NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 08-01-2011, 06:49 PM

Default Anybody collect vintage tickets?

So I just recently started collecting vintage sports tickets and I must say I am hooked. I would be interested to see if there are any other collectors of tickets on the boards.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:17 PM
J.O.N

Not so much collecting tickets yet but I see the allure. I really would like something from the 1909 Pirates season.

It would be cool to have opening day of Forbes field. Or a world series ticket. Or just any ticket from that season for them.

My PM box might be full.

Email:
jcfowler6@zoominternet.net

Want list:
Prewar Pirates items
1909 Pirates
BF2 Wagner
Cracker Jack Wagner and Clarke

Love the hobby.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:07 PM

Default Vintage baseball tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagechris View Post
So I just recently started collecting vintage sports tickets and I must say I am hooked. I would be interested to see if there are any other collectors of tickets on the boards.
Hi Chris,

Yes, there are a few of us that collect vintage tickets on net54. I have been collecting vintage baseball tickets for over 39 years. Anything in particular you would like to see, PLMK?

BTW, my specialty is no-hitter tickets and tickets related to power pitching. I collect only regular game day tickets, no World Series or All-Star tickets. I do own a lot of older tickets.

Oldtickets Rick is another big collector of tickets. Hopefully he will check in as well.

Good collecting,
Scott
Old 08-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Dan Bretta

I collect tickets for the Lincoln minor league teams and the Nebraska Indians

1906 Lincoln Ducklings

A couple of Lincoln Athletics

1948 Exhibition Ticket Stub

And a Nebraska Indians - Only one I've ever seen.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:52 AM

I collect World Series and All Star game tickets. I've been collecting them for about 6 years. My prize is a 1907 Game 1 W.S. ticket. I also have a 1923 Game 6, which was the clincher for the first Yankees World Championship. And a 1920 Game 5, which was the game Wamby made his unassisted triple play.

I've really enjoyed collecting the tickets and feeling a link to some of the great baseball games.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:26 AM
qualitycards

Here's an 1890's Giants ticket

Old 08-04-2011, 08:48 AM
Chris
Ch.ris Pa.rtin

I have a ticket that says "I was there the night they honored Campy" from the benefit game played in L.A. I love that thing
Old 08-04-2011, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texigator View Post

I've really enjoyed collecting the tickets and feeling a link to some of the great baseball games.
This is what I really love about it. You just feel this great connection to the game when you have that ticket in your hand. I think about who might have gone to the game, the excitement they may have felt. The players actually playing in that game!

It just seems like such a great way to really connect to some of the historical moments in sports at an affordable price. I really like buying some inexpensive tickets and then looking at the box score for that game.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a group of tickets from the 60's and they were less than $4 each. I looked up the box scores and they were just very interesting. A Jim Bunning two hit shutout, Jim King hitting three HR's in a double header.

I started because I always wanted a ticket from the first Super Bowl I ever watched(XI). Then I got a Super Bowl I ticket and then got some baseball tickets, including a ticket to a Federal League game.

Just fun stuff!
Old 08-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Clint

Dan, those are awesome tickets. Love all of them. Can you make out the signature on the Ducklings ticket?

I collect pre-1960's tickets from Kansas. These are from what I consider the greatest modern baseball game played in Kansas.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wtt3.jpg (28.7 KB, 874 views)
File Type: jpg wtt1.jpg (26.3 KB, 874 views)
File Type: jpg ws3.jpg (27.9 KB, 872 views)
File Type: jpg wtt4.jpg (25.2 KB, 871 views)
Old 08-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Dan Bretta

Clint, the signature I believe is printed on but am not 100% sure...it's "Wm Holmes" <----Ducky Holmes.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:17 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by campyfan39 View Post
I have a ticket that says "I was there the night they honored Campy" from the benefit game played in L.A. I love that thing
I love the two I have also!

My Grand parents went to the game and I have them displayed in my office with a couple of stubs from the Dodgers on Sept 2, 1958 that my Mom & Dad went to at the LA Coliseum. My mom wrote (mine) & (Joe's) on them....3 years before I was born.

Now that they are no longer with us, it is comforting to have these tiny little family treasures to look at daily as a reminder, that time marches on pretty darn quickly and appreciate those times when Dodger baseball meant something to me. McCourt has cured me of my love affar with the Dodgers however.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Campanella Ticket stubs0001.jpg (59.0 KB, 648 views)

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 08-04-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:37 AM

Default Vintage no-hitter tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
Hi Chris,

Yes, there are a few of us that collect vintage tickets on net54. I have been collecting vintage baseball tickets for over 39 years. Anything in particular you would like to see, PLMK?

BTW, my specialty is no-hitter tickets and tickets related to power pitching. I collect only regular game day tickets, no World Series or All-Star tickets. I do own a lot of older tickets.

Oldtickets Rick is another big collector of tickets. Hopefully he will check in as well.

Good collecting,
Scott
Chris and net54,

Here is a recent acquistion that I'm real proud to own:

The only known extant season pass/ ticket to Christy Mathewson's first of two career no-hitters. On July 15, 1901 Matty no-hit the St. Louis Cardinals 5-0 at Robison Field (League Park) in St. Louis.

To put things in perspective, this was only the 2nd no-hitter thrown in the 20th century and the first to be thrown in the Senior League (NL). Reportedly only about 5,000 attended this historic game.

I'd like to mention two other things that make this pass particularly interesting.
1) This pass was issued to a Mr. Bryan Snyder of the Frisco Railway. After doing some research I found that Snyder was the one in charge of transporting the Cardinals by train to other competing cities.
2) The pass was signed in vintage fountain pen by team President Frank deHass Robison which was the early owner of the Cardinals as well as the Cy Young era led Cleveland Spyders.

The unbelievable condition of a season ticket pass that's over 110 years old speaks for itself.

Here are pictures of both sides of the pass and Matty in his prime. Enjoy!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 08-05-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Chris and net54,

Here is a recent acquistion that I'm real proud to own:

The only known extant season pass/ ticket to Christy Mathewson's first of two career no-hitters. On July 15, 1901 Matty no-hit the St. Louis Cardinals 5-0 at Robison Field (League Park) in St. Louis.

To put things in perspective, this was only the 2nd no-hitter thrown in the 20th century and the first to be thrown in the Senior League (NL). Reportedly only about 5,000 attended this historic game.

I'd like to mention two other things that make this pass particularly interesting.
1) This pass was issued to a Mr. Bryan Snyder of the Frisco Railway. After doing some research I found that Snyder was the one in charge of transporting the Cardinals by train to other competing cities.
2) The pass was signed in vintage fountain pen by team President Frank deHass Robison which was the early owner of the Cardinals as well as the Cy Young era led Cleveland Spyders.

The unbelievable condition of a season ticket pass that's over 110 years old speaks for itself.

Here are pictures of both sides of the pass and Matty in his prime. Enjoy!
Awesome Scott! Don't get me wrong, I like cards but this kind of stuff is a real piece of baseball history.

I believe we will see a pretty sizeable increase in ticket collectors over the next ten years. There are just so many reasons to collect them. Wouldn't it be cool to collect a certain season from your favorite team and try to collect all the games?

I became a Dallas Cowboys fan in 1977, maybe I will try to collect all of those games.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
I love the two I have also!

My Grand parents went to the game and I have them displayed in my office with a couple of stubs from the Dodgers on Sept 2, 1958 that my Mom & Dad went to at the LA Coliseum. My mom wrote (mine) & (Joe's) on them....3 years before I was born.

Now that they are no longer with us, it is comforting to have these tiny little family treasures to look at daily as a reminder, that time marches on pretty darn quickly and appreciate those times when Dodger baseball meant something to me. McCourt has cured me of my love affar with the Dodgers however.
I'm writing a book about the Dodgers. This game is getting a full chapter. I don't suppose either of you have (inherited) a scorecard from this game, do you? Any other artifacts besides the ticket?
Old 01-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Skip

Default Tickets

Here's my recent blog entry about one of my favorite tickets: http://262downright.wordpress.com/20...njoy-the-game/
Old 01-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Al

I really dont collect tickets but have a few. Here is MY ticket and program to Mantles retirement day. My father took myself and my brother. I was 11 at the time. Boy how it seemed like yesterday!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..

Last edited by batsballsbases; 09-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Al

Scott, By the way that is one beautiful item! Congrats my friend!

Trying is the first step towards failing, and failing is the first step towards success!

Life's lessons cost money Some lessons cost a lot..
Old 01-08-2014, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
Scott, By the way that is one beautiful item! Congrats my friend!
Thanks Al! That's pretty neat that you actually attended the Mick's retirement game.

BTW, I saw Mickey Mantle play a few times between 1966-1968 out in California when the Yankees played the Angels. I don't recall seeing Mantle do anything too spectacular in the games I attended, but I was amazed that the fans ALWAYS gave him a bigger round of applause than any of the hometown Angels. As a kid, that seemed very interesting to me...
Old 01-08-2014, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashvol View Post
Here's my recent blog entry about one of my favorite tickets: http://262downright.wordpress.com/20...njoy-the-game/
Nice blog and ticket booklet, Skip! I can understand why it's your favorite.
Very cool & incredibly scarce I'm sure.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Skip

Quote:
Nice blog and ticket booklet, Skip! I can understand why it's your favorite.
Very cool & incredibly scarce I'm sure.
Thank you Scott!
Old 01-08-2014, 09:44 AM
Belltown Vintage

This is a ticket book for the 1909 season at Gunther Park. Some huge games took place there that season, including the Leland Giants playing a series against the Cubans Stars and the Cubs beating the Leland Giants with Ed Reulbach out-pitching Rube Foster.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:25 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jphoornstra View Post
I'm writing a book about the Dodgers. This game is getting a full chapter. I don't suppose either of you have (inherited) a scorecard from this game, do you? Any other artifacts besides the ticket?
That sounds GREAT! I can't wait to read it. Unfortunately, I don't have any other Artifacts other than these beautiful ticket stubs! I have continued to cherish these from my childhood.

I used to see these tucked in the mirror frame of my grandparent dresser growing up. I wasn't born until 1961.

BTW,

I'm a big Campy fan as well and was fortunate enough to meet him at Dodger Stadium on several occasions, on the old club level in the early 90's. There was a spot for his wheel chair and 1 seat for his wife, tucked against a wall, just to the left of home plate. Being on the same side on the same level (Club level only had 3 rows- Don Drysdale below us and Ross Porter in back) I had the opportunity to rub elbows (LOL) My friends even got his autograph on several occasions, though I never did????? ....ahhhh those were the days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Campanella Ticket stubs0001.jpg (59.0 KB, 562 views)

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 01-08-2014 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
This is a ticket book for the 1909 season at Gunther Park. Some huge games took place there that season, including the Leland Giants playing a series against the Cubans Stars and the Cubs beating the Leland Giants with Ed Reulbach out-pitching Rube Foster.

Scott,
The photo of the 1909 ticket book didn't make it, FYI.
Old 01-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Belltown Vintage

Scott, it's showing up for me - even shows up in your quote.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:53 AM
Mike Oberl@nder

I collect tickets from games in which Sandy Koufax pitched, and it has been a fun adventure. I have met some really great people (via the Internet and phone mostly) through this effort who have really helped me on my way. The posts about the game to benefit Campy prompted me to scan in the ticket stub and the accompanying hand-written scorecard pages from someone who attended the game. I will be happy to post them as soon as I figure out how to shrink the size of the pdfs to be able to be posted. I bought this via eBay years ago so I don't know the story of who kept score so neatly. Interestingly, for me at least, Sandy pitched in that game.

Last edited by Koufax32fan; 01-09-2014 at 10:55 AM.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

Oh, sure, lots of ticket groupies here. One thing I've grown fond of collecting are tickets for the old Los Angeles Railway [streetcar] with sports themes:

Joe Louis:

PCL baseball:

Golf:

I also occasionally like to pick up a ticket from a fight or game.

World championship fight from Uruguay:

Indianapolis Clowns barnstorming ticket:

Jeffries' Barn amateur fight ticket:

1959 British heavyweight title ticket signed by Sir Henry Cooper:

Wrigley Field [L.A.] title fight ticket:

Academy Awards tickets:

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 01-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Mike Kendall

Since it's no longer just baseball, I'll share my Indiana High School Basketball ticket stubs from the State Finals. Included is the Holy Grail from 1954 when Milan won it all (the movie Hoosiers for those who don't know).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7920.jpg (78.7 KB, 522 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_9386.jpg (78.4 KB, 523 views)
Old 01-09-2014, 02:06 PM
$cotty @.utin

A couple of mine

Four Horsemen game

1899 Army Navy Game

JFK Box Seats to the last Army Navy game he attended

Vintage Army Football Collection
http://www.wix.com/armyautin/vintage-army-football
Old 01-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Mike Oberl@nder

Here is a scan of my ticket from the game that was stapled to the 2 pages of the scorecard, together with the Dodgers half of the scorecard. I am not tech savvy, and even though I figured out how the scanner at the office can scan something as a JPEG rather than a PDF, I can't figure out how to upload the other page. I need one of my kids to help me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg campyticket.jpg (76.8 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg campyLAD.jpg (78.0 KB, 509 views)
Old 01-10-2014, 08:52 AM
JeR@Me

Default Here are some old Southern Association Tix :

Southern Association Tix 40's-60's:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ticket-Nash-1940's.jpg (54.9 KB, 483 views)
File Type: jpg Ticket-Nash-1957.jpg (60.7 KB, 481 views)
File Type: jpg Ticket-Nash-1960.jpg (76.5 KB, 482 views)
File Type: jpg Ticket-NashVols.jpg (62.6 KB, 485 views)
File Type: jpg Ticket-Nash-vs-Atl.jpg (77.6 KB, 482 views)
Old 01-12-2014, 08:13 AM
Skip

Good ones Jeremy!
Old 01-13-2014, 07:59 AM
JeR@Me

Default Tix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashvol View Post
Good ones Jeremy!
- Thanks Skip! I have not seen many tix in recent years... I believe I have owned these for awhile.
Old 01-13-2014, 04:37 PM
Den*nis O*Brien

Default Some More Tickets

I want to say that the Indiana HS BB final collection is the definition of focus on collecting. The 1954 Milan stub made my family pull out the VHS tape and enjoy again. Tickets I've shown are rather eclectic but I like them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg one1.jpg (63.9 KB, 503 views)
File Type: jpg one21.jpg (38.4 KB, 500 views)
File Type: jpg one33.jpg (46.1 KB, 501 views)
Old 01-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Skip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieBaseball View Post
- Thanks Skip! I have not seen many tix in recent years... I believe I have owned these for awhile.
We need to compare notes one of theses days. It's exciting with the new ballpark plans...
Old 01-15-2014, 07:34 PM

Default Eagles/Yellowjackets

These are some of the favorite tickets in my collection which focuses on the Philadelphia Eagles and Frankford Yellowjackets.
1)1927 Frankford Yellowjackets and NY Giants

2) 1929 Frankford vs Dayton Triangles

3) 1933 Phila. Eagles vs Cincinatti Reds

4) 1933 Phila Eagles vs Green Bay Packers

5) 1939 Phila Eagles vs Brooklyn Dodgers - This is the first NFL game ever televised.

6) 1943 Steagles vs Washington Redskins

7) 1943 Steagles vs Brooklyn Dodgers - A different style (probably lower priced, general admission type) ticket
Old 01-16-2014, 10:10 PM
Jeff

Great tickets Keith. I love earl NFL stuff thanks for posting them.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:44 AM

Default NFL tickets

Thanks Jeff
Old 01-17-2014, 05:52 PM
Belltown Vintage

The top group are the only vintage tickets I have (I have 2 Newark Fed League)

The bottom two are from Nolan Ryan's 7th no-hitter and the clinching game for the Astros first playoff series. These were easily the two most memorable baseball games I ever attended.

Last edited by Runscott; 11-30-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Skip

Default 1926 Southern Association Season Pass

Going through the baseball closet, I came across this season pass. I had forgotten I had it. Any one know who Bill Hays was?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1926_SeasonPass_SouAssoc.jpg (42.0 KB, 327 views)
Old 06-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

He did a bunch of info-commercials.......no wait....that was Billy Mays......nevermind
Old 06-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

My lone ticket....

Old 06-04-2014, 11:50 AM
Ed L@m

Default 1942

August 23 1942 Army & Navy Relief Fund ticket between the Philadelphia Athletics and the Boston Red Sox. All the teams played doubleheaders that day with the proceeds going to the relief fund but the biggest event occurred in New York where Babe Ruth and Walter Johnson faced each other in an exhibition and the Babe famously hit a long (but foul) final homerun into the third deck. Doesn't seem anything comparable happened in Philadelphia but I'm guessing it's one of the few tickets to feature a bomber.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 42.jpg (79.5 KB, 384 views)
Old 07-31-2014, 06:28 AM
Scott

Just purchased a large stub lot at auction. Here is some of what was in it. I will assume the Red Sox Championship Series stub is also from the 75 season?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 75 World Series Tickets.jpg (74.1 KB, 342 views)
File Type: jpg 75 World Series Tickets_0001.jpg (77.5 KB, 340 views)
File Type: jpg Red Sox Stubs.jpg (74.9 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg Phillies Stubs.jpg (75.7 KB, 343 views)
File Type: jpg Rose Bowl Ticket_0001.jpg (80.9 KB, 342 views)
File Type: jpg University of Pitt Ticket.jpg (77.6 KB, 343 views)
Old 07-31-2014, 07:26 AM
Rob G.

Default Philly A's tickets

Hi all,

I have a dozen or two A's tickets from the 40s, similar to below. They are readily available, it seems. However, does anyone have a scan of regular season A's tickets pre-1940ish? Just wondering what they look like and if there is a date on them and if it says Shibe Park on it, etc.

BTW, Ed that is a neat 1942 Relief ticket @ Shibe! Love the elephant and bomber images on the ticket.

Thanks!
Rob

Last edited by tiger8mush; 07-31-2014 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:23 AM
Ed L@m

Default Athletics tickets

Thanks, Rob.

Here's some of the Philadelphia Athletics tickets I have. Except for World Series tickets and maybe some special event tickets, I don't think I've seen a dated example before the early 1940's.

The column on the left are tickets from 1908-1913. Early Athletics tickets have "C. McGillicuddy, Manager" printed on them. The dates and scores were written by the original patron and preserved in a scrapbook. 1908 was the last year the Athletics played in Columbia Park so "Shibe Park" doesn't appear on tickets until 1909. The 1910, 1911, and 1913 tickets (World Series champion years) have about the same design. The backs are blank.

The $1 grandstand ticket (front and back) is a little later perhaps from the '20s. It still reads "C. McGillicuddy, Manager". It also says, "Greater Shibe Park" which I'm guessing they used after expanding the seating capacity in the mid-20's.

The $1.10 grandstand ticket (front and back) is from the '30's with "Thomas Shibe, President" printed on it. Thomas Shibe died in 1936.

The $1.30 grandstand ticket (front and back) is probably from the late 1940's with "Connie Mack, President" printed

$2.50 upper box seat ticket - 1950 was Connie Mack's last year as manager

Finally, $1.30 grandstand ticket with "Connie Mack Stadium" printed on it is from 1953-54 after Shibe Park was renamed. I've been looking for a dated 1954 ticket (the team's last year in Philadelphia) but haven't found one yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tix.jpg (80.7 KB, 320 views)

Last edited by Darner; 07-31-2014 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:45 AM
Ed L@m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergman1978 View Post
Just purchased a large stub lot at auction. Here is some of what was in it. I will assume the Red Sox Championship Series stub is also from the 75 season?
That ticket is from the 1975 ALCS. The year was printed above the Red Sox logo but it's been torn off here.
Old 07-31-2014, 12:27 PM
Rob G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darner View Post
The $1 grandstand ticket (front and back) is a little later perhaps from the '20s. It still reads "C. McGillicuddy, Manager". It also says, "Greater Shibe Park" which I'm guessing they used after expanding the seating capacity in the mid-20's.

The $1.10 grandstand ticket (front and back) is from the '30's with "Thomas Shibe, President" printed on it. Thomas Shibe died in 1936.
Very cool info and neat tickets! I like the $1 and $1.10 examples with the advertisements on the back, will have to keep an eye out for one.

Thanks for the details, very insightful

Rob
Old 07-31-2014, 04:38 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Default Not Truly Vintage but,

otherwise a perfect example.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:39 PM
J.O.N

I have always wanted to pick up some Pirates tickets for historic games.

My PM box might be full.

Email:
jcfowler6@zoominternet.net

Want list:
Prewar Pirates items
1909 Pirates
BF2 Wagner
Cracker Jack Wagner and Clarke

Love the hobby.
Old 08-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Phil P

Default Sandy Koufax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koufax32fan View Post
Here is a scan of my ticket from the game that was stapled to the 2 pages of the scorecard, together with the Dodgers half of the scorecard. I am not tech savvy, and even though I figured out how the scanner at the office can scan something as a JPEG rather than a PDF, I can't figure out how to upload the other page. I need one of my kids to help me.
Hi Mike:
Hope you are doing well! Those are some great items from this Campanella benefit game that Sandy Koufax also pitched in as well. Good luck with your Koufax collection.
Phil