NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > 1980 & Newer Sports Cards B/S/T

Old 01-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Christian Guidi

Default Graded Baseball Card Display Frames - Made in the USA

I have noticed that every couple of years a thread pops up on the forum asking for ideas or product suggestions that allow us collectors to showcase our cards in a way that is stylish and affordable. While I have been amazed at the creativity and resourcefulness of some of the Net54 members, I have myself been frustrated with the limited number of options available on the open market and the high costs of custom framing through my local frame shop. I decided to take matters into my own hands and design a solution I hope the community will enjoy.

I custom cut these pieces of black matte acrylic using a gigantic laser to fit SGC cards like a glove. There is a little play on the PSA cards since they are a little smaller but I wanted collectors to be able to display both in the same frame. In the future, if demand is high enough, I can create a mat that specifically fits PSA.

The mats are designed to be inserted into most standard 14x11, 10x8, or 7x5 inch frames but I am also offering them paired up with these handsome wood frames if you would prefer to buy something that is ready to hang on your wall.

These frames are designed to allow you to switch cards in and out very easily so you can rotate your favorites. Or you could just hang them all!

Everything is proudly made in the USA!

If you would like to order one of these mats or frames please visit my store at 4Showframes.com where we are currently accepting orders. I set the website and everything up myself (first time) so please PM me or email me at guidi.christian@gmail.com if you have any trouble or have suggestions. It should work well on your phone too.

Since this board was a source of inspiration Net54 members can enjoy a 20% discount on their first order by entering promo code NET54. I will also be offering them on eBay at a slightly higher price to cover the selling fees.

Thank you,
Christian Guidi
4Showframes.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 090.JPG (72.1 KB, 161 views)

Last edited by cguidi; 05-04-2017 at 08:39 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:44 AM
Danny Smith

These look really nice. Great pricing also. Definitely going to pick a few up.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Christian Guidi

Thanks Danny! Glad you like them
Old 01-13-2017, 05:59 PM
Christian Guidi

Update: We will be adding a two card "Ground Rule Double" frame and a nine card "Boys of Summer" frame in the next two weeks.
Old 05-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Christian Guidi

Default Custom Order

Several folks have reached out requesting custom cut mats and I am putting in an order with our manufacturer so I wanted to see if anyone else out there is interested.

Custom orders will be for the Mat Only unless the dimensions match one of the black frames we already offer (14x11, 10x8, 7x5). The mats are 1/4" thick but should fit with many frames you can pick up at your local frame or craft shop.

Right now we can cut PSA and SGC card openings perfectly but if you are looking for graded autograph or oversized card holders you will need to send me the EXACT dimensions for the opening size(s) you want along with any layout preferences.

Pricing will be $0.35 per square inch (plus shipping) based on the outside dimensions of the mat.

If you are interested please let me know before the end of the weekend as our final proof will be submitted on Monday. I should have the mats in hand next weekend so delivery will likely be the week after that.

Thank you for your interest.

Christian Guidi
4Showframes.com
guidi.christian@gmail.com

Tags
baseball, card, display, frame, graded