NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-16-2019, 01:10 PM
Chris Kim
Banned

Default How quick is the on-site grading in National?

I am so excited to be able to take one day off (probably Thursday) attending this yr's National and I am going to do a few on-site grading submissions. How quick are their (PSA and SGC) turn around? I remember someone said they have 2-hr, same day, next day services or something like that. Can they really finish the grading in 2-hr? I am ok if it takes a bit longer but I would expect to get my submission back on the same day. (I am just submitting around 5 t205s)
Old 07-16-2019, 01:20 PM
Tom Re.bert

Default Psa online submission center

If you go on-line and fill out the submission form and print it, I believe this will get you through the line to process quicker--you can view this information on their home page--
Old 07-16-2019, 01:54 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

If I remember correctly PSA is at least overnight. I think SGC, if you get there early, is same day a few hours later. However, I believe the prompt service costs more.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:29 PM

I've had mixed experiences. Sometimes it's been a couple hours but other times I've waited all day just to be told it won't be ready by the end of the show and they'll have to mail it to me.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:41 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Post like these make be believe that there has been to no effect to PSA from the recent findings of thousands of altered cards in their holders........my predictions seem to already be coming true.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:54 PM
Brent Niederman
Bre.nt Nieder.m@n

Default How quick is the on-site grading in National?

I did PSA in 2013 for cards I got signed IP and they did same day for me

Last edited by HOF Auto Rookies; 07-16-2019 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:47 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
Post like these make be believe that there has been to no effect to PSA from the recent findings of thousands of altered cards in their holders........my predictions seem to already be coming true.
Addiction is the only conceivable explanation. The drug addict will often see fellow addicts’ lives being destroyed by drugs. Jobs lost, families torn apart and bank accounts depleted.... yet they continue to use.

Cardboard junkies apparently aren’t much different when it comes to PSA. Logic goes out the window, while the “supplier” gets rich. The drug dealer doesn’t care about the fate of the addict, and neither does PSA (as evidenced by their lack of response to the current scandal).

So it’s either that, or some type of massive scale hypnosis. I can’t comprehend it either.

Last edited by perezfan; 07-16-2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 05:58 PM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Addiction is the only conceivable explanation. The drug addict will often see fellow addicts’ lives being destroyed by drugs. Jobs lost, families torn apart and bank accounts depleted.... yet they continue to use.

Cardboard junkies apparently aren’t much different when it comes to PSA. Logic goes out the window, while the “supplier” gets rich. The drug dealer doesn’t care about the fate of the addict, and neither does PSA (as evidenced by their lack of response to the current scandal).

So it’s either that, or some type of massive scale hypnosis. I can’t comprehend it either.
I don’t get it either I agree 100%.....nothing is gonna change....All the information that is readily available and still the light bulb hasn’t went off for many....maybe they are hypnotized....definitely brain washed by PSA
Newport Beach is Raking in the Money....
I give PSA a lot of credit for their ability to make money for their shareholders their business model is brilliant they know the clientele takes their bait hook line and sinker over and over again....It’s Gold Jerry Gold

Last edited by Johnny630; 07-16-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 06:16 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

When there seems to be no reason for something the answer is almost always "money", one way or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny630 View Post
I don’t get it either I agree 100%.....nothing is gonna change....All the information that is readily available and still the light bulb hasn’t went off for many....maybe they are hypnotized....definitely brain washed by PSA
Newport Beach is Raking in the Money....
I give PSA a lot of credit for their ability to make money for their shareholders their business model is brilliant they know the clientele takes their bait hook line and sinker over and over again....It’s Gold Jerry Gold
Old 07-16-2019, 06:24 PM
Robert Klevens

PSA actually has a website that answers all these questions.
https://www.psacard.com/National?utm...=psa_nscc_2019
Attached Images
File Type: jpg psa.jpg (38.8 KB, 115 views)