NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-28-2018, 09:33 PM
larrydavidfan33

Default 1956 Mantle PSA 5....What is this sticker?? (Purple Label Company)

I just searched newly listed for 1956 mantle and I found this

What the heck is it??

https://ebay.com/itm/1956-Mickey-Man...oAAOSws6ha5P~B

Last edited by Leon; 05-06-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-28-2018, 11:12 PM

I have never seen this before either, but I scanned the QR code and it pointed me here

http://www.gradingsportscards.com/

it's basically another version of a PWCC-HE sticker

Last edited by CW; 04-28-2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old 04-29-2018, 05:06 AM
Robert Williams

I don't get it? So basically I got to send my cards to these guys?? Can't I just buy these stickers and put them on myself?? I got a better eye than most as to which of my own cards are high-end for the grade.
Old 04-29-2018, 05:11 AM
Robert Williams

Anyway, that is hilarious. I wonder is PWCC patented their high-end sticker designation and would like a word with these guys?

PS- The submit link and the learn more link doesn't work. Im willing to bet that is the Ebay sellers company, and the Mantle the guy is selling is the first one with the sticker. In my opinion, he should have picked a better specimen to be the guinea pig, because they top right corner is what got it the '5'. Hell, all the corners look a little suspect, and there is a black smudge dot or something in the top border. I don't think it's high end at all.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 04-29-2018 at 05:18 AM.
Old 04-29-2018, 05:21 AM
J0hn Raff3rty

I guess it's big in coin collecting. That have something called the CAC sticker (comes in green and gold) which signifies high end coins for the grade. Not sure that cards actually need the service either.
I think the "company" doing this is better off renaming the service to something non-generic.
BGS: Can't detect trimming on modern
SGC: Closed auto authentication business
JSA: Approved same T206 Autos before SGC
Oh, what a difference a year makes.
Old 04-29-2018, 09:07 AM
larrydavidfan33

But what does the sticker mean ?
Old 04-29-2018, 09:09 AM
Greg Ryk0w$k1

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydavidfan33 View Post
But what does the sticker mean ?
According to their website:

" Find solace in owning a card garnished with our Purple Label Sticker! A stickered card has been reviewed by us, after the Third Party Grading process.
It possesses STRONG QUALITIES in comparison to other cards with the same assigned grade.
Example: In our opinion, your card graded "Near Mint 7" looks much nicer than other "Near Mint 7" examples. "

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/gregr2
Old 04-29-2018, 09:20 AM
St@n Go.len

Another reason to love graded cards. Coming soon , more colored stickers for equally inane reasons. Maybe a frowny face emoji sticker for those cards that didn't grade high as expected! Time to collect a purple sticker registry!!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited by Hxcmilkshake; 04-29-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 04-29-2018, 10:58 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Greg Marmalard: But the cards have already been graded.
Dean Vernon Wormer: They are? Well, as of this moment, they're DOUBLE SECRET GRADED!

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 04-29-2018 at 10:58 AM.
Old 04-29-2018, 01:26 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Are there colored stickers for lesser graded cards. Like a 7 that really should've been a 6. Or are we just pumping up cards with these purple stickers which really mean nothing?

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here

Last edited by CobbSpikedMe; 04-29-2018 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-29-2018, 01:56 PM
Bob Andrews

"Paging P.T. Barnum. Mr. Barnum, please pick up a white courtesy phone"
Old 04-29-2018, 03:04 PM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

So Purple Label people, what if any credentials do you have and why do you not list a contact name, city state or other identifying info on your website and or facebook page??? SMH...
Old 04-29-2018, 06:17 PM
Greg C

Default Hello All,

Hi. I did not expect a discussion to be started so soon but here we are...

For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Greg Campbell. I run the eBay store Rookie-Parade and I am the owner of Purple Label, LLC. Our product was tested for the first time at the Shriners card show in Massachusetts this weekend to an overall positive response.

I am readily available to answer any questions. You can reach me on here or use the contact page on the website.

The site is about 99% complete. The database has full functionality as of right now. All stickered cards have a QR code which links the user directly to the website (which is very mobile friendly). Any of our certified cards can be looked up by serial number. You can find a full explanation of the sticker and exactly what it represents right on the home page.

At this time we are not accepting public submissions, but this will change in the near future. We are looking forward to making submissions fully accessible to everyone. As of right now, you will have to meet us in person at trade shows to receive the product.

As for my credentials, it would be unbecoming to boast about myself for representation of the company. If other people wish to list my accolades they are free to do so.

I will say this about our forward vision: we are going “full steam ahead” on this venture. I am looking to run a square and consistent operation only. This product will speak for itself. Get your hands on some Purple Label cards to really see the quality. I am not looking to put out a half-baked, ill-concocted service....the sticker is only for premium quality cards with great eye appeal that look nice for the grade.

As I said before, the website is still awaiting some content so stay tuned. Complete contact, business, and background info will be available very soon. Keep checking back.

I am excited to launch this and I would like to say thank you to everyone who is already supporting the brand.

Cheers,

Greg

VISIT OUR SITE:www.slabsticker.com
Old 04-29-2018, 07:28 PM
Robert Williams

So naturally, you own product got the purple stickers. Talk about being an unbiased party (rolls eyes).
Old 04-29-2018, 07:33 PM
Robert Williams

I think I can buy some "purple stars"....I can get some at Wal-Mart or the local teacher's supply store. I will put them on my cards that I believe are better than the assigned grade. Who wants me to put "purple stars" on the cards coming back from the group sub?
Old 04-29-2018, 08:01 PM
Dustin
Dustin Mar.ino

I get it, and it makes sense for a card graded a PSA, SGC , BGS,1etc .I’ve seen cards graded a 1 that are off the charts destroyed.I’ve seen cards graded a one that are nice and I wouldn’t mine owning. The issue I have is a psa 10 with a purple sticker. Is that even possible to achieve? Is a 9 with a purple sticker almost a 10? This is where it gets confusing. When I think of a 6 or 7 then I think I can see the difference in a better 6 or7.

Ps I think most people have a very personal taste in the cards they collect. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people don’t like certain flaws on a card (crease,writing,off center,) others don’t care about theses flaws.

Last edited by Rookiemonster; 04-29-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 04-29-2018, 08:53 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Umm, yeah, I can look at the card myself. Thanks for nothing. Oh, and when people ask who you are that is the time to tout your accomplishments. Don’t expect others to extol your virtues when it appears that no one has any idea what they are...

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 04-29-2018 at 08:54 PM.
Old 04-29-2018, 11:35 PM
Andrew Silverman

Greg tends to be modest when speaking about himself. He has graded thousands upon
thousands of cards among the 3 companies and he knows his way around each set of
standards. His talents have been cited in several Forbes articles, lending to his legitimacy
in his role as a card consultant. Everyone that meets him tends to comment on his
amazing eye for grading.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidse.../#1cf0f5275493

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidse.../#5048eb3f30c1
Old 04-30-2018, 04:56 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermint1975 View Post
Greg tends to be modest when speaking about himself. He has graded thousands upon
thousands of cards among the 3 companies and he knows his way around each set of
standards. His talents have been cited in several Forbes articles, lending to his legitimacy
in his role as a card consultant. Everyone that meets him tends to comment on his
amazing eye for grading.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidse.../#1cf0f5275493

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidse.../#5048eb3f30c1

Well, he sure blew it on the '56 Mantle. And if you can't see the biased benefit of him giving his own cards these treasured "purple labels" then I can't help you. Even Steve Borock had to sell his personal comic book collection when he got hooked up with CGC. Something about a "conflict of interest". The seller/purple label maker should take note.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 04-30-2018 at 06:37 AM.
Old 04-30-2018, 05:01 AM
Robert Williams

PS - Read the first article. If Greg Cambell can't realize the damage that the screw down holder caused that fellows Mantle after all these years, I can't help him either. He called it the "best ever" and estimated it at $150,000. Why not tell him the truth and say that all those years of being compressed in the screw down holder probably damaged the card and he would be lucky to receive a numeric grade from PSA at all. I know it is the story that noone wants to hear, but it is the truth. He deserves that.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 04-30-2018 at 05:02 AM.
Old 04-30-2018, 07:20 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpopper View Post
Hi. I did not expect a discussion to be started so soon but here we are...

For those of you who don’t know me, my name is Greg Campbell. I run the eBay store Rookie-Parade and I am the owner of Purple Label, LLC. Our product was tested for the first time at the Shriners card show in Massachusetts this weekend to an overall positive response.

I am readily available to answer any questions. You can reach me on here or use the contact page on the website.

The site is about 99% complete. The database has full functionality as of right now. All stickered cards have a QR code which links the user directly to the website (which is very mobile friendly). Any of our certified cards can be looked up by serial number. You can find a full explanation of the sticker and exactly what it represents right on the home page.

At this time we are not accepting public submissions, but this will change in the near future. We are looking forward to making submissions fully accessible to everyone. As of right now, you will have to meet us in person at trade shows to receive the product.

As for my credentials, it would be unbecoming to boast about myself for representation of the company. If other people wish to list my accolades they are free to do so.

I will say this about our forward vision: we are going “full steam ahead” on this venture. I am looking to run a square and consistent operation only. This product will speak for itself. Get your hands on some Purple Label cards to really see the quality. I am not looking to put out a half-baked, ill-concocted service....the sticker is only for premium quality cards with great eye appeal that look nice for the grade.

As I said before, the website is still awaiting some content so stay tuned. Complete contact, business, and background info will be available very soon. Keep checking back.

I am excited to launch this and I would like to say thank you to everyone who is already supporting the brand.

Cheers,

Greg

VISIT OUR SITE:www.slabsticker.com
I wish you the best of luck. If people are silly enough to send stuff to grading companies to begin with why not charge them for a second opinion.
Old 04-30-2018, 11:10 AM
Peter Spaeth

Useless in my humble opinion.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:02 PM
larrydavidfan33

Default Sticker

I still don't understand what the sticker means and what I do once I get it ? Is a sticker card guaranteed to gain a point ? Does it sell for more ? Is this even legal ?
Old 04-30-2018, 12:55 PM
Henry Nich.ols

I wanna purple sticker, I need a purple sticker.
Old 04-30-2018, 03:31 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

How long until cards are listed on ebay with a description stating, "Undergraded? Resubmit? This example is clearly an under-stickered card. It got a purple, but it should've received at least a red sticker."

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 04-30-2018, 05:53 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

So now some in the hobby want to further grade cards that someone already paid to have graded? People amaze me with the avenues they will pursue to make a buck. A grading of the grade?? Goodness, I am still somewhat skeptical about TPGing to begin with, now someone wants to add this layer??
Old 04-30-2018, 05:56 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Si would say that's not just purple..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Si.jpg (70.0 KB, 723 views)
Old 05-01-2018, 12:43 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrydavidfan33 View Post
I still don't understand what the sticker means and what I do once I get it ? Is a sticker card guaranteed to gain a point ? Does it sell for more ? Is this even legal ?
What would make you question the legality of placing a sticker on a graded card?
Old 05-01-2018, 02:50 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
What would make you question the legality of placing a sticker on a graded card?
Well, if PWCC patented the "High End" sticker designation, I am not sure someone else can put stickers on cards? Hell, I guess if PWCC did no such thing, we could ALL put stickers and smiley faces and anything else we want on cards to see if they will sell for more.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:54 PM
Peter Spaeth

I very much doubt a sticker saying High End is patentable. Or did I miss a sarcasm font.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-01-2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

A sticker for the really choice cards:

Or not...

Last edited by Exhibitman; 05-01-2018 at 04:34 PM.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:49 PM
je.sse @rnot

Yea I could maybe see a trademark for the phrase certified high end as it relates to cards. But I doubt they could patent the stickers. As for this new company I wish you luck but can't imagine many will be paying for this "service." I know I wont be.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:03 PM
larrydavidfan33

Thanks to those who have contributed to this thread hope I didn't start something here ? No offense to any veterans for asking green questions....Seems like a lot of passion im a happy new club54 member!! it's cool to have such a reservoir of knowledge at fingertips
Old 05-02-2018, 08:20 AM
Steve Birmingham

I haven't really decided on what I think about this.

With Coins, the Company is CAC, and they do provide a decent service. Coins have been graded for longer than cards, with all the same issues (shouldn't be a surprise right)
They've been graded for so long, that the "standards" have slipped for several years now, some of it is a need for "new" coins in an acceptable grade, some of it is a lack of coins that are all that great in middle grades. So a VG say 20 years ago would get a better grade today. (Not my opinion, I got that from an article by a very long time dealer. ) So a sticker from CAC actually in most cases does mean "if graded today it will probably grade higher"

I don't see quite the same dynamic in cards. Overall, cards are probably at a point where the standards have tightened up a bit. So I'm thinking that right now it isn't really necessary.
But.........someday it will be. Maybe sooner than later, there's close to 30 years of grading, and the standards have evolved as well as the way they're applied.
PSA got where they are by being "first" (Not actually, but first with some features and certainly first with good marketing)
So if a similar service to CAC is going to happen, and it will (Just did!) It's probably a good business move to start it now.

Now if only there was a sticker for "darn, they totally blew that one "......
Old 05-03-2018, 04:58 AM
Robert Williams

My main problem is the guy in charge of the grading applying the stickers to his own inventory, on cards that obviously don't deserve it. For that, I can't take this venture seriously. Maybe we need someone to grade the people that are grading the graders (tongue in cheek).
Old 05-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
My main problem is the guy in charge of the grading applying the stickers to his own inventory, on cards that obviously don't deserve it. For that, I can't take this venture seriously. Maybe we need someone to grade the people that are grading the graders (tongue in cheek).
Yeah, there is that.

I'm not sure how someone with a new company connected to grading would start though.
Do your own cards? - Yeah, there's some conflict there.
Have a friend let you do some cards? -Essentially the same problem
Advertise and see what business you get? - I'm not sure you'd get anyone without at least something to show them.

I've had a few ideas about grading for years now, realistically, I'm way too disorganized to make it work.
If I did give it a try though, I'd do a few of my own, but with a special serial number indicating that they were for testing/promotional purposes so they wouldn't be in the database as cards done in regular business.

Neither of the stickers currently out there have much if any separation from the people putting them on.
Old 05-03-2018, 04:54 PM
larrydavidfan33

I understand the concept now thanks for all those who contributed
Old 05-03-2018, 08:43 PM
Bill Gregory

Just when I thought third party grading was the silliest thing I'd ever seen in the hobby....

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:53 PM
Greg C

Default Stickers

Hello All and good evening,

Yes, a handful of my cards are stickered to get the ball rolling. I have put some stickered items in my eBay store for public viewing. I cannot see a more efficient form of advertisement. No cards are off the table for review. It does not matter who owns them, they are looked at with the same impartial eye. I own thousands of slabbed cards and the amount of my own that received stickers are of an extremely low percentage (nearing 1 percent).

Extrapolating forward, stickers will not be given out liberally to anyone, Period. I recently reviewed a friend’s entire collection and only 1 card found a place into the database. As much as I would love to sticker the hell out of everything, I just can’t. I would much prefer to put out a solid product and grow the brand through trust and quality.

Moving on:

For any sellers that feel they have cards that truly look nice for the grade, I want PURPLE LABEL in YOUR eBay stores. Private message me here on the board if you are interested in our service. We will be doing an exclusive submission opportunity to the members of this board.

Individual pricing will be $5 per review for cards valued up to $500. Cards valued $500 and up will be considered premium service and will have an upcharge. We will be sending out a PURPLE LABEL tee shirt to any Net54 members who participate in our initial pay service.

Substantial volume discounts will apply. Our most important focus this early on is to get our product in the hands of the dealers and collectors. We want the quality to be felt and seen. I have the big picture in mind, and personally want to make Purple Label your first 4th Party choice for years to come.

Cheers,

Greg

Visit: Slabsticker.com

Last edited by lowpopper; 05-03-2018 at 11:32 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 05-04-2018, 05:42 AM
Larry More.y

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpopper View Post
Hello All and good evening,

Yes, a handful of my cards are stickered to get the ball rolling. I have put some stickered items in my eBay store for public viewing. I cannot see a more efficient form of advertisement. No cards are off the table for review. It does not matter who owns them, they are looked at with the same impartial eye. I own thousands of slabbed cards and the amount of my own that received stickers are of an extremely low percentage (nearing 1 percent).

Extrapolating forward, stickers will not be given out liberally to anyone, Period. I recently reviewed a friend’s entire collection and only 1 card found a place into the database. As much as I would love to sticker the hell out of everything, I just can’t. I would much prefer to put out a solid product and grow the brand through trust and quality.

Moving on:

For any sellers that feel they have cards that truly look nice for the grade, I want PURPLE LABEL in YOUR eBay stores. Private message me here on the board if you are interested in our service. We will be doing an exclusive submission opportunity to the members of this board.

Individual pricing will be $5 per review for cards valued up to $500. Cards valued $500 and up will be considered premium service and will have an upcharge. We will be sending out a PURPLE LABEL tee shirt to any Net54 members who participate in our initial pay service.

Substantial volume discounts will apply. Our most important focus this early on is to get our product in the hands of the dealers and collectors. We want the quality to be felt and seen. I have the big picture in mind, and personally want to make Purple Label your first 4th Party choice for years to come.

Cheers,

Greg

Visit: Slabsticker.com
I am not clear, and your web site is not clear either. If a card is submitted to you and it is not awarded the purple label, does the submitter still pay? If only 1% of your cards have received a purple label, and assuming your inventory of graded cards is of similar quality to most other people's collections, it seems like a long shot to send cards in for what could be an illusive purple label.
Old 05-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Greg C

Default Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
I am not clear, and your web site is not clear either. If a card is submitted to you and it is not awarded the purple label, does the submitter still pay? If only 1% of your cards have received a purple label, and assuming your inventory of graded cards is of similar quality to most other people's collections, it seems like a long shot to send cards in for what could be an illusive purple label.
These are great points you bring up. Let me explain.

I realeased the actual percentage of my own stickered cards to show that I am not looking to abuse any privileges. Like I said previously, I am putting quality before quantity. Someone in my position could easily sticker a large portion of his own cards then say “here you go world”. This is the complete opposite of what I am trying to accomplish. Just under 1% of my cards were stickered because I can see the obvious conflict if too many of my own were done.

Our outlook is, from the data we were able to compile, that the top 10-20% of each grade is our target range. When submitting cards to us, please do not just send any and anything. We are not looking to waste any of our customers’ money. Be selective and only send what you truly think is nice for the grade.

To answer one of your questions directly, we are charging for a review, just like any other sticker or grading company would. This means you are charges the same amount wether or not a certification is awarded. If your card receives a sticker, you will not be charged an additional amount at. Individual cards will start at $5 per. The price can come down significantly even at 10 cards. This is not explained on the website because we are only offering mail in submissions to net54 members at this time.

Like a I said, I am more interested in getting the product out there than taking in large sums of money as we begin our initial takeoff. We want happy, return customers on every level.

Thank you Spokes, for addressing this topic. All are welcome to ask questions like this. That is what I am here for.

Greg Campbell

Purple Label, LLC

Visit: SLABSTICKER.COM
Old 05-04-2018, 08:47 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 'stache View Post
Just when I thought third party grading was the silliest thing I'd ever seen in the hobby....
+1, or 100. With due respect to the poster offering this service, in my opinion this could not be more ridiculous. I am supposed to pay money for an outside chance of getting a purple sticker representing a second third-party grader's opinion on whether a card is high end for the grade which anyone can see for himself from a good scan?

Old 05-04-2018, 09:39 AM
Dustin
Dustin Mar.ino

He also seems to be very selective of which questions get answered. I guess those questions got the purple sticker.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:51 AM
D@vid Fel@

If your eye is so good at deciding what is high end for the grade one would think a lot more than 1% of your collection would get a purple sticker. If you can’t pick out high end cards for your own collection why should I trust you to tell me what is high end for mine?
Old 05-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by felada View Post
If your eye is so good at deciding what is high end for the grade one would think a lot more than 1% of your collection would get a purple sticker. If you can’t pick out high end cards for your own collection why should I trust you to tell me what is high end for mine?
It's only a conflict of interest if "too many" of his own were stickered. No conflict to sticker some though, I guess. Why not just say "+++++++++++" in the listing? It's about as meaningful.

Old 05-04-2018, 10:23 AM
D@vid Fel@

Still waiting for other board memebers to tell us about his qualifications since he seems unwilling to do so.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:35 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Can I get a PWCC Certified High End and a Purple Label on the same card?
Old 05-04-2018, 10:44 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Can I get a PWCC Certified High End and a Purple Label on the same card?
And after that, you can get a dual graded SGC and PSA card. Slab surrounding slab, think of it.

Old 05-04-2018, 10:51 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
And after that, you can get a dual graded SGC and PSA card. Slab surrounding slab, think of it.
But who's going to certify the that?

SSS, Inc - Slabs Surrounding Slab.

Peter, you're a marketing genius!
Old 05-04-2018, 10:56 AM
Peter Spaeth

David this would be in lieu of a crackout or crossover. You send a PSA graded card to SGC and they put their own supersize slab and flip over it, and vice versa.