NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-16-2023, 02:01 PM
Scott

Default Your Hobby Dream. What is it?

Im curious to hear what your hobby dreams are. Some holy grail, someplace u'd like to go, meet a player, etc.

Mine is to get an autograph of Ruth, Gehrig or Jackie
Also, be able to go to a National or big show again. Life hasn't been kind to me for the last several years

What about you guys?
Old 07-16-2023, 02:27 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Worldwide peace and happiness. Oh, you mean cards—-a 1922 Ruth exhibit.😁
Old 07-16-2023, 02:38 PM
Jeff Carlson

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
Worldwide peace and happiness. Oh, you mean cards—-a 1922 Ruth exhibit.😁
Steve Martin's Holiday Wish

My hobby dream would be a signed 1963 Fleer Roberto Clemente. It is the only card from the set that I don't have a signed version of. Given that the last one that came to auction sold for over $10K, it will remain a dream.
Old 07-16-2023, 03:03 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Personally, I would like to complete the half dozen runs I've started.

I'd also like to see prices come down a bit so more collectors could enjoy this great hobby of ours.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-

Last edited by Casey2296; 07-16-2023 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 04:12 PM

Hi all,

My dream is really simple. I'm a lifelong Yankees fan so my dream is simple. 3 cards.

1952 Topps Mickey Mantle

To commemorate the 1961 Maris 61 in '61; 1961 Topps Mickey Mantle and 1961 Roger Maris. 1961 was the year which started my lifelong journey with cards and memorabilia of the Yanks.

Brian Blankenburg
Old 07-16-2023, 04:44 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
I'd also like to see prices come down a bit so more collectors could enjoy this great hobby of ours.
Amen to that, sir!

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***
Old 07-16-2023, 04:48 PM
Peter Spaeth

A world where card doctors are punished.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-16-2023, 04:51 PM
J@mes In.gram

One of my favorite "cards"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Baseball Stars Against Prejudice~2.jpg (145.8 KB, 553 views)

Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Old 07-16-2023, 04:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

Great item what is it?

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-16-2023, 05:16 PM
David Linardy

Default Hobby dream

Excellent thread Scott!

My hobby dream WAS to get autographs of the first 5 hof inductees... im one short, had the opportunity to wrap it up in 2020, but despite the conditions and timing being right i just couldn't pull the trigger.

Now- i am really enjoying the opportunity to participate in my daughter's hobby adventures... she took a liking to the bruins a few years back and started collecting game used sticks. It has been a real treat to connect with her through a common interest and watch her collection grow
Old 07-16-2023, 05:51 PM
Josh

Mine maybe close to unattainable but also within dreamings reach. If that can some how makes since. The 1916 Babe Ruth M101-4.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:10 PM

FMI, here's a link to recent auction of the Jackie item (c.1940's Jackie Robinson Racial & Religious Equality Ink Blotter):

https://bid.loveofthegameauctions.co...e?itemid=29377

Last edited by brunswickreeves; 07-16-2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:12 PM
Josh

Mine maybe close to unattainable but also within dreamings reach. If that can some how makes since. The 1916 Babe Ruth M101-4.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:16 PM
J@mes In.gram

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Great item what is it?
As brunswickreeves says, it's an ink blotter. I used to see them a lot years ago. I think if you used a fountain pen, the blotter kept your desk or papers under what you were writing on from being smeared with the bleed-through ink.

Completed 1962 Topps
Old 07-16-2023, 06:23 PM

Stumbling upon a stack of tobacco cards in an old dusty box and finding a a T210 Jackson.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:43 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

A signed Gehrig payroll check.
I'd give a kidney for one.
Kidding. Sort of.
Old 07-16-2023, 06:53 PM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
A signed Gehrig payroll check.
I'd give a kidney for one.
Kidding. Sort of.
I already lost a kidney, so I couldn't. lol
Old 07-16-2023, 07:28 PM

Here is a version of my hobby dream, but another lucky collector already got to live it (pasted from the 'Good Ole Days' thread).

Brian

I got back into the hobby in 1967....so many great finds back then,,,,

T3 FIND

THE YEAR WAS 1971 AND SOME FRIENDS AND I WERE GOING TO THE ANNUAL GETTYSBURG STREET FLEA MARKET ON A SATURDAY…..WE LEFT AROUND 2:00 IN THE MORNING SO WE WOULD GET THERE ABOUT DAYBREAK….IT HAD BEEN RAINING OUR WHOLE TRIP AND WE WERE WORRIED THAT THE FLEA MARKET WOULD NOT GO ON……WHEN WE ARRIVED WE WERE TOLD THAT THE FORECAST WAS RAIN ALL DAY SO THE FLEA MARKET WAS CANCELED UNTIL THE NEXT DAY….NOW WE HAVE TO KILL A WHOLE DAY IN GETTYSBURG…..WE STARTED HITTING ANTIQUE SHOPS IN THE AREA BUT FOUND NOTHING…..THEN WE STARTED BRANCHING OUT TO THE COUNTRYSIDE…..ABOUT 1:00 IN THE AFTERNOON AFTER RIDING AROUND FOR WHAT SEEMED TO BE 50 TO 75 MILES WE SEE A SIGN THAT SAID ANTIQUES BUT ALL IT WAS, WAS A FARMHOUSE AND A GREENHOUSE…..MY FRIEND GOT OUT OF THE CAR AND WENT UP TO THE GREENHOUSE AND CAME BACK AND SAID THERE WERE OLD BASEBALL PICTURES LINING THE WALLS OF THE GREENHOUSE….I JUMPED OUT OF THE CAR AND SEE WHAT WAS THERE…..IT WAS NOTHING BUT T3’S LINING THE WALLS…..I COULDN’T BELIEVE MY EYES….AT THAT TIME I OWNED ONE T3….JUST MY LUCK THE PLACE WAS CLOSED….WE WENT TO THE FARM HOUSE AND KNOCKED FOR ABOUT TEN MINUTES…..

FINALLY AN OLDER GENTLEMAN ANSWERS THE DOOR AND LET US IN TO THE GREENHOUSE……THE GENTLEMAN SAID HE WANTED $5.00 EACH FOR THE PICTURES….NOW I ONLY HAD $300.00 SO I STARTED PICKING CARDS FROM THE WALL….THE FIRST ONE I PICKED WAS TY COBB FROM THERE JUST NAMES I KNEW….I GOT UP TO 25 OF THEM AND THOUGHT I’D BETTER SAVE SOME MONEY FOR THE FLEA MARKET TOMORROW….SO WE LEFT AT LEAST ANOTHER 25 OF THEM ON THE WALLS…..

HEADED BACK TO GETTYSBURG FOR A MOTEL AND REST….THE NEXT DAY AT THE FLEA MARKET WHICH LINED THE STREETS OF GETTYSBURG….. SEARCHED HALF OF THE DAY AND ONLY FOUND ONE OLD JUDGE CABINET CARD OF HARRY STOVEY FOR A DOLLAR…..NOW WE ARE GOING TO HEAD BACK TO THE GREENHOUSE TO BUY THE REST OF THE T3’S……WE RODE AROUND FOR HOURS AND NEVER FOUND THE PLACE AGAIN…..WELL AT LEAST I GOT 25 OF THEM…..WISHED THEY HAD GPS’S BACK THEN..

Last edited by brianp-beme; 07-16-2023 at 07:29 PM.
Old 07-16-2023, 09:02 PM
James M.

Realistically speaking: To complete my Mantle run. Be able to purchase one playing days card of Ruth and Gehrig. Eventually be able to buy a single card for each one of the Hall of Fames inaugural class.

Unrealistically speaking: Have our hobby turn back into a hobby, for people to stop looking at this as a means of investment and for autographs by star players to be reasonably priced again.

charlietheexterminator, todeen, tonyo, Santo10fan
Bocabirdman (5x), 8thEastVB, JCMTiger, Rjackson44
Republicaninmass, 73toppsmann, quinnsryche (2x),
Donscards.
Old 07-16-2023, 10:03 PM
Jim Reynolds

I want the SGC registry to return.
Old 07-16-2023, 10:41 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Quote:
Originally Posted by alywa View Post
Stumbling upon a stack of tobacco cards in an old dusty box and finding a a T210 Jackson.
Ditto, except T206 Wagner.

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 07-17-2023, 06:57 AM
Val Kehl

To complete a master set of Sam Rice's cards.
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 07-17-2023, 07:03 AM
pete ullman

completing my dots miller run was my ultimate hobby goal. I honestly was prepared for this hunt to last into my middle ages...but luckily with the help of friends in the hobby...it has been completed. I can die happy now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Millerdoc_3 2.jpg (238.2 KB, 383 views)
Old 07-17-2023, 07:14 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
completing my dots miller run was my ultimate hobby goal. I honestly was prepared for this hunt to last into my middle ages...but luckily with the help of friends in the hobby...it has been completed. I can die happy now!
One of the best runs I have ever seen. Congrats on this huge accomplishment.

For me, I want world peace first, and some unknown, great type card I don't have, after that.
Old 07-17-2023, 07:19 AM
Val Kehl

Wonderful Dots Miller back run, Pete - congrats! Another one of my hobby dreams (I have several!) is to complete my Hugh Jennings back run, which is lacking a Croft's Candy w/red back, T216 Kotton Cigarettes w/"NGO" back, and a blank back:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jennings Run ACC & Date - Feb 2021.jpg (211.3 KB, 376 views)
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.

Last edited by ValKehl; 07-17-2023 at 07:20 AM.
Old 07-17-2023, 07:46 AM
pete ullman

thx leon...val. I wish I had a jennings for ya!
Old 07-17-2023, 08:31 AM
Bob Andrews

This

lf.jpeg
Old 07-17-2023, 09:43 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Finish my visits to all the MLB and NFL stadiums...but the catch is by renting suites in each to avoid the annoying people.

I love the games, the drunk and/or rude fans ruin the experience sadly. It really has soured me over the years. Been in many a suite and I love it.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.
Old 07-17-2023, 10:08 AM
Matt G

Default Hobby Dreams

Here are a few, some obtainable, some not

-Have a dinner with Matty & Walter Johnson, or spend a week with them at the lake. They seem like guys who are low key that would be great to know better. Maybe gather a Texas Holdem Game together, I bet Tris Speaker would enjoy that!

-Be a fly on the wall in the New York Giants clubhouse after Merkle’s boner. I could just hear John McGraw now screaming, mainly thanks to the book, the Celebrant

-Would love to go to a National. Don’t have the funds now, but eyeing a potential 2025 trip.

-go back in time to save Doc Powers life by encouraging him to be a doctor and not play baseball.

-Card wise, the T206 Matty white cap is a dream. It’s not a big card, and I could theoretically trade or sell away for it now, but I love the cards I have and would rather keep what I have and build my funds up slowly.

-Find an undiscovered lot of T206 cards. I have had multiple dreams now of this happening… how cool would it be to search in the attic and come across hundreds of never seen before cards

-Find the connection between my family and Pud Galvin. Bearing his last name, I have a great uncle who grew up in the same part of STL as him. I haven’t had luck yet making the connection, but I think it’s there somehow… also would love to get an Old Judge Card of his.

-More hobby friends in the DFW area. The last two years in the hobby has been amazing and have met some wonderful people. Would love to get to know some more local hobby enthusiasts, so hit me up in you are in the metroplex and I’ll gladly buy you a cup of coffee to hear more of your card story!

Matt Galvin

M@tt G@lvin (formerly LarsHoneyToast)

T206 HOF'ers: 10/76

1956 Topps HOF’ers: 8/36
Old 07-17-2023, 10:15 AM
Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarsHoneyToast View Post
Here are a few, some obtainable, some not

-Have a dinner with Matty & Walter Johnson, or spend a week with them at the lake. They seem like guys who are low key that would be great to know better. Maybe gather a Texas Holdem Game together, I bet Tris Speaker would enjoy that!

-Be a fly on the wall in the New York Giants clubhouse after Merkle’s boner. I could just hear John McGraw now screaming, mainly thanks to the book, the Celebrant

-Would love to go to a National. Don’t have the funds now, but eyeing a potential 2025 trip.

-go back in time to save Doc Powers life by encouraging him to be a doctor and not play baseball.

-Card wise, the T206 Matty white cap is a dream. It’s not a big card, and I could theoretically trade or sell away for it now, but I love the cards I have and would rather keep what I have and build my funds up slowly.

-Find an undiscovered lot of T206 cards. I have had multiple dreams now of this happening… how cool would it be to search in the attic and come across hundreds of never seen before cards

-Find the connection between my family and Pud Galvin. Bearing his last name, I have a great uncle who grew up in the same part of STL as him. I haven’t had luck yet making the connection, but I think it’s there somehow… also would love to get an Old Judge Card of his.

-More hobby friends in the DFW area. The last two years in the hobby has been amazing and have met some wonderful people. Would love to get to know some more local hobby enthusiasts, so hit me up in you are in the metroplex and I’ll gladly buy you a cup of coffee to hear more of your card story!

Matt Galvin
one of the best replies yet. love it
Old 07-17-2023, 10:23 AM
J.O.N

Would like to organize and enjoy my collection with clever and cool displays.

To upgrade some of my Clemente runs.

Pick up Wagner e90-2 to complete the set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My PM box might be full.

Email:
jcfowler6@zoominternet.net

Want list:
Prewar Pirates items
1909 Pirates
BF2 Wagner
Cracker Jack Wagner and Clarke

Love the hobby.
Old 07-17-2023, 11:00 AM
Jeffrey Kuhr

PArt 1

Complete my Ruth and Jackson Card set of at least 1 card from each year that they each played.

Part 2

Get my bucket list cards including a Texas Tommy Joe Jackson and a Frederick Foto Ruth

Jeff Kuhr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/144250058@N05/

Looking for
1920 Heading Home Ruth Cards
1933 Uncle Jacks Candy Babe Ruth Card
1921 Frederick Foto Ruth
Joe Jackson Cards 1916 Advertising Backs
1910 Old Mills Joe Jackson
1914 Boston Garter Joe Jackson
1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson
1911 Pinkerton Joe Jackson
Shoeless Joe Jackson Autograph
Old 07-17-2023, 11:08 AM

My hobby dream is to be able to buy my own personal "white whale" cards at the National, at a price I'm comfortable with. "Comfortable" at my stage of collecting means at a cost that, should I die shortly after the purchase and my family finds the need to sell the card immediately to pay for my lavish funeral expenses (hey, I want a party!!), can be re-couped within perhaps 5-10%.
Old 07-17-2023, 11:14 AM
David McDonald

Baseball been berry, berry good to me. I was lucky to pick up a nice collection of cards back in the days when the hobby was relatively affordable. There are a few cards I regret not to have jumped on when I could but I can't complain. The past three years have been hellish for me. Have been my poor wife's caregiver whilst the pandemic raged. It has taken quite a toll on my health and my disposition. Our collecting community, the friendships, the cards, the general hobby brouhaha, have been an anchor. My greatest hobby wish would be to attend another National so as to shake the hands of my baseball buddies one more time. Not viable this summer but maybe someday.

Old 07-17-2023, 11:28 AM
Bill K@sel

Congratulations Pete! What an amazing run!

Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Old 07-17-2023, 01:00 PM
Ben North

To reduce my collection from filling an entire room to only filling a closet. Been working on this one for years. With some pretty good success.

For cards I wouldn't mind getting another 1952 Topps Eddie Mathews rookie. It is one of the few cards I regret parting with. A T206 Red Cobb with Old Mill back. Had the Cobb before but Piedmont back. The expensive one is the T210 Joe Jackson so I have all the players with the last name Jackson from the set.

In memorabilia I would love a Wade Boggs minor league or rookie bat to add to my meager Boggs bat collection. I only collect Boggs bats but wouldn't mind adding a Roger Clemens and a Tino Martinez bat to my lone Eddie Mathews Spline bat so Eddie stops feeling lonely and outnumbered 39 to 1.

Last edited by bnorth; 07-17-2023 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-17-2023, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawika View Post
Baseball been berry, berry good to me. I was lucky to pick up a nice collection of cards back in the days when the hobby was relatively affordable. There are a few cards I regret not to have jumped on when I could but I can't complain. The past three years have been hellish for me. Have been my poor wife's caregiver whilst the pandemic raged. It has taken quite a toll on my health and my disposition. Our collecting community, the friendships, the cards, the general hobby brouhaha, have been an anchor. My greatest hobby wish would be to attend another National so as to shake the hands of my baseball buddies one more time. Not viable this summer but maybe someday.

David, I love your personal Net54 photo; it is priceless. A la....my moniker wears a monocle! All the best to you, sir. --- Brian Powell
Old 07-17-2023, 04:26 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
A world where card doctors are punished.
Talk about dreaming...
Old 07-17-2023, 04:40 PM
Brian Schwertfeger

Outliving the old timers hoarding all the great Old Judge Cards

Last edited by Schwertfeger1007; 07-17-2023 at 04:41 PM.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:31 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Will I have to wait another 36 years for my Bo Jackson rookie cards to peak in value?

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:53 PM
Bruce Mattioli

Finding an unopened 1986 Fleer Basketball wax box. One of my biggest regrets is not purchasing the box or set when it was available for $8.00 back in the day. I love the set reminds me younger days and of course has some good rookies.. LOL..
Old 07-17-2023, 06:20 PM
M@rk Lu7z

I love the E135 Collins McCarthy set, and I have been accumulating lots of great players, but I have not picked up the very biggest figures in the set. I would very much like to get a few of them.
Old 07-17-2023, 08:44 PM

I would say a low grade 1952 Mantle and a game used ball thrown by Madison Bumgarner in Game 7 of the 2014 World Series.
Old 07-17-2023, 09:02 PM
Is Mudville so bad?

Pete & Val, I never tire of looking at your amazing back runs, I hope to some day join that club.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183872512@N04/
-
Old 07-17-2023, 11:10 PM
C0nor D0na.hue

To personally unearth a collection that hasn’t seen the light of day for over a century.
Old 07-17-2023, 11:13 PM
Matthew Glidden

Thought for decades that numbered sets (for my #5 type run) first started in the mid-1880s until _today_, when I learned via Keith Olbermann's twitter that a numbered set of Red Sox scorecards dates back to 1871! That makes my new dream...

1871 Mort Rogers Red Sox scorecards - #5 Charles Gould

Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest-running on-line collecting club. Find us at oldbaseball.com.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alywa View Post
I'm with Adam...same dream, but finding a T206 Wagner.
Old 07-18-2023, 09:12 AM
Eric

There are a ton of holy grail cards I wish I could get. I won't do the list, but I will say my #1 would be Ty Cobb 1907 W600 Sporting Life

More realistic goals would be converting my basement into a sports card/memorabilia museum of some sort.

Later in life I would like to retire and own a card store.
1926 Star Player Candy Chick Hafey
1880-1930s Detroit Tigers
Travis Jackson 1925 W461 Exhibits or 1923 V89 William Paterson
Old 07-18-2023, 01:31 PM
Joh.n Spen.cer

Completing my T206 John McGraw glove showing back run. I am shy only the Cycle and EPDG. If anybody has one they could part with, love to hear from you. Perhaps the National might bear fruit.
Old 07-18-2023, 02:00 PM
Ben Morton

I am going to be unoriginal and go with the Wagner T206 and/or the complete T206 525 set.

For more modern, my choice is quite easy - finding the 2021 Topps Jose Ramirez superfractor. I have 78 variants of the card including several /5, but have seen neither hide nor hair of the super. Ah, someday.