NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-09-2018, 03:15 PM
Joe Drelich

Default CSA Shows Chantilly VA July 13-15th 250+ dealer tables Net54 member specials !

Tired of looking at blurry scans on the internet and sifting through endless listings of reprints on eBay? Come on down to the Chantilly show THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY,July 13th-15th. and hold real cards in your hands and negotiate a cash and carry deal like the good ol' days !

Our show is in it's 21st year at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. We are the largest show in the country that offers FREE ADMISSION time slots each day of the show all on over 100,000 square feet of sports card heaven ! We have dealers from 18 different states exhibiting on 250+ tables with an awesome display of vintage cards,modern cards,unopened
boxes,cases,autographs,memorabilia,supplies,etc. Over 75 autograph guests covering all major sports & celebrity, the lineup is fantastic ! We have a full list of our dealers and you can see it all on our website: www.csashows.com.

Special offers for Net54 members: If you come to the show, simply print off this page and bring it to the admission counter. As a Net54 member you will get in for FREE on Friday July 13th and 1/2 price (just $5) on Saturday or Sunday!

CASH Giveaways: We are giving away $25 and $50 in CSA Dealer Dollars randomly throughout the show. No strings attached, just free money to spend with the dealers. We also have other door prizes as well given out randomly throughout the show.

Our entire list of dealers as well as show information can be found on our website www.csashows.com.

If you plan on coming to the show or are setting up as a dealer please post a message here and let the Net54 community know!

Feel free to email me directly with any questions, hope to see you there !

Joe Drelich www.csashows.com

www.phillyshow.com

www.csashows.com

www.ecsmsports.com
Old 07-09-2018, 03:59 PM
Andrew Aronstein

Don't forget to visit the PhotoFast booth to grab your licensed 8x10 or 16x20 photos, printed on-demand .
Old 07-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Jason Wells

Ill be down on the 13th and as always, I appreciate the free admission!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:14 PM
Val Kehl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Ill be down on the 13th and as always, I appreciate the free admission!
+1
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Scott Russell

We've been moved! We'll be much easier to find at booths 113 and 115! Make sure you mention your Net 54 affiliation for 10% off!
Check out https://www.thecollectorconnection.com Always looking for consignments 717.327.8915 We sell your less expensive pre-war cards individually instead of in bulk lots to make YOU the most money possible!

and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thecollectorconnectionauctions

Last edited by Aquarian Sports Cards; 07-11-2018 at 09:01 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:47 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Thanks for the discount, Joe. Our tightwad members like me appreciate those things. My wife says I am tight with money and I say thanks, I know.
While I won't be at this one I will be at one soon. I think I enjoy one of your shows more than a National.....You run a better ship. Maybe we can lobby to make Philly or Chantilly the National?
Good luck and thanks again for allowing Net54baseball to help spread the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC-Vintage View Post
Tired of looking at blurry scans on the internet and sifting through endless listings of reprints on eBay? Come on down to the Chantilly show THIS FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY,July 13th-15th. and hold real cards in your hands and negotiate a cash and carry deal like the good ol' days !

Our show is in it's 21st year at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA. We are the largest show in the country that offers FREE ADMISSION time slots each day of the show all on over 100,000 square feet of sports card heaven ! We have dealers from 18 different states exhibiting on 250+ tables with an awesome display of vintage cards,modern cards,unopened
boxes,cases,autographs,memorabilia,supplies,etc. Over 75 autograph guests covering all major sports & celebrity, the lineup is fantastic ! We have a full list of our dealers and you can see it all on our website: www.csashows.com.

Special offers for Net54 members: If you come to the show, simply print off this page and bring it to the admission counter. As a Net54 member you will get in for FREE on Friday July 13th and 1/2 price (just $5) on Saturday or Sunday!

CASH Giveaways: We are giving away $25 and $50 in CSA Dealer Dollars randomly throughout the show. No strings attached, just free money to spend with the dealers. We also have other door prizes as well given out randomly throughout the show.

Our entire list of dealers as well as show information can be found on our website www.csashows.com.

If you plan on coming to the show or are setting up as a dealer please post a message here and let the Net54 community know!

Feel free to email me directly with any questions, hope to see you there !

Joe Drelich www.csashows.com

Last edited by Leon; 07-11-2018 at 07:47 AM.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:27 PM

I will likely be there Sunday, this time with my 19 month old son. Give the kid a discount, ha!

Last edited by WillBBC; 07-11-2018 at 02:28 PM.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Johnny MaZilli

All-Star fan fest weekend too :-)

Great for the area !
Old 07-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Larrie Dean

Default setting up and buying!

We are looking forward to seeing the Net54 folks at the summer Chantilly Show! We started setting up today and will be ready by the 2 PM opening on friday! Joe ...thanks for the Free Friday admission for the Net54 gang! Please stop by and say hello! We have new to us T cards and hope the make some serious buys at this show in preparation for the Cleveland National. Mention this posting for a 10% discount.
Larrie Dean
Dean's House of Cards ( Not Dean's Cards)!

Last edited by larrie804; 07-12-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 08:49 AM
Brian Dwyer

REA will be set up at the front of the room accepting consignments and showing off some of the incredible Fall Auction highlights! Please stop by and chat with Michael and Bob.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:31 AM

Brian, when does the next REA auction start (date?). Also, I assume you all have consignment contracts/forms onsite? May be time to trim a little "fat". We'll see.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:55 AM
Brian Dwyer

Hi Ryan,

The auction starts approximately October 9 and ends October 29.

Michael and Bob will have contracts onsite and can handle anything you want to throw their way!

Brian
Old 03-29-2019, 06:09 AM
De.rek Gre.nce

Any N54 specials this year?!
Old 04-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Da.n Pin.gree

Hi Joe-

I sent you an email. I sent 10 cards through the mail to get autographed at your CSA show and needless to say, the experience was very poor.

Rather than detail the issue here, I've outlined it privately and hope that you will look into them to make the necessary improvements for your next show.

Thank you-
Dan Pingree
Old 04-14-2019, 01:54 PM
gr*g.zamp.ino

Why post the issue here?
Old 04-14-2019, 07:31 PM
Da.n Pin.gree

-

Last edited by thunderdan; 05-13-2019 at 07:32 AM.
Old 04-23-2019, 10:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I learned this morning, from Joe (hey Joe), that he was in a head on motorcycle accident. He was on the motorcycle. He has been out of commission for the last 2 1/2 weeks. He stated he is going to need rehab but should eventually be back to 100%. I hadn't responded to this thread recently but had sent an email or two and didn't get a response but had no idea of the tragic event. Here is to wishing him a full recovery. Get well soon, Joe!!
Old 07-19-2019, 10:40 PM
Da.n Pin.gree

Default Thank you, Joe!

With all the chicanery in the hobby dominating the discussion as of late, I wanted to publicly thank Joe for his willingness to step up last weekend at the Chantilly event.

Quick backstory: I had mailed some cards in to CSA in the spring and had some issues with what cards were returned and how they were handled.

Once I was able to get in touch with Joe after he had recovered enough from his accident to respond to emails/take called and explained what had happened, he dug in to investigate the matter and invited me to the Chantilly show last weekend as a VIP guest. I flew down for the event as I had a number of autographs I wanted to get.

Overall, it was a great show, and Joe stepped up and made things right financially with the issues that happened previously.

I really do appreciate your efforts, Joe. Not every dealer in the hobby would have done what you did. So huge kudos to you and much respect.

Take care-Dan

Last edited by thunderdan; 07-19-2019 at 10:42 PM.