NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-20-2007, 09:09 PM
Administrator

Default Memory Lane Inc. will be on the HBO show Entourage on July 22

Posted By: Tom Nieves

Sports Memorabilia Auction Gets Major Hollywood Treatment

Memory Lane Inc., teams up with HBO's Award Winning Show 'Entourage' for a scene in the upcoming July 22nd episode

TUSTIN, Calif., July 11 /PRNewswire/ -- The world of sports memorabilia auctions gets its moment in the spotlight on July 22nd when episode 6 of HBO's popular series "Entourage" airs. Sharing that moment in the spotlight is Memory Lane Inc., one of the leading auction houses in the sports memorabilia marketplace.

In this episode, a couple of the show's main characters are pursuing some sports memorabilia from their boyhood hero and decide to attend a live auction offering some of the items they're looking for. The auction is being hosted by Memory Lane Inc., with a number of the company's staff members being used in the scene as featured extras.

"The show gives exposure to collecting sports memorabilia in an auction setting format, thereby giving glitz, glamour and mass exposure to the activity of participating in auctions," said Memory Lane's Roger Cameron.

Cameron said the show's scene is a very realistic portrayal of how a live auction is conducted, featuring a registration area, a phone bank for incoming bids, a podium for the auctioneer, assistants holding up items, audience members using their bidding paddles and much more.

While Cameron can't disclose too many other specifics about the episode, he would say, "The ending is great!"

For more information on Memory Lane about its upcoming sports memorabilia auctions, visit http://www.memorylaneinc.com/ or call (877) 606-5263.

Issuers of news releases and not PR Newswire are solely responsible for the accuracy of the content.
Terms and conditions, including restrictions on redistribution, apply.

Copyright © 1996-2007 PR Newswire Association LLC. All Rights Reserved.
A United Business Media company.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Sean C

in one of those investigative pieces about the auction house industry. I'm sure JP's background and guilty pleas would make for a great story.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Joe Pelaez

Who's Memory Lane Inc, and are they Method actors???

Old 07-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Jeff Lichtman

Will the realistic portrayal include shill bidding and recertified PSA cards?

Old 07-21-2007, 06:17 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Josh

Memory Lane sells baseball cards.

I wonder if Drama will get into a fight with JP. Too bad I am going to miss the show.

Go Go White Sox
2005 World Series Champions!

Old 07-21-2007, 06:20 AM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

I have to say the whole PSA recertification thing wouldn't make me real comfortable if I were a high grade or PSA collector....but that's just me and, if I am not mistaking, blinders could be bought with the new slabs...

Old 07-21-2007, 06:22 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Ed

I'd skip the show were it not for the fine acting of Kevin Dillon.

Old 07-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Administrator

Posted By: MVSNYC

looking forward to the show...

my best friend is in the music industry & lives in the hollywood hills. everytime i visit him, it is like an edpisode of Entourage...

Old 07-21-2007, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Joe Pelaez

They aren't Method actors, but they have methods.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Administrator

Posted By: scott fandango

Just out of curiosity, how come ,on a postive thread about Card Auctions on TV, you slip in your opinion on PSA and jab them?

Im new here, some friends told me to check it out since they know i am branching out to pre-war cards....

But everytime i see LEON post, it seems the word PSA and accusations follow, no matter what the original thread is on....

is that what this Board is all about?

cant there be a thread without you side-tracking it to an ANTI-PSA slant....

Not trying to be argumentative, just posting my initial and strongest impression about this board....

Old 07-21-2007, 07:17 PM
Administrator

Posted By: DMcD

Leon is just plain evil.

Old 07-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Administrator

You are welcome to your opinion and I am welcome to mine. It's America....It seemed like some pretty shady stuff from what I remember. I guess you condone switching cert #'s and grades....but I doubt too many do. I will stop here or else it will become a PSA bashing thread. This needs to be a Memory Lane bashing thread . Mine was a minor inuendo....but if you want, we can have a good 'ole bashing thread. You must not have been on the board too long and know the history of some board members issues with them. Or the issues with Memory Lane not too long ago revealed on the board...Overall they (PSA) are a little better than nothing. Just my opinion.....btw, if you want to start a PSA bashing thread we can .....Have a good day....

edited for grammar, spelling, and clarification

Old 07-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Administrator

Posted By: D. C. Markel

If they really want to make this sports auction seem believable they should have overhyped long-winded auction descriptions, items of questionable authenticity, graded cards that look somewhat similar to cards from the previous auction except this time they have higher grades, blind top-all bids that consistantly hit their maximum, cut-throat buyer's premiums, a 10 minute rule that runs the auction into sunlight hours of the following day, a strict ban on credit cards, plus published reports of ongoing criminal investigations by various law enforcement agencies.

Old 07-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Tom NievesWill Brian S make a special guest appearance?

Last edited by Leon; 11-02-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:56 PM
Administrator

Posted By: JimCrandell

Scott,

Good question!

I will know doubt be called a moron for this or something worse but it seems to me that the moderator on this board should not take such an openly negative opinion against card grading and PSA in particular.

Leon, instead of fighting it every step of the way, did you ever think that the hobby might be better off
if you usesd your position as an avenue for constructive change?

Cheers.

Jim

Old 07-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Administrator

it's about a sandy koufax GU jersey...

update after the show

Old 07-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Administrator

I speak my mind like everyone else. I prefer to run the board where everyone can say how they feel, even you. I also would prefer to talk about baseball cards. I hope you do too. best regards

Old 07-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Administrator

turtle's stupid cousin thought koufax was on his deathbed, so they bought the jersey at a live Memory Lane auction for $60K+...

not the greatest episode.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:45 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Dan Bretta

Where are the Grammar/Spelling police when you need them???? Crandell's post is a nightmare.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Even me? Gee thanks boss.

You will obviously run things the way you want but by taking such an outspoken position against grading and threatening to kick people off the board who disagree with you(Scott and Jay)you not only stifle opposing points of view but work against the constructive chage that this board can provide.

Other than that you do a simply wondeerful job.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Administrator

Posted By: DMcD

It's deja vu all over again.

Old 07-23-2007, 09:19 PM
Administrator

Why do you insist on inciting arguments? Please only post about baseball cards or the hobby or don't post at all. That's what I want this board to be about...not about the ONLY thing you can think about, curing the hobby. I am about sick of all of your curing...... take care...

Old 07-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Leon, Jim does a have a point. It's hard to have an open and free exchange of information when you ban, or threaten ban, those that whose opinions you don't like or locking down threads when you don't like the tone or direction they are taking.

Every time I take you to task on here, I get a number of emails from people thanking me for speaking up. Sadly, they won't speak up here because they fear being treated the way you treat me, Jim and and anyone else whose opinion you don't like.

I will say in your defense, I've been on this board long enough to know that you don't take potshots at PSA any chance you get.

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Administrator

The reason I threatened banning you and Scott and Jim is because at some point ya'll need to post positively on this board. If you don't want to do that then I don't want you here. That goes for anyone. I am certain I get far more emails from folks asking why I don't just ban ya'll than the other way around. Believe me...there is a lot of support for it. I would prefer not to do that and continue to hope that ya'll will post "positive" things on the board. Personal lives need to stay off the board too unless you want to talk about yourself (or anyone talking about themself is ok).....I know there are a few folks that don't like the way I run this board. No matter what I do some folks won't like it. I don't know of anyone that doesn't like the way the board is being run who's opinion I respect. Please don't take that as a personal stab as it's not meant to be. I just don't care what ya'll three and another handful of your cronies think, with respect to me running Net54. I am really tired of ya'll three questioning the way I run this board. We all know how you feel. Have a good evening...

Old 07-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Charlie Barokas

Jay,

Congrats again.

The numerous private emails of praise you seem to get in a pinch are a reoccuring theme with you. No matter what your opinion, it always seems you have many silent supporters that shall always remain nameless. It reminds me of the movie Breakfast Club, Michael Anthony Hall refers to his "numerous girls in the Niagra Falls area".

If you have a point to make great, but to constantly reference the hoard of private emails you are always getting is a transperant attempt to buttress your point and it is getting very tired.

Nameless supporting emails are just that. Please encourage all of your supporters to put their names by their support.

CB

Old 07-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Jeff D.

I saw the episode tonight. I've not been to many live card/memorabilia auctions (I have been to several of the All Star Fan Fest auctions for instance), but I've never seen or imagined the frenzy amongst the bidders as seen in parts of the episode.

It looked more like a Topps rip party, and less like an auction with $60,000 items on the block.

But it was nice to see Hollywood giving sports memorabilia some recognition, even if the end result was just a further perpetuation of the notion that ultimately our hobby is overpriced and not "worth" the investment.

I also am not sure why a game-used jersey would go up in value if Koufax died. Maybe if it was autographed...but it's not like he's creating more game used jerseys from Cy Young winning years as he continues to live. The Picasso analogy didn't seem to fit, imo.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:10 AM
Administrator

Oh, so now I am going to be banned for trying to stop the restoration of cards--that makes great sense.

Jay--I get those e-mails all the time. Not many want to oppose Leon on the board.

Sorry Leon--at times it is telling it like it is--there is not a lot of positive news today when it comes to the auction houses, grading companies and card restoration. If you were not to take such a negative view on trying to cure the ills of the hobby then there would be a much greater channce for progress against the auction houses who admit to altering cards and the grading companies who need to improve their standards.

Old 07-24-2007, 04:20 AM
Administrator

Charlie, I've tried numerous times to get other to step forward, but as I stated, they fear being treated the way I, Jim and others get treated when speaking out against Leon and his position on anything. I could out them by posting emails, but then I would ruin my relationship with these people and it's not worth it. I value those people more than I value trying to trying to hurt Leon.

Leon, you'd probably be shocked at a few of the names on that list, but it's up to them to step forward.

Jeff, the reason people want to buy something before someone dies is that there is always a huge surge in interest in person's items. Just look at eBay every time a celebrity dies. It's flooded with items of that celebrity by people trying to make money off the death.

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:06 AM
Administrator

Posted By: barrysloate

Jay, Jim, et al- I too get trashed for supporting Leon all the time, but here's one point of view:

There isn't anything Leon can do that will please everybody. If he changed his tune and supported Jim Crandall's fight against card trimming, banned all Seinfeld posts, and actively supported cock fighting, twelve other people would email him and threaten to leave the board unless he changed his ways. So no matter what he does someone will tell him he's doing it wrong.

As a result, if I were Leon I would state my opinions and the hell with everyone else, because he is going to make friends and create enemies every time he breathes. The board is too big and too diverse to please everybody.

Old 07-24-2007, 06:12 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Rob

I agree w/Barry. Leon (like everyone else) can voice his opinion as it relates to the card hobby + industry. If others oppose his view (they enjoy PSA, cockfighting, whatever) then they can state that view.
Now, if Leon had big banners on his site that was anti-PSA, that'd be a different story. But, he lets everyone express their own point of view and opinion so thats fine w/me. As are in the rules, he doesn't want personal attacks, and that includes personal attacks on him. That simple.

Rob

Old 07-24-2007, 06:53 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Tom Boblitt

as most good managers manage........doing the best you can for the benefit of the most people. You can't manage for the small minority of people who dislike you. That's counterproductive for the rest of the group and there will ALWAYS be something they don't like about you. 80% of the people (if not significantly more) are happy with the majority of the direction this board goes in.....

Emails fly both ways to firm up support for the opposition and for the management of the board. Cracks me up......

Ok....now Jim will bash me because I'm supporting Leon.....

Didn't see Entourage last night.....was busy watching Rescue Me rerun on FX.....plus trying to put an unruly 20 pound 17 month old to sleep....

Old 07-24-2007, 07:00 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Dave F

I'm just waiting for Crandell to ask the "how many hits is the site getting?" question.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Tom,

I don't dislike Leon(even though he calls me a moron). Sort of like your board where the leading graded card collectors left(not including me in this)due to the ongoing nastiness of a certain member in particular toward graded cards.

I just think he is in a unique position where he could actually do some good for the hobby by taking a leadership role against card alteration and stricter standards for grading.
Instead he vehemently defends the one company that has admitted taking creases out of cards and he takes an anti-grading position. And it is not like this is a board where dissent with Leon's views are encouraged or even tolerated.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:34 AM
Administrator

How can Leon facilitate change with regard to card trimming any differently than any of us? Just because he runs a chatboard, does that give him some special ability to change the hobby? All he can do is allow discussion of it on the board, which he does. Very few days go by without some discussion of the hobby's various ills.

But I do agree he has to watch himself when it comes to defending major companies. I have personally told him that it is not in his best interest, and as board owner and moderator he might be better served taking a neutral stand.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:44 AM
Administrator

Barry,

Or at least not being the most vocal defender of a company that admits it has taken creases out of cards as it prepares them for grading and is not forthright in stating whether it has changed its policies.

On the first point Barry, I respectfully disagree. As the owner/moderator of the largest vintage chatboard in the hobby he does have an ability to influence opinion.I would represent that if he took a stronger anti-alteration position which as I understand he has changed his mind and now supports it would be a big step in an effort to clean up the hobby.

Jim

Old 07-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Administrator

I'll concede the board moderator has more visibility than the average poster.

But he also has to feel passionate about the issue. I don't want to speak for anybody, but when the subject of card alterations comes I don't see Leon as interested as someone like yourself. Again, he can explain his position better than I can and doesn't need me to do it.

I would like to see card alterations disappear forever, but I am not as focussed on the issue as you are. I have other things on my plate these days.

Old 07-24-2007, 07:59 AM
Administrator

I have a lot on my plate too Barry--still focused on getting to over 100 vintage sets in psa 8 or better.

Good luck--

Jim

Old 07-24-2007, 08:03 AM
Administrator

You always seem to hear what you want to hear and not understand anything that is being said. Actually I don't dislike you and I did say I took back calling you a moron...but you don't want to hear that.....Something tells me you won't hear this either. I apologize for calling you a moron.

As for being in a unique position to do good for the hobby I believe I do. This is the most frequented vintage card chat board on the web by far. There must be some reason it's gotten 3x as big since I took it over. The other 2 previous moderators did a good job and I have continued their tradition. Have you ever noticed how many positive threads I start on here? Have you ever noticed how many my naysayers start? Have you ever cared to look at the front of a Krause SCD (Baseball big book) for acknowledgments, or at the Beckett Almanac for acknowledgments? Check them and see how many of my naysayers are in there. How many articles have you written for the hobby publications or other websites? How many times have you offered to help someone financially with a hobby related issue that you weren't involved with otherwise? How many dinners of 50 or more collectors have you organized? No, I guess I don't do any good for the hobby.

Why is it you and a few others always twist words to make them fit your battle cries? I don't vehemently defend taking out creases. I am against it. One large auction house said they would possibly remove a light wrinkle, erase a mark or take off dirt/residue that wasn't supposed to be on a card to start with. I have also stated that I, like most hobby veterans (though I am not really a "veteran"), don't have a problem with removing a mark or removing gunk from a card. From that we get everything under the sun that will fit "the battle cry". I have stated publicly, more than once, that I have changed my position on wrinkle removal and will not endorse taking out any wrinkles (or creases, which I never supported nor did the auction house say they ever took out) as it's too slippery of a slope. At the same time I still don't care if I buy a card that had something done to it that SGC or myself can't see. I am not anti-grading. Not sure how many times I have to say that to get it through to you? Grading is good, Jim. Knowing how to detect issues and grade cards yourself is good too. Most of my collection that is relatively valuable (monetarily) has been graded by SGC and I SENT THEM TO THEM TO BE GRADED MYSELF!! I sent them more for the authentication but the grades come with that and I am happy. As far as my not letting others speak their mind that is a total fallacy. Only you, and 2 others I know of, feel that way....I am aware of about 2-3 others that have that thought too though I have never censored or deleted anything they have said. The other 1000-1100 or so folks are somehow able to speak their mind.... My biggest issue running this board is that I probably let things go too far before I step in. That's the way I am though and I prefer to let folks speak their mind. Even this newer board member (Scott F) wasn't afraid to speak his mind against what I had said and did you see me censoring anything he said? If anyone doesn't like the way this board is run then there are always other places to frequent and I would strongly encourage that. I want this to be a board that has the focus that is at the top of the first page. If anyone comes here for anything else then I am not interested. best regards

Old 07-24-2007, 08:33 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Chad

Leon doesn't deserve all this crap. If people don't like the board, why can't they just move on? Why do some people always have to be at war? I know I don't post enough to have a valuable opinion about this, but there it is anyway. As far as I'm concerned, Leon can voice whatever opinion he wants. I like to think I'm smart enough to make up my own mind about things regardless.

See you all at the National! I'll be hanging out at Ryan's table. Come on by and we'll talk Negro Leagues. Or Federal League or American Association. I dig all that stuff.

Old 07-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Posted By: DJ

As a huge fan of "Entourage", I found the segment regarding Turtle and Drama very unrealistic, foolish and merely gave the two a small adventure while Vince, E and Billy work their differences with Ari, who after all, has a special place in his heart for his assistant.

First off all, do you honestly think Koufax would show up for a Memory Lane auction to sign autographs? After all, this is a gentlemen who does one or two private signings a year (for a minimum of $400 per) and then disappears for the rest of the year. He has the signing habits of that famous Pennsylvania ground hog.

Second, the whole episode revolved around Koufax's possible death? If he did in fact pass away, his jersey would not have increased to that level. It's not like a signature where all productions are halted...plus, wasn't it a bit seedy and disrespectful on the behalf of the show to even make mention an impending death to a point of where the viewer thinks; "huh, is this true? I wonder how Koufax is doing and maybe I should get on eBay and start bidding just in case!".

Not to mention the whole idea of the short high percentage gain awaiting his death from a person who always has these get rich schemes, this doesn't appear to be of the Ponzi method, but a legitimate short term investment. Flipping if you will.

Anyways, the episode was truly stupid. What's next? Alan Rosen appears?

DJ

Old 07-24-2007, 09:17 AM
Administrator

Leon,

Apology accepted.

I did pay for a NY collectors dinner and have given money to fellow collectors who were experiencing hard times.

I agree with you that the focus of the board should be pre-war baseball cards and all issues impacting it. If this would be enforced,a large number of posts started are off-topic.

I am just one (outspoken) member but I would like to see you stop these posts and more importantly stop people who step in with posts on existing threads whose only intent is to get the thread off topic.

Lastly, I know you feel this way too but enforce the rule about personal attacks and the two or three people who post here and attack others in vicious ways, give them one warning and then out they go.

Okay--promise to not mention you and Mastro in the same sentence anymore.

Good luck at your dinner and the National.

Jim

Old 07-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Administrator

Posted By: JimB

How come the people who accuse Leon of not letting a diversity of opinions be heard here are still posting, after all the water under the bridge, their contrary opinions here with impunity? Did I miss something or is Leon not actually the evil, anti-free speech authoratarian he is being made out to be? (How could anyone accuse a Texan of being authoratarian? )

I think Leon is doing an outstanding job running this board. I just hope people don't hassle him to the point where he thinks this is just not worth it and quits. Contrary to some opinions, this board is an invaluable resource to the hobby, even if Leon does not support everybody's personal crusade. He always lets people air their views. But there have to be limits or this board will self-destruct. Leon is extremely loose with where he finally draws the line. My only complaint would be that he sometimes lets it go longer than I would like.

Do I aways agree with Leon? No, though I usually do. Do I think I could do a better job moderating this board? No. Can I think of someone I think would do a better job? NO.
Thanks Leon.
JimB

Old 07-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Administrator

Leon, back in the 80s I did everything you claim your naysayers haven't done except organize a dinner. I wrote a regular article for a NorCal hobby publication in late 80s-early 90s. I also wrote a couple of small articles. No big deal. It was something I was asked to do and gladly did it. You seem to forget, or don't know, that I was different type of collector in the 80s. You have money to throw around now, I had money to throw around back then. Big deal. Money isn't everything. Some day you might learn that.

Good to see you've changed your stance on "tier 1" (who the hell came up with that?) alterations. You'd also do well to listen to what Barry has said.

Jay

Old 07-24-2007, 03:32 PM
Administrator

Here are a couple of comments/questions.

1. Why is it you participated in the last board contest sponsored by banner ads when you are so much against them?

2. How many good threads have you started, about cards, on Net54 in the last 6 months? How many has 12 yr old Sean started in the last week? Who is more valuable to Net54?

warmest regards
leon

Old 07-24-2007, 03:47 PM
Administrator

I will answer that-Jay is more valuable.

Why? Because he is interesting, thought provoking and has opinions. There are posters who post every day here with the most boring inane things you could ever hope to read. This is exactly the kind of poster who is not valuable to Net 54.

Kevin Saucier is valuable.
Jeff Lichtman is valuable
Barry Sloate is valuable
Peter Spaeth is valuable
Anthony Nex is valuable
King Yao is vauable
Al Crisafulli is valuable
Dan Markel is valuable
David Vargha is valuable
Frank Evanov is valuable
Greg Schwartz is valuable
Hal Lewis is valuable
Charlie Barokas is valuable
Joann is valuable
Rob Lifson is valuable
Shane Leonard is valuable
Michael Sarno is valuable

Why--because they meet the above criteria.

Jim

edited as I think of more valuable people

Old 07-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Administrator

I've participated in every contest. I've been a member of this board this for about the same length of time as you and I didn't know that being a supporter of the banner ads was a requirement for entry. If it is, let me know and will stop entering and withdraw from the current one.

As for ? 2, I won't be starting any threads any time soon. Why should I start a worthwhile thread that will help put money in your pockets? If you are willing pay me for starting good threads, then I'm there for you. Otherwise, I'll stick with the occasional post to help Sean or other youngsters and make sure you honor the claims you make.

You want this to continue to be the top place for hobby information and you want to make money from it. Why should the people that contribute to that success give you that knowledge for free while you make money from it? You, of all people, should be able to understand that.

Jay

Old 07-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Administrator

jim- don't i even get an honorable mention?

Old 07-25-2007, 04:12 AM
Administrator

Mike,

Correction made--you belong on the list.

Jim

Old 07-25-2007, 06:17 AM
Administrator

jim-

thanks...

have you added any new T206's to your set?

Old 07-25-2007, 06:21 AM
Administrator

Posted By: Anonymous

Mike,

No, I have been a net seller given the prices for lower pop PSA 8s. I think I am down to 140 or so 8s from a high of 160.

How about you?