NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-24-2020, 07:13 AM
Tom Boblitt

Default Vintage Nonsports Auction #5 is open for Bidding

There are also some tough advertising pieces for companies that issued Baseball cards like S.F. Hess and others. There are also some nice Allen & Ginter slide/shell packs in the auction that might interest baseball guys. Most of the cards are nonsports but there are some super cool, very tough types in the "N" and "R" range to look at. Take a walk on the nonsports side!

---------

TONS of 19th century tobacco tough types
R73 Indian Gum Complete set of 216
R773 Indian Gum Complete set of 96
SUPER tough "R" premiums like U-Match-Em set of (12) cards featuring Hitler and Axis Powers
SUPER tough "R" type cards, premiums, coupons, rings and other items
Great display pieces and trade cards

777 total items--the biggest auction yet!

Thanks for your support. Accepting consignments NOW for Auction #6 in October still at ZERO commission on the selling side.

https://auctions.vintagenonsports.com/catalog.aspx
Old 06-24-2020, 09:01 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Good luck Tom and team.
If anyone wants to go over to the non sports side of things there is always an icon in the far upper right hand corner of this forum. They are a friendly bunch of folks.

Old 07-12-2020, 06:51 AM
Wayne V

Default Great experience with Vintage Non-Sports Auction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autograf View Post
There are also some tough advertising pieces for companies that issued Baseball cards like S.F. Hess and others. There are also some nice Allen & Ginter slide/shell packs in the auction that might interest baseball guys. Most of the cards are nonsports but there are some super cool, very tough types in the "N" and "R" range to look at. Take a walk on the nonsports side!

---------

TONS of 19th century tobacco tough types
R73 Indian Gum Complete set of 216
R773 Indian Gum Complete set of 96
SUPER tough "R" premiums like U-Match-Em set of (12) cards featuring Hitler and Axis Powers
SUPER tough "R" type cards, premiums, coupons, rings and other items
Great display pieces and trade cards

777 total items--the biggest auction yet!

Thanks for your support. Accepting consignments NOW fo experiencesr Auction #6 in October still at ZERO commission on the selling side.

https://auctions.vintagenonsports.com/catalog.aspx
First let me say, I am not affiliated in any way with this auction. This is just my non-solicited opinion of my experience with them as a buyer.
I'm not a big non-sports collector, and I may not even ever buy another thing from them, but I had to say I had a great experience with them. It just shows a new auction house can get things right.
Kudos to them, the Vintage Non-Sports auction.
Old 07-13-2020, 04:50 AM

Default Second that

Tom’s auction is top notch!