NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 12-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Coupon

Posted By: jamie

anyone know of an existing coupon to use I am thinking about making a large purchase on ebay and was wondering if there was anything out there thanks
Jamie

Old 12-30-2008, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Coupon

Posted By: Bob

Jamie- A couple of years ago there were some ebay coupons floating around which were pointed out by board members here and several of us used them but I haven't heard of any similar ciupons lately. Everyone I know of is keeping their fingers crossed that the "cashback" from Microsoft will come back. Who knows? It fluctuated between 8-30% at different times with a maximum cashback of $200.00.
tbob

Old 12-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Coupon

Posted By: CN

Jamie, I stopped buying on e-bay for 3 months only using the B/S/T on this board. I got the bug on Sunday and bought 1 T206 card. Yesterday E-bay sent me an e-mail offering me a 10% off coupon good for only 3 days as a way of welcoming me back up to $100 off. I don,t know if they always do this CN

Old 12-31-2008, 07:55 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Coupon

Posted By: martindl

Kind of related, but more a heads up to sellers of the effects of such coupons.

I offer refunds on postage on items I sell on Ebay, if the postage/packing that the person pays is greater than the actual. Typically its fairly easy to do - you just go into Paypal, go to the particular transaction and then click on refund. You then issue a partial refund and you're done.

If the person used any kind of coupon, you cannot issue a partial coupon, only a full one i.e partial is not an option. No problem right - instead, just 'send cash' to the recipient and you're all done.

When you issue a partial refund, Paypal also refunds you some of the fees. When you 'send cash' to issue the refund, they do not. We're talking pennies here, so in and of itself its not a big deal, though the principle bothers the heck out of me. Just another way for Paypal to make a little extra for themselves.

Old 12-31-2008, 08:14 AM
Administrator

Default Ebay Coupon

Posted By: Frank Wakefield

Jamie, if your email address was available, I'd get you info on KickItBack, that will get you 1% back on everything you buy... it takes some patience, but 1% is much better than nothing.

So please email me your email address.

Frank

Old 12-31-2008, 04:41 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay Coupon

Posted By: Anonymous

The site I use that is like Kick It Back is called Big Crumbs. I think I get something like 38% of the sellers fees back. If anyone is interested just drop me a line. Other than that, I haven't seen any Ebay coupons lately.