NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Sports (Primarily) Vintage Memorabilia Forum incl. Game Used

Old 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Scott

Wow. Simply Gorgeous Greg. If I ever hit the lottery, I'd own one of these. Ol Pete jumps right out of the painting at you.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKreindler View Post
Thank you for so many wonderfully kind words, guys. I sincerely appreciate each and every single one of them.

Howard, I tell ya, those pinstripes are gonna be the death of me. It's the one annoying thing about painting Yankees - those stripes can be REALLY rough to tackle.

Then again, I'm also going batty because of the batting net on this one...

I don't know if I'm more impressed with the netting or that skinny rod managing to hold up those two.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Graig Kreindler

Howard, I thought the same exact thing. That rod must be made out of the strongest material on earth.

I'm just about finished with this guy, one of the coolest images ever, as far as I'm concerned. As it is, Addie Joss was not necessarily an attractive fella by conventional standards. At the time the photograph was taken, I think he had less than a year of life left in him. Though, with his death being so sudden, I still don't really understand why he looks the way he does (does writing that make me an awful person?).

But I couldn't deny the beauty in this image. The possibilities with the play of light were endless, especially as it related to the wrinkles near his eyes, and the great texture in his sweater. And those teeth!!! And the hair!!

Seriously, this one was so much fun. I can't wait to get it photographed properly.

Hope y'all dig it!

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 03-24-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:19 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Joss was not necessarily an attractive fella by conventional standards
That's putting it mildly! Definitely an interesting image to look at, even if Joss himself isn't easy on the peepers! I love how there is almost as much texture in his face as in his sweater I can definitely see how this one would be a blast for you to paint.
Old 03-24-2014, 02:19 PM
Alex

Another great one.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:10 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks, guys!

Lance, it's amazing to think that at the time the original photograph was taken, he was about 30-years old. I guess being out in the sun every day with those short brims didn't really do anything good for your skin. Yowzas!

Graig
Old 03-24-2014, 05:14 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Dude is fuuuugly. Painting is beautiful.

Other interests/sets/collectibles.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96571220@N08/albums

My for sale or trade photobucket album
https://flic.kr/s/aHsk7c1SRL
Old 03-24-2014, 06:10 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

Graig,
That Joss is simply amazing. I have become a bit of a art stalker on your web page. I have been passing my iPad around to anyone who will look showing off your work.
I have a few questions though if you don't mind me asking or my ignorance. Do you have multiple pieces you're working on at once or do you just buckle down and do one at a time? Also, how many hours does it take you to finish an average, and I only say that referring to the work load not the ability, piece? Finally, how many hours a day/ week are you working on your pieces?
My wife doesn't care much about my collection but does ask if there is anything new you have posted.
With all awe and respect thank you for continuing this amazing thread,
Drew
Old 03-24-2014, 09:15 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey Drew,

Thanks so much for such kind words. Certainly, feel free to stalk away, or show stuff to your friends. I very much appreciate you doing so.

And why would your questions be ignorant? I'm happy to answer anything you want to ask. Well, anything pertaining to the paintings, maybe not so much where you can get a good recipe for kasha varnishkes (I'm still looking).

Typically, I'm working on a lot of pieces at once. I can spend a few days working on one specifically, but always for an hour or so each day, I'll try to get stuff done on other paintings. And even then, after a few days, I just need a break from the main thing I'm focusing on, so I'll make the appropriate switch. And that might be something that's completely different too, like from an action panoramic to a simple portrait. I just like to have a lot of things in the works, whether its commissioned stuff or for the inventory.

When it comes to how long each piece takes, it all depends on the subject matter and the size. For instance, a 16" x 20" portrait is one of my favorite sizes and subjects to work on. I find that that particular size lends itself so nicely to head and shoulder shots, and I can get into as much detail as I want to. And because they're not usually "game situation specific", they're also somewhat quick to do. I'd say that each one of those takes anywhere between 25-35 hours each. Like the Joss portrait would be closer to the 35 hour mark because of the minutia in his face and the stuff in his sweater. But the Grover Cleveland above it is closer to 25 hours, as most of the little stuff is limited to his face.

The larger paintings usually will take at least double that. They require a lot more research into what's exactly going on in the picture plain. That means that there's a lot more legwork just going into those initial stages, whether it applies to finding out the color of a particular ballpark billboard, or finding out whether it was cold and rainy on the depicted day. The Lou Gehrig panoramic I did last year, for instance, took well over 200 hours. That thing was basically 4 feet by seven feet, had multiple figures, crowds, ballpark features, microphones, pinstripes and tons of other things to make it a slow-going.

Each day, the amount of time I put into actual painting varies. Some of those days, I'm spending 8 hours doing nothing but; others, maybe only 1 or 2 hours. But overall, I'm still working about 8-10 hours each day at the very least. A lot of that time goes to research, reading, prepping, sketching, and even just thinking. To be honest, there really isn't much time in any given day when I can take my brain off of work. It's both a nice thing and a bad thing, as it's something that I'm super passionate about, but sometimes, even I need break. There's that old saying that, "if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life." I think for me, it's half like that, and half like I'm a dog pulling a sled inn the snow all day. It really is hard work. Most nights, I feel like I've been wrestling with a bear.

All in all, it may sound corny, but I still really feel super lucky and incredibly thankful that I'm able to do something for a living that I love, and that others seem to enjoy it.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Thanks again,

Graig
Old 03-24-2014, 09:21 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Graig,
We are are also super lucky that we can benefit from both watching you do what you love and many of us benefit from owning a piece of what you love to do.
I don't think it's an understatement to say we are all very thankful you are here with us.
Keep on Paintin'

Best,
Mark

Old 03-25-2014, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
That's putting it mildly! Definitely an interesting image to look at, even if Joss himself isn't easy on the peepers! I love how there is almost as much texture in his face as in his sweater I can definitely see how this one would be a blast for you to paint.
You know, Graig and Lance....
I have always been perplexed at Addie Joss and the obvious early degeneration of his appearance for such a young man.

By all accounts, Addie was a highly educated player for his era and did not seem to have any major vices. Those teeth and his looks though, suggest otherwise.

Here are two common earlier images of Addie that were taken less than 10 years earlier. Look at the shocking difference in appearance.

Graig, as usual your talent amazes me. Congrats on your Addie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Addie Joss 1.jpg (30.3 KB, 347 views)
File Type: jpg Addie Joss 2.jpg (76.9 KB, 347 views)

Last edited by Scott Garner; 03-25-2014 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:38 PM
G@ry Sƈ@m.ҽh.0ɾn

You made Addie look great! Well....with some helping with shadows and lightning,lol. What an amazing rendering Mr.Graig!

Last edited by GoCubsGo32; 03-25-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:10 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Incredible depiction as always, Graig

Would love to see more actual photos of Joss (in his deteriorated state). Amazingly, the "pre-degradation" photos posted above are not too horrible
Old 03-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks again, fellas. You sure know how to make a guy feel swell.

The Addie issue is an interesting one, indeed. I just wish that we had more images of the man to see the eventual progression of his life and condition. Images of him are somewhat scarce as it is, and then once you take into account those that are of very high quality, well, they're few and far between. I'm glad that if nothing else, we have a really nice portrait or two (quality-wise) as well as a handful of action shots. The Conlon one that you posted, Scott, has always been a favorite.

Graig
Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 AM

Un-freaking believable to see these works in progress. I almost enjoy more hearing about how the painting is thought out and the progressions. As always, beautiful work Graig.

Rob M.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Belltown Vintage

I would simply stop here, and call it 'Lou and the Babe, in front of a painting of a net'. This might be my favorite of yours so far.

Quote:
Thank you for so many wonderfully kind words, guys. I sincerely appreciate each and every single one of them.

Howard, I tell ya, those pinstripes are gonna be the death of me. It's the one annoying thing about painting Yankees - those stripes can be REALLY rough to tackle.

Then again, I'm also going batty because of the batting net on this one...

Old 03-28-2014, 12:32 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks a lot, Scott. I'm pretty happy with it too. I'll be excited to get it photographed.

Speaking of whom, this one's just about ready to go to them, too. And that also makes me happy.

It might sound strange, but getting paintings out of the studio and to the photographers is a pretty satisfying experience. It's probably because once they're photographed, I can add them to my portfolio properly. So, in essence, the joy is in building a body of work.

Anywho, I'm rambling.

I am wondering though, do you guys care whether I post in-progress stuff on here? Usually I just limit it to finished and photographed work these days, but all of the sudden, I've been into putting up these things at different points of the journey.

As usual, thoughts are appreciated.

Graig
Old 03-28-2014, 12:51 PM
Craig

Quote:
Thanks a lot, Scott. I'm pretty happy with it too. I'll be excited to get it photographed.

Speaking of whom, this one's just about ready to go to them, too. And that also makes me happy.

It might sound strange, but getting paintings out of the studio and to the photographers is a pretty satisfying experience. It's probably because once they're photographed, I can add them to my portfolio properly. So, in essence, the joy is in building a body of work.

Anywho, I'm rambling.

I am wondering though, do you guys care whether I post in-progress stuff on here? Usually I just limit it to finished and photographed work these days, but all of the sudden, I've been into putting up these things at different points of the journey.

As usual, thoughts are appreciated.

Graig
Graig,

Great to see the finished product, as I already mentioned - Spectacular!!! So much so that I've been yelling "Hey Mick" at the screen and waiting for him to turn his head to the left and at least acknowledge me!!!

Craig
Old 03-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Andy H

Nice work! I can barely draw a stick figure so I always have great admiration for people who can paint.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:34 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Graig,
The more posts the better. Post'em started, mid-way and complete. It's always interesting to see the journey from start to finish.
Keep up the great work!
Mark

Old 03-28-2014, 04:32 PM
Kevin H@ll

Post it all. Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1959T - 64/585 - 10.94% (includes variations)
1960T - 209/651 - 32.10% (includes variations)
1972T - 445/810 - 54.94% (includes variations)
1973T - 208/660 - 31.52% (no variations)
Old 03-28-2014, 06:28 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

I love seeing the works in progress, so the more posts, the merrier I say. Of course, that does present the problem of coming up with more superlatives for all the additional posts, but I think we can manage
Old 03-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks, everyone. I just don't want to get to the point where I'm posting stuff and annoying people or whatever. I still can get a bit weird when putting the artwork out there. Even after so many years, dammit!

But seriously, I'm glad y'all wanna see more!

Graig
Old 03-28-2014, 07:49 PM
And.rew Whi.te

A large majority of us want to buy a book of your work or even prints since buying an original is out of our price range. What would make you think we would NOT want to see more?

Seriously....keep 'em coming!

Last edited by whitehse; 03-28-2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:32 PM
Graig Kreindler

Fair enough, Andrew. You got it!!

I just got these back from the photographers, so I'll be glad to add them onto the ol' website at some point in the near future. They're not completely color-corrected yet, but they're juuusssttt about there.

Addie Joss, May 19, 1910, 16" x 16"

Grover Cleveland Alexander, 1915, 18" x 20"

Lou Gehrig & Babe Ruth, 1927, 30" x 34"

I hope you guys like 'em. I still have some serious love for that Joss image. Maybe that just makes me weird.

As usual, thanks for keeping up with this thread!

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 03-31-2014 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:40 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
I still have some serious love for that Joss image. Maybe that just makes me weird.
Nah, I don't think that makes you weird. I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead too

Still wondering what in the world ravaged Joss's face like that. Seems awful young for it to have been sun damage (that from my armchair doctor's office perspective). Could it have been some kind of STD?
Old 03-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Graig Kreindler

When it comes to the expression, I'd like to think that Bain (or whomever) captured him in a really weird moment. What kind of moment that is, I have NO idea.

But his skin looking like leather?? Man, at 30-years old, I have NO clue. I understand the whole playing in the sun with short-brimmed hats, but that's just frikkin' crazy. Any clues as to what Joss did in the off-season?

Graig
Old 03-31-2014, 05:08 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Joss died of tubercular meningitis. This means he had tuberculosis for a period of time prior to it moving to his central nervous system. In the past, TB was called consumption by the general public. This is because the body's resources are "consumed" by the illness. It could have easily caused a healthy person to waste away. Unfortunately, Joss wasn't anywhere near healthy. He also suffered from malaria during this time period. Even with modern medicine, recovery from either of these things is not assured. Recovery then was about luck.
I'm sure this is all part of why he looks like that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Old 03-31-2014, 07:43 PM
Bob M

A favorite player I followed during the '60's was pitcher, Joel Horlen; likely most remembered for pitching a no-hitter in 1967 against the Detroit Tigers during the heated AL pennant race. Last year, artist Van Martin was commissioned to use his unique style and capture Joe on canvas. Joe was at the unveiling and for all of us there that day, we won't soon forget the experience of seeing the joy on his face.

IMO, the surviving golden age players of the 50's and 60's are living National treasures and I highly recommend showing appreciation to every one of them in any way possible. They were instrumental in paving the way for golden opportunities of today's big league players by coping with the reserve clause during their careers, enduring low salaries (relatively speaking), minimal benefits and they showed courage during arduous fighting for player rights alongside Marvin Miller. The entertainment and thrills those players gave us baby boomers during those years are certainly plentiful.
JoeandVanMeet.jpg
Joe Horlen and artist Van Martin above

Last edited by Bobmc; 04-01-2014 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
Joss died of tubercular meningitis. This means he had tuberculosis for a period of time prior to it moving to his central nervous system. In the past, TB was called consumption by the general public. This is because the body's resources are "consumed" by the illness. It could have easily caused a healthy person to waste away. Unfortunately, Joss wasn't anywhere near healthy. He also suffered from malaria during this time period. Even with modern medicine, recovery from either of these things is not assured. Recovery then was about luck.
I'm sure this is all part of why he looks like that

As covered in Scott Longert's excellent book, Addie Joss King of Pitchers (1998), I would add to Mark's excellent research that Addie Joss and George Mullin co-owned a billiard parlor in downtown Toledo, OH together during this same time period.

Undoubtedly, there was heavy smoking, drinking and late nights going on in this establishment, knowing the time period. It's only an assumption, but I've wondered if these conditions caused the lung infection that ultimately led to Addie's early demise...

Last edited by Scott Garner; 04-01-2014 at 05:34 AM.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:15 AM
Alex

I think that a coffee table book of your work would be awesome.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:04 AM
M@rk V3l@rd3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Garner View Post
As covered in Scott Longert's excellent book, Addie Joss King of Pitchers (1998), I would add to Mark's excellent research that Addie Joss and George Mullin co-owned a billiard parlor in downtown Toledo, OH together during this same time period.

Undoubtedly, there was heavy smoking, drinking and late nights going on in this establishment, knowing the time period. It's only an assumption, but I've wondered if these conditions caused the lung infection that ultimately led to Addie's early demise...
Caused is a tricky word, Scott. Spending a lot of time in an establishment like that, during that time period, certainly would have been a higher risk for catching an illness like TB which is transmitted by coughing. If you then add on the unhealthy lifestyle choices including smoking, poor nutrition, and lack of sleep, I'm sure just about any significant illness would get worse.

Back in those days the treatment for TB was to go to a sanitarium and "rest". I think pitching in the rowdy days of baseball and spending your nights in a billiard parlor qualifies as pretty much the opposite of "rest." His untimely demise is really not a huge surprise once you analyze it all.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:44 PM
David McDonald

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Only Smoke 4 the Cards View Post
I think that a coffee table book of your work would be awesome.
+googol to the power of infinity
Old 04-01-2014, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Thanks, everyone. I just don't want to get to the point where I'm posting stuff and annoying people or whatever. I still can get a bit weird when putting the artwork out there. Even after so many years, dammit!

But seriously, I'm glad y'all wanna see more!

Graig
This is your thread. The more posts, the better!

The "in progress" shots are cool because they show some method to your madness, so to speak.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
It's only an assumption, but I've wondered if these conditions caused the lung infection that ultimately led to Addie's early demise...
A consumption assumption is no presumption.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
A consumption assumption is no presumption.
You've got a lot of gumption...
Old 04-01-2014, 02:35 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Worst...Schoolhouse Rocks...ever...
Old 04-01-2014, 02:38 PM
M@rk V3l@rd3

I'm not sure which caused more groans, Scott F's or Lance' comment.

Old 04-09-2014, 04:20 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

Hope the weather's treating everyone well. Thankfully, New York is officially starting to thaw. Or at least, here in the city it is.

Anywho, thought I'd share this guy, who's getting there.

There's still a good amount of work to be done, but I'd say that it's about halfway through at this point. I've been enjoying this one, mainly because of the expressions from our boys, especially that of Yogi's. That face is just an absolute winner. And, I gotta say, it's a nice little break to NOT be doing those pinstripes for once.

Hope y'all dig it!

Graig
Old 04-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Kevin H@ll

Graig - Saw NBC Sports used your awesome Jackie Robinson painting today on their Facebook page. What a great honor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1959T - 64/585 - 10.94% (includes variations)
1960T - 209/651 - 32.10% (includes variations)
1972T - 445/810 - 54.94% (includes variations)
1973T - 208/660 - 31.52% (no variations)
Old 04-15-2014, 08:10 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey Kevin, thanks for the heads up! I actually had no idea that they'd done so until I read this a bit earlier today. I'm pretty darn flabbergasted.

Graig
Old 04-15-2014, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Hey Kevin, thanks for the heads up! I actually had no idea that they'd done so until I read this a bit earlier today. I'm pretty darn flabbergasted.

Graig
I believe it's your best painting, FWIW Graig.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:54 PM
Graig Kreindler

Really, Scott? I mean, I won't lie, I really do love it. A lot. But I definitely like your Vandy just as much.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Mikeknapp

Quote:
I believe it's your best painting, FWIW Graig.
+1
Old 04-16-2014, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Really, Scott? I mean, I won't lie, I really do love it. A lot. But I definitely like your Vandy just as much.
Graig, please don't get me wrong because I absolutely LOVE my Vandy painting, but the scale, the textures, the colors, the history and the mood in the Jackie Robinson painting all make this one special, IMHO.

BTW, when I tell people about you and your talent, I always include the Jackie Robinson in the three or four paintings that I share with them.

At this point you have painted so many masterpieces that it really is getting hard to even single out only a few.

Keep up the awesome work!

Last edited by Scott Garner; 04-16-2014 at 04:20 AM.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:50 PM
Graig Kreindler

Thanks, Scott. You continue to make me blush.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:11 PM
Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

Hope this post finds everyone well and happy. Please excuse the flowery paragraph that follows.

As I write this, I just came home from my birthday dinner at Katz's Deli, so I don't think I'm getting out of this chair anytime soon (you try moving after having one of their matzoh balls and a corned beef sandwich in your belly). I'm officially 34-years old, and like I seem to do on every birthday, was thinking about the things I've been grateful for in the past year. I still thinking about the first time I came onto this board - I was invited by Jimmy C (kingofclout, we miss you). I was 29 then, and still just really starting off in my career and in many ways, my life. It seems like since then, this board has been an absolute haven for me. Not only have I been able to show my work here, but it's just been super easy to find myself lost in a thread, pulling me away from whatever drudgeries were going on in 'real' life at the time. In essence, you guys have been amazing to me in every single way. I REALLY couldn't feel more blessed. Thank you.

I also got a painting back from the photographers today:

Mickey Mantle, September 14, 1961, 24" x 30"

And I thought I'd show some of the in-progress things I have going on right now. Some of them are obviously closer to completion than others, so you might have to use your imagination a bit. Also, please excuse my photography. Though I tried to keep everything sharp, there still seems to be a lot of glare on the right side of the images (closest to the window and all).

Cap Anson, 1888, 11" x 14"

Ed Delahanty, 1903, 22" x 34"

Christy Mathewson, June 5, 1907, 30" x 40"

Rube Marquard, 1912, 20" x 24"

Babe Ruth, October 6, 1915, 34" x 40"

Lou Gehrig, 1923, 16" x 20"

Rogers Hornsby, 1929, 30" x 32"

Lou Gehrig & Babe Ruth, 1931, 24" x 31"

Anywho, I hope I'm not spinning any wheels here in posting this stuff, and hopefully you continue to enjoy it. As per usual, if you have any questions, comments, critiques or something of the sort, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for being AWESOME!

Graig

Last edited by GKreindler; 04-17-2014 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 10:36 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

Graig, the exact words out of my mouth looking over this latest group were, "This kid is friggin' ridiculous." In a good way. The body of work you've put together over the last 5 years is nothing short of incredible, and I can't begin to imagine what that oeuvre will look like 50 years after your first post here (not to mention how many posts this thread will run by then!) Happy Birthday, God bless you and yours, and keep up the good work!
Old 04-17-2014, 11:09 PM
David McDonald

Good Lord! F-bombing Unreal.
Happy Birthday, Graig. Thirty-four already. Almost a geezer.
Old 04-18-2014, 05:03 AM

Happy Birthday, Graig!

WOW! These new paintings are really terrific. Amazing!