NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 05-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Administrator

Default Ohio Sports Collectors Convention - How was it?

Posted By: CarltonHendricks

Ohio Sports Collectors Convention, The Best Vintage Sports Card & Memorabilia Hotel Show in the USA!

I recall hearing about this show, but never heard how it was....can anyone elaborate, that was there? It sounded interesting...any antique memorabilia there?
Thanks -Carlton

Old 05-27-2008, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jimmy

Carlton,

I was in Conn. (New Haven) at the time, but I heard it was well organized and lots of good stuff coming through the doors. I may plan a trip for the show next year.

Jimmy

Old 05-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jantz

Are you referring to the show in Strongsville that Mr. Fusco promoted back in April?

Old 05-27-2008, 06:51 PM
Administrator

yes I'm enquiring about this one: http://www.ohiosportscollector.com/

Old 05-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mike H

Never heard of it. I would definately go had I only known.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Ejm1

I was there one day, lots of high grade cards, no modern junk. 30's thru 70's with some tobacco cards mixed in. Old advertising, gloves, bats, equipment a lot of material other than just cards. Overall one of the better shows to see.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Can you name any of the dealers who had antique stuff? Was Hunt's there? Leland's? Do you recall any particular power pieces? Any 48" tall die cut easel back signs of Red Grange running with the ball, advertising Wilson Football's LOL? (contact me if you have one for sale anyone)

Old 05-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jantz

Hi Carlton

On the link that you provided, down near the bottom is an email link for Mr. Paul Fusco. Maybe he can answer a question or two for you about the dealers present. Mr. Fusco was the promoter of the show. I met him in April and he was very pleasant to speak with. Because of my work schedule, I could only attend the show on Saturday, but still enjoyed the show & will attend the next one whenever it is scheduled. There was a wide variety & selection of cards and memorabilia to look at. I went looking for T206s and wasn't disappointed.

Hope this helps,
Jantz

Old 05-28-2008, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

At the bottom of the page you have a link for, click on dealers at show in blue. The whole list is there.