NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Buy/Sell/Trade Section (must login, caveat emptor) > Ebay, Auction and other Venues Announcement- B/S/T

Old 04-16-2017, 07:39 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default on ebay now Auction Harmon Killebrew 500 &501 HR TICKET STUB

on ebay now a 7 day auction
99 cent starting no reserve free shipping

1971 AUG 10 Orioles@ Twins Harmon Killebrew 500 &501 HR TICKET STUB PSA EX-MT 6
see link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-AUG-10-...AAAOSw3utY8Yhc

thanks for looking check out my other ticket listings
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1971.jpg (78.8 KB, 62 views)
Old 05-15-2017, 08:36 AM

Bummer I missed this thread. I've been looking for one for years

Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints Game Used Bats, Uniforms & Memorabilia

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...apolis+millers

Uniforms of the American Association of Baseball (1902-1962)

https://net54baseball.com/showthread...58#post2008658
Old 05-15-2017, 08:52 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default i know the buyer he may be willing to sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay1038 View Post
Bummer I missed this thread. I've been looking for one for years
I know the buyer he buys and sells
if you want give me your contact info and I will pass it on to him
if he interested in parting with it , it was the highest graded
Old 05-26-2017, 09:18 AM

Here is my email - Tay1038@aol.com

Thank you!

Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints Game Used Bats, Uniforms & Memorabilia

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthr...apolis+millers

Uniforms of the American Association of Baseball (1902-1962)

https://net54baseball.com/showthread...58#post2008658
Old 05-26-2017, 09:21 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

How does this grade a PSA 6?
Old 05-26-2017, 09:28 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
How does this grade a PSA 6?
on tickets PSA is super critical on marks , or especially any creases or surface wrinkles on either side , which is very common on torn rain checks as they almost always end up with a minor crease or tiny wrinkle some where
this ticket amazingly had absolutely zero creases or wrinkles.
if it had not been for the uneven tear , it would have graded NRMINT 7 or higher
by the way I see you located in boynton beach I an just 15 miles south of you
in Deerfield Beach
Old 05-26-2017, 11:03 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
on tickets PSA is super critical on marks , or especially any creases or surface wrinkles on either side , which is very common on torn rain checks as they almost always end up with a minor crease or tiny wrinkle some where
this ticket amazingly had absolutely zero creases or wrinkles.
if it had not been for the uneven tear , it would have graded NRMINT 7 or higher
by the way I see you located in boynton beach I an just 15 miles south of you
in Deerfield Beach
I understand and do submit the ticket is in great shape but a piece is ripped off. Do you get a psa 7 if its cut with a scissors and not by hand...or if the hand rip is more straight..... there are hand cut cards but they are not hand ripped cards.... i understand that all of the stubs are not complete so its on a curve but strange to see a PSA 6 to me..but that could be par for the course when they may only judge on the no wrinkles etc..

Id rather have a more uneven tear if it shows more of the ticket which could be in the case of this ticket then an even tear but higher up so less ticket is exposed..

i just think its a little bit silly to grade more than authentic for these as no ticket and their tears are alike and i think people can judge what part they like more...im not in the ticket buying game but i imagine there are 'higher grade' tickets that sell for less than 'lower grade' tickets due to the factors i mentioned...

nice to see someone nearby, though im not in boynton anymore.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:39 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default grades verses authentic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
I understand and do submit the ticket is in great shape but a piece is ripped off. Do you get a psa 7 if its cut with a scissors and not by hand...or if the hand rip is more straight..... there are hand cut cards but they are not hand ripped cards.... i understand that all of the stubs are not complete so its on a curve but strange to see a PSA 6 to me..but that could be par for the course when they may only judge on the no wrinkles etc..

Id rather have a more uneven tear if it shows more of the ticket which could be in the case of this ticket then an even tear but higher up so less ticket is exposed..

i just think its a little bit silly to grade more than authentic for these as no ticket and their tears are alike and i think people can judge what part they like more...im not in the ticket buying game but i imagine there are 'higher grade' tickets that sell for less than 'lower grade' tickets due to the factors i mentioned...

nice to see someone nearby, though im not in boynton anymore.
tickets just like Baseball cards that are "Graded" verses "authentic" , condition and population report is a key element when determining value
there are "certain ticket buyers of PSA slabbed who will pay more for graded verses just AUTHENTIC , for example the 1941 Lou Gehrig Memorial Ticket
there are literally 100's in the PSA population , over 70% have some condition issues , so most people requested AUTHENTIC ONLY rather than be hit with POOR 1 grade, or Fair 1-5 , the "authentic" regardless of how nice they look sell for between $250 -$450 max , any thing graded vg-ex or higher sell for an average of $550 and one EXMT 7 sold for over $1200
if you need a cheaper hole filler buy authentic , if you prefer higher grade
then its going to cost you more, once again obviously this apply's to slabbed ticket collectors ,
Old 05-26-2017, 01:47 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
tickets just like Baseball cards that are "Graded" verses "authentic" , condition and population report is a key element when determining value
there are "certain ticket buyers of PSA slabbed who will pay more for graded verses just AUTHENTIC , for example the 1941 Lou Gehrig Memorial Ticket
there are literally 100's in the PSA population , over 70% have some condition issues , so most people requested AUTHENTIC ONLY rather than be hit with POOR 1 grade, or Fair 1-5 , the "authentic" regardless of how nice they look sell for between $250 -$450 max , any thing graded vg-ex or higher sell for an average of $550 and one EXMT 7 sold for over $1200
if you need a cheaper hole filler buy authentic , if you prefer higher grade
then its going to cost you more, once again obviously this apply's to slabbed ticket collectors ,
sounds to me that authentnc is more than a hole filler more often in ticket collector than cards if you are sayihg people rather have an authentic than a 3-5..(if a ticket can grade a 5 then it could also grade a 6).. sounds like a great buy the ticket not the holder scenerio

I dont think anyone would want an authentic over a psa 3 in a baseball card context

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 05-26-2017 at 01:47 PM.