NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 09-27-2019, 01:48 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Moustache, beard, whatever .....The Peerless on his uniform is most likely from Ratsch Peerless....Here is the bottom and a Ratsch postcard to boot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1880nonsports View Post
moustache cup and not shaving mug I believe..... Got pix of the bottom? What is the association to Ratsch - provenance?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bottom.jpg (57.3 KB, 1283 views)
File Type: jpg ratschpostcardb.jpg (78.0 KB, 1291 views)
Old 11-02-2019, 09:32 AM
T0NY @

Obak Cigarettes advertising is pretty tough to come buy. Very happy with this recent addition!

Old 11-03-2019, 04:05 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

That's a beautiful Obak piece Tony. Amazing. Too bad there wasn't a card sticking out of the open pack. That would've been unreal.

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here
Old 11-03-2019, 06:43 PM
T0NY @

Andy, thank you.....
Old 11-03-2019, 07:15 PM

Default Ad

Tony, very nice addition to an already impressive collection. This is my latest pickup:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1920s Reach Advertising Sign Side A.jpg (66.3 KB, 1189 views)
File Type: jpg 1920s Reach Advertising Sign Side B.jpg (68.8 KB, 1174 views)

Last edited by bobfreedman; 11-03-2019 at 07:15 PM.
Old 11-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default if a card had been coming out of it

I would have kept bidding :-) Nice pickup. Same artist as the Arthurettes cigarettes signs. Very Manic!!
Old 11-04-2019, 06:22 AM
T0NY @

Bob, Henry - thank you for the props.

Bob, stunning piece. I bet it's even nicer in hand!
Old 11-04-2019, 08:09 AM

Here is my only real advertising piece; at least I think it qualifies as an advertising piece.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1912 Harpers Whiskey Wagner - Front.jpg (75.9 KB, 1145 views)
File Type: jpg 1912 Harpers Whiskey Wagner - Back.jpg (76.3 KB, 1132 views)
Old 11-10-2019, 04:02 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Show your Tobacco, Candy, Gum, Bread, etc. advertisement pieces

Hey guys,

I still remember Oct 3, 1951, the day Bobby Thomson's 3-run home run for the Giants in the 1951 Play-off game vs the Brooklyn Dodgers that won the NL pennant.
This famous HR was instantly coined the "Shot Heard 'Round the World".

That day my two buddies and I ran from school to my house and switched on the TV just in time when Thomson came to bat in the 9th inning. Lockman and Mueller
were on 2nd and 3rd bases, respectively. Thomson swung at Branca's 2nd pitch......and, the rest of this story is history.

I have come up with 2 "ironic" trivia facts regarding this legendary event. I'll give the 1st guy who replies with the correct 2 answers a T206 HOFer.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-10-2019, 04:36 PM
David M.

One trivia fact is Branca had lost the first game of the 3 game playoff and had given up a homer to Thompson in that game. The other ironic fact is Branca was wearing number 13 that year so he decided maybe it was unlucky and changed it the next year to number 12.
Old 11-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Default Sure Shot

I would love to find the side pieces to this tri-fold
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sure Shot Center Tri-Fold.jpg (75.5 KB, 1090 views)
Old 11-10-2019, 08:03 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasHouseGang View Post
One trivia fact is Branca had lost the first game of the 3 game playoff and had given up a homer to Thompson in that game. The other ironic fact is Branca was wearing number 13 that year so he decided maybe it was unlucky and changed it the next year to number 12.

David

Your first answer about the 1st play-off game's HR by Thomson off Branca is one of the answers I'm looking for.

Your 2nd answer is true; however, it's not the answer I'm looking for.

So try again....there is more irony in the correct 2nd answer than there is in the 1st answer.

Thanks for responding,

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-10-2019, 09:03 PM
John Donovan

Ted, I’m not sure it’s ironic, but I read a biography of Willie Mays last year and learned that he was on deck when Thompson hit it. First base was open, and Willie was not having much recent success against Branch.

Also, I think I read that was the first nationally televised baseball game?
Old 11-11-2019, 12:42 AM
David M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
David

Your first answer about the 1st play-off game's HR by Thomson off Branca is one of the answers I'm looking for.

Your 2nd answer is true; however, it's not the answer I'm looking for.

So try again....there is more irony in the correct 2nd answer than there is in the 1st answer.

Thanks for responding,

TED Z

T206 Reference
I have a couple of guesses. First guess is if Branca had chosen to walk Thompson since he had already homered off of him, who was the rookie on deck? Willie Mays!
Second guess, who was the league leading RBI hitter that made the first and only out of the 9th inning by popping up? Monte Irvin.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:36 AM
Jeff P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3-2-count View Post
Obak Cigarettes advertising is pretty tough to come buy. Very happy with this recent addition!

Love this item, Tony!

jeff
Old 11-11-2019, 05:09 AM
T0NY @

Hi Jeff. Good to hear from you.

Thank you my friend!
Old 11-11-2019, 09:08 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatkidfromjerrymaguire View Post
Ted, I’m not sure it’s ironic, but I read a biography of Willie Mays last year and learned that he was on deck when Thompson hit it. First base was open, and Willie was not having much recent success against Branch.

Also, I think I read that was the first nationally televised baseball game?

John

It is not the answer I'm looking for, but you bring up a good point. With the tying runs on bases (Lockman and Hartung), Chuck
Dressen (Dodgers Mgr.) should've told Branca to intentionally Walk Thomson. Then perhaps, Willie would have been the "hero".

Incidentally, this was not the 1st televised BB game. I can attest to that because we bought our TV in 1950, and I watched many
BB games on TV that year.

Thanks for responding,

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

The Giants also won their last regular season home game on a walkoff.
Old 11-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Ted Zanidakis

OK guys, it appears that the 2nd part of this two part trivia question has proven to be a tough one.

I will give this one more day for some one on this forum to arrive at the correct answer. Hint.... it's
one of those things in life that makes you wonder.

Thanks for responding,

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-11-2019, 10:30 PM
David M.

I'm not sure if this is what your thinking of, but despite the high stakes, it was a relatively-disappointing crowd that attended the game. There was a threat of rain and the Giants lost the previous game 10-0, so only 34,320 fans were in attendance. The no-shows missed one of the most legendary games in baseball history.

Last edited by GasHouseGang; 11-11-2019 at 11:06 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:02 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
I'm not sure if this is what your thinking of, but despite the high stakes, it was a relatively-disappointing crowd that attended the game. There was a threat of rain and the Giants lost the previous game 10-0, so only 34,320 fans were in attendance. The no-shows missed one of the most legendary games in baseball history.

David

Not what I'm looking for; however, you observation is well stated. The Polo Grounds seating capacity was 55,000.
Can you imagine the regrets of at least 20,000 New York Giants fans that did not attend ?
As you pointed out, the 2nd play-off game discouraged the Giants fans. And, remember this.....in the 1st week of
August 1951 the Dodgers were in 1st place in the NL. The Giants 13 games out. Despite, the Giants unbelievable
comeback that season I think many Giants fans still thought it was hopeless to expect the Giants had a chance to
get into the World Series.

Thanks again for responding, keep trying for the answer.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-12-2019, 10:41 AM
John Donovan

Quote:
Hey guys,

I still remember Oct 3, 1951, the day Bobby Thomson's 3-run home run for the Giants in the 1951 Play-off game vs the Brooklyn Dodgers that won the NL pennant.
This famous HR was instantly coined the "Shot Heard 'Round the World".

That day my two buddies and I ran from school to my house and switched on the TV just in time when Thomson came to bat in the 9th inning. Lockman and Mueller
were on 2nd and 3rd bases, respectively. Thomson swung at Branca's 2nd pitch......and, the rest of this story is history.

I have come up with 2 "ironic" trivia facts regarding this legendary event. I'll give the 1st guy who replies with the correct 2 answers a T206 HOFer.

TED Z

T206 Reference

OK Ted, now I'm really intrigued about your mystery fact. So I did a little searching online, at was very interested to find that ALLEGEDLY, Thompson knew what pitch was coming because the Giants were stealing signs in that game.

Joshua Prager wrote about it in his book "The Echoing Green" in 2006.

So, I'm not sure if that is the trivia you were after, but it sure is interesting. Now I might see if I can find a copy of the "The Echoing Green".

John
Old 11-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
OK Ted, now I'm really intrigued about your mystery fact. So I did a little searching online, at was very interested to find that ALLEGEDLY, Thompson knew what pitch was coming because the Giants were stealing signs in that game.

Joshua Prager wrote about it in his book "The Echoing Green" in 2006.

So, I'm not sure if that is the trivia you were after, but it sure is interesting. Now I might see if I can find a copy of the "The Echoing Green".

John

John

As a young teenager, I was an avid reader of The Sporting News, and I never read of any hint that the Giants were stealing signs from the Dodgers.
If there was one iota of truth of this occurring, it would've been revealed back in the 1950's. In my opinion this is an example of revisionist's fiction.

Prager most likely inserted this "myth" in his book (50 years after the event) in order to increase his book sales. Besides, he lived in Brooklyn.... !

In 2001...………
Bobby Thomson has denied that this occurred.

And, Ralph Branca responded to this allegation with......
"I don't want to diminish a legendary moment in baseball. And even if Bobby knew what was coming, he had to hit it. Knowing the pitch doesn't always help."

Thanks again for responding, keep trying for the answer.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-12-2019, 03:12 PM
David M.

Even if this isn't the answer you're looking for, I found this on the web and thought it was great:

There was only one known copy of the famous call. It was October 3, 1951, when Larry Goldberg, a 26-year-old travel agent living with his parents in Brooklyn, set up a reel-to-reel tape deck next to a radio before setting off to work in Manhattan.
He asked his mom to record the 9th inning of the third game of the Brooklyn Dodgers-New York Giants playoffs. What he and my grandmother captured turned out to be the only known recording at the time of Russ Hodges' famous call of Bobby Thomson's game-winning home run, "The Giants win the pennant! The Giants win the pennant!"

The night after the game, Goldberg wrote Hodges to ask if anyone at WMCA had recorded the game; if not, he would lend him his. Hodges replied quickly, and used the tape to make records as Christmas gifts. ...

Last edited by GasHouseGang; 11-12-2019 at 03:14 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 04:43 PM
David M.

Ted, one of the things that made me wonder as I read about the series, was why if the Dodgers won the coin toss for home field advantage, they opted to host game one at Ebbets Field which meant the Giants would get to host games two and three at the Polo Grounds. I would have thought getting two games at home would have been preferred. It seems like a curious choice.

Last edited by GasHouseGang; 11-12-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:48 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Ted, one of the things that made me wonder as I read about the series, was why if the Dodgers won the coin toss for home field advantage, they opted to host game one at Ebbets Field which meant the Giants would get to host games two and three at the Polo Grounds. I would have thought getting two games at home would have been preferred. It seems like a curious choice.

David

I cannot understand what Mgr. Dressen was thinking as you point out here. As I noted in my post #817, I more or less fault him for bad decisions which
ended up prevented Brooklyn from winning this 1951 N.L. Play-off series.

I have been a Yankees fan, and there is absolutely no one who was better at Managing a winning team than Casey Stengel, especially from 1949 - 1953.

Here is my favorite piece of artwork depicting the Polo Grounds Left Field stands in the distance in which Bobby Thomson hit his famous Home Run.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-13-2019, 05:00 PM
Ted Zanidakis

OK, a day has transpired with no more responses; therefore, here's the story I'm looking for. Bobby grew up in Staten Island (NY). He excelled in sports in High School,
and especially in BB. This drew the attention of the Dodgers. The Dodgers hired him to play for the Dodgers Rookies (an amateur team made up of young BB prospects
in the NY area).
Furthermore, Bobby played for an Industrial League team. Giants scout, George Mack, spotted Bobby and was impressed with his batting and his fielding in the outfield.
Despite the ongoing interest by the Dodgers, Bobby ultimately signed a contract with the Giants in 1942. Then in 1942, Bobby was drafted into the U.S. Army-Air Corps.

In 1946, Bobby played for the Jersey City Giants. In Sept that year he was called up by the Giants. He batted .315 in 18 games. In 1947, he batted .283 and hit 29 HRs
as the Giants full time centerfielder (138 games).

The failure of the Dodgers to sign Bobby when they had first dibs on him really cost them 10 years later.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-14-2019, 03:55 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Recently, discovered this 50 - Cigarette Compact in a small Antique shop nearby in Quakertown, Pennsylvania.
Since it's a product of the Imperial Tobacco Co. of Canada Ltd., I am guessing it's vintage is circa 1908 - 1912.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 11-14-2019, 04:24 PM
John Donovan

Quote:
OK, a day has transpired with no more responses; therefore, here's the story I'm looking for. Bobby grew up in Staten Island (NY). He excelled in sports in High School,
and especially in BB. This drew the attention of the Dodgers. The Dodgers hired him to play for the Dodgers Rookies (an amateur team made up of young BB prospects
in the NY area).
Furthermore, Bobby played for an Industrial League team. Giants scout, George Mack, spotted Bobby and was impressed with his batting and his fielding in the outfield.
Despite the ongoing interest by the Dodgers, Bobby ultimately signed a contract with the Giants in 1942. Then in 1942, Bobby was drafted into the U.S. Army-Air Corps.

In 1946, Bobby played for the Jersey City Giants. In Sept that year he was called up by the Giants. He batted .315 in 18 games. In 1947, he batted .283 and hit 29 HRs
as the Giants full time centerfielder (138 games).

The failure of the Dodgers to sign Bobby when they had first dibs on him really cost them 10 years later.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Ah, OK...that's pretty good trivia. I had no idea that Bobby Thompson had initial interest from the Dodgers. Yes, had they signed him, it would have changed the course of sports history! (And deprived us all of one of the great sportscaster calls of all time).
Old 11-14-2019, 06:38 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Ah, OK...that's pretty good trivia. I had no idea that Bobby Thompson had initial interest from the Dodgers. Yes, had they signed him, it would have changed the course of sports history! (And deprived us all of one of the great sportscaster calls of all time).

Hi John

Was that bit of trivia worth waiting for....or what ?

Stories like Thomson's in Base Ball fascinate me.

For instance, what if Harry Frazee (in 1919), who was having serious financial problems with his Theatre interests,
which caused him to sell Babe Ruth to the Yankees in 1920....had NOT occurred. Would Babe Ruth, not having the
benefit of the Yankees mystique and Miller Huggins, be the mighty legend he was....and still is ?

There are many such stories in BB which has you wondering...."what if" ?

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 12-13-2019, 02:08 PM
Mich@el K. Tr0tnic

In 25 years of collecting this is only the 3rd example I've seen and is in considerably better condition than the other two.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20191213_150355.jpg (79.5 KB, 850 views)
Old 01-08-2020, 07:44 PM

Very happy to add this piece (note the missing "i" in "Briggs")

Old 01-09-2020, 08:11 AM
J0hn Collin$

Quote:
... why if the Dodgers won the coin toss for home field advantage, they opted to host game one at Ebbets Field which meant the Giants would get to host games two and three at the Polo Grounds.

There is video of Ralph Branca somewhere discussing how ridiculous he thought that decision was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jchcollins; 01-09-2020 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-14-2020, 07:40 PM
Je.rry Spillm@n

Can not find a date on this stamp but it's 1940s
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sweet_caporal.jpg (39.0 KB, 720 views)
Old 02-22-2020, 09:35 AM
T0NY @

Original Polar Bear Tobacco shipping crate.

Old 02-22-2020, 11:00 AM
C0nor D0na.hue

Quote:
Original Polar Bear Tobacco shipping crate.

I do love me a nice wooden crate!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mix - 1 (4).jpg (27.7 KB, 642 views)

Last edited by conor912; 02-22-2020 at 02:42 PM.
Old 02-22-2020, 11:22 AM
Bry@n

I don't think I have posted this one yet. Not quite sure what it is (9" x 11"), but it looks like a Red Cross door/window hanging sign.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Red Cross Sign 9 x 11.jpg (71.2 KB, 660 views)
Old 02-24-2020, 01:03 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Displayed here is a vintage postcard (circa 1912) depicting the Liggett & Myers Factory. It is one of the many American Tobacco Co. (ATC) Factory's
which manufactured tobacco products during the early 20th Century timeline.

Factory #42, Durham, NC

Tobacco brands (post ATC divestiture in 1911)...... AMERICAN BEAUTY, COUPON, FATIMA, PIEDMONT, etc.

. . .

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 02-24-2020 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 02-24-2020, 07:01 PM
Ted Zanidakis

This 110 year old postcard depicts ATC Factory #25. Situated along the James River, this Factory produced these Tobacco brands:
AMERICAN BEAUTY, BROAD LEAF, CAROLINA BRIGHTS, CYCLE, DRUM, OLD MILL, PIEDMONT, SOVEREIGN, and SWEET CAPORAL
during the 1909 - 1911 timeline.

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................v....... Factory #25 .......v
. .

. .

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 02-25-2020, 05:07 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Factory #33, Reidsville, NC

ATC tobacco brand...... Ty Cobb Smoking Tobacco

. .

I say this Cobb is definitely a T206....what say you ?

Before you disagree.....consider the following.....the Demmitt or O'Hara (St louis variations) "stand alone", as does this Ty Cobb/ TY COBB card. Therefore,
the argument that this Cobb card is a unique subject (unlike any other T206 cards) does not hold water. Plus, evidence confirms that it was issued in 1910.

. .

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 02-27-2020, 05:47 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Factory #30, Brooklyn, NY…..I have been searching many years for a postcard (or a photo) of this Factory. If anyone on this forum has a picture, please post it......Thanks.

Factory #30 produced tobacco brands...... LENOX, SWEET CAPORAL, TOLSTOI, UZIT

. . . .

TED Z

T206 Reference

Last edited by tedzan; 02-27-2020 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Corrected typo.
Old 03-01-2020, 01:41 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

I'm surprised nobody ever posted this here:

Viceroy cigarettes Mickey Mantle advertising sign (probably from 1957). I believe these signs were displayed on the sides of buses.

The above sign does not belong to me. It was owned by Jay Kemplin and he sold it back in 2018.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:32 PM
Bruce Fairchild

Quote:
Thanks Pete. A few more smalls.

I just saw one at an antique mall near me. It, however, was missing the lid.
Old 03-25-2020, 05:08 PM
Cliff

Default Tobacco Advert

Hey Fellas!

GR8 stuff!

have this super nice Mecca Princess on my wall, nice compliment to the T201 Master Set!

TTYL!

Cliff

DSCF3184.jpg

DSCF3185.jpg
T206 Back Set - 37/38
T227 Series of Champions Master Set 45/48
1948 Bowman - Baseball & Football (upgrading)

Last edited by Marslife; 03-25-2020 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:23 AM
Ted Zanidakis

Original 1947 BOND BREAD wrapper

Real rookie cards

TED Z

T206 Reference
Old 04-09-2020, 09:29 AM
Bry@n

I posted my Carolina Brights poster in this thread a number of years ago. For anyone who liked it, I want to let you know that it is now live at REA:

https://bid.robertedwardauctions.com...e?itemid=64991
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Carolina Brights Poster 21 x 28 sm.jpg (74.7 KB, 447 views)
Old 04-12-2020, 11:44 AM
Scott M.

Default Croft & Wilbur 1876 Centennial Liberty Bell

Recently picked up the following piece which I was pretty happy to acquire.

From my research, it is one of the first documented candy containers having been distributed at the first Worlds Fair (Centennial Exposition) in Philadelphia in 1876. The container held candy produced by Croft & Wilbur which was the predecessor to Croft & Allen of E92 fame.

Samuel Croft eventually split up with H.O. Wilbur in the 1880s. Wilbur went on to concentrate on producing Chocolate candy and his company became famous for producing "Wilburs Buds" candies similar to Hersheys kisses.

After the split with H.O. Wilbur, Samuel Croft formed a partnership with George Allen in the 1880s to manufacture candy and cocoa related products that included Croft's Cocoa and Croft's Candy which we are familiar with from the backs of E92 cards.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Croft_Wilbur_Liberty_Bell_1.jpg (68.5 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg Croft_Wilbur_Liberty_Bell_2.jpg (74.9 KB, 414 views)
File Type: jpg Croft_Wilbur_Liberty_Bell_3.jpg (69.3 KB, 411 views)
File Type: jpg Croft_Wilbur_Liberty_Bell_6.jpg (74.8 KB, 411 views)
Old 04-12-2020, 12:04 PM
Thomas
Th0mas Ch.urch

Didn’t realize I had this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BDD3FA1D-A5BA-414C-BEF5-9CEF1FE59423.jpg (18.9 KB, 409 views)
Old 04-12-2020, 05:54 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default the Piedmont sign

is the back from a folding chair. Doesn't make it any less nice - just different.
Old 04-12-2020, 05:58 PM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default Great Croft item!

Had a few neat things from the later brand in the past - that is way cool... It's the ancillary items to my core collections that bring it all together.

Last edited by 1880nonsports; 04-12-2020 at 06:00 PM.