NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Autographs & Game Used B/S/T

Old 01-25-2023, 01:14 PM
Mike

Arrow FS: Ben Wade and Carden Gillenwater Framed Auto's with Beckett Certs

Hi and thanks for stopping by.......

I've got framed autographed pictures of each of these gentlemen just waitin' to brighten up someone's wall or office!!. Beckett certification on each (verified, see for yourselfhttps://www.beckett-authentication.c...fy-certificate)

Ben Wade cert. no. U06530

Carden Gillenwater cert. no. T57261

However, they arrived to me as you see frame and all, so I am unsure on the date of the photographs as I have not opened these up. (*please note* those are reflections on the front, best I could do with my lighting, they are NOT scratched/scuffed)

Double good news....free shipping! and plexiglass on the front of each, no glass involved. Additionally, I will take utmost care when shipping to ensure safe delivery.

Asking $35 each or $60 for the pair.

Best regards....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BenWadefront.jpg (46.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg benwadeback.jpg (31.5 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg benwadecertnumber.jpg (112.3 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg benwadematchingticket.jpg (155.6 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg CardenGillenwaterfront.jpg (192.8 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg cardengillenwaterback.jpg (36.9 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg cardengillenwatercertnumber.jpg (113.3 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg cardengillenwatermatchingticket.jpg (46.8 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey; 01-26-2023 at 10:32 AM. Reason: pricing
Old 01-26-2023, 10:32 AM
Mike

bumped the price down

Tags
autograph, brooklyn dodgers, certified