 8.38 +0.6 Yahya Berrabah MAR 13.10.81 1 Rabat 23.05.2009
349 8.38 +1.5 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Sydney 19.03.2011
349 8.38 +1.4 Ruswahl Samaai RSA 25.09.91 1 Stellenbosch 18.04.2015
349 8.38 -0.2 Marquis Dendy USA 23.02.92 1 London 25.07.2015
349 8.38 +0.8 Ruswahl Samaai RSA 25.09.91 1 Rabat 22.05.2016
349 8.38 +0.2 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 1 Rio de Janeiro 13.08.2016
381 8.37 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Zürich 18.08.1982
381 8.37 -1.3 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 q Helsinki 09.08.1983
381 8.37 +0.4 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 2 Moskva 17.08.1984
381 8.37 -0.3 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Tashkent 19.09.1986
381 8.37A +0.2 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Ciudad de México 22.07.1988
381 8.37A +0.4 Leroy Burrell USA 21.02.67 2 Provo 02.06.1989
381 8.37 +1.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Westwood 06.08.1989
381 8.37 +0.1 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 1 Baton Rouge 18.04.1992
381 8.37* +0.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 New York City 22.05.1994
381 8.37 -1.0 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 2 Bruxelles 19.08.1994
381 8.37* +1.3 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 New York City 21.05.1995
381 8.37 +1.5 Bogdan Tudor ROU 01.02.70 2 Bad Cannstatt 09.07.1995
381 8.37* +1.5 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 Villeneuve d'Ascq 29.06.1997
381 8.37A +0.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Johannesburg 11.09.1998
381 8.37 +1.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Oristano 14.09.1998
381 8.37 +1.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 q Sacramento 09.07.2004
381 8.37A +1.1 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Johannesburg 22.04.2005
381 8.37 +0.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Warszawa 17.06.2007
381 8.37 +0.5 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Athínai 17.06.2007
381 8.37 -0.2 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 1 Riyadh 16.04.2008
381 8.37 -0.7 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Carson 16.05.2009
381 8.37 -0.4 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 3 Berlin 22.08.2009
381 8.37 +1.9 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Des Moines 27.06.2010
381 8.37 ±0.0 Yahya Berrabah MAR 13.10.81 1 Barcelona 22.07.2011
381 8.37 +1.1 Eusebio Cáceres ESP 10.09.91 1 Tampere 12.07.2013
381 8.37 -0.3 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 2 Rio de Janeiro 13.08.2016
407 8.36 +1.0 João Carlos de Oliveira BRA 28.05.54 1 Rieti 21.07.1979
407 8.36 +1.6 Frank Paschek GDR 25.06.56 1 Berlin 28.05.1980
407 8.36 +1.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Bruxelles 26.08.1983
407 8.36 +0.2 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Berlin 20.07.1984
407 8.36 +0.5 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 q Roma 04.09.1987
407 8.36* +1.5 Chen Zunrong CHN 25.08.62 Shizuoka 05.05.1992
407 8.36 +0.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 q New Orleans 22.06.1992
407 8.36 +1.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Tokyo 19.09.1992
407 8.36A +0.6 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 El Paso 10.04.1993
407 8.36 +1.6 Konstandínos Koukodimos GRE 14.09.69 1 Haniá 05.06.1994
407 8.36* +1.7 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Lausanne 06.07.1994
407 8.36 -0.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Bruxelles 25.08.1995
407 8.36*A +0.8 Nelson Carlos Ferreira Junior BRA 01.01.73 Medellín 10.05.1996
407 8.36 +1.2 Carlos Calado POR 05.10.75 1 Lisboa 20.06.1997
407 8.36 -0.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Bruxelles 22.08.1997
407 8.36 +1.7 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Ad-Dawhah 07.05.1998
407 8.36 +0.1 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Kingston 27.06.1998
407 8.36 +1.7 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Göteborg 01.08.1999
407 8.36 +1.6 Gregor Cankar SLO 25.01.75 3 Sevilla 28.08.1999
407 8.36 +1.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Padova 01.09.2002
407 8.36 +1.2 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Castellón de la Plana 12.08.2003
407 8.36 -0.2 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Madrid 17.07.2004
407 8.36 +1.3 Walter Davis USA 02.07.79 1 Fort-de-France 29.04.2006
407 8.36 +0.6 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Zürich 18.08.2006
407 8.36 +1.6 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 1 Rieti 27.08.2006
407 8.36 +0.6 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Lausanne 10.07.2007
407 8.36 +1.6 Trevell Quinley USA 16.01.83 1 Eugene 29.06.2008
407 8.36 -0.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Shanghai 20.09.2009
407 8.36 +1.9 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Gateshead 22.06.2013
407 8.36 +0.7 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 q Beijing 24.08.2015
437 8.35 ±0.0 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Modesto 29.05.1965
437 8.35A ±0.0 Igor Ter-Ovanesyan RUS 19.05.38 1 Ciudad de México 19.10.1967
437 8.35 +0.8 Josef Schwarz FRG 20.05.41 1 Stuttgart 15.07.1970
437 8.35 -0.6 Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 1 Montréal 29.07.1976
437 8.35 +2.0 Henry Lauterbach GDR 22.10.57 1 Erfurt 02.08.1981
437 8.35* +1.5 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Eugene 20.06.1986
437 8.35 +1.0 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 1 Dnyepropetrovsk 16.07.1988
437 8.35 +0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Formia 24.06.1989
437 8.35 +0.3 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Köln 20.08.1989
437 8.35 +0.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Tokyo 16.09.1989
437 8.35 +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 São Paulo 19.05.1991
437 8.35 ±0.0 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 2 Lausanne 10.07.1991
437 8.35 -0.4 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 1 Rieti 06.09.1991
437 8.35 +1.4 Dmitriy Bagryanov RUS 18.12.67 1 Granada 30.05.1992
437 8.35 +1.0 Konstandínos Koukodimos GRE 14.09.69 1 Athínai 26.06.1994
437 8.35 +0.2 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 2 Monaco 25.07.1995
437 8.35 +0.9 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Haniá 08.06.1996
437 8.35A +1.5 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Sestriere 07.08.1996
437 8.35 +0.2 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Monaco 16.08.1997
437 8.35 -0.7 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Catania 31.08.1997
437 8.35 +1.7 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Ostrava 11.06.1998
437 8.35 +0.7 Jai Taurima AUS 26.06.72 4 Sevilla 28.08.1999
437 8.35 +0.7 Roman Shchurenko UKR 14.09.76 1 Kiev 25.07.2000
437 8.35 +0.7 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 2 Modesto 08.05.2004
437 8.35 +0.9 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Birmingham 25.07.2004
437 8.35 -0.4 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Carson 23.06.2005
437 8.35 ±0.0 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Berlin 03.09.2006
437 8.35 +1.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Tallinn 22.07.2007
437 8.35 +0.7 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 1 Stuttgart 23.09.2007
437 8.35 +0.3 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 1 Zürich 29.08.2008
437 8.35* +1.3 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 Madrid 04.07.2009
437 8.35 +1.0 Alain Bailey JAM 14.08.87 1 Knoxville 15.05.2010
437 8.35 +0.9 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 2 Saint-Denis 08.07.2011
437 8.35 +2.0 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Chula Vista 03.05.2012
437 8.35 +1.1 Sergey Morgunov RUS 09.02.93 1 Cheboksary 19.06.2012
437 8.35 +1.0 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Pierre-Bénite 13.06.2014
437 8.35 +1.7 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Birmingham 07.06.2015
474 8.34* +1.0 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 Los Angeles 12.09.1964
474 8.34 ±0.0 Randy Williams USA 23.08.53 q München 08.09.1972
474 8.34 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Köln 19.08.1979
474 8.34 +0.1 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Santiago de Cuba 30.06.1986
474 8.34 ±0.0 Vladimir Ochkan UKR 13.01.68 1 Riga 05.06.1988
474 8.34 -0.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bruxelles 19.08.1988
474 8.34 +1.1 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Koblenz 28.08.1988
474 8.34 +0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Helsinki 29.06.1989
474 8.34 +0.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Seattle 25.07.1990
474 8.34 +2.0 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 4 New York City 15.06.1991
474 8.34 +1.1 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 q New Orleans 22.06.1992
474 8.34 +0.4 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 3 Barcelona 06.08.1992
474 8.34 +1.1 Nai Hui-Fang TPE 26.02.69 1 Shanghai 15.05.1993
474 8.34 ±0.0 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Boise 02.06.1994
474 8.34 +0.6 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 2 Boise 02.06.1994
474 8.34A Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 El Paso 15.04.1995
474 8.34 +1.5 Andrey Ignatov RUS 03.02.68 1 Moskva 16.06.1995
474 8.34 +0.6 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Formia 18.05.1996
474 8.34 +0.5 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 Linz 21.08.1996
474 8.34 -0.5 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Rio de Janeiro 03.05.1998
474 8.34 -0.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 3 Uniondale 20.07.1998
474 8.34 +1.5 Carlos Calado POR 05.10.75 1 Lisboa 19.06.1999
474 8.34 +0.7 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Zagreb 05.07.1999
474 8.34 +1.4 Younès Moudrik MAR 01.10.77 1 El Djezair 13.07.2000
474 8.34* -1.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 Malles 15.07.2000
474 8.34 -1.1 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Salamanca 21.07.2000
474 8.34 +0.9 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Lisboa 05.08.2000
474 8.34 +1.4 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 2 Tríkala 24.06.2003
474 8.34A -1.2 Victor Castillo VEN 08.06.81 1 Cochabamba 30.05.2004
474 8.34 +0.2 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 2 Helsinki 13.08.2005
474 8.34 +0.4 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 2 Shanghai 17.09.2005
474 8.34 +1.0 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 1 La Habana 24.02.2006
474 8.34 +1.4 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 2 Zürich 18.08.2006
474 8.34 +0.7 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 2 Stuttgart 10.09.2006
474 8.34A -0.1 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Pretoria 09.03.2007
474 8.34 -0.3 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Beijing 18.08.2008
474 8.34* +2.0 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 Madrid 04.07.2009
474 8.34 +0.6 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Split 04.09.2010
474 8.34 +1.8 Marcos Chuva POR 08.08.89 1 Viljandi 09.08.2011
474 8.34 +0.3 Sebastian Bayer GER 11.06.86 1 Helsinki 01.07.2012
474 8.34 +1.1 Li Jinzhe CHN 01.09.89 1 Shanghai 18.05.2013
474 8.34 -0.6 Li Jinzhe CHN 01.09.89 1 Shenyang 08.09.2013
474 8.34* +1.4 Marquis Dendy USA 23.02.92 Eugene 10.06.2015
474 8.34 +0.2 Jarrion Lawson USA 06.05.94 2 Eugene 10.06.2015
474 8.34 +0.9 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Stockholm 30.07.2015
474 8.34 +0.6 Ruswahl Samaai RSA 25.09.91 1 Stellenbosch 16.04.2016
474 8.34 +0.3 Mike Hartfield USA 29.03.90 2 Baie Mahault 14.05.2016
521 8.33 +1.3 Bob Beamon USA 29.08.46 1 Sacramento 20.06.1968
521 8.33 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Köln 23.08.1981
521 8.33 +1.0 Sergey Rodin RUS 28.05.63 1 Leningrad 27.07.1983
521 8.33 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Fayetteville 17.05.1985
521 8.33* +1.9 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 Eugene 20.06.1986
521 8.33 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Winter Park 25.04.1987
521 8.33 -0.9 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 3 Roma 05.09.1987
521 8.33 +0.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Lausanne 24.06.1988
521 8.33 +0.6 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 La Habana 05.08.1988
521 8.33 +0.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Linz 15.08.1988
521 8.33 +0.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Zürich 17.08.1988
521 8.33 Vladimir Ochkan UKR 13.01.68 1 Vilnius 27.08.1988
521 8.33* +1.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 San José 27.05.1989
521 8.33 +2.0 Vladimir Ratushkov RUS 01.01.65 1 Volgograd 11.06.1989
521 8.33 +0.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Shizuoka 06.05.1991
521 8.33 +0.9 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 3 Eugene 19.06.1993
521 8.33 +1.5 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 Innsbruck 07.06.1994
521 8.33* -1.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Sankt Peterburg 26.07.1994
521 8.33 +0.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Zürich 17.08.1994
521 8.33 +0.7 Ivaylo Mladenov BUL 06.10.73 2 Sevilla 03.06.1995
521 8.33 +0.6 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 2 Linz 22.08.1995
521 8.33A +0.4 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 4 Sestriere 07.08.1996
521 8.33 -1.8 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Tokyo 06.09.1997
521 8.33 +0.3 Sean Robbins USA 09.10.72 4 Uniondale 20.07.1998
521 8.33 ±0.0 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Viareggio 07.08.1998
521 8.33 ±0.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Viareggio 07.08.1998
521 8.33 +1.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Oslo 30.06.1999
521 8.33 +0.9 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Lausanne 05.07.2000
521 8.33 +0.8 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 1 Djakarta 31.08.2000
521 8.33 -0.1 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 q Edmonton 09.08.2001
521 8.33 +0.8 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 2 Fort-de-France 27.04.2002
521 8.33 +1.8 Yahaya Barrabah MAR 13.10.81 1 Dar-el-Beida 12.08.2003
521 8.33 +0.2 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Córdoba 06.09.2003
521 8.33 +2.0 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 1 Bad Langensalza 11.06.2005
521 8.33 +1.6 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 2 Fort-de-France 29.04.2006
521 8.33 ±0.0 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 q Göteborg 07.08.2006
521 8.33 +0.9 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Kalamáta 30.05.2009
521 8.33 +1.0 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Berlin 14.06.2009
521 8.33 +1.8 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Ostrava 17.06.2009
521 8.33 +1.2 Chris Noffke AUS 06.01.88 2 Perth 18.04.2010
521 8.33 +0.4 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 2 Daegu 02.09.2011
521 8.33 +1.4 Marquise Goodwin USA 19.11.90 1 Eugene 24.06.2012
521 8.33 +1.6 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 1 New York City 14.06.2014
564 8.32 Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 1 Modesto 22.05.1976
564 8.32 +1.0 Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 1 Westwood 11.06.1976
564 8.32 +1.9 Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 1 Rovereto 16.09.1978
564 8.32 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Ingelheim 11.09.1979
564 8.32*A Jason Grimes USA 10.09.59 Air Force Academy 02.07.1983
564 8.32* Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Walnut 29.04.1984
564 8.32 Jason Grimes USA 10.09.59 2 Modesto 12.05.1984
564 8.32 +0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Berlin 17.08.1984
564 8.32 +0.1 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 1 Donetsk 08.09.1984
564 8.32 Ubaldo Duany CUB 16.05.60 2 Santiago de Cuba 22.02.1986
564 8.32 +1.8 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Berlin 08.07.1987
564 8.32 +0.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Nice 13.07.1987
564 8.32 +2.0 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 1 Bryansk 19.07.1987
564 8.32 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rieti 08.09.1987
564 8.32A Ralph Spry USA 16.06.60 1 Albuquerque 09.06.1988
564 8.32A +1.9 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Sestriere 11.08.1988
564 8.32 +0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Bruxelles 19.08.1988
564 8.32 +0.6 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Bern 23.08.1988
564 8.32 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Berlin 18.08.1989
564 8.32 +0.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Bruxelles 25.08.1989
564 8.32 +1.2 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 2 Barcelona 16.07.1990
564 8.32 +0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bruxelles 10.08.1990
564 8.32 +0.5 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 2 São Paulo 19.05.1991
564 8.32 +1.7 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Fayetteville 09.05.1992
564 8.32* +2.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 Alcorcón 03.06.1993
564 8.32 +0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Innsbruck 07.06.1994
564 8.32 +1.7 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 1 Salamanca 22.07.1994
564 8.32 +0.7 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 2 Zürich 17.08.1994
564 8.32 +1.3 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 4 São Paulo 14.05.1995
564 8.32 +1.3 Stanislav Tarasenko RUS 23.07.66 2 Moskva 16.06.1995
564 8.32 +1.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Camagüey 19.01.1996
564 8.32 +1.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Walnut 21.04.1996
564 8.32 +1.4 Nelson Carlos Ferreira Junior BRA 01.01.73 1 Rio de Janeiro 04.05.1996
564 8.32 +0.3 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 q Atlanta 17.06.1996
564 8.32 +0.9 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 q Atlanta 17.06.1996
564 8.32 +0.7 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 La Habana 06.02.1997
564 8.32 +0.7 Nelson Carlos Ferreira Junior BRA 01.01.73 2 Rio de Janeiro 04.05.1997
564 8.32 +0.8 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Granada 21.05.1997
564 8.32A -0.5 Jai Taurima AUS 26.06.72 2 Johannesburg 11.09.1998
564 8.32 +0.5 Melvin Lister USA 29.08.77 1 Walnut 16.04.2000
564 8.32 +1.6 Melvin Lister USA 29.08.77 1 Sacramento 17.07.2000
564 8.32 +1.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Yokohama 09.09.2000
564 8.32 +0.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 q Sydney 25.09.2000
564 8.32 +0.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Saint-Denis 29.08.2003
564 8.32 +1.3 Joan Lino Martínez ESP 17.01.78 3 Athínai 26.08.2004
564 8.32 +0.4 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 1 Monaco 19.09.2004
564 8.32 +0.4 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 1 Rethimnó 10.07.2005
564 8.32 -0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 4 Roma 14.07.2006
564 8.32 +0.4 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Athínai 13.06.2008
564 8.32 +1.9 Ndiss Kaba Badji SEN 21.09.83 2 Beyrouth 02.10.2009
564 8.32 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Baie Mahault 01.05.2010
564 8.32 -0.2 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 q Daegu 01.09.2011
564 8.32 ±0.0 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Roma 31.05.2012
564 8.32 -0.8 Zarck Visser RSA 15.09.89 1 Zürich 29.08.2013
564 8.32 +0.9 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Zürich 03.09.2015
564 8.32 +0.4 Marquis Dendy USA 23.02.92 2 Zürich 03.09.2015
620 8.31 -0.1 Igor Ter-Ovanesyan RUS 19.05.38 1 Yerevan 10.06.1962
620 8.31 ±0.0 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Kingston 15.08.1964
620 8.31 +1.4 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Torino 04.08.1979
620 8.31 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Zürich 13.08.1980
620 8.31 +0.7 Atanas Atanasov BUL 07.10.56 1 Sofia 04.07.1984
620 8.31 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rieti 02.09.1984
620 8.31 +1.2 Igor Streltsov UKR 01.05.65 2 Dnyepropetrovsk 16.07.1988
620 8.31 +1.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Caorle 30.07.1988
620 8.31 +0.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 3 Barcelona 16.07.1990
620 8.31 +1.2 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 3 New Orleans 03.06.1993
620 8.31 +2.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Sheffield 29.08.1993
620 8.31 ±0.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Fukuoka 18.09.1993
620 8.31* Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Oslo 22.07.1994
620 8.31 +0.8 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 2 Oslo 22.07.1994
620 8.31 +0.6 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 Innsbruck 28.06.1995
620 8.31 +1.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Tokyo 16.09.1996
620 8.31 -0.3 Pedro Pavel Garcia CUB 11.06.76 1 La Habana 14.02.1997
620 8.31 +0.1 Hatem Mersal EGY 20.01.75 3 Oslo 30.06.1999
620 8.31 Kareem Streete-Thompson CAY 30.03.73 2 Bad Langensalza 01.07.2000
620 8.31 +0.3 Roman Shchurenko UKR 14.09.76 3 Sydney 28.09.2000
620 8.31 +0.6 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 1 Ad-Dawhah 18.05.2001
620 8.31 Danila Burkenya RUS 20.07.78 1 Tula 14.07.2001
620 8.31 ±0.0 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Bruxelles 24.08.2001
620 8.31 -0.2 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Madrid 03.07.2002
620 8.31 +1.7 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Padova 06.07.2003
620 8.31 +0.4 Nikolay Atanasov BUL 11.12.74 1 Pírgos 27.07.2003
620 8.31 +0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Monaco 13.09.2003
620 8.31 +1.1 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1cA Walnut 18.04.2004
620 8.31 -0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 q Athínai 24.08.2004
620 8.31 +0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 4 Athínai 26.08.2004
620 8.31 +2.0 Vladimir Zyuskov UKR 29.08.81 1 Kiev 03.07.2005
620 8.31 -0.2 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 1 Saint-Denis 08.07.2006
620 8.31 +0.4 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Bruxelles 25.08.2006
620 8.31 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Rethimnó 18.07.2007
620 8.31 +0.7 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 2 Rethimnó 18.07.2007
620 8.31 +0.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Rieti 09.09.2007
620 8.31 +1.6 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 2 Riyadh 16.04.2008
620 8.31 +1.6 Wilfredo Martínez CUB 09.01.85 1 Cali 06.07.2008
620 8.31 -0.2 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Saint-Denis 18.07.2008
620 8.31 -0.4 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 London 04.08.2012
620 8.31 -0.2 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 2 Shanghai 18.05.2013
620 8.31 +0.1 Li Jinzhe CHN 01.09.89 1 Beijing 21.05.2013
620 8.31 +1.4 Mauro Vinicius da Silva BRA 26.12.86 1 São Paulo 07.06.2013
620 8.31 +0.6 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 London 27.07.2013
620 8.31A +0.4 Zarck Visser RSA 15.09.89 1 Pretoria 11.04.2014
620 8.31 +1.3 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 1 Lausanne 03.07.2014
620 8.31 Marquis Dendy USA 23.02.92 1 Berlin 05.09.2015
620 8.31* -0.4 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 Rabat 22.05.2016
620 8.31 -0.3 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Roma 02.06.2016
669 8.30 +0.9 Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 1 Modesto 25.05.1974
669 8.30 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Knoxville 23.05.1981
669 8.30 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Köln 22.08.1982
669 8.30* +0.8 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 Athínai 09.09.1982
669 8.30 +1.9 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Moskva 08.06.1985
669 8.30 +1.8 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 1 Budapest 07.07.1985
669 8.30 +1.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Berlin 15.08.1986
669 8.30 +1.9 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Helsinki 02.07.1987
669 8.30 +2.0 Andreas Steiner AUT 21.02.64 1 Innsbruck 04.06.1988
669 8.30 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Haniá 02.06.1990
669 8.30 +1.7 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 San José 25.05.1991
669 8.30 +0.6 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 q Stuttgart 19.08.1993
669 8.30 ±0.0 Huang Geng CHN 10.07.70 1 Beijing 09.09.1993
669 8.30 -0.8 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 3 Paris 03.07.1995
669 8.30 ±0.0 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Göteborg 12.08.1995
669 8.30 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 1 Minsk 12.05.1996
669 8.30 +1.7 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Bratislava 29.05.1996
669 8.30 +1.8 Gregor Cankar SLO 25.01.75 2 Innsbruck 29.05.1996
669 8.30 -0.2 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 3 Atlanta 19.06.1996
669 8.30 +0.6 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Kingston 27.06.1996
669 8.30 +1.1 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Salamanca 05.07.1996
669 8.30A +0.6 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 1 Pretoria 02.04.1997
669 8.30 +0.6 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Osaka 10.05.1997
669 8.30 +0.2 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Haniá 31.05.1997
669 8.30* +1.0 Carlos Calado POR 05.10.75 Turku 13.07.1997
669 8.30 +1.0 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 2 Turku 13.07.1997
669 8.30 +0.4 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Bruxelles 22.08.1997
669 8.30 +0.4 Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 1 Haniá 27.05.1998
669 8.30 +0.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Torino 24.06.1998
669 8.30* +1.6 Kader Klouchi FRA 01.06.69 Dijon 05.07.1998
669 8.30 ±0.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Zagreb 07.07.1998
669 8.30 +0.2 Roman Shchurenko UKR 14.09.76 1 Belaya Tserkov 25.07.1999
669 8.30 +1.1 Peter Burge AUS 03.07.74 1 Melbourne 02.03.2000
669 8.30 +2.0 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 2 Walnut 16.04.2000
669 8.30 +1.1 Petar Dachev BUL 15.06.79 1 Nicosia 23.06.2000
669 8.30 -0.1 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Bruxelles 24.08.2001
669 8.30 -0.2 Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 3 Bruxelles 24.08.2001
669 8.30 +1.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Padova 01.09.2002
669 8.30 +2.0 Dimitrios Filindras GRE 09.02.73 1 Haniá 09.06.2003
669 8.30 +0.4 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 2 Monaco 13.09.2003
669 8.30 +0.1 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 1 Abuja 14.10.2003
669 8.30 +0.6 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 1 Bad Langensalza 03.07.2004
669 8.30 +1.6 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 2 Monaco 10.09.2005
669 8.30A +1.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Xalapa 13.05.2006
669 8.30 +2.0 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 2 Berlin 03.09.2006
669 8.30* +1.8 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 c2 Indianapolis 22.06.2007
669 8.30 +0.4 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 3 Osaka 30.08.2007
669 8.30 +0.2 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 1 Baie Mahault 01.05.2008
669 8.30* +1.6 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 Fort-de-France 08.05.2008
669 8.30 -1.2 Ngonidzashe Makusha ZIM 11.03.87 1 Des Moines 12.06.2008
669 8.30 -0.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Roma 11.07.2008
669 8.30 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 1 Malles 25.06.2009
669 8.30* +0.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 London 25.07.2009
669 8.30 -0.5 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 q Berlin 20.08.2009
669 8.30 ±0.0 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Shanghai 23.05.2010
669 8.30 +0.9 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Bad Langensalza 05.06.2010
669 8.30 +0.3 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 New Delhi 09.10.2010
669 8.30* +0.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 Hengelo 29.05.2011
669 8.30 +1.3 Luis Alberto Rivera MEX 21.06.87 1 Szczecin 15.06.2013
669 8.30 +1.9 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Bad Langensalza 15.06.2013
669 8.30 ±0.0 Jeremy Hicks USA 19.09.86 1 Houston 11.06.2015
669 8.30A +0.2 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 1 Pretoria 11.03.2016
669 8.30 +0.4 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Long Beach 16.04.2016
669 8.30 +1.3 Shi Yuhao CHN 26.09.98 1 Ordos 27.06.2016
733 8.29 +0.9 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Modesto 23.05.1964
733 8.29 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Winnipeg 04.08.1967
733 8.29 +1.6 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Dresden 13.06.1979
733 8.29 +0.6 Jason Grimes USA 10.09.59 2 Helsinki 10.08.1983
733 8.29 ±0.0 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 2 Zürich 22.08.1984
733 8.29 +1.6 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 1 Budapest 30.07.1985
733 8.29 Grigoriy Petrosyan ARM 21.02.58 1 Yerevan 20.10.1986
733 8.29* +1.9 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 San José 26.06.1987
733 8.29 +0.3 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Tokyo 13.05.1988
733 8.29A Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Bogotá 11.08.1989
733 8.29 -1.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Barcelona 08.09.1989
733 8.29* Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Modesto 05.05.1990
733 8.29 -0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Udine 04.07.1991
733 8.29 +0.9 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Sheffield 14.08.1992
733 8.29 +0.1 Yevgeniy Tretyak RUS 18.07.71 1 Stavropol 28.05.1994
733 8.29 +0.8 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 3 Sankt Peterburg 26.07.1994
733 8.29* Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 Philadelphia 28.04.1995
733 8.29* Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Sevilla 03.06.1995
733 8.29 -0.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Sevilla 03.06.1995
733 8.29 +0.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 3 Göteborg 12.08.1995
733 8.29 ±0.0 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 3 Zürich 16.08.1995
733 8.29 ±0.0 Huang Geng CHN 10.07.70 1 Nanking 07.05.1996
733 8.29 +1.7 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 2 Formia 18.05.1996
733 8.29 +0.9 Douglas de Souza BRA 06.08.72 1 Manaus 30.06.1996
733 8.29 +1.0 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 q Atlanta 28.07.1996
733 8.29 -1.4 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Atlanta 29.07.1996
733 8.29*A +2.0 Cheikh Tidiane Touré SEN 25.01.70 Sestriere 07.08.1996
733 8.29 -1.6 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Moskva 08.06.1997
733 8.29 +0.8 Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 3 Indianapolis 15.06.1997
733 8.29 -0.1 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Rovereto 26.08.1998
733 8.29 ±0.0 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Rivas 21.06.2000
733 8.29 -0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Cuxhaven 19.07.2000
733 8.29 +1.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Kingston 22.07.2000
733 8.29 +1.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Yokohama 15.09.2001
733 8.29* +2.0 John Moffitt USA 12.12.80 Austin 10.06.2004
733 8.29 +1.5 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 1 Malles 17.07.2004
733 8.29 ±0.0 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Sevilla 04.06.2005
733 8.29 +1.2 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 São Paulo 18.02.2006
733 8.29 +0.5 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 1 Málaga 28.06.2006
733 8.29 +0.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 2 Saint-Denis 08.07.2006
733 8.29 ±0.0 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Cartagena 28.07.2006
733 8.29 +0.8 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 3 Stuttgart 10.09.2006
733 8.29 +2.0 Ruslan Gataullin RUS 01.12.79 1 Sochi 27.05.2007
733 8.29 +1.7 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 2 Bad Langensalza 07.07.2007
733 8.29 +0.8 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Brisbane 21.03.2009
733 8.29 +0.9 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Pescara 03.07.2009
733 8.29 +1.9 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Barcelona 25.07.2009
733 8.29 +0.7 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 q Berlin 20.08.2009
733 8.29 +3.2 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Durban 09.04.2011
733 8.29 +1.9 Will Claye USA 13.06.91 1 Athens 14.05.2011
733 8.29 +0.3 Ngonidzashe Makusha ZIM 11.03.87 3 Daegu 02.09.2011
733 8.29A ±0.0 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Pretoria 20.04.2012
733 8.29 -0.5 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Bruxelles 07.06.2012
733 8.29 -0.7 Zarck Visser RSA 15.09.89 1 Stellenbosch 13.04.2013
733 8.29 +2.0 Alyn Camara GER 31.03.89 2 Bad Langensalza 15.06.2013
733 8.29 +0.4 Ignisious Gaisah NED 20.06.83 2 Moskva 16.08.2013
733 8.29 -0.4 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Zürich 17.08.2014
733 8.29 ±0.0 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Zagreb 08.09.2015
733 8.29 -1.3 Mike Hartfield USA 29.03.90 2 Birmingham 05.06.2016
733 8.29 +0.3 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 3 Rio de Janeiro 13.08.2016
793 8.28 +1.2 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Moskva 16.07.1961
793 8.28 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Madrid 14.05.1965
793 8.28 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Fresno 13.05.1967
793 8.28A Igor Ter-Ovanesyan RUS 19.05.38 1 Leninakan 17.08.1968
793 8.28 +2.0 Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 1 Modesto 24.05.1975
793 8.28 +1.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Eugene 25.06.1980
793 8.28 Aleksandr Beskrovniy RUS 05.04.60 1 Moskva 29.05.1983
793 8.28 +0.5 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 2 Houston 03.06.1983
793 8.28 +1.6 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Erfurt 03.06.1984
793 8.28 Konstantin Syemkin RUS 26.05.60 2 Moskva 06.07.1984
793 8.28 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Hannover 19.08.1984
793 8.28 +0.1 Vadim Kobylyanskiy UKR 08.08.61 2 Donetsk 08.09.1984
793 8.28 +1.2 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Austin 31.05.1985
793 8.28 +1.7 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 1 Budapest 10.08.1985
793 8.28 +0.3 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Tokyo 22.09.1985
793 8.28 +0.8 Luis Alberto Bueno CUB 22.05.69 1 La Habana 16.07.1988
793 8.28 +0.6 Ubaldo Duany CUB 16.05.60 2 La Habana 05.08.1988
793 8.28 +0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Tokyo 08.10.1988
793 8.28 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Bern 29.08.1989
793 8.28 +0.8 Gordon Laine USA 24.02.58 1 Sevilla 30.05.1991
793 8.28A +1.7 Gordon McKee USA 12.10.66 1 El Paso 11.04.1992
793 8.28 +1.4 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Villeneuve d'Ascq 02.07.1993
793 8.28 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 New Delhi 14.09.1993
793 8.28 +0.3 Dion Bentley USA 26.08.71 2 Linz 04.07.1994
793 8.28 +1.1 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 Knoxville 31.05.1995
793 8.28 +1.1 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Salamanca 18.07.1995
793 8.28* +1.2 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 Oristano 18.09.1995
793 8.28 +1.4 Nelson Carlos Ferreira Junior BRA 01.01.73 2 Manaus 30.06.1996
793 8.28 +1.3 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 q Atlanta 28.07.1996
793 8.28 +1.8 Kader Klouchi FRA 01.06.69 1 Albi 19.05.1997
793 8.28 -1.2 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Tokyo 06.09.1997
793 8.28 +1.2 Carlos Castelbranco POR 09.02.69 1 Lisboa 23.05.1998
793 8.28 +0.5 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 1 New Orleans 19.06.1998
793 8.28 -0.2 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Formia 12.07.1998
793 8.28 +2.0 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Budapest 19.08.1998
793 8.28 +1.8 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Jena 05.06.1999
793 8.28 +0.1 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Athínai 16.06.1999
793 8.28 -0.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Athínai 16.06.1999
793 8.28 +1.2 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Salamanca 15.07.1999
793 8.28 +0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Bruxelles 03.09.1999
793 8.28 -0.4 Peter Burge AUS 03.07.74 1 Sydney 26.02.2000
793 8.28 +1.3 Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 1 Fort-de-France 29.04.2000
793 8.28 -0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Haniá 14.06.2000
793 8.28 +0.2 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Lausanne 04.07.2001
793 8.28 +0.8 Grzegorz Marciniszyn POL 22.05.77 1 Malles 14.07.2001
793 8.28 ±0.0 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Palo Alto 08.06.2002
793 8.28 +0.3 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 3 Tríkala 24.06.2003
793 8.28 +0.1 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Saint-Denis 29.08.2003
793 8.28 -0.7 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Luzern 09.06.2004
793 8.28 +1.5 Yann Doménech FRA 17.03.79 1 Vénissieux 07.07.2004
793 8.28 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Sacramento 11.07.2004
793 8.28 ±0.0 Jonathan Chimier MRI 06.08.82 q Athínai 24.08.2004
793 8.28 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 2 Carson 23.06.2005
793 8.28 +0.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 3 Monaco 10.09.2005
793 8.28 +0.5 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Rio de Janeiro 24.07.2007
793 8.28 +0.6 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 q Osaka 29.08.2007
793 8.28 +1.9 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 2 Baie Mahault 01.05.2009
793 8.28 -0.3 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Monaco 28.07.2009
793 8.28* +1.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 Hengelo 30.05.2010
793 8.28 +0.8 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Perth 26.03.2011
793 8.28 +1.9 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Kalamáta 04.06.2011
793 8.28 +1.0 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 London 13.07.2012
793 8.28A +0.2 Zarck Visser RSA 15.09.89 1 Johannesburg 26.02.2014
793 8.28 +1.8 Maykel D. Massó CUB 08.05.99 1 La Habana 28.05.2016
857 8.27 ±0.0 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 q Ciudad de México 17.10.1968
857 8.27 +0.5 Grzegorz Cybulski POL 23.11.51 1 Warszawa 20.06.1975
857 8.27 Grzegorz Cybulski POL 23.11.51 1 Roma 19.09.1975
857 8.27 +0.9 Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 q Nova Gorica 09.07.1977
857 8.27 -0.2 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Potsdam 29.07.1979
857 8.27 ±0.0 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 2 Montréal 26.08.1979
857 8.27 +1.6 Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 1 Rovereto 16.09.1979
857 8.27 +2.0 Mike McRae USA 09.07.55 1 San José 09.06.1984
857 8.27 +1.2 Gary Honey AUS 26.07.59 1 Budapest 20.08.1984
857 8.27 -0.6 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 2 Köln 26.08.1984
857 8.27 +1.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Budapest 11.08.1986
857 8.27 +1.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Koriyama 29.04.1987
857 8.27 +1.9 Marco Delonge GER 16.06.66 1 Potsdam 06.06.1987
857 8.27 +1.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 q San José 25.06.1987
857 8.27 +1.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 3 Seoul 26.09.1988
857 8.27 +0.5 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Westwood 10.06.1989
857 8.27 -0.4 Yussuf Alli NGR 28.07.60 1 Lagos 08.08.1989
857 8.27 +2.0 Dmitriy Bagryanov RUS 18.12.67 1 Moskva 24.06.1992
857 8.27 +1.7 Ivaylo Mladenov BUL 06.10.73 1 Sofia 22.05.1993
857 8.27 -1.1 Dion Bentley USA 26.08.71 1 Tallahassee 26.05.1993
857 8.27 +0.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Salamanca 27.07.1993
857 8.27A Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 2 El Paso 15.04.1995
857 8.27 +0.2 Vitaliy Kirilenko UKR 25.04.68 1 Kiev 26.05.1995
857 8.27 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Parma 13.06.1995
857 8.27 +0.9 Percy Knox USA 14.10.69 1 Rhede 30.07.1995
857 8.27A +0.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Johannesburg 23.09.1995
857 8.27 +1.3 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Funchal 25.05.1996
857 8.27 -0.2 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 4 Atlanta 19.06.1996
857 8.27 +1.6 Gregor Cankar SLO 25.01.75 1 Lisboa 28.06.1996
857 8.27* +0.7 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 Rio de Janeiro 04.05.1997
857 8.27 Tan Zhengze CHN 10.01.74 2 Zhaoqing 28.05.1997
857 8.27 +1.8 Kader Klouchi FRA 01.06.69 1 Pierre Bénite 06.06.1997
857 8.27 +0.4 Konstantin Krause GER 08.10.67 2 Bad Langensalza 15.06.1997
857 8.27 +0.2 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 1 Bucuresti 20.07.1997
857 8.27* +1.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 Salamanca 10.07.1998
857 8.27 +0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Zürich 11.08.1999
857 8.27 +1.4 Aleksey Lukasevich UKR 11.01.77 1 Tartu 11.06.2000
857 8.27 +0.1 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Eugene 31.05.2001
857 8.27 +0.2 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 1 Tallahassee 13.04.2002
857 8.27 -1.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Helsinki 13.08.2002
857 8.27 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Rovereto 28.08.2002
857 8.27 +1.7 Luis Felipe Méliz Linares CUB 11.08.79 1 La Laguna 14.09.2002
857 8.27 +0.8 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Eugene 24.05.2003
857 8.27 +1.3 Julien Fivaz SUI 09.01.79 1 Ebensee 02.08.2003
857 8.27A -2.0 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Pretoria 29.10.2005
857 8.27 +2.0 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Eugene 28.05.2006
857 8.27 +0.9 Gable Garenamotse BOT 28.02.77 1 Rhede 20.08.2006
857 8.27* +1.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 Zaragoza 28.07.2007
857 8.27 +0.9 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 1 Ponce 17.05.2008
857 8.27 -0.2 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 2 Athínai 13.07.2008
857 8.27 +0.1 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 q Beijing 16.08.2008
857 8.27 -0.1 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 2 Roma 10.07.2009
857 8.27 -0.3 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 2 Shanghai 20.09.2009
857 8.27 +0.4 Zhang Xiaoyi CHN 25.05.89 1 Jinan 22.10.2009
857 8.27 +0.7 Ndiss Kaba Badji SEN 21.09.83 1 Dakar 24.04.2010
857 8.27 +1.9 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 2 Hengelo 30.05.2010
857 8.27 +1.7 Eusebio Cáceres ESP 10.09.91 q Barcelona 30.07.2010
857 8.27 +1.6 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 q Barcelona 30.07.2010
857 8.27 +0.3 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 3 Saint-Denis 08.07.2011
857 8.27 ±0.0 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Lausanne 13.08.2011
857 8.27 +1.1 Mauro Vinicius da Silva BRA 26.12.86 1 São Paulo 24.09.2011
857 8.27 +1.4 Henry Frayne AUS 14.04.90 1 Sydney 18.02.2012
857 8.27 +1.8 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 3 Bad Langensalza 15.06.2013
857 8.27 +0.6 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Birmingham 30.06.2013
857 8.27 +0.6 Luis Alberto Rivera MEX 21.06.87 3 Moskva 16.08.2013
857 8.27 +0.4 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Shanghai 17.05.2015
857 8.27 +0.7 Mike Hartfield USA 29.03.90 1 Beijing 20.05.2015
857 8.27 -0.1 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 3 Zürich 03.09.2015
857 8.27 +2.0 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Sydney 03.04.2016
926 8.26* +1.4 Jacques Rousseau FRA 10.03.51 Lille 26.06.1976
926 8.26 +0.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Westwood 16.05.1982
926 8.26 ±0.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Koblenz 25.08.1982
926 8.26A +1.7 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 3 Air Force Academy 02.07.1983
926 8.26 +0.8 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 3 Bruxelles 24.08.1984
926 8.26 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rieti 04.09.1985
926 8.26 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 La Habana 08.02.1987
926 8.26 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Durham 26.07.1987
926 8.26 +1.3 Vladimir Ratushkov RUS 01.01.65 1 Chelyabinsk 16.07.1988
926 8.26 +0.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 2 Köln 20.08.1989
926 8.26 +1.4 Chen Zunrong CHN 25.08.62 1 Beijing 03.06.1991
926 8.26 +1.5 Konstandínos Koukodimos GRE 14.09.69 1 Athínai 08.07.1991
926 8.26 +2.0 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 La Habana 05.08.1991
926 8.26 +0.4 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 1 Bruxelles 13.09.1991
926 8.26 -1.5 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 3 New Orleans 24.06.1992
926 8.26 +1.1 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 1 Luzern 29.06.1993
926 8.26* Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 New York City 22.05.1994
926 8.26 ±0.0 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 3 Bruxelles 19.08.1994
926 8.26 +1.5 Huang Geng CHN 10.07.70 1 Djakarta 21.09.1995
926 8.26 +1.6 Robert Howard USA 26.11.75 3 Springfield 04.05.1996
926 8.26 +0.7 Sean Robbins USA 09.10.72 5 Atlanta 19.06.1996
926 8.26 Tan Zhengze CHN 10.01.74 1 Shijiazhuang 26.04.1997
926 8.26 +1.6 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Sevilla 30.05.1998
926 8.26 -0.6 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 5 Villeneuve d'Ascq 11.07.1998
926 8.26A +0.7 Hatem Mersal EGY 20.01.75 3 Johannesburg 11.09.1998
926 8.26 +1.5 Hatem Mersal EGY 20.01.75 1 Dakar 02.05.1999
926 8.26* +1.8 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 Jerez de la Frontera 22.05.1999
926 8.26 +1.2 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Tuscaloosa 25.03.2000
926 8.26 +1.0 Kareem Streete-Thompson CAY 30.03.73 1 Linz 08.08.2000
926 8.26 -0.2 Aleksey Lukasevich UKR 11.01.77 4 Sydney 28.09.2000
926 8.26 ±0.0 Aleksey Lukasevich UKR 11.01.77 1 Kiev 25.05.2002
926 8.26 -0.2 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Hamburg 12.06.2002
926 8.26 +0.3 Roman Shchurenko UKR 14.09.76 1 Rethimnó 07.07.2002
926 8.26A -0.5 Rául Fernández ESP 08.03.78 1 Monachil 10.07.2002
926 8.26*A +1.9 Jonathan Chimier MRI 06.08.82 Sestriere 19.07.2003
926 8.26 +1.2 Nathan Morgan GBR 30.06.78 1 Hamburg 20.07.2003
926 8.26 +0.1 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 3 Monaco 13.09.2003
926 8.26 -1.3 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 1 Bucuresti 12.06.2004
926 8.26 +1.7 Joan Lino Martínez ESP 17.01.78 1 Huelva 08.08.2004
926 8.26 -0.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 2 Monaco 19.09.2004
926 8.26 +0.3 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Santiago 08.05.2005
926 8.26 +1.2 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Glasgow 05.06.2005
926 8.26 +0.8 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 1 Torino 06.06.2006
926 8.26 +2.0 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Manchester 15.07.2006
926 8.26 +0.8 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Thessaloníki 24.07.2006
926 8.26 +0.9 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 4 Stuttgart 10.09.2006
926 8.26 +0.2 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 5 Stuttgart 10.09.2006
926 8.26 +0.3 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 1 Athínai 16.09.2006
926 8.26* +0.8 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 Eugene 10.06.2007
926 8.26 +0.7 Issam Nima ALG 08.04.79 3 Zaragoza 28.07.2007
926 8.26 +0.6 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Rabat 06.06.2010
926 8.26 +1.6 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 Hengelo 29.05.2011
926 8.26 +0.6 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 1 Wesel 13.06.2011
926 8.26 +0.9 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 1 Jämsä 02.07.2011
926 8.26 +1.4 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Rethimnó 13.07.2011
926 8.26 +1.4 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 1 Weinheim 26.05.2012
926 8.26 +0.2 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 2 London 13.07.2012
926 8.26 +1.8 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 1 Weinstein 25.05.2013
926 8.26 +0.8 Eusebio Cáceres ESP 10.09.91 4 Moskva 16.08.2013
926 8.26 +1.3 Li Jinzhe CHN 01.09.89 1 Beijing 08.05.2015
926 8.26 +0.1 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 2 Shanghai 17.05.2015
926 8.26 +2.0 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Cheboksary 20.06.2015
926 8.26 +0.4 Kafetien Gomis FRA 20.03.80 2 Cheboksary 20.06.2015
989 8.25 +1.6 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Knoxville 15.04.1967
989 8.25 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Los Angeles 09.07.1967
989 8.25*A Bob Beamon USA 29.08.46 Echo Summit 14.09.1968
989 8.25 +0.5 Jacques Rousseau FRA 10.03.51 1 Fürth 11.09.1977
989 8.25 +1.3 Frank Paschek GDR 25.06.56 1e1 Moskva 25.07.1979
989 8.25* +1.0 Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 Athínai 11.08.1979
989 8.25 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 1 Dallas 16.05.1981
989 8.25 -1.0 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 q Athínai 08.09.1982
989 8.25 Mike McRae USA 09.07.55 1 San José 26.05.1984
989 8.25 +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Los Angeles 19.06.1984
989 8.25 +0.6 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Tokyo 14.09.1984
989 8.25 +1.7 Gyula Pálóczi HUN 13.09.62 1 Budapest 04.08.1985
989 8.25 +1.3 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 1 Budapest 14.08.1985
989 8.25 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 2 Rieti 04.09.1985
989 8.25 +1.9 Luis Alberto Bueno CUB 22.05.69 1 La Habana 28.09.1986
989 8.25 +1.4 Paul Emordi NGR 25.12.65 1 Baton Rouge 05.06.1987
989 8.25 -0.3 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 3 Moskva 07.06.1987
989 8.25 +0.3 Vladimir Bobylyov UKR 15.07.66 4 Moskva 07.06.1987
989 8.25 +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 lmyusa 07.06.1988
989 8.25 +1.3 Milán Mikulás CZE 01.04.63 1 Praha 16.07.1988
989 8.25* -0.7 Gordon Laine USA 24.02.58 Indianapolis 18.07.1988
989 8.25 +1.6 Sergey Podgainiy MDA 04.01.63 1 Kishinyov 18.08.1990
989 8.25 ±0.0 Dietmar Haaf GER 06.03.67 1 Split 30.08.1990
989 8.25 +1.0 Gordon McKee USA 12.10.66 1rB Austin 06.04.1991
989 8.25 +1.6 Masaki Morinaga JPN 27.03.72 2 Shizuoka 05.05.1992
989 8.25* +1.1 Anthuan Maybank USA 30.12.69 Des Moines 24.04.1993
989 8.25* +2.0 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 Eugene 19.06.1993
989 8.25 Juan Felipe Ortiz CUB 13.08.64 1 La Habana 25.06.1993
989 8.25 +0.3 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 q Knoxville 17.06.1994
989 8.25 +1.6 Stanislav Tarasenko RUS 23.07.66 3 Lausanne 06.07.1994
989 8.25 +1.4 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 q Göteborg 11.08.1995
989 8.25 +1.7 Simone Bianchi ITA 27.01.73 1 Madrid 01.06.1996
989 8.25 +2.0 Carlos Calado POR 05.10.75 2 Lisboa 28.06.1996
989 8.25 +0.2 Erik Nijs BEL 27.07.73 1 Hechtel 06.07.1996
989 8.25 +1.0 Emmanuel Bangué FRA 21.07.71 1 Nancy 10.09.1996
989 8.25 ±0.0 Nelson Carlos Ferreira Junior BRA 01.01.73 1 São Leopoldo 12.04.1997
989 8.25 +0.4 Emmanuel Bangué FRA 21.07.71 1 Talence 24.05.1997
989 8.25* +1.5 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 Salamanca 14.07.1997
989 8.25 +0.9 Cheikh Tidiane Touré FRA 25.01.70 2 Rio de Janeiro 03.05.1998
989 8.25* +1.5 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 New Orleans 19.06.1998
989 8.25* James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 Marrubia 12.09.1998
989 8.25 +0.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Praha 14.06.1999
989 8.25 +0.4 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Chapel Hill 13.05.2000
989 8.25 +0.3 Vladimir Malyavin RUS 04.03.73 1 Sankt Peterburg 18.06.2000
989 8.25 +1.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Padova 27.08.2000
989 8.25 +0.6 Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 1 Haniá 04.06.2001
989 8.25 +1.9 Petar Dachev BUL 15.06.79 3 Haniá 30.06.2002
989 8.25 -0.5 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 2 Madrid 03.07.2002
989 8.25 +0.8 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Des Moines 25.04.2003
989 8.25 +0.4 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Ostrava 12.06.2003
989 8.25 +0.2 Joan Lino Martínez ESP 17.01.78 1 Iráklio 04.07.2004
989 8.25 +1.1 Walter Davis USA 02.07.79 q Sacramento 09.07.2004
989 8.25 ±0.0 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 1 Bucuresti 07.08.2004
989 8.25 +1.6 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 5 Athínai 26.08.2004
989 8.25 +0.5 Morten Jensen DEN 02.12.82 1 Göteborg 03.07.2005
989 8.25 +1.0 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Angers 15.07.2005
989 8.25 +1.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Bad Langensalza 08.07.2006
989 8.25 +1.5 Gable Garenamotse BOT 28.02.77 1 Haniá 17.07.2006
989 8.25* +1.3 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 Helsinki 26.07.2006
989 8.25 +0.4 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 3 Zürich 18.08.2006
989 8.25 +1.3 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 1 Qatif 22.11.2006
989 8.25 +1.2 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 1 Qatif 21.03.2007
989 8.25 +0.1 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 1 Torino 08.06.2007
989 8.25 +0.2 Aleksey Lukasevich UKR 11.01.77 4 Osaka 30.08.2007
989 8.25 +0.8 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 2 Stellenbosch 14.03.2008
989 8.25 -0.2 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 2 Ponce 17.05.2008
989 8.25 +0.4 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 2 Saint-Denis 18.07.2008
989 8.25A -0.6 Victor Castillo VEN 08.06.81 1 Sucre 23.11.2009
989 8.25 +1.2 Pavel Shalin RUS 15.04.87 1 Moskva 06.06.2010
989 8.25 +1.5 Yahya Berrabah MAR 13.10.81 1 Rabat 16.04.2011
989 8.25 +0.7 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 4 Saint-Denis 08.07.2011
989 8.25* +1.1 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 London 05.08.2011
989 8.25 +1.6 Will Claye USA 13.06.91 1 Gainesville 21.04.2012
989 8.25 +1.0 Li Jinzhe CHN 01.09.89 1 Wuhan 28.04.2012
989 8.25 +0.1 Sebastian Bayer GER 11.06.86 1 Wesel 28.05.2012
989 8.25 +1.6 Yeóryios Tsákonas GRE 22.01.88 1 Thiva 25.07.2012
989 8.25 +1.3 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Houston 20.06.2013
989 8.25 +0.5 Damar Forbes JAM 18.09.90 1 Kingston 22.06.2013
989 8.25 ±0.0 Eusebio Cáceres ESP 10.09.91 q Moskva 14.08.2013
989 8.25 +0.9 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 1 Baie Mahault 10.05.2014
989 8.25 +0.5 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Hengelo 08.06.2014
989 8.25 +0.9 Wang Jianan CHN 27.08.96 3 Shanghai 17.05.2015
989 8.25 +1.9 Fabian Heinle GER 14.05.94 1 Oberteuringen 06.06.2015
989 8.25 ±0.0 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Oslo 11.06.2015
989 8.25 +0.3 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 q Beijing 24.08.2015
989 8.25 +0.5 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Amsterdam 07.07.2016
989 8.25 -0.5 Jarrion Lawson USA 06.05.94 4 Rio de Janeiro 13.08.2016
1076 8.24 +1.8 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Modesto 27.05.1961
1076 8.24 ±0.0 Randy Williams USA 23.08.53 1 München 09.09.1972
1076 8.24 +1.7 James McAlister USA 05.09.51 1 Westwood 05.05.1973
1076 8.24 -0.5 Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 1 Rio de Janeiro 27.10.1974
1076 8.24 +1.2 Grzegorz Cybulski POL 23.11.51 1 Paris 12.06.1975
1076 8.24 +0.9 Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 1 Westwood 10.06.1977
1076 8.24 +0.5 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Bruxelles 28.08.1981
1076 8.24 +1.6 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 1 Budapest 29.07.1983
1076 8.24 +1.9 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 1 Sochi 10.06.1984
1076 8.24 -0.8 Gary Honey AUS 26.07.59 2 Los Angeles 06.08.1984
1076 8.24 -0.7 Giovanni Evangelisti ITA 11.09.61 3 Los Angeles 06.08.1984
1076 8.24 +0.9 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Erfurt 22.06.1985
1076 8.24 +1.6 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 2 Lausanne 10.07.1985
1076 8.24 +1.2 Atanas Atanasov BUL 07.10.56 2 Budapest 10.08.1985
1076 8.24 +0.2 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 3 Bruxelles 30.08.1985
1076 8.24 +0.2 Eric Metcalf USA 23.01.68 1 Indianapolis 06.06.1986
1076 8.24 +1.0 Giovanni Evangelisti ITA 11.09.61 1 Caorle 27.07.1986
1076 8.24 +1.9 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 q Stuttgart 28.08.1986
1076 8.24 +0.7 Vernon George USA 06.10.64 2 Baton Rouge 05.06.1987
1076 8.24 +0.1 Yussuf Alli NGR 28.07.60 1 Fürth 14.06.1987
1076 8.24 +0.5 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Athínai 20.06.1987
1076 8.24 +1.8 Vladimir Ochkan UKR 13.01.68 1 Leningrad 21.06.1987
1076 8.24 +1.4 Gordon Laine USA 24.02.58 4 San José 26.06.1987
1076 8.24 +0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Berlin 21.08.1987
1076 8.24 +0.6 Yussuf Alli NGR 28.07.60 2 Formia 24.06.1989
1076 8.24* +1.4 Gordon McKee USA 12.10.66 San Angelo 12.04.1990
1076 8.24 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 1 San Juan 09.06.1990
1076 8.24 +1.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Norwalk 16.06.1990
1076 8.24 +0.1 Borut Bilac SLO 14.04.65 1 Cagliari 05.07.1990
1076 8.24 +0.3 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Shizuoka 06.05.1991
1076 8.24 +1.6 George Ogbeide NGR 08.04.68 1 Cottbus 03.07.1991
1076 8.24 +0.3 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 2 Bruxelles 13.09.1991
1076 8.24 +1.7 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Melbourne 25.02.1993
1076 8.24A +1.9 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Sestriere 28.07.1993
1076 8.24 +1.0 Stanislav Tarasenko RUS 23.07.66 1 Tours 30.08.1993
1076 8.24A Reggie Jones III USA 08.05.71 2 El Paso 16.04.1994
1076 8.24 +0.7 Dietmar Haaf GER 06.03.67 1 Erfurt 03.07.1994
1076 8.24 +1.8 Ivaylo Mladenov BUL 06.10.73 4 Lausanne 06.07.1994
1076 8.24 +1.6 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 4 Lausanne 05.07.1995
1076 8.24 +1.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 q Göteborg 11.08.1995
1076 8.24 Nelson Carlos Ferreira Junior BRA 01.01.73 1 São José 20.04.1996
1076 8.24* +1.0 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 Salamanca 05.07.1996
1076 8.24 +0.1 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 3 Atlanta 29.07.1996
1076 8.24A +1.4 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 6 Sestriere 07.08.1996
1076 8.24 +0.9 Pedro Pavel Garcia CUB 11.06.76 2 La Habana 06.02.1997
1076 8.24 -0.9 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Eugene 25.05.1997
1076 8.24 -0.6 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Kingston 19.06.1997
1076 8.24 +0.2 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 3 Monaco 16.08.1997
1076 8.24 +1.4 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 2 Ad-Dawhah 07.05.1998
1076 8.24 +1.9 Shane Hair AUS 24.10.75 5 Sevilla 28.08.1999
1076 8.24 +1.5 Kareem Streete-Thompson CAY 30.03.73 2 Lausanne 05.07.2000
1076 8.24 +1.5 Aleksey Lukasevich UKR 11.01.77 3 Lausanne 05.07.2000
1076 8.24 +0.8 Ronald Servius FRA 21.02.76 2 Nice 06.08.2000
1076 8.24 +1.6 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 2 Edmonton 11.08.2001
1076 8.24 +1.7 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 1 La Habana 23.02.2002
1076 8.24 +1.4 Joan Lino Martínez CUB 17.01.78 2 La Laguna 14.09.2002
1076 8.24 +1.1 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Tríkala 15.06.2003
1076 8.24 +0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Palo Alto 20.06.2003
1076 8.24 +1.7 Walter Davis USA 02.07.79 2 Palo Alto 20.06.2003
1076 8.24 -0.5 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Bydgoszcz 20.07.2003
1076 8.24 +1.2 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 2 Bydgoszcz 19.06.2004
1076 8.24 +0.8 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 6 Athínai 26.08.2004
1076 8.24 +0.6 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 Madrid 16.07.2005
1076 8.24A +0.1 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 2 Xalapa 13.05.2006
1076 8.24* Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 Bambous 09.08.2006
1076 8.24 +0.9 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 2c2 Indianapolis 22.06.2007
1076 8.24 +0.5 Walter Davis USA 02.07.79 4c2 Indianapolis 22.06.2007
1076 8.24A +0.4 Stephan Louw NAM 26.02.75 1 Germiston 12.01.2008
1076 8.24 +0.8 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Walnut 20.04.2008
1076 8.24 +1.2 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 q Eugene 27.06.2008
1076 8.24 ±0.0 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 2 Beijing 18.08.2008
1076 8.24 +1.0 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Lappeenranta 12.07.2009
1076 8.24 +0.2 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Athínai 13.07.2009
1076 8.24 -0.1 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 2 Thessaloníki 13.09.2009
1076 8.24 +1.4 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Tomblaine 25.06.2010
1076 8.24 +1.0 Kafetien Gomis FRA 20.03.80 2 Barcelona 01.08.2010
1076 8.24 +0.2 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Cheboksary 05.07.2012
1076 8.24 +1.7 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 3 London 13.07.2012
1076 8.24 +1.8 Mauro Vinicius da Silva BRA 26.12.86 1 Cartagena 05.07.2013
1076 8.24 +0.6 Mauro Vinicius da Silva BRA 26.12.86 5 Moskva 16.08.2013
1076 8.24 +1.1 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 2 Hengelo 08.06.2014
1076 8.24 +0.1 Luis Alberto Rivera MEX 21.06.87 1 São Paulo 02.08.2014
1076 8.24 +0.7 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 2 Beijing 25.08.2015
1076 8.24 +1.7 Jarvis Gotch USA 25.03.92 1 Austin 02.04.2016
1076 8.24* +0.9 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 Paradise Valley 15.05.2016
1076 8.24 +0.3 Wang Jianan CHN 27.08.96 q Rio de Janeiro 12.08.2016
1162 8.23A Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Albuquerque 17.06.1961
1162 8.23 Igor Ter-Ovanesyan RUS 19.05.38 1 Leselidze 23.04.1966
1162 8.23 +2.0 Lynn Davies GBR 20.05.42 1 Bern 30.06.1968
1162 8.23 +2.0 James Lofton USA 05.07.56 2 Westwood 09.06.1978
1162 8.23 +1.8 João Carlos de Oliveira BRA 28.05.54 1 Warszawa 19.06.1978
1162 8.23* Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Hiroshima 29.04.1980
1162 8.23 +0.2 Antonio Corgos ESP 10.03.60 1 Madrid 24.08.1980
1162 8.23 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Oxford 09.04.1983
1162 8.23 -0.7 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Firenze 13.06.1984
1162 8.23 +1.7 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 2 Budapest 20.08.1984
1162 8.23 +0.1 Yuriy Samarin UKR 27.12.60 3 Donetsk 08.09.1984
1162 8.23 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Tokyo 14.09.1984
1162 8.23 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Port of Spain 12.04.1985
1162 8.23 Chen Zunrong CHN 25.08.62 1 Beijing 12.04.1986
1162 8.23* Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Houston 04.05.1986
1162 8.23* Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Walnut 26.04.1987
1162 8.23 +0.3 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 1 Sochi 23.05.1987
1162 8.23* +1.5 Vladimir Bobylyov UKR 15.07.66 Bryansk 19.07.1987
1162 8.23A -1.1 Paul Emordi NGR 25.12.65 1 Nairobi 12.08.1987
1162 8.23 ±0.0 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 5 Indianapolis 18.07.1988
1162 8.23 +1.9 Ron Beer GDR 29.08.65 1 Berlin 20.07.1988
1162 8.23 +0.8 Marco Delonge GER 16.06.66 2 Berlin 20.07.1988
1162 8.23 +0.3 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Tokyo 08.10.1988
1162 8.23 +2.0 André Ester USA 27.04.65 2 Houston 21.05.1989
1162 8.23 +1.3 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Nice 10.07.1989
1162 8.23 +0.1 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Rieti 03.09.1989
1162 8.23 +1.1 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 3 Seattle 25.07.1990
1162 8.23 +1.6 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 2 Sevilla 30.05.1991
1162 8.23 Dietmar Haaf GER 06.03.67 1 Duisburg 12.06.1991
1162 8.23 +1.8 Stanislav Tarasenko RUS 23.07.66 1 Sochi 11.05.1993
1162 8.23 +1.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 q Stuttgart 19.08.1993
1162 8.23 -1.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 q Knoxville 17.06.1994
1162 8.23A Rogelio Saenz MEX 08.06.68 1 El Paso 25.06.1994
1162 8.23 -0.5 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 3 Zürich 17.08.1994
1162 8.23 +1.9 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 2 Mar del Plata 19.03.1995
1162 8.23* +1.8 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 Houston 04.05.1996
1162 8.23 -0.3 Emmanuel Bangué FRA 21.07.71 1 Génève 15.06.1996
1162 8.23 Tan Zhengze CHN 10.01.74 1 Beijing 03.05.1997
1162 8.23 +0.1 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 3 Bruxelles 22.08.1997
1162 8.23 +1.6 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 1 Caorle 13.06.1998
1162 8.23 +1.2 Cheikh Tidiane Touré FRA 25.01.70 2 Torino 24.06.1998
1162 8.23 +1.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Visby 13.07.1998
1162 8.23A +0.2 Mickaël Loria FRA 09.06.73 1 Font-Romeu 24.07.1998
1162 8.23 -0.2 Gregor Cankar SLO 25.01.75 q Sevilla 26.08.1999
1162 8.23* +1.6 Cheikh Tidiane Touré FRA 25.01.70 Nice 06.08.2000
1162 8.23 +0.7 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Brisbane 03.09.2000
1162 8.23 +1.0 Younès Moudrik MAR 01.10.77 1 Melbourne 09.09.2001
1162 8.23* +1.2 Lao Jianfeng CHN 24.05.75 Shizuoka 03.05.2002
1162 8.23 ±0.0 Sinisa Ergotic CRO 14.09.68 1 Zagreb 05.06.2002
1162 8.23 +0.4 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Pierre-Bénite 14.06.2002
1162 8.23 +0.5 Luis Felipe Méliz Linares CUB 11.08.79 1 La Habana 01.12.2002
1162 8.23 +1.0 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 2 Eugene 24.05.2003
1162 8.23 -0.2 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 1 Carson 01.06.2003
1162 8.23 +0.7 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Santo Domingo 06.08.2003
1162 8.23 ±0.0 Vitaliy Shkurlatov RUS 25.05.79 1 Tula 10.08.2003
1162 8.23 +0.4 Danila Burkenya RUS 20.07.78 2 Tula 10.08.2003
1162 8.23 ±0.0 Sinisa Ergotic CRO 14.09.68 2 Córdoba 06.09.2003
1162 8.23 +0.5 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 1 Manila 23.09.2003
1162 8.23 -2.5 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Sevilla 05.06.2004
1162 8.23 +1.0 Vladimir Zyuskov UKR 29.08.81 1 Rethimnó 23.06.2004
1162 8.23 +0.4 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Bad Langensalza 03.07.2004
1162 8.23 +0.4 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Sotteville-lès-Rouen 18.07.2004
1162 8.23 +0.9 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 q Athínai 24.08.2004
1162 8.23 +0.7 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 7 Athínai 26.08.2004
1162 8.23 +0.2 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 Rethimnó 10.07.2005
1162 8.23 +0.5 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 3 Sheffield 21.08.2005
1162 8.23 +1.2 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 4 Monaco 10.09.2005
1162 8.23* +0.3 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 Athínai 03.07.2006
1162 8.23 +0.5 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 1cA Praha 13.06.2007
1162 8.23 +1.1 Yahya Berrabah MAR 13.10.81 1 Rabat 14.06.2008
1162 8.23 +1.5 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 27.06.2008
1162 8.23 +0.5 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 q Beijing 16.08.2008
1162 8.23 +1.6 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 3 Hengelo 01.06.2009
1162 8.23 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 2 Malles 25.06.2009
1162 8.23 +0.7 Yahya Berrabah MAR 13.10.81 2 Pescara 03.07.2009
1162 8.23* +1.9 Irving Saladino PAN 23.01.83 Madrid 04.07.2009
1162 8.23A -2.4 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Nairobi 29.07.2010
1162 8.23 +0.6 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 3 Barcelona 01.08.2010
1162 8.23 +0.6 Damar Forbes JAM 18.09.90 2 Des Moines 09.06.2011
1162 8.23 +2.0 Eusebio Cáceres ESP 10.09.91 1 Zaragoza 25.06.2011
1162 8.23 +0.4 Yahaya Barrabah MAR 13.10.81 4 Daegu 02.09.2011
1162 8.23 +0.5 Marquise Goodwin USA 19.11.90 1 Des Moines 06.06.2012
1162 8.23 +0.8 Ashton Eaton USA 21.01.88 D Eugene 22.06.2012
1162 8.23 +1.8 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Pierre-Bénite 07.06.2013
1162 8.23 +1.8 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 1 Bottrop 01.06.2014
1162 8.23 +0.1 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 2 Beijing 20.05.2015
1162 8.23 +1.4 Mike Hartfield USA 29.03.90 2 Birmingham 07.06.2015
1162 8.23 +0.5 Gao Xinglong CHN 12.03.94 1 Beijing 18.05.2016
1162 8.23 Damar Forbes JAM 18.09.90 1 Monaco 15.07.2016
1251 8.22 +0.1 Preston Carrington USA 12.06.49 q München 08.09.1972
1251 8.22 +1.8 Larry Doubley USA 16.03.58 1 Champaign 03.06.1977
1251 8.22 ±0.0 Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 1 Zürich 24.08.1977
1251 8.22* Arnie Robinson USA 07.04.48 Westwood 09.06.1978
1251 8.22 LaMonte King USA 18.12.59 1 San José 12.05.1979
1251 8.22*A Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Colorado Springs 28.07.1979
1251 8.22 +0.6 David Giralt CUB 28.06.59 3 Montréal 26.08.1979
1251 8.22 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Köln 10.08.1980
1251 8.22 +0.7 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Austin 11.05.1984
1251 8.22 +1.6 Uwe Lange GDR 13.12.54 1 Dresden 19.05.1984
1251 8.22 +1.0 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Fürth 09.06.1984
1251 8.22 +1.7 Gyula Pálóczi HUN 13.09.62 1 Budapest 27.07.1984
1251 8.22 Yuriy Kharitonov RUS 23.07.59 1 Gorkiy 11.08.1984
1251 8.22 -0.5 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 3 Moskva 17.08.1984
1251 8.22 +0.5 Mike McRae USA 09.07.55 3 Budapest 20.08.1984
1251 8.22 -0.3 Mike McRae USA 09.07.55 3 Zürich 22.08.1984
1251 8.22 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Zaragoza 20.06.1985
1251 8.22 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Stuttgart 13.07.1985
1251 8.22 +0.1 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Roma 07.09.1985
1251 8.22 -0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Roma 07.09.1985
1251 8.22 Dezalya Manns USA 09.11.64 1 Harrisonburg 23.04.1988
1251 8.22 +1.8 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Walnut 24.04.1988
1251 8.22 +0.2 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Jerez de la Frontera 28.06.1988
1251 8.22 +1.8 Sergey Zaoserskiy RUS 27.01.64 1 Bryansk 11.07.1988
1251 8.22 -0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 q Indianapolis 17.07.1988
1251 8.22 +2.0 Gary Honey AUS 26.07.59 2 Budapest 12.08.1988
1251 8.22 +0.9 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Rieti 31.08.1988
1251 8.22 +1.6 Norbert Brige FRA 09.01.64 1 Nîmes 01.09.1988
1251 8.22 +1.7 Vernon George USA 06.10.64 1 Houston 27.05.1989
1251 8.22 -0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Pescara 19.07.1989
1251 8.22 +0.3 Yussuf Alli NGR 28.07.60 2 Monaco 01.09.1989
1251 8.22 -0.5 Borut Bilac SLO 14.04.65 1 Beograd 23.06.1990
1251 8.22 +1.2 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 2 Villeneuve d'Ascq 29.06.1990
1251 8.22 -1.6 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Grosseto 13.08.1990
1251 8.22 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Santiago de Cuba 03.05.1991
1251 8.22 ±0.0 Keith Talley USA 28.01.64 2 Helsinki 27.06.1991
1251 8.22 +1.8 George Ogbeide NGR 08.04.68 1 Al Qâhirah 24.09.1991
1251 8.22 +1.1 Gordon McKee USA 12.10.66 2 New York City 24.05.1992
1251 8.22 +0.2 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Udine 28.06.1992
1251 8.22 +0.1 Konstandínos Koukodimos GRE 14.09.69 q Barcelona 05.08.1992
1251 8.22 +1.2 Huang Geng CHN 10.07.70 q Barcelona 05.08.1992
1251 8.22 +0.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 2 Lausanne 07.07.1993
1251 8.22 +1.2 Obinna Eregbu NGR 11.09.69 q Victoria 24.08.1994
1251 8.22 ±0.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Madrid 06.09.1994
1251 8.22 +0.8 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Bryansk 27.05.1995
1251 8.22 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 1 Trapani 27.09.1995
1251 8.22 ±0.0 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 6 Atlanta 19.06.1996
1251 8.22 +1.5 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 3 Salamanca 05.07.1996
1251 8.22 +0.2 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 2 Stockholm 07.07.1997
1251 8.22 -0.4 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Nice 16.07.1997
1251 8.22 +0.9 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Luzern 02.07.1998
1251 8.22 -0.9 Peter Burge AUS 03.07.74 1 Kuala Lumpur 20.09.1998
1251 8.22 -0.4 Jai Taurima AUS 26.06.72 2 Kuala Lumpur 20.09.1998
1251 8.22 +1.9 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Fayetteville 17.04.1999
1251 8.22 +0.7 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Berlin 07.09.1999
1251 8.22 +1.9 Kader Klouchi FRA 01.06.69 1 Arles 03.06.2000
1251 8.22 +1.8 Vitaliy Shkurlatov RUS 25.05.79 1 Gateshead 15.07.2000
1251 8.22 +0.1 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 1 Thessaloníki 30.08.2000
1251 8.22* +1.8 Kareem Streete-Thompson CAY 30.03.73 Gold Coast 10.09.2000
1251 8.22 -0.9 Li Dalong CHN 21.10.80 1 Baoding 15.06.2001
1251 8.22 Vladimir Malyavin RUS 04.03.73 1 Moskva 27.07.2001
1251 8.22 ±0.0 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Tempe 13.04.2002
1251 8.22 ±0.0 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Malles 13.07.2002
1251 8.22 ±0.0 Vladimir Zyuskov UKR 29.08.81 1 Kalamáta 31.05.2003
1251 8.22 +0.7 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 3 Palo Alto 20.06.2003
1251 8.22 +1.7 Vladimir Zyuskov UKR 29.08.81 2 Bydgoszcz 20.07.2003
1251 8.22 +0.5 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 3 Saint-Denis 29.08.2003
1251 8.22* +1.3 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 Carson 22.05.2004
1251 8.22 -1.2 Jadel Gregório BRA 16.09.80 1 São Paulo 03.06.2004
1251 8.22 +2.0 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Fort-de-France 30.04.2005
1251 8.22 +0.2 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 q Helsinki 12.08.2005
1251 8.22 +1.5 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 2 Helsinki 26.07.2006
1251 8.22 +0.6 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 2 Rieti 27.08.2006
1251 8.22 +2.0 Ahmad Fayaz Marzouk KSA 06.09.79 2 Qatif 22.11.2006
1251 8.22 +1.6 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 3 Qatif 22.11.2006
1251 8.22 +0.8 Can Zhou CHN 20.05.79 1 Suzhou 09.06.2007
1251 8.22 +1.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Haniá 09.06.2007
1251 8.22* +1.9 Trevell Quinley USA 16.01.83 c2 Indianapolis 22.06.2007
1251 8.22 -0.3 Runrun Li CHN 24.02.83 1 Wuhan 07.07.2007
1251 8.22 -0.4 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 q Osaka 29.08.2007
1251 8.22 Tareq Bougtaïb MAR 30.04.81 1 Meknès 29.03.2008
1251 8.22 +0.7 Gable Garenamotse BOT 28.02.77 1 Bad Langensalza 07.06.2008
1251 8.22 +1.0 Tommy Evilä FIN 06.04.80 1 Göteborg 28.06.2008
1251 8.22 +1.4 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 3 Eugene 29.06.2008
1251 8.22 -0.3 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 2 Roma 11.07.2008
1251 8.22 -0.2 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 3 Roma 10.07.2009
1251 8.22 +1.6 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 1cA Weinheim 22.05.2010
1251 8.22 +2.0 Tommy Evilä FIN 06.04.80 2 Bad Langensalza 05.06.2010
1251 8.22 -0.1 Tyrone Smith BER 07.08.86 1 Mayagüez 26.07.2010
1251 8.22 +0.4 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 2 New Delhi 09.10.2010
1251 8.22 -2.2 Luis Alberto Rivera MEX 21.06.87 1 Walnut 21.04.2012
1251 8.22 +1.6 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Ad-Dawhah 11.05.2012
1251 8.22* +0.9 Will Claye USA 13.06.91 Eugene 24.06.2012
1251 8.22 +1.4 Roman Novotný CZE 05.01.86 2 Brno 04.07.2012
1251 8.22 +2.0 Michel Tornéus SWE 26.05.86 1 Kuortane 22.07.2012
1251 8.22 +1.6 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 3 Eugene 31.05.2013
1251 8.22 -0.1 Eusebio Cáceres ESP 10.09.91 1 Rabat 09.06.2013
1251 8.22 +2.0 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 2 Des Moines 23.06.2013
1251 8.22 +0.1 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 6 Moskva 16.08.2013
1251 8.22 +1.4 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 1 Kalamáta 31.05.2014
1251 8.22 +0.4 Alyn Camara GER 31.03.89 1 Leverkusen 05.06.2015
1251 8.22 +0.5 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 4 Zürich 03.09.2015
1251 8.22 +1.3 Stefan Brits RSA 19.01.92 1 Tallahassee 14.05.2016
1251 8.22 +0.4 Kim Deok-Hyun KOR 08.05.69 1 Ried im Innkreis 10.06.2016
1355 8.21 ±0.0 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Walnut 12.08.1960
1355 8.21 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 New York City 24.06.1961
1355 8.21 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Osaka 25.10.1964
1355 8.21 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Kiev 31.07.1965
1355 8.21 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 1 Greenville 08.04.1967
1355 8.211 Igor Ter-Ovanesyan RUS 19.05.38 1r Odessa 01.07.1969
1355 8.21 +1.9 Waldemar Stepian POL 10.06.46 1 Chorzów 12.07.1969
1355 8.21 Aleksey Pereverzyev RUS 20.07.49 1 Kiev 22.05.1976
1355 8.21* +0.8 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 Walnut 16.06.1979
1355 8.21A Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 q Ciudad de México 08.09.1979
1355 8.21 +2.0 Nenad Stekic SRB 07.03.51 1 Split 27.09.1979
1355 8.21 -0.1 Frank Paschek GDR 25.06.56 2 Moskva 28.07.1980
1355 8.21 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Syracuse 25.07.1981
1355 8.21A +2.0 Vance Johnson USA 13.03.63 1 Provo 04.06.1982
1355 8.21 +2.0 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 2 Walnut 24.04.1983
1355 8.21 +1.5 Yussuf Alli NGR 28.07.60 1 Edmonton 07.07.1983
1355 8.21 ±0.0 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 4 Zürich 22.08.1984
1355 8.21 +0.6 Ron Beer GDR 29.08.65 1 Dresden 03.08.1985
1355 8.21 Brian Cooper USA 21.08.65 2 Denton 24.04.1987
1355 8.21 +0.5 Carl Lewis USA 01.07.61 q San José 25.06.1987
1355 8.21 -0.1 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 2 Nice 13.07.1987
1355 8.21* Eric Metcalf USA 23.01.68 Knoxville 21.05.1988
1355 8.21*A +1.7 Francois Fouché RSA 05.06.63 Johannesburg 31.03.1990
1355 8.21 +1.0 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1e1 Sochi 26.05.1990
1355 8.21 +0.9 Robert Emmiyan ARM 16.02.65 1 Saint-Denis 22.06.1990
1355 8.21 +1.9 Vyacheslav Bordukov RUS 01.01.59 2 Kishinyov 18.08.1990
1355 8.21 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 Linz 22.08.1990
1355 8.21* Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 Modesto 11.05.1991
1355 8.21 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 La Habana 11.05.1991
1355 8.21 +0.8 Dietmar Haaf GER 06.03.67 q Tokyo 29.08.1991
1355 8.21* +2.0 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 Salamanca 13.07.1992
1355 8.21 -0.6 Vitaliy Kirilenko UKR 25.04.68 1 Oristano 12.09.1993
1355 8.21 +1.5 Vitaliy Kirilenko UKR 25.04.68 1 Kharkov 29.05.1994
1355 8.21 +1.2 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 1 Grudziadz 01.06.1994
1355 8.21 +0.9 Nikolay Antonov BUL 17.08.68 1 Plovdiv 10.07.1994
1355 8.21 +0.5 Dmitriy Bagryanov RUS 18.12.67 1 Sankt Peterburg 14.07.1994
1355 8.21 +1.7 Christian Thomas GER 31.03.65 1 Germering 23.07.1994
1355 8.21 +1.7 Kareem Streete-Thompson USA 30.03.73 2 Göteborg 24.08.1994
1355 8.21 +0.7 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 1 La Habana 02.03.1995
1355 8.21 +1.2 Stanislav Tarasenko RUS 23.07.66 5 São Paulo 14.05.1995
1355 8.21 +0.4 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 4 New York City 21.05.1995
1355 8.21 +1.2 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Fukuoka 03.09.1995
1355 8.21 +0.5 Georg Ackermann GER 13.07.72 2 Fukuoka 03.09.1995
1355 8.21A +1.6 Francois Fouché RSA 05.06.63 1 Johannesburg 10.02.1996
1355 8.21 -0.5 Huang Geng CHN 10.07.70 1 Numazu 03.05.1996
1355 8.21 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 1 Biala Podlaska 08.06.1996
1355 8.21 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 q Atlanta 17.06.1996
1355 8.21 +1.2 Emmanuel Bangué FRA 21.07.71 1 Evry-Bondoufle 22.06.1996
1355 8.21 +1.3 Mattias Sunneborn SWE 27.09.70 1 Malmö 27.06.1996
1355 8.21 -0.3 Yuriy Naumkin RUS 05.11.68 1 Sankt Peterburg 02.07.1996
1355 8.21* +1.7 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 Padova 07.07.1996
1355 8.21 +0.6 Erick Walder USA 05.11.71 1 Nassau 15.07.1996
1355 8.21 +0.9 Yuriy Naumkin RUS 05.11.68 q Atlanta 28.07.1996
1355 8.21 -1.8 Emmanuel Bangué FRA 21.07.71 1 La Chaux-de-Fonds 18.08.1996
1355 8.21 +1.6 Robert Howard USA 26.11.75 1 Bloomington 05.06.1997
1355 8.21 +2.0 Cheikh Tidiane Touré SEN 25.01.70 5 Villeneuve d'Ascq 29.06.1997
1355 8.21* +1.8 Jai Taurima AUS 26.06.72 Canberra 08.02.1998
1355 8.21 +0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 3 Rio de Janeiro 03.05.1998
1355 8.21 +0.6 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 16.05.1998
1355 8.21 +1.6 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 2 Budapest 19.08.1998
1355 8.21 +1.4 Konstantin Krause GER 08.10.67 1 Erfurt 03.07.1999
1355 8.21 +1.1 Huang Le CHN 25.09.77 1 Zagreb 16.08.1999
1355 8.21 +0.2 Shane Hair AUS 24.10.75 1 Perth 05.02.2000
1355 8.21 -0.1 Vitaliy Shkurlatov RUS 25.05.79 1 Kalamáta 04.06.2000
1355 8.21 +1.0 Kareem Streete-Thompson CAY 30.03.73 1 Luzern 27.06.2000
1355 8.21 +1.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 q Sacramento 15.07.2000
1355 8.21 +1.2 Luis Felipe Méliz Linares CUB 11.08.79 q Sydney 25.09.2000
1355 8.21 +1.1 Carlos Calado POR 05.10.75 3 Edmonton 11.08.2001
1355 8.21 ±0.0 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 2 Tempe 13.04.2002
1355 8.21 +0.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Ad-Dawhah 15.05.2002
1355 8.21 -0.3 Yago Lamela ESP 24.07.77 2 Rethimnó 07.07.2002
1355 8.21 +0.9 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Madrid 20.09.2002
1355 8.21 +0.7 Kareem Streete-Thompson CAY 30.03.73 2 Bad Langensalza 15.06.2003
1355 8.21 +0.2 Vladimir Zyuskov UKR 29.08.81 1 Kiev 04.07.2003
1355 8.21 +1.3 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 2 Padova 06.07.2003
1355 8.21 +0.5 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Cuxhaven 19.07.2003
1355 8.21 +1.4 Dimitrios Serélis GRE 05.05.80 1 Athínai 06.08.2003
1355 8.21 ±0.0 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 1 Bucuresti 10.08.2003
1355 8.21 +0.5 Valeriy Vasilyev UKR 21.04.76 1 Kharkov 08.06.2004
1355 8.21 +0.6 Vitaliy Shkurlatov RUS 25.05.79 2 Iráklio 04.07.2004
1355 8.21 +0.6 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Moskva 12.07.2004
1355 8.21 +0.6 Kafetien Gomis FRA 20.03.80 2 Sotteville-lès-Rouen 18.07.2004
1355 8.21 +1.6 Tareq Bougtaïb MAR 30.04.81 1 Meknès 24.07.2004
1355 8.21 +0.7 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 8 Athínai 26.08.2004
1355 8.21 +1.2 Nils Winter GER 27.03.77 2 Bad Langensalza 11.06.2005
1355 8.21 +1.8 Mohamed Salman Al-Khuwalidi KSA 19.06.81 1 Qatif 26.04.2006
1355 8.21 +0.9 Rogerio Bispo BRA 16.11.85 2 Rio de Janeiro 14.05.2006
1355 8.21 +1.4 Marcin Starzak POL 20.10.85 1 Salamanca 04.07.2007
1355 8.21* +1.4 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 Padova 27.07.2007
1355 8.21 +0.6 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 1 Berlin 01.06.2008
1355 8.21 +0.8 Vladimir Malyavin RUS 04.03.73 1 Moskva 11.06.2008
1355 8.21 +1.3 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 1 Pierre-Bénite 13.06.2008
1355 8.21 +1.9 Roman Novotný CZE 05.01.86 1 Brno 22.07.2008
1355 8.21 +1.3 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 1 Rieti 07.09.2008
1355 8.21 +1.9 Alain Bailey JAM 14.08.87 1 Kingston 28.06.2009
1355 8.21 -0.1 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 2 Athínai 13.07.2009
1355 8.21 +0.1 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 4 Berlin 22.08.2009
1355 8.21 +0.2 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 3 Bad Langensalza 05.06.2010
1355 8.21 +0.7 Morten Jensen DEN 02.12.82 1 Espoo 30.06.2010
1355 8.21 -1.1 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Perth 01.04.2011
1355 8.21 +0.1 Trevell Quinley USA 16.01.83 1 Clermont 11.06.2011
1355 8.21 +0.2 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 5 Daegu 02.09.2011
1355 8.21 -0.2 Su Xiongfeng CHN 21.03.87 2 Wuhan 28.04.2012
1355 8.21 Mitchell Watt AUS 25.03.88 1 Gold Coast 26.05.2012
1355 8.21 +0.9 Tyron Stewart USA 08.07.89 1 Chula Vista 14.06.2012
1355 8.21 +0.6 George Kitchens USA 16.01.83 3 Eugene 24.06.2012
1355 8.21 +1.7 Luis Felipe Méliz Linares ESP 11.08.79 2 Helsinki 01.07.2012
1355 8.21* +1.9 Stepán Wagner CZE 05.10.81 Brno 04.07.2012
1355 8.21 +1.5 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 4 Bad Langensalza 15.06.2013
1355 8.21 +0.8 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 1 Glasgow 12.07.2014
1355 8.21 +1.8 Dan Bramble GBR 14.10.90 1 Clermont 18.04.2015
1355 8.21 +0.4 Li Jinzhe CHN 01.09.89 4 Shanghai 17.05.2015
1355 8.21 +0.5 Zarck Visser RSA 15.09.89 2 London 25.07.2015
1355 8.21 +0.6 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 3 Birmingham 05.06.2016
1355 8.21 +1.6 Vasiliy Kopeykin RUS 09.03.88 1 Yerino 12.06.2016
1355 8.21 +0.2 Alyn Camara GER 31.03.89 1 Oberteuringen 10.07.2016
1355 8.21 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 2 Monaco 15.07.2016
1472 8.20* +1.5 Ralph Boston USA 09.05.39 Modesto 25.05.1963
1472 8.20 +0.6 Bob Beamon USA 29.08.46 1 Miami 28.06.1969
1472 8.20 +1.5 James Moore USA 04.06.51 2 Modesto 25.05.1974
1472 8.20A Charlton Ehizuelen NGR 30.11.53 1 Provo 06.06.1975
1472 8.20 João Carlos de Oliveira BRA 28.05.54 1 Rio de Janeiro 05.09.1975
1472 8.20 +0.9 Lutz Dombrowski GDR 25.06.59 1 Karl-Marx-Stadt 26.05.1979
1472 8.20 +0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Gateshead 08.09.1979
1472 8.20 Frank Paschek GDR 25.06.56 1 Potsdam 10.05.1980
1472 8.20 +1.9 Andrzej Klimaszewski POL 14.05.60 1 Sopot 05.07.1980
1472 8.20 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Stuttgart 11.07.1980
1472 8.20 +0.1 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Philadelphia 17.07.1980
1472 8.20 +1.9 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 1 Debrecen 12.06.1982
1472 8.20 +1.3 Viktor Belskiy BLR 22.02.55 1 Kiev 21.08.1982
1472 8.20 +0.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Bruxelles 27.08.1982
1472 8.20* Jason Grimes USA 10.09.59 Walnut 29.04.1984
1472 8.20 -0.8 Vernon George USA 06.10.64 1 Odessa 17.05.1985
1472 8.20 +1.6 Antonio Corgos ESP 10.03.60 1 Sevilla 26.05.1985
1472 8.20 +1.6 László Szalma HUN 21.10.57 1 Madrid 04.06.1985
1472 8.20 +1.3 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 2 Budapest 04.08.1985
1472 8.20 +0.3 Mike Conley USA 05.10.62 1 Canberra 05.10.1985
1472 8.20 +0.7 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 1 Leningrad 08.06.1986
1472 8.20 +0.2 Yuriy Samarin UKR 27.12.60 1 Krasnodar 22.06.1986
1472 8.20 +0.2 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 3 Moskva 06.07.1986
1472 8.20 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 1 Bern 20.08.1986
1472 8.20 +1.8 Valeriy Bakunin RUS 13.02.62 1 Volgograd 06.09.1986
1472 8.20* Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 San José 30.05.1987
1472 8.20 +1.0 Vadim Kobylyanskiy UKR 08.08.61 3 Bryansk 19.07.1987
1472 8.20 +0.4 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 q Roma 04.09.1987
1472 8.20 +1.3 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Bruxelles 11.09.1987
1472 8.20 +1.6 Sergey Layevskiy UKR 03.03.59 2 Leningrad 11.06.1988
1472 8.20 +1.1 Vladimir Ochkan UKR 13.01.68 1 Tallinn 26.06.1988
1472 8.20 +0.5 Jaime Jefferson CUB 17.01.62 3 Bern 23.08.1988
1472 8.20* ±0.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 San José 27.05.1989
1472 8.20 +1.9 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 3 Helsinki 29.06.1989
1472 8.20 Luis Alberto Bueno CUB 22.05.69 1 La Habana 10.03.1990
1472 8.20 +1.5 James Stallworth USA 29.04.71 q Plovdiv 09.08.1990
1472 8.20 ±0.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Villeneuve d'Ascq 01.07.1991
1472 8.20 -0.7 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 3 Lausanne 10.07.1991
1472 8.20 +1.9 Edrick Floréal CAN 05.10.66 1 Sherbrooke 20.07.1991
1472 8.20 -0.5 Llewellyn Starks USA 10.02.67 1 New York City 20.07.1991
1472 8.20 +0.6 Larry Myricks USA 10.03.56 q Tokyo 29.08.1991
1472 8.20A Vernon George USA 06.10.64 2 El Paso 11.04.1992
1472 8.20 +0.8 Galin Georgiev BUL 23.03.70 1 Sofia 07.06.1992
1472 8.20 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 1 Indianapolis 08.05.1993
1472 8.20 +0.6 Ivaylo Mladenov BUL 06.10.73 2 London 10.09.1993
1472 8.20 Dion Bentley USA 26.08.71 2 Tempe 02.04.1994
1472 8.20A +1.0 Armen Martirosyan ARM 06.08.69 1 Leninaken 17.07.1994
1472 8.20A +1.8 Giovanni Evangelisti ITA 11.09.61 6 Sestriere 31.07.1994
1472 8.20 +1.0 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 1 Berlin 30.08.1994
1472 8.20 ±0.0 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 2 Madrid 06.09.1994
1472 8.20 -0.5 Douglas de Souza BRA 06.08.72 1 Rio de Janeiro 16.09.1994
1472 8.20 -0.6 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 3 Monaco 09.09.1995
1472 8.20 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Zagreb 21.06.1996
1472 8.20 +0.2 Mike Powell USA 10.11.63 q Atlanta 28.07.1996
1472 8.20 +0.5 Joe Greene USA 17.02.67 2 Linz 21.08.1996
1472 8.20 +1.5 Konstandínos Koukodimos GRE 14.09.69 1 Piræus 09.05.1997
1472 8.20* Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 Abilene 15.05.1997
1472 8.20 Aleksandr Glavatskiy BLR 02.05.70 1 Minsk 17.05.1997
1472 8.20 +1.0 Kirill Sosunov RUS 01.11.75 1 Rethimnó 17.05.1997
1472 8.20 +1.9 Aleksey Zhukov RUS 23.05.73 1 Sankt Peterburg 13.06.1997
1472 8.20 -0.3 Roland McGhee USA 15.10.71 1 Knoxville 11.04.1998
1472 8.20 +0.4 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 1 Tivoli 30.05.1998
1472 8.20 -0.3 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 Praha 08.06.1998
1472 8.20 +0.6 Peter Burge AUS 03.07.74 1 Darwin 05.09.1998
1472 8.20 +0.6 Nelson Carlos Ferreira Junior BRA 01.01.73 2 Rio de Janeiro 25.04.1999
1472 8.20 +0.3 Younès Moudrik MAR 01.10.77 2 Monaco 04.08.1999
1472 8.20 +1.1 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 1 Rieti 05.09.1999
1472 8.20 +2.0 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 3 Baton Rouge 13.05.2000
1472 8.20 +0.8 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 2 Torino 10.06.2000
1472 8.20 +0.8 Kofi Amoah Prah GER 20.12.74 1 Wesel 12.06.2000
1472 8.20 +0.6 Roman Shchurenko UKR 14.09.76 4 Lausanne 05.07.2000
1472 8.20 +1.1 Nikolay Atanasov BUL 11.12.74 1 Dimitrovgrad 19.07.2000
1472 8.20 +0.5 Iván Pedroso CUB 17.12.72 1 La Habana 25.07.2000
1472 8.20 -1.7 Kevin Dilworth USA 14.02.74 1 Lubbock 31.03.2001
1472 8.20 +0.3 Kareem Streete-Thompson CAY 30.03.73 1 Fort-de-France 28.04.2001
1472 8.20 +0.1 Younès Moudrik MAR 01.10.77 2 Ad-Dawhah 18.05.2001
1472 8.20 +1.9 Aleksey Lukasevich UKR 11.01.77 2 Torino 09.06.2001
1472 8.20 +1.5 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 q Beijing 27.08.2001
1472 8.20 +0.9 Savanté Stringfellow USA 06.11.78 1 Glasgow 18.08.2002
1472 8.20 +1.8 Nicola Trentin ITA 20.06.74 3 Padova 06.07.2003
1472 8.20 -0.3 Danila Burkenya RUS 20.07.78 1 Moskva 14.07.2003
1472 8.20 +0.8 Joan Lino Martínez CUB 17.01.78 1 Madrid 19.07.2003
1472 8.20 +0.7 Luis Felipe Méliz Linares CUB 11.08.79 2 Santo Domingo 06.08.2003
1472 8.20 +1.8 Shin-ichi Terano JPN 10.07.79 1 Tottori 06.06.2004
1472 8.20 +0.9 Tamás Margl HUN 18.06.76 1 Tatabánya 15.06.2004
1472 8.20 +1.5 Bogdan Tarus ROU 01.08.75 1 Plovdiv 19.06.2004
1472 8.20 +0.5 Petar Dachev BUL 15.06.79 2 Plovdiv 19.06.2004
1472 8.20 +0.2 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 1 Praha 28.06.2004
1472 8.20*A +0.5 Ndiss Kaba Badji SEN 21.09.83 Sestriere 01.08.2004
1472 8.20 +0.9 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 München 08.08.2004
1472 8.20 +0.3 James Beckford JAM 09.01.75 q Athínai 24.08.2004
1472 8.20 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 1 La Habana 25.02.2005
1472 8.20 +0.8 Brian Johnson USA 25.03.80 2 Lapinlahti 03.07.2005
1472 8.20* +1.7 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 Helsinki 13.08.2005
1472 8.20 +0.2 Ignisious Gaisah GHA 20.06.83 1 Melbourne 22.03.2006
1472 8.20 ±0.0 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 3 Oslo 02.06.2006
1472 8.20 +1.9 Hatem Mersal EGY 20.01.75 1 La Laguna 08.07.2006
1472 8.20 +0.9 Andrew Howe ITA 12.05.85 1 Göteborg 08.08.2006
1472 8.20* +1.8 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 Modesto 05.05.2007
1472 8.20 +1.4 Luis Felipe Méliz Linares CUB 11.08.79 2 Kalamáta 02.06.2007
1472 8.20 +0.4 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 q Athínai 16.06.2007
1472 8.20 -0.1 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 1 Maracaibo 24.05.2008
1472 8.20 +1.5 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Tampere 11.06.2008
1472 8.20 +2.0 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Birmingham 12.07.2008
1472 8.20 +0.2 Ibrahín Camejo CUB 28.06.82 3 Beijing 18.08.2008
1472 8.20 +2.0 Yahya Berrabah MAR 13.10.81 4 Hengelo 01.06.2009
1472 8.20 +1.5 Miguel Pate USA 13.06.79 4 Eugene 27.06.2009
1472 8.20 +0.6 Louis Tsátoumas GRE 12.02.82 3 Pescara 03.07.2009
1472 8.20* +1.3 Hussein Taher Al-Sabee KSA 14.11.79 Madrid 04.07.2009
1472 8.20* +2.0 Kim Duk-hyung KOR 08.12.85 Beograd 12.07.2009
1472 8.20 +1.0 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 1 Lahti 05.08.2009
1472 8.20 +1.6 Wilfredo Martínez CUB 09.01.85 1 La Habana 05.02.2010
1472 8.20 +0.3 Ndiss Kaba Badji SEN 21.09.83 2 Baie Mahault 01.05.2010
1472 8.20 -0.8 Trevell Quinley USA 16.01.83 2 Des Moines 27.06.2010
1472 8.20 ±0.0 Fabrice Lapierre AUS 17.10.83 1 Gateshead 10.07.2010
1472 8.20 +0.7 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 q Barcelona 30.07.2010
1472 8.20 +0.3 Salim Sdiri FRA 26.10.78 4 Barcelona 01.08.2010
1472 8.20 -0.3 Dwight Phillips USA 01.10.77 1 Zürich 19.08.2010
1472 8.20 +0.4 Will Claye USA 13.06.91 3 Des Moines 09.06.2011
1472 8.20 +0.9 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Stockholm 18.06.2011
1472 8.20* +1.7 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 Bad Langensalza 02.07.2011
1472 8.20 +1.5 Aleksandr Petrov RUS 08.09.86 1 Moskva 09.07.2011
1472 8.20 -0.1 Chris Tomlinson GBR 15.09.81 2 Barcelona 22.07.2011
1472 8.20 -0.8 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 1 Nice 18.09.2011
1472 8.20 +1.2 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Chula Vista 26.04.2012
1472 8.20 -0.1 Alyn Camara GER 31.03.89 2 Wesel 28.05.2012
1472 8.20 +0.7 Godfrey Khotso Mokoena RSA 06.03.85 2 Roma 31.05.2012
1472 8.20 +0.9 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 1 Bad Langensalza 03.06.2012
1472 8.20A +1.8 Arsen Sargsyan ARM 13.12.84 1 Artashat 08.06.2012
1472 8.20 +1.6 Stanley Gbagbeke NGR 24.07.89 1 Calabar 21.06.2012
1472 8.20 +1.1 Alyn Camara GER 31.03.89 1 Wesel 30.05.2013
1472 8.20 +1.1 Eusebio Cáceres ESP 10.09.91 1 Dakar 12.06.2013
1472 8.20 +1.6 Christian Reif GER 24.10.84 2 Ulm 26.07.2014
1472 8.20 -0.7 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Glasgow 30.07.2014
1472 8.20 +0.1 Aleksandr Menkov RUS 07.12.90 3 Beijing 20.05.2015
1472 8.20 +0.8 Tyrone Smith BER 07.08.86 1 Rabat 14.06.2015
1472 8.20 +1.3 Sergey Polyanskiy RUS 29.10.89 1 Yerino 09.07.2015
1472 8.20A -1.5 Luvo Manyonga RSA 18.11.91 1 Pretoria 05.03.2016
1472 8.20 +1.1 Ruswahl Samaai RSA 25.09.91 1 Stellenbosch 07.04.2016
1472 8.20 -0.6 Greg Rutherford GBR 17.11.86 1 Manchester 20.05.2016
1472 8.20 -0.1 Jeffrey Henderson USA 19.02.89 q Rio de Janeiro 12.08.2016

Last edited by wondo; 04-24-2017 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:26 PM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huysmans View Post
This per capita ratio would only be relevant if the same amount of kids in both eras, relative to the population, played baseball.
Does anyone honestly believe that the same amount of kids in this modern age of video games, and general on-line shenaningans play baseball? Not to mention additional sports that presently garner considerable attention that weren't as popular in those days like football, baseball, hockey...etc.

Look at the WWII Beano T-13 hand grenades, made not only to simulate the size, but also the weight of a baseball, as it was expected that any and all American boys could throw a baseball. What would they fashion them after now??? Cell phones?
Also, as Peter mentioned, pitchers don't seem to throw any harder now, and hitters don't seem to hit the ball any further these days....
Plus are we not forgetting the absolutely pampered lifestyle a modern athlete enjoys?
As mentioned, interesting discussion, and its fun to ponder the "what ifs".
My guess is that there is probably the same percentage of those with the desire/ability to participate across earlier generations as there is now....my Dad didn't play ball in the late 1940s-1950s because he lived/worked on a farm, didn't have the time (like many boys in the 1920s-1950s that worked) OR the opportunity due to their being no local team. The small town I grew up in in the 70s, did not field a team in any age group, we had to play in with the next town over. Forty year later, the town has grown minimally and there are two teams in most age groups. Were I live now, 2 springs ago a "new" league started and the "original" league continued to grow....the population for my area grew 10% over the past 5 years, but there are 33% more teams playing across both leagues than there were 5 years ago when my oldest started playing. Could be just a local thing though.

Then consider Mark Armour's recent article about participation of Asian and Latinos in baseball and how it has grown since 1947. It shows that 70% or 525 roster spots (ONLY 125 more than in 1920) are currently held by US players versus the nearly 400 roster spots held by US players in 1920 with approx. a third of the population. Clearly, the talent in the 1920s was far more diluted then than it is now.

https://sabr.org/bioproj/topic/baseb...hics-1947-2012
Old 04-24-2017, 02:47 PM
Jeremy W.

For baseball, I believe hand-eye coordination is the key. Even though athletes have gotten bigger, stronger & faster, there's no getting by the hand-eye coordination factor. If Babe Ruth was born in 1990, he'd be 27 years old & dominating.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:53 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyW View Post
For baseball, I believe hand-eye coordination is the key. Even though athletes have gotten bigger, stronger & faster, there's no getting by the hand-eye coordination factor. If Babe Ruth was born in 1990, he'd be 27 years old & dominating.
And that is the argument that is often made; heck, I make it all the time, too. Except when steroids made Barry Bonds so much better.................

Has human hand / eye coordination not improved in the past century? Has it been constant for the the past 100, 200, 1000 years?

Hey, Ruth was the most dominant player in baseball history - that is a fact. I just don't believe that he would have the same impact now as when he did play.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:56 PM
Jeremy W.

My only response is, can you imagine Ruth on steroids instead of all the performance-de-enhancing things he's so famous for?
Old 04-24-2017, 02:59 PM
Jeremy W.

To answer your other question, yes, I think hand-eye is a gift that hasn't improved.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:04 PM

Taking steroids made Bonds better because he could swing the bat faster, which generates more power behind the swing. If he wasn't taking the PEDs many of the home runs he hit may not have been home runs. I could take all the PEDs in the world, guess how much good it would do me? None, because I lack the necessary skills to hit a 100 MPH fastball, PEDs or not.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:09 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

I have no doubt he would be good. Very good. But Ruth was so much better than anyone else. He hit more homeruns in two seasons than any other team did. That certainly would not be the case today. Wasn't even remotely close with Bonds or anyone else. He was the equivalent of Secretariat with Ron Turcotte looking over his shoulder in the distance for any competition. Could never see that happening.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:09 PM

I believe if Ruth were playing today you would see a player who challenged the 400 mark year after year, could be counted on to hit 40 homers a year, and Mike Trout would be a name they only knew in Anaheim.
Old 04-24-2017, 03:11 PM
Jeremy W.

Steroids made Bonds better, but he had amazing hand-eye coordination before that.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:08 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
To answer your other question, yes, I think hand-eye is a gift that hasn't improved.
I wonder if there is some real data on that?
Old 04-24-2017, 05:13 PM
Jeremy W.

John- I'm guessing that there's no research on that. It is what it is. Trout has it, Miggy Cabrera has it, all of the great ones have it. Ruth had it. Ted Wiliams had it.

Last edited by JeremyW; 04-24-2017 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Had to add Williams
Old 04-24-2017, 05:27 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Funny, I would say anyone who makes it to AAA has amazing, one in a million, hand eye coordination. I've often though what separates the good from the truly great is more a matter of mental disposition and temperament.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:31 PM
John Wondowski

Quote:
John- I'm guessing that there's no research on that. It is what it is. Trout has it, Miggy Cabrera has it, all of the great ones have it. Ruth had it.
I agree. I ain't got it. You could get me out with a 55 mph curve. I was watching a special on Connor Mac Gregor and all sort of reaction stats were being quoted. Again I don't deny Ruth was a near god in his time. I just am looking for some empirical argument beside, "today's players are wimps" and "players of old were so much more fundamentally sound". Always fun. I'll keep looking
Old 04-24-2017, 05:37 PM
Thom@s Tayl0r

Default Not with today's media

Throughout his career and post-career Ruth was known for his bombast, overeating, drinking and womanizing today's media would have ate him alive
Old 04-24-2017, 05:48 PM
Chris
Chr.is Ta.bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
One thing that's interesting about baseball is that for all the improvements in training methods and all the advances generally in terms of athletes' strength, speed and size, pitchers don't seem to be throwing any harder than they did way back in the day and hitters don't seem to be hitting balls any further. I'm not sure why that is.
Pitchers today throw a LOT harder than in past generations. You've got the occasional outlier - Bob Feller, Nolan Ryan, Dazzy Vance, etc - but overall? Not even close. In the 1920s, there was probably 2-4 guys who threw much above 92. In 2006, the Detroit Tigers alone had something like 10.
Old 04-24-2017, 05:56 PM
Chris
Chr.is Ta.bar

To the point of the article, that is Jane Leavy's forthcoming biography of Ruth, do we really need another? I kinda feel like "The Big Bam" was a pretty good last word on Ruth. I haven't been impressed with either of Leavy's previous books, not sure she's up to the task of the definitive bio of Ruth. Maybe Tim Hornbaker can take it on instead.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:25 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabe View Post
Pitchers today throw a LOT harder than in past generations. You've got the occasional outlier - Bob Feller, Nolan Ryan, Dazzy Vance, etc - but overall? Not even close. In the 1920s, there was probably 2-4 guys who threw much above 92. In 2006, the Detroit Tigers alone had something like 10.
And part of a batters power comes from the pitcher. So Maybe Ruth hits a few more HR today than before.

Steve B
Old 04-24-2017, 06:34 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Funny, I would say anyone who makes it to AAA has amazing, one in a million, hand eye coordination. I've often though what separates the good from the truly great is more a matter of mental disposition and temperament.
That's part of it too, and that drive to be better like coordination is something you either have or don't.

As far as the hand/eye coordination and reaction times go, there was an article in Sports Illustrated a while back about reaction times vs perception. They mainly focused on Pujols, who surprisingly has a very average reaction time. Like almost dead on average compared to random people you can find anywhere. What he does have is a TON more information available. The test was flashing a picture of a pitcher who'd just thrown a ball. for a very brief time. In the time shown, he was able to tell pitch and location as well as other info like who the pitcher was. The average person? The better ones could tell the pitcher wasn't still holding the ball. They had a bunch of examples from other sports including a volleyball player who didn't know the balls trajectory, but identified the player and what game it was in a space of time when most of us would see nothing more than a flash of light. Simply astounding.

Steve B
Old 04-24-2017, 06:40 PM

Would the Legendary Babe Ruth Still Be a Star if He Played Today?

Yes, he would still be a star, but he would have been called George Ruth, not Babe Ruth. 'Babe' is so turn of the 20th century.

Brian

Last edited by brianp-beme; 04-24-2017 at 06:41 PM. Reason: coulda shoulda added would have been