NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 06-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Administrator

Default San Francisco Bay Area Show on June 23

Posted By: Mark Macrae

6TH ANNUAL SUMMER St Leanders Sports Collectors Show- Saturday,JUNE 23,2007 from 9 am -4 pm......Located at Ryan -O'Connell Hall...... 575 West Estudillo Ave... (Corner of San Leandro Blvd) in San Leandro, California..... TAKE BART from anywhere in the Bay Area .Hall is directly across the street from SAN LEANDRO station. Many Western collectors fly into Oakland Airport... A 3 mile taxi ride or a 4 mile public transit ride (From airport take Airbart shuttle to Bart, Take Fremont or Dublin train south for 1 stop). No need to rent a car..............This Show Features ......1) 71 Dealer Tables (SOLD OUT)......... 2) 100 Years of Sports Memorabilia for sale (1880's-2000's)..........3) Knowledgable Vendors,Many of whom are collectors themselves. Please don't email for a vendor list or what will be there. If there are any E-107's or T-217's for under $10 each, don't worry, I'll probably buy them before you get there.... ................. Email Mark Macrae For More Info (buzzarlett@aol.com) ...... Another note to Bay Area visitors or residents. With the All Star Game in San Francisco this summer, several organizations are putting together baseball themed exhibits or events. A week or two from now, I'll post a list on Net 54 of some of the vintage related displays / events that I'm aware of, or involved in. One of the largest is going on at the San Francisco Airport all summer long . The exhibit covers Bay Area baseball from World War 2 to date (The Seals, Oaks, Giants & A's are included). This exhibit is located in a part of the airport which all visitors can access and includes 8 large display cases.

Old 06-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Administrator

Posted By: jay behrens

Definitely a show worth going to. I had a table from 1986-90. Always a great array of dealers, as I am sure Mark is still picky about who sets up at his show.

wish I could go. I miss setting up and being there.

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 06-16-2007, 06:56 PM
Administrator

Posted By: BcD

tell Pat to swing by!

BcD

Old 06-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: B.C.Daniels

Bill

BcD

Old 06-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Administrator

A friendly bump for a great show

Jay

I love pinatas. You get to beat the crap of something and get rewarded with candy.

Old 06-23-2007, 04:10 AM
Administrator

A friendly bump for a great show

Jay

Old 06-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Administrator

Posted By: leon

I wish I were in the area...I would certainly come there if nothing more than to chat with you for a while......I am sure I'll see you at the National.....Good luck with the show....I am sure all will have fun......take care

Old 06-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Joe Pelaez

Love to be there.
I haven't been to a SF show in a long time.
I know your show will be a top notch one.
Regards,
Joe P.

Old 06-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Administrator

did you see it tonight Wes?

come on down and i'll buy you lunch!

BcD

Old 06-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Andrew

I heard there are two annual "PCL material worthy" shows, one is in the Seattle area, is this the other? I'm not asking for any inventory or dealer list.

"Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame." -- Erica Jong

Old 06-24-2007, 12:31 AM
Administrator

it is............

BcD

Old 06-24-2007, 05:56 PM
Administrator

Posted By: peter chao

I went to your show early this a.m., it was a good show with good stuff. I bought a '58 Ted Williams from you a few years ago at the show, remember the card with the rubber band marks, Anyway, recently I traded the card to Bob Celani so don't be too surprised if you see it again. Sorry, I didn't have time to chat this morning.

I was in a rush because I told my wife I was just going out to run a quick errand.

Congratulations for running a good show. Keep it up, there are getting to be very few vintage card shows in the Bay Area.

Peter

Old 06-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Steve Murray

Presume we're still on for dinner next Saturday. Look forward to seeing you.

Old 06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
Administrator

Posted By: peter chao

But to clear up a bit of confusion, it is Mark McCreary and his wife who have confirmed that they will also be there on June 30th, 2007.

But of course if Mark Macrae also can make it, we would enjoy his company.

Peter

Old 06-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Administrator

Posted By: Steve Murray

Very good. Me and the Missus will see you all at 7:00.