NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 02-18-2014, 09:49 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Default Peter Nash where are the items you stole from me!

Peter Nash where is my 1912 Red Sox World Series Player Diamond Stickpin and the 1868 Albumen photo of Brooklyn Atlantics that you stole from me and gave to Al Angelo as collateral. Below is a copy of the collateral list filed with the court and used as an Exhibit at the court appearance for the “Final Judgment after Proof Hearing” dated 3/23/2012. Peter, as you are fully aware the Judge ordered that these 7 stolen items be returned to the Fraser’s. Your former attorney Wolfgang Heimerl hand delivery 5 of the stolen items to me that he had in his possession. Mr. Heimerl told me that Al Angelo wanted the Fraser’s to sign a release for receiving these 5 stolen items and we told him no way! Mr. Heimerl knew he was legal bound to obey the Court Order and hand over the 5 stolen items to the Fraser’s. But Peter, you and Al Angelo have refused to turn over the 2 remaining stolen items. I’ve called the Madison, NJ Police Station the town where Mr. Angelo lives and they told me the proper venue would be Westwood, NJ where I live. I have sat down with Detective Robert Saul from the Westwood Police Department and told him about the situation. He told me to contact Al Angelo and see if Mr. Angelo will return the 2 remaining stolen items and If Mr. Angelo doesn’t cooperate come back and file a complaint. I would then have a proof hearing in front of the Judge. Thereafter the Judge will determine if a warrant for arrest should be issued. The detective told me with the evidence I have he felt the Judge would issue an arrest. See below the “Security And Pledge Agreement” signed by Peter Nash and Alfred Angelo and Exhibit A the collateral list of the pledge agreement. I have talked with Al Angelo on the phone and he treated me like a bully on the phone telling me to shut up and listen to him. Telling me we have both been hurt by Peter Nash and that he has lost hundreds of thousands of dollar because of Peter Nash. Be glad with what you have gotten back and was non responsive to my questions and told me to leave him alone. Peter Nash I want the 2 stolen items returned! I hope you and Al Angelo didn’t sell the 2 stolen items to John Rogers and if you did you need to get them back!

Peter in reference to the 1868 Albumen photo of the Brooklyn Atlantics you told me you would have it repaired and put it in an antique frame that you bought for $500. You told me you were going to give it to a women conservator I assume that person was Andrea Pitsch in New York City, the same person you told me Mr. Angelo would send his items too that he won in auction. But instead you stole it from me and gave it to Mr. Angelo as collateral.

Peter Nash you have a Court Order to return these 2 stolen items but you have done nothing about it. Instead you spend a huge amount of time writing about other people on your Hauls of Shame website but you do nothing to correct your own crimes. Peter if you really do have any morals you need to return these 2 stolen items immediately!!!

To the collecting community if anybody has seen this 1912 Red Sox World Series diamond gold stickpin pictured below or the whereabouts of the 1868 albumen photo of the Brooklyn Atlantics please let me know. Thank you.

http://www.net54baseball.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0026.jpg (81.4 KB, 1538 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0027.jpg (77.1 KB, 1536 views)
File Type: jpg f996588656.jpg (79.2 KB, 1538 views)

Last edited by Sunny; 02-19-2014 at 06:20 AM.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:59 PM

Interesting.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:57 AM
K Farrell

Now I'm curious. What was the nature of the deal that drove you to lend all of those valuable items to rap-master Nash in the first place? Also, we're any of the items on the list above stolen from original owners and recovered? We're any of the items stolen from museums and recovered?

Kevin Farrell (I'm not involved in any of this mess - just interested)

Last edited by Wildfireschulte; 02-19-2014 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Leon's request
Old 02-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfireschulte View Post
Now I'm curious. What was the nature of the deal that drove you to lend all of those valuable items to rap-master Nash in the first place? Also, we're any of the items on the list above stolen from original owners and recovered? We're any of the items stolen from museums and recovered?
Please put your full name in your post. And most likely everyone in this thread will need to do the same. thanks
Old 02-19-2014, 07:16 AM
pete ullman

we're= we are
Old 02-19-2014, 07:54 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
we're= we are
We are = Penn State
Old 02-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Scott S

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
we're= we are
Likely the result of posting from an ipad or iphone - it automatically defaults "were" to "we're", unless you tell it not to do it. So, we can call off the grammar police on that one at least...
Old 02-19-2014, 07:59 AM
pete ullman

the grammar police can't be suppressed.

Last edited by ullmandds; 02-19-2014 at 08:02 AM.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:38 AM
T3d $h3rm@n

Went I went to court, they asked me to provide receipts showing where, and for how much, I purchased the cards. I couldnt provide that so case closed.

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors
Old 02-19-2014, 03:44 PM
Doug Goodman

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter729 View Post
Likely the result of posting from an ipad or iphone - it automatically defaults "were" to "we're", unless you tell it not to do it. So, we can call off the grammar police on that one at least...
I don't think there is ever a good reason to call off the grammar / spelling police.

Just because you are using a system that seems to think it can spell better than you can (and in my case is often correct) doesn't mean that you can't read what you wrote before you send it, and correct any "corrections".

Now, back to "you're" regularly scheduled program...
Old 02-19-2014, 03:57 PM
Peter Spaeth

Definately.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Barry Arnold

Default peter s

irregardless

best,
barry
Old 02-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Daryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Definately.
Peter, don't be a bad collecter.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:07 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Guys try to stay on tropic.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:25 PM
Jeff

Two many people take proper spelling for granite.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 02-19-2014, 05:29 PM
Sebastian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRBAKER View Post
Two many people take proper spelling for granite.
You got that write
Old 02-19-2014, 05:52 PM
Barry Sloate

Holy shiite!
Old 02-19-2014, 05:58 PM
Peter Spaeth

Did a search for "definately." 500 hits LOL.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-19-2014, 06:22 PM
P. Sp.ec.tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug.goodman View Post
I don't think there is ever a good reason to call off the grammar / spelling police.
No spaces in between words in a forward backslash. It's grammer/spelunking
Old 02-19-2014, 06:53 PM
Dave Millhouse
Banned

Well, this thread went to carp pretty quickly.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:45 PM
M@rk Cl@ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Dave View Post
Well, this thread went to carp pretty quickly.
Agreed. This is rediculous.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Brandon Raber

I think were done here for all intensive purposes.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by t206trader View Post
I think were done here for all intensive purposes.
Its true.

Old 02-19-2014, 08:00 PM
Belltown Vintage

So, in summary, there is a court order for Nash to return the two items, and he has not done so. Robert has gone to the police and they've told him that the judge would probably issue an arrest warrant if Robert presents evidence of non-compliance, but Robert has decided not to do so.

So at this point the judge has someone who is blatantly ignoring a compliance order, but the judge has no way of knowing that, because the victim refuses to present evidence of non-compliance to the court?
Old 02-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Jeff

Scott I made need you to draw me a flow chart.

HOF Type Collector + Philly A's, E/M/W cards, M101-6, Exhibits, Postcards, 30's Premiums & HOF Photos

"Assembling an unfocused collection for nearly 50 years."
Old 02-19-2014, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethicsprof View Post
irregardless

best,
barry
LOL

JimB
Old 02-19-2014, 08:20 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
So, in summary, there is a court order for Nash to return the two items, and he has not done so. Robert has gone to the police and they've told him that the judge would probably issue an arrest warrant if Robert presents evidence of non-compliance, but Robert has decided not to do so.

So at this point the judge has someone who is blatantly ignoring a compliance order, but the judge has no way of knowing that, because the victim refuses to present evidence of non-compliance to the court?
It appears to me Robert has a judgment against Nash and an order requiring him (Nash) to return the items, but Nash seems to have pledged the items to Angelo as collateral for a loan, so Angelo now has the items or may himself have done something else with them? It's a tangled web.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-19-2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Keith
ke.ith tem.ple

Default Sunny, I Don't Get It...

Your narrative leads me to think that Mr. Angelo told you you had both been ripped off. Is he keeping an item for payment? Did he tell you if he did or did not have the two items? If he did not, why not? If he did tell you he does not have them, what are you doing about it? There is a lot of mixing of fact and supposition in your narrative in my opinion. I am sure I am missing something. Probably the entire barn. Do you believe another party has these items? Who and why? Why aren't you taking this back to the courts and closing off avenues, or am I being naive and uninformed about the ways of the collectibles world?

Just a few thots. Not sure I really want to know all the details, but I hope you get all your items back. That pin is really cool.

Keith Temple
...whatever I want
Old 02-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

All he did was axe Peter a question.....
Old 02-19-2014, 09:52 PM
Matt

Someone should of said we are all in agreeance here.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:44 PM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
It appears to me Robert has a judgment against Nash and an order requiring him (Nash) to return the items, but Nash seems to have pledged the items to Angelo as collateral for a loan, so Angelo now has the items or may himself have done something else with them? It's a tangled web.
You are correct, Peter Nash stole these items from me and defrauded Al Angelo by giving him stolen memorabilia as collateral. To make it clear Mr. Angelo was never paid back the money he lent to Peter Nash. (It’s interesting to note that the collateral item, “C1903 Original Painted Glass Portrait of Nuf Ced McGreevy” was already pledged as collateral by Nash for money he borrowed from Rob Lifson owner of Robert Edward Auctions.) Mr. Angelo has not been forthcoming and has stonewalled me in giving me information on the stolen items, when in fact he has a signed document saying he has the items. If you are wondering who Al Angelo is, Peter Nash told me that Mr. Angelo is a very wealth person, manages money for Gabelli funds and has the largest baseball hall of fame autograph collection in the world. If Mr. Angelo wants to play hard ball so be it, I’ll let the police recover the stolen items. My question is why is Mr. Angelo covering for Peter Nash? See below "Promissory Note" signed by Peter Nash and letter from Al Angelo's attorney sending Peter Nash a letter of none payment.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0028.jpg (77.2 KB, 757 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0029.jpg (72.2 KB, 757 views)
Old 02-20-2014, 08:03 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

How does Peter Nash keep track of all of the lawsuits he is in? I wonder if he has his own Dewey Decimal system or something? Every time I see another, yet before unseen lawsuit or court order, I think of our few members that support him. Maybe those supporting him will get entangled too?

What's the old saying, "you are who you associate with."

All of those who would want to be like Peter Nash please take one step forward. (note everyone in attendance takes one step back)

Last edited by Leon; 02-20-2014 at 09:05 AM. Reason: typo
Old 02-20-2014, 08:32 AM
Peter Spaeth

Just a guess, but maybe Angelo as a creditor of Nash wishes to look out for his own interest before helping out another creditor. I don't know. In any event, it seems like a matter a court eventually will need to sort out.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 02-20-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:35 AM
Alex

Guise can we stop this foolishness all ready?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

ALWAYS looking for T206 with back damage.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:57 AM
JB

Default .........

im toetally konfuzed nowe

Successful transactions with: HRBAKER, CHADDURBIN,DRDDUET,DOUBLEP,T213, RM444, MJSILVEY80, CHARLIETHEEXTERMINATOR,QUINNSRYCHE,PROFHOLT82,EJST EL,OHIOCARDCOLLECTOR
Old 02-20-2014, 09:23 AM

Why is this not reported on the Hauls of Shame website? They are usually so honest and up front about mischief in the hobby.
JimB

Last edited by E93; 02-20-2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Dan Bretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93 View Post
Why is this not reported on the Hauls of Shame website? They are usually so honest and up front about mischief in the hobby.
JimB
I know...right? Where's the story?
Old 02-20-2014, 10:33 AM
Matt

That's a whole nother story.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Ad@m W@r$h@w

https://adamstevenwarshaw.substack.com/

Or not...
Old 02-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
In any event, it seems like a matter a court eventually will need to sort out.
and meanwhile?
Old 02-20-2014, 11:13 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
and meanwhile?
I guess Robert will keep posting bits and pieces of the story and post more exhibits from his files?

Old 02-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Ben North

Quote:
I guess Robert will keep posting bits and pieces of the story and post more exhibits from his files?
I completely understand Roberts hate, just wish he would also post about something else also. 47 posts and every one about this same subject.

I do my fair share of complaining about counterfeit/altered cards and Tricky Ricks shady business practices but I also post pics of my cards and try to add to this forum in other ways. Ok I am done complaining for now.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:30 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I completely understand Roberts hate, just wish he would also post about something else also. 47 posts and every one about this same subject.

I do my fair share of complaining about counterfeit/altered cards and Tricky Ricks shady business practices but I also post pics of my cards and try to add to this forum in other ways. Ok I am done complaining for now.

Old 02-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Rob.ert Fra.ser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
You are correct, Peter Nash stole these items from me and defrauded Al Angelo by giving him stolen memorabilia as collateral. To make it clear Mr. Angelo was never paid back the money he lent to Peter Nash. (It’s interesting to note that the collateral item, “C1903 Original Painted Glass Portrait of Nuf Ced McGreevy” was already pledged as collateral by Nash for money he borrowed from Rob Lifson owner of Robert Edward Auctions.) Mr. Angelo has not been forthcoming and has stonewalled me in giving me information on the stolen items, when in fact he has a signed document saying he has the items. If you are wondering who Al Angelo is, Peter Nash told me that Mr. Angelo is a very wealth person, manages money for Gabelli funds and has the largest baseball hall of fame autograph collection in the world. If Mr. Angelo wants to play hard ball so be it, I’ll let the police recover the stolen items. My question is why is Mr. Angelo covering for Peter Nash? See below "Promissory Note" signed by Peter Nash and letter from Al Angelo's attorney sending Peter Nash a letter of none payment.

Peter Nash below is a couple of pages of your deposition when you were asked about the 1912 World Series Red Sox stickpin. Mr. Nash you clearly testified under oath that Mr. Angelo has the 1912 stickpin. Schedule A of the pledge agreement that Mr. Angelo signed clearly states that the “1912 Red Sox World Series Player Diamond Stickpin” is in the possession of Alfred Angelo. So therefore I would advise you to contact Mr. Angelo to tell me where the 1912 gold diamond stickpin is. Just so you know how serious I am please see the scanned copy of Detective Robert Saul’s business card which he gave me when I sat down with him and explained to him the situation.

I realize that you may be embarrassed to call Al Angelo. I know that Mark Jordan from Heritage Auctions told me that Mr. Angelo is not happy with you, but your thick skinned, so you can handle it. Mr. Angelo’s new attorney Robert Boyar told how you went to Mr. Angelo’s townhouse in Madison, NJ knocking on the door begging and crying to lend you money to pay back the unauthorized money you borrowed from the catholic school. So without doubt Mr. Nash you are thick skinned enough to call Mr. Angelo and tell him that the 1912 gold diamond stickpin was stolen and it needs to be returned to the Fraser’s.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0030.jpg (69.2 KB, 511 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0031.jpg (68.9 KB, 508 views)
File Type: jpg Scan_Pic0032.jpg (42.3 KB, 509 views)
Old 02-21-2014, 08:49 AM

Why don't you just let the judge know he has not complied and get a bench warrant for his arrest?
JimB
Old 02-21-2014, 09:03 AM
Al Richter

Default Detective Saul

I wonder if the detective also has Courtesy Cards and what it means if you get one of them
Old 02-21-2014, 09:41 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93 View Post
Why don't you just let the judge know he has not complied and get a bench warrant for his arrest?
JimB
My guess is Robert doesn't think Angelo still has the item?

Old 02-21-2014, 10:37 AM
Alex

This is getting to be unhealthy. I understand being upset but posting all of this material is not a good idea.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6

Old 02-21-2014, 10:59 AM
T!M R10rd@n

OK, I'll be the one to ask, name and all, why is this on the main page when it apparently has nothing to do with pre-war baseball cards?
Old 02-21-2014, 11:05 AM
Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by timzcardz View Post
OK, I'll be the one to ask, name and all, why is this on the main page when it apparently has nothing to do with pre-war baseball cards?
Agreed. It should probably be moved to the Memorabilia section.
SLers = 33/48
Horizontals = 6/6