NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 05-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Rob

Hey Mike - I don't think you need to worry too much about fake 70s and 80s stuff. The PM-10 player pins (as shown above and probably more of Yankees than any other team) are faked quite often because some real deal examples are worth a lot of money. The book on the previous page, where I show my Mays, has 9 pages of Yankee pins. If you PM me your email address, I would be happy to send you pictures.

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 05-08-2017 at 04:23 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Rob

FWIW - I just did an ebay search for "yankees pinbacks." The search yielded 500+ matches with some good 70s-80s stuff. Do your homework....prices are all over the place. I noticed one $4 pin that someone wanted $432 for!
Old 05-09-2017, 10:42 AM
Rob

Default Reprint pins

Timely thread...I have a bunch of football pins from the 60's that I can barely give away. Nothing too rare or exceptional, but it got me do some research on Ebay to see what is out there and what things are selling for.

One discovery...I was shocked and disappointed to see how many reprint pins are being produced these days. How can you tell a reprint from the real deal? Aside from the seller telling you. I'm not a pin collector...I just buy things to have for a while then sell them when something else piques my interest...but if I was, I'd be very disappointed about this.

I know this isn't limited to pins...I was looking for a Gale Sayers rookie card over the weekend and the number of reprints I saw being offered for sale made me lose interest in the idea completely.

More of a rant than a question or productive contribution to the thread...Sorry.
Old 05-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
Timely thread...I have a bunch of football pins from the 60's that I can barely give away. Nothing too rare or exceptional, but it got me do some research on Ebay to see what is out there and what things are selling for.

One discovery...I was shocked and disappointed to see how many reprint pins are being produced these days. How can you tell a reprint from the real deal?

More of a rant than a question or productive contribution to the thread...Sorry.
I'd consider this a productive contribution

Can you give an example of a faked pin(s)? I don't think forgery pins are a huge problem in baseball. There IS one guy on ebay (pinzplus) who sells reproductions but he is up front about it. Now, if one of his repros then gets pawned off as authentic to someone else, that's another story...
Old 05-09-2017, 08:26 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo-ribay View Post
I'd consider this a productive contribution

Can you give an example of a faked pin(s)? I don't think forgery pins are a huge problem in baseball. There IS one guy on ebay (pinzplus) who sells reproductions but he is up front about it. Now, if one of his repros then gets pawned off as authentic to someone else, that's another story...
That's exactly what I was thinking...They all do seem to come from that one seller. He does state they are reprints...well to be honest he puts an innocuous "RP" in the subject line as opposed to the more offensive "Reprint" or "Repro". Then in the description he clarifies for those that may have overlooked the "RP" initially.

Example: Willie MAYS 1952 PM 10 RP *PIN* w/ Attach 1-3/4" N.Y. Giants Baseball Polo Var#1

What happens to all these reprints he's littering the market with? Is every buyer going to acknowledge they are reproductions when they go to sell? A seasoned pin collector may be able to immediately tell the difference between an original and reproduction...but a less seasoned pro may not be able to. And I doubt this guy has cornered the market on repro pins. Are there others out there who don't declare even an "RP"?
Old 05-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Rob

Also...Notice the frayed edges of the ribbon in that example. Honest attempt to create a vintage looking reproduction? Or an enticement to the next owner to flip as original?

Rob
Old 05-09-2017, 09:53 PM
Al

Default fakes

If someone wants to put these up for me that would be great ebay # 112401809845. A pinzplus repro and an oldie but goodie I actually bought this pin about a year ago to check it out 192177933913 Rob and I had a discussion about it. Still has the same fake age spots put on the front. Size is wrong and the back is a dead give away... When I had it in my hand I could tell right away it was fake. Very light, new shiny collet, and painted black in the back...

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..
Old 05-10-2017, 12:32 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
That's exactly what I was thinking...They all do seem to come from that one seller. He does state they are reprints...well to be honest he puts an innocuous "RP" in the subject line as opposed to the more offensive "Reprint" or "Repro". Then in the description he clarifies for those that may have overlooked the "RP" initially.

Example: Willie MAYS 1952 PM 10 RP *PIN* w/ Attach 1-3/4" N.Y. Giants Baseball Polo Var#1

What happens to all these reprints he's littering the market with? Is every buyer going to acknowledge they are reproductions when they go to sell? A seasoned pin collector may be able to immediately tell the difference between an original and reproduction...but a less seasoned pro may not be able to. And I doubt this guy has cornered the market on repro pins. Are there others out there who don't declare even an "RP"?
I happen to have that repro and the real deal. Even if the repro were artificially aged, it still wouldn't be "right" due to the size of the image and lettering. I don't know pinzplus's motivation for making these. I don't believe it's nefarious. I think he's just a guy with a button maker, trying to make a few bucks. The majority of his pins are "fantasy" items, using an image from, for example, an old Mays ad for Chesterfield cigarettes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-05-10 01.53.41.jpg (74.7 KB, 559 views)
Old 05-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Rob

Another characteristic of a real PM-10 is the "union bug" stamped on the back. Unfortunately not every real example got the stamp. Maybe about 50%, Al?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-05-10 02.03.08.jpg (75.8 KB, 555 views)
Old 05-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
If someone wants to put these up for me that would be great ebay # 112401809845. A pinzplus repro and an oldie but goodie I actually bought this pin about a year ago to check it out 192177933913 Rob and I had a discussion about it. Still has the same fake age spots put on the front. Size is wrong and the back is a dead give away... When I had it in my hand I could tell right away it was fake. Very light, new shiny collet, and painted black in the back...
Al mentioned these two. I don't collect Mantle but I'm pretty sure the "real deal" is a different size than the one being sold. The real Deal Mays is definitely a different size (2.125"). We discussed this Mays before...Al bought this exact pin just to make sure, determined it to be a repro and got his money back. My question is: is this the same seller or did it somehow change hands? If it is the same seller, he's not stating what he knows. That said, I've bought from this guy and he has always been fine.

I guess it comes down to homework, Rob. I can't say whether or not these secondary sellers know what they have. If that Mays was the right size and real, I'm hoping Al would let me win it since he already has the %$@*& thing!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l500.jpg (14.1 KB, 548 views)
File Type: jpg _12.jpg (22.4 KB, 556 views)
Old 05-10-2017, 01:55 PM
Al

Quote:
Al mentioned these two. I don't collect Mantle but I'm pretty sure the "real deal" is a different size than the one being sold. The real Deal Mays is definitely a different size (2.125"). We discussed this Mays before...Al bought this exact pin just to make sure, determined it to be a repro and got his money back. My question is: is this the same seller or did it somehow change hands? If it is the same seller, he's not stating what he knows. That said, I've bought from this guy and he has always been fine.

I guess it comes down to homework, Rob. I can't say whether or not these secondary sellers know what they have. If that Mays was the right size and real, I'm hoping Al would let me win it since he already has the %$@*& thing!
Rob,
Nope the Mantle 60 in 61 is 1 3/4 inch in size (Real Deal) the one being sold is also 1 3/4 in size. Side by side the fakes are kinda washed out in look. The images are a little blurry.
As for the Mays yes wrong size being sold 1 3/4 (Fake) 2 1/4 in size (real) and yes this is the pin I bought back about a year ago but not the same seller. Has the exact same (Fake) age spots on the front with a few more now... Amazing.
As for union Bugs yes a true indication of a real pin from the era, but like was said NOT all the REAL pins have them on it. You really have to collect for many years to have the feel and know the look of pins.. Yes around 50/50 as to having the union logo on the back....
As for winning pins sometimes someone has to open up that snapper purse a little wider my friend in order for the GOOD items to come to a collection!!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Old 05-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Rob

So Al, do you think the age spots on the Mays were put there by the creator (presumably pinzplus)? I don't. I think it is one of his pins that was maybe stored in a wet area. I really don't know, one way or another. I have several of his repros....I should experiment to see if I could create some fake age. I guess printing the pin with an image lifted of an old, aged pin makes sense but he doesn't seem to do that. His pins seem to be repros of mint examples (as shown).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l500.jpg (25.0 KB, 650 views)

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 05-10-2017 at 02:32 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Al

Quote:
So Al, do you think the age spots on the Mays were put there by the creator (presumably pinzplus)? I don't. I think it is one of his pins that was maybe stored in a wet area. I really don't know, one way or another. I have several of his repros....I should experiment to see if I could create some fake age. I guess printing the pin with an image lifted of an old, aged pin makes sense but he doesn't seem to do that. His pins seem to be repros of mint examples (as shown).
No I agree with you as to he (pinzplus) doesnt seem to age them himself. I believe he sells them looking brand new and OTHERS try and age them to make them look old.

Old 05-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Rob

A buddy of mine scooped up a real deal 2.125" Mays like the one above on a $100 BIN. I am soooooooo jealous.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:40 PM
Al

You mean like these 2! I had seen that pin and almost bought it.. That was a good buy...
Dont know if your watching it but the FAKE one is now at $67.00

Last edited by batsballsbases; 10-15-2019 at 07:57 AM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:38 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
You mean like these 2! I had seen that pin and almost bought it.. That was a good buy...
Dont know if your watching it but the FAKE one is now at $67.00
Yes, I saw that.

If you ever see that SF Mays again for 100 bucks, buy it and flip it to me for double.
Old 05-18-2017, 06:30 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Do you think this one could be flipped for double? I am tempted to try, but was hoping for free shipping...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/penn-state-v...EAAOSwEppURcsP
Old 05-18-2017, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Do you think this one could be flipped for double? I am tempted to try, but was hoping for free shipping...

Now THAT'S a good one!
Old 05-18-2017, 10:13 PM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post

Mark,
I believe if you could pay the 21c and remove the 52,000 you might have a chance at a double up.....

Old 05-21-2017, 02:50 PM
Rob

I can get brand new copies of Paul Muchinsky's book to you for $60, shipped. PM me if interested.

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 05-23-2017 at 06:02 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 03:15 PM
Rob

This guy:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0208.JPG (47.8 KB, 716 views)
Old 05-21-2017, 03:19 PM
Rob

Just noticed something interesting (to me) as I was thumbing through Paul's book. Note the 1959 World Series plastic pin and my Giants version. Until I just now saw the World Series pin, I had always thought my Giants to be 1970s. Back of pin is embossed Arrow Pennant San Angelo, Tex.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1343.jpg (75.2 KB, 733 views)

Last edited by ooo-ribay; 05-21-2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:32 PM
Jay Cee

Great thread and I've learned a lot.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0405.JPG (72.3 KB, 719 views)
Old 05-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Mike

Here's my pin collection. Its small and modern, but I love it and will always look to add to it.

Thanks to ooo-ribay, who has been a source of information to a pin novice like me, I habe placed a few bid on some Yankees pin backs from the 70s and 80s, so fingers crossed I win a couple. Thanks again for the advice and pin pics sir.

Mike

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 05-31-2017, 07:15 PM
Rob

Quote:
I can get brand new copies of Paul Muchinsky's book to you for $60, shipped. PM me if interested.
This "offer" will end Friday, at noon PST.
Old 06-08-2017, 05:08 AM
Rob

Here's my current wish/want/need list. I did pick up the OOH REE-BAY last night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-06-04 01.26.56.jpg (78.2 KB, 574 views)
Old 06-16-2017, 08:03 PM

A seller on eBay put up a 1969-1970 MLB Ernie Banks pin for a Buy-It-Now of $45 or Best Offer recently, I didn't pay attention to it because I just took for granted that is was the relatively easy to find 3 1/2" version that I already had. After a couple of days I looked at the listing again and noticed the seller described it as 2 1/4" in the fineprint, so that got my Spidey sense tingling. I noticed that the photo was cropped differently than the 3 1/2" version, so that convinced me that it was the uber rare small version. Rather than mess with the Best Offer and risk someone else buying it, I hit the Buy-It-Now. I would have been sick for a month if I screwed up and missed it. I still need the small Ron Santo, I've never seen one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Banks pin small.jpg (35.9 KB, 525 views)
File Type: jpg banks b & g.jpg (76.5 KB, 530 views)

Last edited by Cliff Bowman; 06-16-2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 06-16-2017, 09:09 PM
Rob

Good move, Cliff! I got my small Mays in a somewhat similar BIN.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Howard Chasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
I own a Clemente from the same "issue". The work was done by a single photographer. I had researched it some time ago and cannot recall his name right now. He was a team photographer for a professional sports team. He did a number of portraits of Major Leaguers. I own/have owned both pins and proof photos of Clemente, Mays, Rose, G. Perry and a number of Red Sox players. I spoke with the photographers nephew a few years back. He still has the negatives, but was a bit skeptical about speaking with me about them - perhaps because whatever was "released" had no license. I have had my eye out for these pins for over 20 years - they are EXTREMELY scarce. The brewers group pictured is the first time I recall seeing any Brewers. The style of the photograph is the giveaway - They are always - players in uniform set against a solid color background - VERY high quality posing and image quality. The pins I have seen are also different sizes. I have seen at least 1 "super size" image of Clemente.

While we are at it. I am attaching an image of a Clemente pin I have not seen before. It appears to be an early stadium pin. Anyone know anything about it?

Well,

Take a look at the photo that sold in the Hunt Clemente auction - image is the same format as the mystery pins - except this one is signed!! Harman studios - mystery solved!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 741.jpg (69.8 KB, 478 views)
Old 07-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcv123 View Post
Well,

Take a look at the photo that sold in the Hunt Clemente auction - image is the same format as the mystery pins - except this one is signed!! Harman studios - mystery solved!
Awesome!

Now....who were Harman Studios?
Old 08-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Mike Kendall

Default Help with these pins

This style of pin is difficult to find for baseball, although it appears to be somewhat easier to find for NFL and college teams. I believe they were distributed in the 1950's but would like to see other examples to narrow the time period down. Does anyone have examples of other teams that might help with my research? Rob (ooo-ribay) if anyone has the Giants example it would be you. Anyone have a Dodger, Cardinal, Tigers, Braves, Red Sox or White Sox example?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2298.jpg (75.8 KB, 510 views)
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Tom Stanton from The Road to Cooperstown
Old 08-04-2017, 08:02 AM
Mike

Love that Yankees pin.

Mike
Old 08-04-2017, 01:45 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK View Post
This style of pin is difficult to find for baseball, although it appears to be somewhat easier to find for NFL and college teams. I believe they were distributed in the 1950's but would like to see other examples to narrow the time period down. Does anyone have examples of other teams that might help with my research? Rob (ooo-ribay) if anyone has the Giants example it would be you. Anyone have a Dodger, Cardinal, Tigers, Braves, Red Sox or White Sox example?
Here's one, Mike. Dead center. I'm not 100% sure this is a BB pin and I'm not sure about most of the far left column either. I like that the one just to the left of my red and white pin with stars has crossed bats on the ribbons. That one could have been sold at both FB and BB games but mine, obviously, came from a BB vendor.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-07-07 02.11.17.jpg (75.4 KB, 461 views)
Old 08-04-2017, 03:29 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
Here's one, Mike. Dead center. I'm not 100% sure this is a BB pin and I'm not sure about most of the far left column either. I like that the one just to the left of my red and white pin with stars has crossed bats on the ribbons. That one could have been sold at both FB and BB games but mine, obviously, came from a BB vendor.
Rob I notice your Giants version looks like my Bears version in that the line is only at the top of the pin. Maybe the FB pins were designed that way and the BB with lines at top and bottom. I found a college version for sale on eBay and it follows the top and bottom style. Need to see more to figure this out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2304.JPG (77.3 KB, 460 views)
Baseball's appeal isn't complicated or confusing. It's about the beauty of the game; it's about heroes and family and friends; it's about being part of something larger than yourself, about tradition---receiving it and passing it; and it's about holding on to a bit of your childhood.

Old 08-04-2017, 05:19 PM
Rob

Quote:
Rob I notice your Giants version looks like my Bears version in that the line is only at the top of the pin. Maybe the FB pins were designed that way and the BB with lines at top and bottom. I found a college version for sale on eBay and it follows the top and bottom style. Need to see more to figure this out.
Could be, but I kinda doubt it. I think some of these pins were used for both. Wasn't there also a NY Yankees FB team? As you say, let's see some more!
Old 08-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
Could be, but I kinda doubt it. I think some of these pins were used for both. Wasn't there also a NY Yankees FB team? As you say, let's see some more!
I agree. We need to see more. I would however argue that your pin which reads "Scalp Those Giants" is a Washington Redskins pin based on the color and this pin. I would guess someone just added the bat. But I don't know for sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2306.jpg (69.2 KB, 452 views)

Old 08-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Rob

Quote:
I agree. We need to see more. I would however argue that your pin which reads "Scalp Those Giants" is a Washington Redskins pin based on the color and this pin. I would guess someone just added the bat. But I don't know for sure.

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...ight=Ooo-ribay
Old 08-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Mike

Quote:
Yes there was a NY Yankees football team Rob. I have never seen anything related to the team except for a pennant on eBay a few years back.

Mike
Old 08-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesjetsfan View Post
Yes there was a NY Yankees football team Rob. I have never seen anything related to the team except for a pennant on eBay a few years back.

Mike
Here you go Mike doesnt come up for sale that often but they did have a pin for the team....

Last edited by batsballsbases; 12-04-2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Mike

That is a gorgeous pin Al. Thanks for sharing.

Mike
Old 08-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Mike Kendall

Default Pin Mystery Solved

If anyone out there won Hakes Auction Lot of Washington Senators pins, I have discovered one is a High School Basketball pin. The pins are from the Muchinsky collection and the pin in question reads "Washington Senators Are The One in '71 Robert A. Pastrick". In his book, Paul stated the identity of Pastrick and his association with the Senators is unknown. That is because it has nothing to do with the baseball Senators. Robert Pastrick was mayor of East Chicago for over 30 years and one of the High Schools in the city was the EC Washington Senators. They were undefeated State Basketball Champs in 1971. Apparently the Mayor wanted to capitalize on their success with the pin. As a side note this team featured Pete Trgovich who went on to play for John Wooden at UCLA, Ulysses "Junior" Bridgeman who later played at Louisville and in the NBA, and Tim Stoddard who played basketball at North Carolina State on the NCAA Championship team with David Thompson and later pitched for 6 teams in MLB, including the 1983 World Champion Orioles. He thus is the only man to win both an NCAA basketball championship and a World Series. He also pitched for the 1984 Cubs who made their first post season appearance since 1945.

I wouldn't be surprised if this pin showed up on eBay as a Washington Senators pin and I wanted to let everyone know the true origin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2313.jpg (68.7 KB, 574 views)

Old 08-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Rob

Great info, Mike!
Old 08-17-2017, 11:36 AM
Rob

Whoopee

Well, I didn't have it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s-l500.jpg (43.5 KB, 505 views)
Old 08-17-2017, 12:24 PM
Mike H.

Congrats Rob!!! Nothing like filling a hole in your pinback collection.

Unless your one of the odd sort who don't collect pinbacks that is

Quote:
Whoopee

Well, I didn't have it.
Old 08-17-2017, 04:57 PM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkm90 View Post
Congrats Rob!!! Nothing like filling a hole in your pinback collection.
It was one I didn't have but it didn't give me a warm a fuzzy feeling like a Haller PM-10 would.
Old 08-17-2017, 05:23 PM
Mike Kendall

Quote:
Whoopee

Well, I didn't have it.
Always feels good to find one you didn't have. I am interested in this style of pin and would love to see other examples.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2350.jpg (76.5 KB, 489 views)

Old 09-24-2017, 06:00 PM
©hri$ $€X₮ŘΝ

Just thought I would bump this thread. Picked up two more for my set. Not a big ticket item, but I don't run into these too often (with the Dispatch/Pioneer Press ad).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Position pin.jpg (23.8 KB, 445 views)
File Type: jpg 40812a_lg.jpg (8.4 KB, 438 views)

1913 Cravats pennants

St. Paul Saints Game Used Bats and Memorabilia

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=180664
Old 12-23-2017, 09:50 PM
Mike

Thought I would refresh this thread with my first Photo Button purchase. Reggie, of course. Think I did good.

Mike

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2017, 02:03 PM
Mikeknapp

Can't go wrong with Jax

If you have any 1971 Pirate regular season game stubs (home or away games) please let me know what have!

1971 Pirates Game used bats Collection 18/18 (100%)
Old 12-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Mike

Thanks Mike.

I did some research on it to (go me!). Found its a Sports Photo Associates button from 1981. To get it, you would send in 1 dollar and a few 1981 Fleer baseball wrappers and get a pin. There was a checklist, so there were a few other players. I will look at the check list and try to grab all the Yankees on it.

Of course, I am sure you guys already knew that.

Mike