NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 10-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Bobby Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBaseball View Post
they do not provide the service they say. As a percentage, they only track a few sets across the board and virually none on the Non Sport side. When you initially search you get VIP only (which means you have to buy the service to see) - then, it's not there. They only track after you request so they cannot go back say 4 years and give you pricing/results.

Robert Binder in rude and will tell you "you should have looked at the sets we provide before buying the service." Even though you cannot see what they track??

If you need some pricing email me and I will give it to you for FREE (only if they track that set). Do not send money to VCP as you will be disappointed.
I am really sorry we never covered 1971 Brady Bunch due to no one ever requested us to in the past. I offered to add it to the site and it would fill fairly fast because this is a common set which we see cards being offered for sell frequently. I again asked you what sets you would like us to cover for you and you never responded. Before we launched the Non-Sport section on VCP we put it out on here, PSA and our own board asking what sets they would like to have tracked on VCP about 2 years ago.

Any non paying member can check our site to see what sets we track and if we have sales results. You said you where "Duped" into paying for a yearly membership and we don't have any information for you and the only way to know what sets we cover is by paying. My big problem with you is on 2 occasions before you became a Yearly member you purchased our 24 hour membership. So I assume you had no problems with our service until you realized we did not track you Brady Bunch cards. Again I am sorry for this and have since added that set to the site for you and have begun tracking sales just for you. Are there any other sets you would like to see us cover for you just ask and it will be done.

If there are any other questions that any person would like to ask I will try my best to answer in not always welcomed but a straight answer.

Aloha,

Bobby
Old 10-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default yeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Oh my God!! Seriously??
Yeap...I think she's fairly attractive. I would friendly(=$0) bet a lot of the other board members think so too.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:06 PM

This message is hidden because xxxxxxxx is on your ignore list.

best feature ever.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:09 PM
R Dixon

Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Yeap...I think she's fairly attractive. I would friendly(=$0) bet a lot of the other board members think so too.
Put me on the list. What was this thread about again?
Old 10-23-2010, 06:10 PM
Steve Murray

Quote:

Create a poll.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Jeff

She's very attractive with the sound on mute.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 10-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
She's very attractive with the sound on mute.
And the picture turned off.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Jeff

Quote:
And the picture turned off.
No, you can leave the picture on. However some people may be offended by the fact she's has probably been deer hunting before.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 10-23-2010, 06:49 PM

Honestly, I don't collect much anymore, yet I find this one of the most entertaining message boards. Great crew you've got here Leon and yes Palin +1
Old 10-23-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankeefan51 View Post
Rob D

We graduated Magna Cum Laude- Wharton University of PA
We also hold a graduate degree from Insead in France

Where did you earn your trade school degree?

When they bury you- we suspect your tombstone will state:

Graduate-Garbage U

Is it true that you and your fellow alumni always have a sip of rat poison
at dinner? We hear it is now available in multiple flavors
You are the kind of person that has to put down others to make themselves feel better. The kind of person that has to toss in people's face what you have and what you do and what you say the other does not have.
In short you are a great big piece of self-aggrandizing shit.
It doesnt matter where I received my degrees from. It does not matter what I do or how much money I make. At the end of the day I can lay my head down to sleep feeling good that I feel I have made a positive impact on society.
It does not matter where you went to school. It does not matter how much money you make. What matters is if you leave the world a better place than you found it. I can and I do it everyday, and I can do that without having to talk down to others. Can you say that? I doubt it.
It seems you sell cards. I would not buy air in a jug from you if you were giving it away. Your attitude is an affront to decency. If I had to bet I would say you are, deep down, an insecure and rootless individual, and I have no use for you.

Last edited by arexcrooke; 10-23-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
I wouldn't be a member of any organization that would have her as a member.
+1
Old 10-23-2010, 07:35 PM

I have found VCP to be very helpful and has saved me mucho money. It is worthwhile to have and probably worth the cost to most, whether they spend alot or not that much.

Frank
Old 10-23-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeadcock View Post
I have found VCP to be very helpful and has saved me mucho money. It is worthwhile to have and probably worth the cost to most, whether they spend alot or not that much.

Frank
I agree. If it saves me $12 once a month on a card then just by that it is worth it.
However, the ability to check prices and to get an idea about the general market on cards is well worth the monthly membership.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by arexcrooke View Post
You are the kind of person that has to put down others to make themselves feel better. The kind of person that has to toss in people's face what you have and what you do and what you say the other does not have.
In short you are a great big piece of self-aggrandizing shit.
It doesnt matter where I received my degrees from. It does not matter what I do or how much money I make. At the end of the day I can lay my head down to sleep feeling good that I feel I have made a positive impact on society.
It does not matter where you went to school. It does not matter how much money you make. What matters is if you leave the world a better place than you found it. I can and I do it everyday, and I can do that without having to talk down to others. Can you say that? I doubt it.
It seems you sell cards. I would not buy air in a jug from you if you were giving it away. Your attitude is an affront to decency. If I had to bet I would say you are, deep down, an insecure and rootless individual, and I have no use for you.

New guy = Tilting at windmills

Old 10-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Quote:
I wouldn't be a member of any organization that would have her as a member.
Word.

Edited to add: but then again, I wouldn't be a member of any organization that would have Nancy Pelosi as a member either.

Last edited by calvindog; 10-23-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 08:56 PM

Quote:
I find Palin attractive as well. My problem (politics aside) is that I prefer demure women. Of course, demure politicians of any gender are pretty tough to find.

Mark
Old 10-23-2010, 09:16 PM

JimVB
Lol you are probably right. I shouldn't let people like him get me rilled up but it happens.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:04 PM
David

Default 33 sets and counting Bobby Blunder

Too many sets to track I guess. The non sport community must not give you any business. You might think about logging every freakin' set from 1880's to 1970's to attract a new customer base.

Problem with your program is that youo cannot go back and track sets. If I want to see what a 1933 Indian Gum card sold for yesterday, I can get that. Retrieve that last 4 years of data - that would impress me!

Last edited by OldSchoolBaseball; 10-23-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Bobby Binder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchoolBaseball View Post
Problem with your program is that youo cannot go back and track sets. If I want to see what a 1933 Indian Gum card sold for yesterday, I can get that.
Yes you can get that but once the 90 days has passed you can no longer get that on eBay but you will on VCP with an image of the card that sold.

We track information for our members and have been asked numerous times to add sets which we have done so gladly. Again if there are any other particular sets besides the Brady Bunch which we added that you would like us to track for you?
Old 10-23-2010, 11:02 PM
Bilko Glasier

Quote:
she looks mighty fine to me

Old 10-23-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilko g View Post
she looks mighty fine to me

yikes!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sarahpalin.jpg (46.3 KB, 185 views)
Old 10-23-2010, 11:33 PM
Bilko Glasier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaiko View Post
yikes!!

Last edited by Bilko G; 10-23-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:05 AM
David McDonald

She can see Russia from her balcony.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:37 AM
Barry Sloate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilko G View Post

That's a very Liberal display of cleavage for a Conservative.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:42 AM
Rich Klein

Default Although she is too young for me

John McCain's daughter is to me more real and even prettier.

And she attended the some university I did -- albeit nearly 30 years apart

Rich