NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Administrator

Default Thanks for the participation

Posted By: leon

Today, after my ranting, we will easily do 3x-4x the number of posts over the previous 5-6 days (individually). I know folks have stuff to say.....Heck, only half the posts are mine so the other half are legit.....Also, there was a long drought in the BST area after all of our complaining. It looks like we are over that too....Overall I still think we have the best vintage baseball card board on the net. I have looked hard and just don't see other ones with the knowledge base of this one or the consistent participation. Thanks again folks....we all appreciate it.... And there are no changes made to anything....please feel free to post in the correct area's of the BST and bump your post appropriately...(Brad- we know you are looking for V117's) regards all

Old 05-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Posted By: barry arnold

yes indeed, the best vintage baseball card board on the net!

sounds good----and accurate!

barry

Old 05-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: RayB

Leon,
I appreciate your active efforts to keep this Board on Topic. Encouraging those among us to share the vast knowledge is vital.
Thanks.
Please email me at aja4rayb@msn.com
I'd like to take a moment to talk about uploading card images without bogging down the Board to do so.

I ponied up a thread on Diamond Stars tonight also and hope others will take up on your call for regular participation on the regular Boards.
RayB

Old 05-17-2006, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: peter ullman

the best jerry...the best! just like the yankees!

pete in mn

Old 05-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Shawn Adkins

Yup, the best vintage board on the net. A great resource for anyone remotely interested in prewar material. It's even helped me to branch out and collect a 2nd set....wow! It won't be solid T205 info from me for much longer...just as soon as I can get these last few pieces of the puzzle figured out.

Shawn

Old 05-17-2006, 10:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Frank Evanov

Thank you for this board. It was a big factor in my re-focusing my collecting from the 50's and 60's to the early 20th Century.

Frank

Old 05-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Administrator

Posted By: dd

Excellence in action.

Old 05-18-2006, 09:52 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Greg

Thank you Leon for such a great forum. I'm glad that things haven't changed. I'm one of those professional lurkers, not from a lack of willingness to participate, but more out of ignorance as I've only been collecting for a little over a year now. This board has been a wealth of information and has been a learning process in and by itself.

Now if anyone wants to talk pre-war Breweriana, I'll talk your ear off. In the meantime, I'll continue to learn as much as I can.

thanks again,
Greg