NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-26-2003, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Default Binder protectors cases

Posted By: kyle lentine

Does anyone know where I can find some notebook binders that will slide into a protector case or cover. All the notebooks I have are without cases. Sliding them in and out of shelves runs the risk of damaging the cards as the notebook is tilted. If anyone knows where to get them at a decent price please let me know. I found a place that sells them with the set years printed on the spine but they want $50 a piece and call them "archival systems"
thanks in advance

Old 07-27-2003, 02:48 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

Anonymous post deleted

Elliot

Old 07-27-2003, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Anthony Nex

Exposures had some (I don't have a current catalog) their website is www.exposuresonine.com
Light impressions has them and are less expensive.
www.lightimpressionsdirect.com
And at the risk of offending BcD, Mark Macrae has a really nice system of mylar pages in binders. They looked the nicest of any I've seen. If you don't have his email address email me off list and I'll forward it.
Assume the high priced option you refer to is MJ Roop.

Old 07-27-2003, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Mrc32

If you are talking about MJ Roop- buy one.

I know they are a little more $$, but I think they are worth it. I have my 1954, 1960, 1970 Topps set in them. They are top quality and I would recommend them.

In my view I can spend 50 bucks to house a 3K set.

Old 07-28-2003, 07:56 AM
Administrator

Posted By: warshawlaw

I store all non-slabbed cards in a penny sleeve inside a top loader. This system successfully rode out the 1994 Northridge earthquake w/o so much as a dinged corner, and my home was trashed so badly that the city condemned the building.

For display, I put the top loaders into postcard (4 slot) pages and into D-ring binders. The top loader/sheet combo virtually assures that the cards won't get creased even if the sheet is a little tweaked. Only drawback is thickness of the package. I use a 2" binder and can only get about 200 cards into it comfortably.