NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used > Autograph Forum- Primarily Sports

Old 08-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Scott R.

Default Anyone heard of K-Gold Collectables?

Looking for some help...

Has anyone heard of K-Gold Collectables (believe out of New Jersey)? I think it's an older company (likely no longer around). I'm looking at an older item with one of their COA's. Hoping someone here can shed some light.

Thanks!
Old 08-15-2013, 08:12 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

It might be Ken Goldins old company after SB.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Ken Goldin

Lol
Ok, you made me post, congrats
Score board inc me 1987-1997
Goldin sports inc me 1998-
Goldin auctions me 2012-

That's my work history.

K gold I think was after Audrey gold? Small time dealer in 80s and maybe 90s
No offense to them, but I would get whatever they certed checked, just like I would any small store owner who was foolish enough to issue their own LOA without seeing an item signed in front of them.

Finally, before I go back to my hibernation, that Baseball in the other thread is NOT signed by Koufax, no maybe, or possibly. Just wasn't
Have a good day!
Old 12-17-2013, 04:25 PM

Default Anyone heard of K-Gold Collectables

K-Gold Collectables was owned by Keith Goldfarb who had his business in the late 90s - early 2000's. He was originally in Seattle and moved to Mt. Laurel N.J. There is also a Keith David Goldfarb who has been recognized for his work as an autograph expert in the mid 2000s.

I also am trying to trying to get in touch with him. I purchased some items from him in 1996 - 98. When 'googling" him, nothing comes up. So any other insights or info would be very valued.

thanks so much.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:37 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Delete.

Last edited by shelly; 12-17-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:04 PM
M@tt Schw@de

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking553 View Post
K-Gold Collectables was owned by Keith Goldfarb who had his business in the late 90s - early 2000's. He was originally in Seattle and moved to Mt. Laurel N.J. There is also a Keith David Goldfarb who has been recognized for his work as an autograph expert in the mid 2000s.

I also am trying to trying to get in touch with him. I purchased some items from him in 1996 - 98. When 'googling" him, nothing comes up. So any other insights or info would be very valued.

thanks so much.
Did you try WhitePages.com? There's a phone # and address listed for him in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Mike Navarro

K-Gold Collectables used to have an inventory of real ScoreBoard stuff as well. Had the Gorbachev baseballs and photos and "treaties", and the Roy Campanella "special" baseballs that didn't have the league stamping on the sweet spot where it usually was because I think Campy signed the flat leather pieces and then they were made into balls.

Don't know if they got them directly from ScoreBoard, or bought them secondhand, but they were good (at least on those particular items, don't know about the rest)

Mike
Old 12-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
It might be Ken Goldins old company after SB.
I have no idea who put that up but is was not me.
I know who keith gold is and it is not Kenny
Old 12-17-2013, 06:07 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
I have no idea who put that up but is was not me.
I know who keith gold is and it is not Kenny

On the topic of anyone heisting someone else's Net54baseball account, it would be difficult. No one, not even me, knows anyone's password. I can change them though.. I didn't this time and only do it for operational reasons with/for a member. If anyone ever thinks their account has been compromised just go change your password, or PM me and I will do it for you or walk you through it (so I don't know what it is)...
Old 12-17-2013, 07:40 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

Leon, I know who Keith Gold is. He was a partner with Rolli Fingers in an authenticateing company. He claimed to be an forensic expert. His company closed after about a month.
Old 12-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

I dealt with Keith Goldfarb (aka K Gold) when he was in Seattle, and never had any issue with him.
Old 12-18-2013, 12:53 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Leon, I know who Keith Gold is. He was a partner with Rolli Fingers in an authenticateing company. He claimed to be an forensic expert. His company closed after about a month.
I was only referring to someone potentially hijacking your Net54baseball account. I have no idea about any of this other stuff but believe you...