NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Postwar Sportscard Forums > Postwar Baseball Cards Forum (Pre-1980)

Old 07-07-2021, 08:54 AM

HI there,

This is the best that i can get from the seller.
Thank you for all your valued input and time.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mick33.jpg (74.0 KB, 336 views)
File Type: jpg mick44.jpg (79.2 KB, 332 views)
Old 07-01-2021, 09:16 AM
St3phen M@rchillo

Just arrived today. This makes 95 unique single signed hof baseballs for the collection. Even as a Sox fan this is my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-03-2021, 05:35 PM

Sincere congratulations on your beautiful autographed Mickey Mantle ball. Sure is a honey!!!!! I can see why it's your favorite. Wow---90 unique single-signed HOF balls--way da go!
Old 07-06-2021, 04:19 PM
St3phen M@rchillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian1961 View Post
Sincere congratulations on your beautiful autographed Mickey Mantle ball. Sure is a honey!!!!! I can see why it's your favorite. Wow---90 unique single-signed HOF balls--way da go!

Thanks. This was on my short list of must haves. DiMaggio is next. These pair well with Aaron, Mays , Teddy Ballgame among others.

Old 07-07-2021, 01:28 PM
CostA Kl@d1@n0s

Picked this up from the board from Incugator. The mantle 54 bowman was one of my grails as I’ve always loved the design. Looks great alongside my Mantle PC. Nodest compared to most on here lol

Old 07-07-2021, 06:14 PM
J.O.N

Junk shop find of mine over the weekend.

My PM box might be full.

Email:
jcfowler6@zoominternet.net

Want list:
Prewar Pirates items
1909 Pirates
BF2 Wagner
Cracker Jack Wagner and Clarke

Love the hobby.
Old 07-18-2021, 01:28 PM
Emlily Ell.is

Picked up a couple more Mantles at the Dallas show yesterday. The 59T has a crease, but it has good eye appeal. Not sure I'll keep it with the crease. But these are my 2 Mantle pickups.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.

Last edited by wdwfan; 07-18-2021 at 01:36 PM.
Old 07-27-2021, 06:28 PM

All these cards are beautiful. This is my first post here and my first Mantle (hopefully not my last) - I picked it up at a small card show in Raleigh. I was so excited I was shaking and followed it up with two poor purchases.

Old 07-27-2021, 09:01 PM
Al Stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balloonhead View Post
All these cards are beautiful. This is my first post here and my first Mantle (hopefully not my last) - I picked it up at a small card show in Raleigh. I was so excited I was shaking and followed it up with two poor purchases.

Congrats! Nice start to your Mick collection.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2021, 09:32 PM
D@rrΣn Hu.ghΣs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balloonhead View Post
I was so excited I was shaking and followed it up with two poor purchases.
Come on, dude, we're all waiting. What were the two poor purchases??

https://www.youtube.com/@TheJollyElm

Looking to trade? Here's my bucket:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152396...57685904801706

“I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.”
Casey Stengel

Spelling "Yastrzemski" correctly without needing to look it up since the 1980s.

Overpaying yesterday is simply underpaying tomorrow.
Old 07-28-2021, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Come on, dude, we're all waiting. What were the two poor purchases??

Ok. They were two cards I actually wanted - a 77 Topps Andre Dawson rookie and an 88 Fleer Reggie Miller. Unfortunately, I had my Mantle/Beer goggles fresh on and I didn’t take the time to look them over like I normally do. Both cards looked flawless at the time. The next day I saw the Dawson had two sharp corners, a soft corner, and a brown/dinged corner and it’s definitely way off centered. I’m not ready to talk about the Reggie Miller yet but the well known condition issues with the Fleer 88 set are well represented in the card.

The baseball card gods giveth and also taketh……at least I made some dealer happy……

Old 11-12-2021, 04:28 PM
Ben W.hitener

Picked up a couple of cool posters.

1960’s Rawlings Gloves Ad Poster and 1968 Sports Illustrated Poster #8A1 (still sealed in plastic).

How do you guys display your posters? Top loader? Frame?

Old 11-12-2021, 05:34 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by bswhiten View Post

1960’s Rawlings Gloves Ad Poster and 1968 Sports Illustrated Poster #8A1 (still sealed in plastic).

I haven’t framed mine as I also collect art and just don’t have the room on the wall. The posters I have that will fit in toploaders are in them and in a water resistant artist portfolio with cardboard to keep them from moving around too much. I have left some in tubes but it’s not ideal.
Old 11-14-2021, 07:32 PM
Ben W.hitener

Thanks Chris!
Old 11-15-2021, 03:52 PM
M@rk Comer

Quote:

They will look GREAT framed and up on the wall…
Old 11-15-2021, 05:52 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Small pickup from a fellow board member.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.
Old 11-16-2021, 06:49 AM
Michael

Quote:

Hey Ben,

I try to have the large items framed so I can see them. However, that does eat up a lot of wall space. My wife has been nice enough to let me use the entry hallway to hang a bunch of stuff, including large posters. But I do have some other items that aren't framed yet because I'm not sure of where I'll put them.

Hmmm, I can't seem to get the first two pictures to show up properly. But anyway, you get the gist.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Pictures Hallway 1.jpg (71.2 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg Pictures in office.jpg (69.3 KB, 418 views)
File Type: jpg Pictures Hallway outside office.jpg (72.4 KB, 419 views)
Old 11-16-2021, 07:10 AM
Chris

I forgot you had the full Jello ad. Very jealous as that looks twice as good as the 1/2 I have! The SI stuff looks terrific as well. One day I’ll have to put some baseball stuff on the wall.
Old 11-16-2021, 10:42 AM

Hey AustinMike, I truly love your framed JELL-O ad of Mickey; that is saturated with eye appeal!!!

I also congratulate you for the way you've framed the the 1954 Sports Ill. paper Yanks--nice.

As an aside, I sure as anything wish Topps had used that breathtaking George Silk portrait of our Mickey, used by Sports Illustrated to make their paper Mantle, to craft their recent 2021 Topps X Mickey Mantle card. They chose the same original photo used on his '52 Bowman, which I hate because of Mick's serious, almost irritated expression on his face. The glorious George Silk portrait would have been perfect. Topps did everything else correct on the front---nice light blue background, great black 'n white extra photo, and the right period autograph. Topps screwed up the backside, however, giving the SAME backside they used on their 1955 Topps Mantle creation!

Not to be vain, but they shouldda asked me, which would never happen anyway as I'm a nobody. But, I'm right this time!

My suggestion is to rectify the situation---make a run of exactly 100 of the way the 1954 would look with the George Silk photo, and create a right proper 1954 backside. Have them all graded at least PSA 10 and identified as "UPDATE VERSION". I'll leave it to the Topps people how to market those modern gems. All right, I can dream can't I!

All the best to you, AustinMike. You sure have a rousing hobby den, sir. Kudos, bro!!! --- Brian Powell

Last edited by brian1961; 11-17-2021 at 09:14 AM.
Old 11-17-2021, 06:45 AM
Michael

Thanks Chris and Brian. I also really enjoy the Jell-O ad. However, a Net54er has said that real Jell-O ads have a number on their bottom border. I bought this already framed and haven't had the courage to look to see if there is a number. I'll let my kids worry about it when I'm gone. Getting back to unframed posters, I did get the '62 Post poster from the same Net54er. Unfortunately it is sitting in a box waiting to be framed which won't happen until I can find more wall space. I'd like to move the Rawlings ad and put the Post ad next to the Jell-O ad. And I have the Yoo-Hoo poster that I also need to get framed (in a shadow box frame because of the faux frame on the poster). That would look great on the other side of the Jell-O ad.

Brian, I haven't seen the new Mantle card you're talking about. I have my eBay Mantle search set up to exclude anything after 1970. I'll have to take a look at it at some point.
Old 11-17-2021, 01:51 PM
Chris

Quote:
Hey AustinMike, I truly love your framed JELL-O ad of Mickey; that is saturated with eye appeal!!!

I also congratulate you for the way you've framed the the 1954 Sports Ill. paper Yanks--nice.

As an aside, I sure as anything wish Topps had used that breathtaking George Silk portrait of our Mickey, used by Sports Illustrated to make their paper Mantle, to craft their recent 2021 Topps X Mickey Mantle card. They chose the same original photo used on his '52 Bowman, which I hate because of Mick's serious, almost irritated expression on his face. The glorious George Silk portrait would have been perfect. Topps did everything else correct on the front---nice light blue background, great black 'n white extra photo, and the right period autograph. Topps screwed up the backside, however, giving the SAME backside they used on their 1955 Topps Mantle creation!

Not to be vain, but they shouldda asked me, which would never happen anyway as I'm a nobody. But, I'm right this time!

My suggestion is to rectify the situation---make a run of exactly 100 of the way the 1954 would look with the George Silk photo, and create a right proper 1954 backside. Have them all graded at least PSA 10 and identified as "UPDATE VERSION". I'll leave it to the Topps people how to market those modern gems. All right, I can dream can't I!

All the best to you, AustinMike. You sure have a rousing hobby den, sir. Kudos, bro!!! --- Brian Powell
Brian,
Shoot me a message with your address if you are collecting the 2021 set. I ended up with an extra 1952 Topps (and may end up with 1 or 2 others), that I am happy to send you.
Old 12-04-2021, 05:32 PM

Quote:

An update, my son loaded up a scan of a Mickey Mantle show card from the 80s-early 90s that's a colorized version of the 1954 Sports Illustrated paper Mantle with the very same George Silk photo I was speaking of. Love it so much. The combo of the beautiful light blue color and that b&w photo is perfect and works, just like the 1961-62 Fleer basketball. Anyway, for what it's worth.... --- Brian Powell
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mickey Mantle Ebay 01.jpg (74.5 KB, 873 views)
Old 04-13-2022, 02:43 AM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

One of my favorite objects of mantle I own. And funnily one of the cheapest you can get. Love the atmosphere this photo gives off. Would've loved to get a burger and eat on one of Mick's baseball tables.
But just as cool as the decor, is the story the back tells.

Strong rain and the spotting of several tornadoes caused these travellers to head to Joplin and take shelter at Mick's holiday inn.
Unfortunately I don't think they were there for the Mick!

Would love to hear a story or two if anyone has stayed there in the past of how it was.

My Baseball Snapshot Photo collection- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/snapshotcollection

Original Type 1/Press photos etc for sale- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/photosforsale

Last edited by Lucas00; 04-13-2022 at 02:44 AM.
Old 04-13-2022, 06:37 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas00 View Post
One of my favorite objects of mantle I own. And funnily one of the cheapest you can get. Love the atmosphere this photo gives off. Would've loved to get a burger and eat on one of Mick's baseball tables.
But just as cool as the decor, is the story the back tells.

Strong rain and the spotting of several tornadoes caused these travellers to head to Joplin and take shelter at Mick's holiday inn.
Unfortunately I don't think they were there for the Mick!

Would love to hear a story or two if anyone has stayed there in the past of how it was.
I agree with you, the story on the back greatly enhances the card. Great find!
Old 04-15-2022, 07:10 PM
Ben W.hitener

Mike, good info for Fred. I asked Steven where he got the 1965 date, but have not yet heard back.

Wanted to show the 1962 Topps 318 “e” and no “e” variation that I mentioned in the variations thread.

I’m sure my fellow Mick collectors will want to pick up both examples. Well, maybe Chris and Mike will
The with “e” seems to be tougher to find.

Old 04-16-2022, 08:09 AM
Michael

Quote:
Mike, good info for Fred. I asked Steven where he got the 1965 date, but have not yet heard back.

Wanted to show the 1962 Topps 318 “e” and no “e” variation that I mentioned in the variations thread.

IÂ’m sure my fellow Mick collectors will want to pick up both examples. Well, maybe Chris and Mike will
Stop it Ben, okay, just stop it!

Yeah, I'll have to make sure I have both. That means I'll need to find the one I have so I can make sure I get the other version. This just makes me realize how unorganized my "stuff" is. Haven't found it yet, but I'll look some more later today.

In regards to the question about the Manny's photos, that brings up another question. Why are they called "Manny's" baseball photos. In going through the ads on:

http://mickeymantle7.net/rare-ads-1961-1964/

I noticed ads from Marshall Oreck also offering 8x10 photo sets of the 18 MBL teams. I would guess they are the same ones sold by Manny's. This means Manny's Baseball Land was only a retail seller of the photos as was Oreck. So who actually produced the photos and what should they be called?
Old 04-17-2022, 05:13 PM
Ben W.hitener

Interesting Mike… it is so tough to accurately checklist all of his oddball items.

Fred, this is what Steven sent me:
“The $1.00 "Special 11x17 of Maris & Mantle facing each other" is listed in a 1963 order form as such, and pictured in a 1964-'65 catalog. I've seen the 11x17 you have but not in a catalog, so I can't say what year your 11x17 was first issued.

The "8x10" photos were issued in an odd size in 1965, 9" x 11" as evident by a couple of sets that have surfaced dated by the players that are in the set. The Mickey Mantle Swinging I believe were issued a number of years measuring 8x10, from 1961-1964, but the 9x11, was issued in 1965.”

I don’t have the 9x11, so another something I will “need”.

By chance did anyone else see the cupola from the Joplin hotel for sale on eBay? Pretty wild
Old 04-18-2022, 06:50 AM
Michael

Quote:
Interesting Mike… it is so tough to accurately checklist all of his oddball items.

Fred, this is what Steven sent me:
“The $1.00 "Special 11x17 of Maris & Mantle facing each other" is listed in a 1963 order form as such, and pictured in a 1964-'65 catalog. I've seen the 11x17 you have but not in a catalog, so I can't say what year your 11x17 was first issued.

The "8x10" photos were issued in an odd size in 1965, 9" x 11" as evident by a couple of sets that have surfaced dated by the players that are in the set. The Mickey Mantle Swinging I believe were issued a number of years measuring 8x10, from 1961-1964, but the 9x11, was issued in 1965.”

I don’t have the 9x11, so another something I will “need”.

By chance did anyone else see the cupola from the Joplin hotel for sale on eBay? Pretty wild
Vary interesting. So, there's an 11x17 of "Maris & Mantle facing each other" that is not the one we have? If so, I guess that's another one to add to the wantlist along with the 9x11 version.

Yeah, I saw the cupola listing on eBay. Only $999,999 (or best offer) plus $20,000 shipping. You getting it?
Old 04-18-2022, 06:56 AM
Chris

Thanks Ben. Now it’s going to take me an hour to go through my collection to see how many 1962 Topps I have and whether I have both versions….
Old 04-18-2022, 08:03 AM
Al Richter

4-17-51 …. 1-4
Old 07-29-2023, 12:14 PM
Michael

Quote:

I’m sure my fellow Mick collectors will want to pick up both examples. Well, maybe Chris and Mike will
It took me several months to get my hands on my copy of the card to see what version I have. It was the without "e" version. So of course, I had to look for the with "e" version. It took a few more months to find one that I liked, but finally did. As Ben pointed out, the with "e" version is more scarce that the without "e". I would guess that there are about 10 withouts for every with based on my unscientific observations.
Old 07-29-2023, 09:24 PM

Picked this book up at the National. A lot of oddball Mantle pics. Mostly black and white but great to see rare items like this. Didn't know it was even out there.

Old 08-30-2023, 11:55 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default 62 Post Canadian Supermarket Display banner

Now that this has been taken down off of ebay I assume the seller finalized a deal off ebay for this beauty.

Anyone here lucky enough to have snagged it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27600751829...torefresh=true

Last edited by whiteymet; 08-30-2023 at 11:55 PM.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:56 AM

Default 1961 New York News

Just picked this up
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_2607.jpeg (41.8 KB, 300 views)
Old 09-10-2023, 07:58 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteymet View Post
Now that this has been taken down off of ebay I assume the seller finalized a deal off ebay for this beauty.

Anyone here lucky enough to have snagged it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/27600751829...torefresh=true
Hi Fred,

I was lucky enough to get it. I wanted to wait to reply until I actually had it in hand. I've attached a horrible picture with glare and all. It looks much nicer in person. As you know, this is an item I've wanted for quite a while, so I'm ecstatic to finally get a copy.
Old 06-13-2022, 01:36 AM
Rolf Best

Default The official Mickey Mantle Pickup Thread. All Mick, all the time!

I just started collecting Mickey. It started with the 68 Super Stars card I had as a kid. This isn’t the same one. The original along with the rest of my collection was either lost or stolen, but I never forgot about it.

When I came back to the hobby at the end of 2018, it took about a year for me to realize I enjoyed collecting vintage.

I started with Willie Mays, because I also had some of his cards when I was a kid, and up to now have been chasing him, Hank Aaron, and Sandy Koufax.

I always thought Mantle’s cards would be too expensive but checking comps, they seem to be more affordable than I thought. These are lower-grade as I just really wanted the cards and don’t care as much about the grades, but I’ve been trying to get them as well-centered as possible. I don’t mind if they’re a little off though.

I’m not sure it’s the design alone that bothers me, but I will be looking for a Manager’s Dream in a higher grade.

My most recent pickup was the 67, but embarrassed to admit I overpaid about $100 for it. To be honest, I had spent much of that day trying to purchase a 58 Aaron on MySlabs which fell through, and being fatigued by hours of scouring eBay for a fairly priced card, I came across it but forgot to check comps before putting in my bid.

It was sitting around $230 with 2 hours left IIRC, and I thought I could snipe it for a little above that, but I went all in and ended up bidding what I assumed was the highest the card could be worth only to learn the previous bidder was willing to pay just as much for it, so no savings there…

I was a little upset at myself learning I could have gotten a 4-4.5 for what I paid if I just checked comps, but it was too late because I had already won the auction. Oh well.

I do like the card and am happy with how it looks, and since it’s a PC card I’m not worried about losing money on it, so it’s not that bad as long as I don’t keep doing this.

Last edited by DieMaus; 06-13-2022 at 02:05 AM.
Old 08-15-2022, 11:31 AM
J0hn Collin$

The ‘63 base card never seems to get a ton of love, but it’s one of my favorites from the decade. The blue and green just pop. This one is centered a tad low, but can’t complain about s-s.

Old 08-15-2022, 09:13 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default The Mick Holiday In Postcards

Just picked up these Mantle Holiday Inn Postcards. Anyone need them?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mantle Holiday Inn 1.jpg (128.0 KB, 741 views)
File Type: jpg Mantle Holiday Inn 2.jpg (122.4 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg Mantle Holiday Inn 3.jpg (139.7 KB, 746 views)
File Type: jpg Mantle Holiday Inn 4.jpg (128.0 KB, 741 views)

Last edited by whiteymet; 08-15-2022 at 09:23 PM.
Old 08-16-2022, 12:48 AM
Brian
Bri@n Abra.ham

Picked up this 52B from the REA auction that just ended...now only need the 51B to complete my basic Bowman/Topps Mantle run!

Old 08-17-2022, 08:57 PM

Not necessarily a new pick up, but was the first “big” card I ever purchased

1960 topps Mickey Mantle SGC 7.5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B355392E-1BD1-4C35-B628-EC445BBCA265.jpg (195.9 KB, 716 views)
Old 08-22-2022, 01:31 PM
Fr3d mcKi3

Default moving to BST area

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteymet View Post
Just picked up these Mantle Holiday Inn Postcards. Anyone need them?
Getting ready to post these in the BST areas here on Net 54
Old 09-26-2022, 04:58 PM
David Buckingham

Got this 9" x 12" 1953-55 Dormand giant postcard in the last REA auction.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mantle dormand 2.jpg (196.4 KB, 623 views)
Old 10-22-2022, 02:51 PM
Dave_Berg

Love the 52B Brian
Old 12-03-2022, 06:13 PM

My latest mantle. 1963 lever brothers home run contest tab. I have only seen 1 other one and have minimal info on this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3E79022D-FBD5-4D9C-A586-B776F6CA1AC3.jpg (194.2 KB, 328 views)
File Type: jpg 0326DD77-3EC1-4913-ABA2-75DA46554063.jpg (200.8 KB, 331 views)
Old 12-31-2022, 07:03 PM
Mike

Just got this in the mail today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2023, 07:49 AM
Michael

A couple of interesting pickups.

Those who collect the Mantle Country Cookin' matchbooks know there are several variations based on the restaurant address listed on the inside. In addition to the 6 addresses (one having a variation of its own to make 7 different), there is a variation without an address. I picked up another variation of the "no address" variation. The first picture is of the matchbook I recently acquired, the second is of the one I've had for a while. Obviously the text layout is different.

Another interesting pickup is a SportsPix premium, see attached. I know there are 3 known variations, of which I have 2. One is 8"-by-10", one is 8"-by-10-1/2", and one is 8"-by-11" (I don't have this one). My new pickup is 8"-by-10" and is printed on non-glossy paper (the others are on glossy paper). The address is the same as on the 8"-by-10-1/2" version, although on this version it is not as close to the Mantle photo. I'm not 100% sure it's a legitimate version and not some "fantasy" piece. Does anyone else have this version?
Old 02-20-2023, 10:07 AM
Ben W.hitener

Nice pickups Mike.
You have both the 8 and 9 line no address on my checklist
Not sure about a non glossy sports pix. Mine are thin paper, but glossy.

I am a fan of the "Dee" Love error myself! haha
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-02-20 120320.png (123.7 KB, 167 views)
Old 02-21-2023, 10:00 AM
Michael

Quote:
Nice pickups Mike.
You have both the 8 and 9 line no address on my checklist
Not sure about a non glossy sports pix. Mine are thin paper, but glossy.

I am a fan of the "Dee" Love error myself! haha
Well, I guess I missed that memo. Here I thought I found a new variation. Oh well, at least I have it now. Now, I just need the "Dee" version.
Old 03-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

I agree, 50% refund minimum!

My Baseball Snapshot Photo collection- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/snapshotcollection

Original Type 1/Press photos etc for sale- https://imageevent.com/lucas00/photosforsale
Old 03-09-2023, 07:40 PM
Lüc@s Dëwėãšę

Newest addition. Got a decent deal, couldn't pass up the centering and color even with the issues.

Tags
marked, mickey mantle topps