NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-13-2009, 12:38 PM
Graig Kreindler

Default 1962 Topps Babe Ruth Special

Hey everyone,

I have an odd request for you kind board members...

So, for the National, I am going to be putting together some cool business cards with my paintings on them. One such design will be made into a standard baseball card size, and I'm hoping to base it on the 1962 Topps Babe Ruth Special issues, as shown below:

My only problem is, I don't have any hi-resolution scans of any of these cards, and to design them properly, I would need one example of the a front and back. What I was wondering is whether any of you folks might be kind enough to help me out with an emailed scan, if at all possible. I ask since time is of the essence with the convention approaching in two weeks, and I don't think I have enough time to get something off of ebay myself, and then out to the printers. If you were willing to help out, I would be happy to reimburse you for your time and effort, whether it be payment or a print or two of my artwork.

Now, it doesn't have to be a particular card from the set, but preferably a horizontal formatted one (like my example). The condition doesn't matter either, but certainly, the nicer the better.

If you think you might be able to help out, please drop me a PM or an email (gkreindler@gmail.com).

Thanks!

Graig
www.graigkreindler.com
Old 07-13-2009, 01:25 PM
mark sanders

Default graig

email with scans has been sent.
please be sure to share the finished products with us when complete...
good luck!
BAT ON: Old Mill, SC 350/25
BAT OFF: Cycle, Lenox, Piedmont 460/42, Uzit
& Piedmont 350
Old 07-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks, Mark. I most certainly will.

We're also getting some cards produced in the style of the famous T206 tobacco cards, so I'll post them as well. I just pray that they're ready before the National!

Thanks again...