NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 08-22-2016, 06:57 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULLINS5 View Post
Kevin, if it is OK with Leon, I will share names. Otherwise, I'd like to just help validate that what Bobby posted is accurate.
I understand, fair enough...
Old 08-22-2016, 07:00 PM
D@le Irv*n

I have not looked at Begsu's post, nor do I want to being a cat/animal fan.

I will say however, these threads must stop and desist or I fear it will happen what happened to another forum I belonged to.

One guy who ran a sled site (snowmobile) got sick of all the moderation it required to run it. He had to ban people, stick up for people, appease the contributing members, etc, etc, etc.

When he got tired of that he sold the site and started another sled site, only this site had zero rules/moderation. He thought it could/would self moderate thinking that most people would have a degree of respect/decency for each other and keep personal attacks on family, jobs, etc, etc, out of posts.

Long story short, it didn't work, (big surprise!) and he has now sold that site and is no longer running any site that I am aware of?

What I am trying to say is, running one of these sites like, Leon's Net54, is not easy. (I was a moderator on a somewhat open/unmoderated atv site) It takes a lot of work and is time consuming, let alone having to deal with certain personalities, constant PM's, updates, upgrades, problems and of course trying to gain/retain contributing/paying advertising members to help pay for things.

I belong to a few other card sites but this is the one I frequent 99.9% of the time, so in saying that, I think we all need to be careful what we say and do on here, how we treat each other and especially how we treat, Leon, or like the sled sites I mentioned above, one day, Leon is going to say, enough of this sh*t, I am out of here!
Old 08-22-2016, 07:09 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
Patrick- So give specifics. You have made some accusations so who exactly are you talking about? This almost seems like elementary school, not professional like... Kevin Mize
I thought the exact same thing Kevin. It seems so grade school, with some of the crap that was pulled. They hardly acted like any adults. I'm almost 50 years old. I don't have time for the crap.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Geordie Calvert

As a former CBT member and someone who had the keys to the place for a short time, I may as well chime in.

First, let me 100% emphatically got on the record with this: calling someone at work or home over disagreements or personality conflicts on a message board is 100% a scumbag move. I for one would never consider doing that to someone. I spoke with Bobby about this exact thing, and he and I are good on that. I said this to Bobby privately, and Patrick, I will say this to you publicly: I am sorry you had to endure that. It's not funny, it's not cool, it's disgusting.

Now for CBT. Briefly, it was made up almost exclusively of people who wanted and were allowed the freedom to speak their minds, colorful real-world language and all. Some were banned CU members, but hardly most. Several more had at one time or another been banned/suspended, but had been allowed back on the site. I was one of those (because of things I said to/about BBG). People and topics were discussed just like they are in the real world, and the discussion wasn't always flattering.

I'll leave it at that. CBT was there, and now it's not - that's probably a good thing. It served a purpose for a time, and it was an outlet to speak freely about a wide range of topics. The vast majority of those topics were benign, but obviously some weren't.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:24 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
I understand, fair enough...
While there is no rule against members naming names, if their own name is by their post, I would just as soon not hash out CU, or other venue, issues here. I won't say not to....but would prefer to stay to most stuff pertaining to what goes on here. I would also prefer more card related threads but such is life. Happy collecting...
Old 08-22-2016, 07:45 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

considering the similarity of names:

the Bobby that is being referred to lately in this thread is NOT me.

believe that is member w/ handle BobbyW

just want this to be crystal clear.
Old 08-22-2016, 07:57 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by begsu1013 View Post
considering the similarity of names:

the Bobby that is being referred to lately in this thread is NOT me.

believe that is member w/ handle BobbyW

just want this to be crystal clear.
My apologies Bob. I didn't mean to derail "your" thread. Glad you are back.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:04 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

I just worry that too many members are exposing themselves as little league parents.

Play Ball

- and as Leon said, "Happy Collecting."

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente
Old 08-22-2016, 08:04 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNP777 View Post
As a former CBT member and someone who had the keys to the place for a short time, I may as well chime in.

First, let me 100% emphatically got on the record with this: calling someone at work or home over disagreements or personality conflicts on a message board is 100% a scumbag move. I for one would never consider doing that to someone. I spoke with Bobby about this exact thing, and he and I are good on that. I said this to Bobby privately, and Patrick, I will say this to you publicly: I am sorry you had to endure that. It's not funny, it's not cool, it's disgusting.

Now for CBT. Briefly, it was made up almost exclusively of people who wanted and were allowed the freedom to speak their minds, colorful real-world language and all. Some were banned CU members, but hardly most. Several more had at one time or another been banned/suspended, but had been allowed back on the site. I was one of those (because of things I said to/about BBG). People and topics were discussed just like they are in the real world, and the discussion wasn't always flattering.

I'll leave it at that. CBT was there, and now it's not - that's probably a good thing. It served a purpose for a time, and it was an outlet to speak freely about a wide range of topics. The vast majority of those topics were benign, but obviously some weren't.
I specifically remember a thread where yankeeno7 took a photo from Bobby's facebook page, edited it, and posted it for laughs. If my memory is correct you went to his page, too, and commented on an old mullet picture. It was in that same thread that Bobby's workplace was revealed and shortly after that someone supposedly called Bobby's workplace.

Topics on that site were not discussed like they are in the real world (at least I certainly hope not). As a mod you let way too much go and that speaks to your character. At least Leon put his foot down on the cat picture, but you couldn't do the same on so many posts, especially ones where mentally challenged people were mocked.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:06 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

you aren't derailing anything.

that was done several days ago,

just got a text from someone asking "who was it that called your work and what's that all about?"

easy mistake if someone was perusing the thread quickly,

so just chimed in real quick to make that clear is all.

so, by all means... feel free to proceed.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:10 PM
Robert Williams

CBT was a repulsive board. It was like a contest to see who could act like Beavis and Butthead the closest!! Maybe some can learn a thing or two about how to act and treat people. That would be great!

PS - yea I had a mullet. Like I said, I'm almost 50.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:24 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
CBT was a repulsive board. It was like a contest to see who could act like Beavis and Butthead the closest!! Maybe some can learn a thing or two about how to act and treat people. That would be great!

PS - yea I had a mullet. Like I said, I'm almost 50.
Mullet, hell yes. Didn't we all have one in the 80's. Way better than the full ring of hair I have now.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:32 PM
Geordie Calvert

Quote:
I specifically remember a thread where yankeeno7 took a photo from Bobby's facebook page, edited it, and posted it for laughs. If my memory is correct you went to his page, too, and commented on an old mullet picture. It was in that same thread that Bobby's workplace was revealed and shortly after that someone supposedly called Bobby's workplace.

Topics on that site were not discussed like they are in the real world (at least I certainly hope not). As a mod you let way too much go and that speaks to your character. At least Leon put his foot down on the cat picture, but you couldn't do the same on so many posts, especially ones where mentally challenged people were mocked.
Patrick, I did go to Bobby's page, which as of this moment is still absolutely public and accessible by people he is not 'friends' with. Pictures, timeline, etc. He has been told this before. As for his workplace being talked about, that was also in his public profile so it was discussed. I don't know who called Bobby at work, zero clue at all, but it 100% stinks that it happened.

Did I comment on Bobby's mullet? I'm sure I did. Not gonna lie, mullets are funny. A great many hairstyles (when I had hair) and clothes I used to wear when I was younger are pretty funny, too. I remember when I was in the Air Force I had bangs that I'd grown down below my chin. Used to plaster the hair around the side of my head so I would be within regulations. I would expect to get some laughter thrown my way if I was to throw some of those pictures up. I look at them myself and wonder "what the heck was I thinking???"

eta: the mullet picture's still there, too. As mullets go, it's way better than most!

Topics on that site were absolutely a reflection of the world we live in. We even had a politics/religion subforum. There were a great many very heated disagreements between CBT members, and a great many other people and topics were discussed and comments were sometimes unflattering - just like the real world. Yes, in a perfect world people would get along and not have differences. People would be building each other up rather than tearing them down. But that's not the world we live in.

I'm not aware of the mentally challenged being mocked, but if you say it happened then I suppose it did. Moderation there was light for the most part, so on occasion there were things, pictures and topics being discussed that some would not find to their liking. Eta: there were also LOTS more topics and threads that were not the cesspool that Bobby describes.

Last edited by TNP777; 08-22-2016 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-22-2016, 08:40 PM
Al Richter

I forget , what is this thread about ?
Old 08-22-2016, 08:44 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Quote:
Patrick, I did go to Bobby's page, which as of this moment is still absolutely public and accessible by people he is not 'friends' with. Pictures, timeline, etc. He has been told this before. As for his workplace being talked about, that was also in his public profile so it was discussed. I don't know who called Bobby at work, zero clue at all, but it 100% stinks that it happened.

Did I comment on Bobby's mullet? I'm sure I did. Not gonna lie, mullets are funny. A great many hairstyles (when I had hair) and clothes I used to wear when I was younger are pretty funny, too. I remember when I was in the Air Force I had bangs that I'd grown down below my chin. Used to plaster the hair around the side of my head so I would be within regulations. I would expect to get some laughter thrown my way if I was to throw some of those pictures up. I look at them myself and wonder "what the heck was I thinking???"

Topics on that site were absolutely a reflection of the world we live in. We even had a politics/religion subforum. There were a great many very heated disagreements between CBT members, and a great many other people and topics were discussed, and comments were sometimes unflattering - just like the real world. Yes, in a perfect world people would get along and not have differences. People would be building each other up rather than tearing them down. But that's not the world we live in.

I'm not aware of the mentally challenged being mocked, but if you say it happened, then it probably did. Moderation there was light for the most part, so things, pictures and topics were discussed that some would not find to their liking.
You were an active member of a site which advocated tearing people down and causing mischief on other forums, such as CU. You simply cannot say that site was a place for real world discussions. Jokes about the gay community, the mentally handicap, suicide - ALL directed at collectors on other forums was downright unacceptable.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:00 PM
Geordie Calvert

Patrick, I'm sorry you are and were offended. I sincerely am. People said things there that weren't very nice (and downright ignorant) sometimes. People used to say those things on CU, but that was done away with, so they went to CBT. I certainly didn't start the site, but yes, I was an active member there. Frustration and anger that wasn't allowed to be expressed on CU was vented in a place where it was allowed. That wasn't your cup of tea, and I understand and accept that.

Mocking people because of their sexual orientation, religion, race, handicap, etc is never okay, but some did it. Some do it in the real world, too, although as we evolve as a society it's thankfully becoming more and more unacceptable to do so. I used to say and believe some horrible things when I was younger and immature and ignorant. My goal now is to not say (or even think) those things, both in my corner of the world and online.

Last edited by TNP777; 08-22-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:13 PM
Barry Jock

Quote:

Ok, here is my side....

Did I draw on Bobby's pic and post it? I admit, yes I did. Was it childish? Yes, it was. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, I did take it down SOON after I posted it. I did the "paint" on his pic to actually make him unrecognizable but again, if my memory serves me correctly, it was AFTER someone posted his public FB pic. I realized it was not so appropriate even though I made him unrecognizable and took the pic down.

But know this - I would absolutely NEVER call a person's work or home to make their real life difficult. That's just not me. And I would be happy to provide Leon all of my phone records from the said time to prove that I did not. I say Leon because he is an impartial party and this is his board and someone everyone here would trust.

Yes, I have had my hashes with Bobby. No need for me to get into those things. And no need to get into the story of why this all happened and what happened afterwards. If you are really that interested in knowing, feel free to PM me but I will not make this a public circus.

Also, Patrick, you are wrong about something else. I NEVER posted on Bobby's facebook.

Patrick, I do not understand why you are telling Bobby's story. If he wants to make it public that is fine with me. I thought you were telling your own story. But it's fine. I have no problem admitting what I have done whether it be good, bad, or indifferent.

Also, I think it is important people should know that I did not go on Facebook to search out Bobby. I could have cared less. We both belonged to a PSA collector's page. I saw the name and went to CBT to ask if that was really him.

Bobby, if you want a public apology here it is....I am sorry that I was childish and drew on your pic. I meant no harm by it. It was a goofy thing to do and I did make it so it could not recognize who you were and I did take it down soon after. Please know that I would never call your work or home. I am not a stylish person but that for sure is not my style.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:24 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeno7 View Post
Ok, here is my side....

Did I draw on Bobby's pic and post it? I admit, yes I did. Was it childish? Yes, it was. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, I did take it down SOON after I posted it. I did the "paint" on his pic to actually make him unrecognizable but again, if my memory serves me correctly, it was AFTER someone posted his public FB pic. I realized it was not so appropriate even though I made him unrecognizable and took the pic down.

But know this - I would absolutely NEVER call a person's work or home to make their real life difficult. That's just not me. And I would be happy to provide Leon all of my phone records from the said time to prove that I did not. I say Leon because he is an impartial party and this is his board and someone everyone here would trust.

Yes, I have had my hashes with Bobby. No need for me to get into those things. And no need to get into the story of why this all happened and what happened afterwards. If you are really that interested in knowing, feel free to PM me but I will not make this a public circus.

Also, Patrick, you are wrong about something else. I NEVER posted on Bobby's facebook.

Patrick, I do not understand why you are telling Bobby's story. If he wants to make it public that is fine with me. I thought you were telling your own story. But it's fine. I have no problem admitting what I have done whether it be good, bad, or indifferent.

Also, I think it is important people should know that I did not go on Facebook to search out Bobby. I could have cared less. We both belonged to a PSA collector's page. I saw the name and went to CBT to ask if that was really him.

Bobby, if you want a public apology here it is....I am sorry that I was childish and drew on your pic. I meant no harm by it. It was a goofy thing to do and I did make it so it could not recognize who you were and I did take it down soon after. Please know that I would never call your work or home. I am not a stylish person but that for sure is not my style.
Never said you posted on his Facebook.

Doesn't seem like the paint was to make him unrecognizable (I edited out the pic).

Old 08-22-2016, 09:27 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Or how about when you encouraged members to go to my 1989 Hockey thread and praise me so that I would spend more money on the project? Who does that to a fellow collector?

Old 08-22-2016, 09:39 PM
Barry Jock

Quote:
Or how about when you encouraged members to go to my 1989 Hockey thread and praise me so that I would spend more money on the project? Who does that to a fellow collector?

Yes, I admit that I went with the crowd regardless if it was tasteful or tasteless. I wont deny anything.

But I think if you want to post screenshots of dirty laundry, I think it would only be fair that you PM me who gave you those. Im not mad at them but I would like to know.

And if I hurt your feelings, PM me about it.
Im not sure why you are singling me out. We have never even shared PMs here or on CU. You are acting like Im the only bad guy.

People do talk whether it be on public forums, private forums, PMs, on the phone, what ever. Sometimes the discussions are not favorable to certain people. I saw something I thought ridiculous and I commented on something ridiculous. Opinions are like....well, you know the saying.

People have made fun of me collecting cards for years. Im sure not going to let it bother me. And if it bothers you that someone laughs at what you collect, then I will publicly apologize to you as well....Im sorry.
Old 08-22-2016, 09:48 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

excuse me ladies....

this thread was supposed to be about me and how big of an @sshole ** I ** am!

you gals need to quit stealing my thunder.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:02 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Quote:

excuse me ladies....

Sorry Bob.

The only reason I visited this thread is because it was brought to my attention that Dan Bessette (DBesse27) has been saying here on net54 that there are rumors I called Bobby's place of work. I don't believe it for one bit that these rumors are legit, I think he and his CU buddies are just trying to stir the pot here like they have over on CU.

After work and spending time with my son I only get a couple hours a week to devote to my collecting. I don't have time to deal with their childish, amateurish, and downright vindictive behavior - and I'm pretty sick of it.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:05 PM
Geordie Calvert

Patrick, for what it's worth: you might very well be the last person that I would have suspected or accused of calling his place of employment.
Old 08-22-2016, 10:53 PM
Patr1ck Mu111N5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeno7 View Post

People have made fun of me collecting cards for years. Im sure not going to let it bother me. And if it bothers you that someone laughs at what you collect, then I will publicly apologize to you as well....Im sorry.
This isn't a matter of making fun of someone who collects cards, we all have experienced this and it's usually all in good fun, ie: wife not understanding our cardboard passion, but what you all did is one of the most disrespectful things I've encountered in my life.

For those who may not know, I started a project of building a 1989 Topps Hockey set, goal all PSA 10 and all cards pulled from packs. These guys encouraged others to praise the progress of the set on CU in an effort to keep me motivated and "waste more money" on the project. - so all along I'm thinking, wow these guys actually find this as interesting as I do, but in reality they were making fun of it and enjoying the amount of money "wasted"

Unless someone posts something that needs to be addressed I'm not posting anymore to this thread. Happy collecting.

Last edited by MULLINS5; 08-22-2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:32 AM
Dan Bl@u

Old 08-23-2016, 06:22 AM
Sam Sw@rtz

Damn. CBT sounds worse than MySpace.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:28 AM
Ben North

Quote:

excuse me ladies....

To keep you in the discussion in this post, what is up with deleting so many of your posts?
Old 08-23-2016, 11:09 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalman View Post
Damn. CBT sounds worse than MySpace.
It was pretty bad. Alot of vulgarity. Alot of making fun of people. Imagine a website that took all the banned assholes from PSA and they put them all on their own website. Yea, it was that shitty.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:59 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
Where is the outrage over Hande Kader? Google her if you don't know the story, and try not to throw your Cheerios up
Not real sure what this has to do with the topic of discussion, but let me give you a little biology lesson. Women have 2 X chromosomes (XX). Men have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome (XY). Taking hormones to grow breasts and/or cutting off your penis does not change a him into a her. Now, there are chromosomal disorders, but that is not the case here. Not trying to take away from the disgusting event that happened, just clarifying a silly comment.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:59 PM
Geordie Calvert

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
It was pretty bad. Alot of vulgarity. Alot of making fun of people. Imagine a website that took all the banned assholes from PSA and they put them all on their own website. Yea, it was that shitty.
Did you really just use vulgarity to denigrate a site that used vulgarity?

And where else were the banned iceholes supposed to go? Quit the hobby? Heck, since they were bammed from CU, they didn't even have a place to go to announce they were quitting the hobby!

Seriously, though. The place was started by Matt (lawnmowerman) as a place for friends to hang out without many of the restrictions of other boards. Yes, there were many bammed CU members there (but WAY more members that had full posting privileges there and elsewhere). Yes, there were inappropriate things said and pictures posted in one subforum. But don't paint the place like that's all it was - that's not close to truthful, and I think the site's detractors know that. I know people tend to focus on the controversial things but proper recognition should be given for the many things that had nothing to do with the 'bad' stuff.
Old 08-23-2016, 03:01 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Did you really just use vulgarity to denigrate a site that used vulgarity?

And where else were the banned iceholes supposed to go? Quit the hobby? Heck, since they were bammed from CU, they didn't even have a place to go to announce they were quitting the hobby!

Seriously, though. The place was started by Matt (lawnmowerman) as a place for friends to hang out without many of the restrictions of other boards. Yes, there were many bammed CU members there (but WAY more members that had full posting privileges there and elsewhere). Yes, there were inappropriate things said and pictures posted in one subforum. But don't paint the place like that's all it was - that's not close to truthful, and I think the site's detractors know that. I know people tend to focus on the controversial things but proper recognition should be given for the many things that had nothing to do with the 'bad' stuff.
Touche...you got me on my one word. However, don't paint it out like the board was watching the musical "The Sound of Music". It was one of the most vile, foul mouthed boards I have ever seen. The few threads I read were talking about ripping off members personal body parts. It was also rare to see a thread WITHOUT foul language on it. To think talk like that is OK, is unacceptable. It was disgusting.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:22 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

i am traveling back today and simply watching all of this go down.

my responses and final thoughts on this entire debacle will be coming tomorrow afternoon.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:29 PM
Al Richter

The cat ? The CU debate ? CBT ? Chromosome structures ? Your Good Guy status ? I hope you can wrap it all up Bob
Old 08-23-2016, 04:32 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALR-bishop View Post
The cat ? The CU debate ? CBT ? Chromosome structures ? Your Good Guy status ? I hope you can wrap it all up Bob
What Al said plus deleting all the posts.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:44 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

i most certainly will.

but not typing it all via iphone, i can assure you.

thanks, bnorth.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:49 PM
Ben North

Quote:
i most certainly will.

but not typing it all via iphone, i can assure you.

thanks, bnorth.
I hear you Bob. I have posted a few times using my phone and it sucks. It usually takes a couple tries just to log in.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:54 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

but, i have never heard of CBT before this thread.

and was never a member there.

had zero part in what transpired w/ mullins, bobbyw and whoever.

this is the first ive heard about any of this...

will let them finish handling that themselves.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:54 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Damn, agree with Al.... I think it's been enough exposure, let's move on.....

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 08-23-2016 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Bob Davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
Not real sure what this has to do with the topic of discussion, but let me give you a little biology lesson. Women have 2 X chromosomes (XX). Men have 1 X and 1 Y chromosome (XY). Taking hormones to grow breasts and/or cutting off your penis does not change a him into a her. Now, there are chromosomal disorders, but that is not the case here. Not trying to take away from the disgusting event that happened, just clarifying a silly comment.
Wow, thanks so much for the Bio 101 lesson. You must be a really smart man.
I guessed "man", as I do not know what your chromosome breakdown currently is.

And I apologize for personally derailing this thread. Me bad, as it was so focused prior to my lone post.

Now I'll type very slowly so you can process and understand my point. Sometimes people seem to get much more upset at abuse of animals than abuse of people.
This thread seems to support that theory.