NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 02-07-2024, 12:27 AM

Default NOW POSTED - 2023 National Sports Collectors Convention Feature on SportsAntiques.com

Hello Carlton Hendricks here...Please know I have posted my feature on the 2023 National Sports Collectors Convention on my site www.SportsAntiques.com ...The feature includes 400 plus photos focusing primarily on antique sports relics...and there are two sub-features...the 3 Bills room and Carlton's pickups...Click the photo above to go there...As usual thank you Leon for the platform...Enjoy!
-Carlton

Old 02-07-2024, 06:27 AM
qualitycards

Carlton great re-cap of the show
Love that Motor Oil Basketball sign that you snagged
Old 02-07-2024, 09:30 AM
Joe Hunter

Default 2023 National

Thanks for posting, Carlton, enjoyed the photos.
Old 02-07-2024, 10:54 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Great write-ups and photos, Carlton!

As always, you've outdone yourself. It was great seeing you there (albeit briefly), and congrats on all the great pickups. Having seen that Gulf Basketball Ad Sign in person, I can vouch for the fact that it's a jaw-dropper!

https://www.youtube.com/@tsogreatness/videos
Old 02-08-2024, 11:41 AM

Hey Carlton...Great job as usual. It's fun to go back and revisit an event that was so much fun. I just wish I could find some of the things that you turn up. The biggest thrill is getting together with old friends and making a few new ones each year.
Old 02-08-2024, 08:30 PM

Default Thanks All

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words...really appreciate it...Yes Mark good to see you briefly...the whole show went by fast for me...

Old 02-09-2024, 02:24 PM

Default Spalding Trophy

Carlton -
I have tried to reply to our PM conversation but for some reason mine will not go through.
The items I was asking about was actual from a picture on the side of one of the pages in you Convention review - it was from a past convention.
I am interested in the baseball Spalding Trophies.
Any help you can give me will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Old 02-09-2024, 04:25 PM

Yes I asked you to send a photo or link...