NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post. Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Watercooler Talk- ALL sports talk

Old 04-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Mike Lenart

Big win by my Rangers last night to advance. Congrats to Edmonton also. Nice to see the Blues in too.

Two big games today. They will be fun to watch.

Love the Stanley Cup playoffs. Always surprising.

Mike
Old 04-23-2017, 09:48 AM
D@le Irv*n

Although I had the CDN's in my pool, I am not disappointed they are out.

Happy to see St. Louis and the Oilers advance, too!

Hope the Leafs and Ottawa can get it done today as well, but I have more faith in Ottawa than I do the Leafs, unfortunately.

Just so you know, Ottawa and Boston is a 3pm ET start and the Leafs/Caps are at 7.
Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM

And then there were eight.

Not trying to single out the Boston fans as there's unruly behavior in way too many places in sports today, but it was sad to see the ice littered with rubbish after the Senators OT victory yesterday.

The tension will ratchet up another notch in this next round.

As a Ranger fan I'm hoping Brassard doesn't come back to haunt us, and that we can somehow control that amazing defenseman they've got.

The Capitals/Penguins series should be a real barn burner.

Good luck to everybody still in the hunt.