NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 07-26-2014, 07:48 AM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
OK...I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but some other member has PMed me and I am beyond confused as to what is going on. If Andrew cares to post in here his issue with me, go right ahead. You have ME, Robert Williams. I do not have 5 different alts - I am not bi polar, with split personalities. What you see is what you get......go ahead Andrew.....

Hey David James......in regards to what you have offered, I will match your $1,000 with $1,000 of my own. That is a $2,000 payment to see the driver's liscense of Mr. Milton Brad Lee. As good as he is with the long con, I am sure he is contacting someone to make him up a fake license as we speak. To be honest with you, I am totally amazed this thread has lasted this long. I am also amazed that some people seem so gullible to fall for this con. I guess it takes all kinds of people to make this world up......

I thought PM's were made to keep private conversations private. If I wanted to perpetuate this nonsense I would have posted what I sent you yesterday in a pm here in this thread. But since you called me out like the childish person you seem to want to be I will post what I wrote to you. I dont have any issue with you beyond what I said in the pm. I am sorry if you take issue with that.

My first pm was

"The bigger man would drop the issue Bob and get out of the pissing contest.

Are you the bigger man or do you enjoy the pissing contest.

Just saying....
Andrew"

Your response:

I haven't said anything. I probably should since he has attacked me yet again, but if you haven't already noticed, I read his post and HAVE NOT responded."

And my response

"So you pranked him three times after he messaged his phone number to you? A little childish dont you think?"

With this posting I am done. Bobby, do not PM me back as I really dont want to hear your crap or get drawn farther into this mess with you. This thread just needs to die and go away.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:48 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehse View Post
"So you pranked him three times after he messaged his phone number to you? A little childish dont you think?"
Do you really believe Bobby pranked called him 3 times? Seriously?!?
Old 07-26-2014, 10:03 AM
And.rew Whi.te

yes.....yes i do
Old 07-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Geordie Calvert

Good Lord. Somebody please put a bullet in this thread. The original purpose has long been accomplished. So damn tired of the dredging up of past squabbles. Tired of alts. Tired of attention whoring. Tired of refusing to let things go. Tired of insisting on having the last word.

The horse is f***ing dead. Let it rot in peace.

Last edited by TNP777; 07-26-2014 at 10:05 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:09 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
yes.....yes i do
What makes you believe that?

Wouldn't it be easy for Bill to prove by taking a picture of the call log on his caller IID?
Old 07-26-2014, 10:13 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagetoppsguy View Post
What makes you believe that?

Wouldn't it be easy for Bill to prove by taking a picture of the call log on his caller IID?
Edited to add: Why in the world would you believe a guy who was PROVEN to scam several people out over over $20K worth of ASEs and PROVEN to have several message board alts???

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 07-26-2014 at 10:16 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:20 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Edited to add: Why in the world would you believe a guy who was PROVEN to scam several people out over over $20K worth of ASEs and PROVEN to have several message board alts???
Thank you David. I will be 45 years old next week. I can PROMISE you I did not prank call this Bill Holler person. I haven't prank called anyone since I was 12 years old. I am sorry, that is just not something sensible grown men do. And if you believe that I did something like that, then you are just as silly and mentally unstable as Bill Holler is.
Old 07-26-2014, 10:56 AM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Quote:
Thank you David. I will be 45 years old next week. I can PROMISE you I did not prank call this Bill Holler person. I haven't prank called anyone since I was 12 years old. I am sorry, that is just not something sensible grown men do. And if you believe that I did something like that, then you are just as silly and mentally unstable as Bill Holler is.
Leon can ban me if he pleases, but Bobby you are a scizo and a childish f***ing prick. I gave you my number because I'm not an immature child like you. Instead of calling and talking like a man, you sign me up for prank phone calls. I have had this same number for 11 years and never had a single prank call. Within 10 minutes of you reading the PM, I get a total of 10 prank calls from 4 different websites. Grow the fuq up.

As for David James, if that's your real name since I still have your shipping address and different name from the group subs of mine that you were happy to join, GFYM. The same tired story that you keep rehashing that gets exaggerated every single time you repeat is getting old. I hope you lost $12k and then have to listen to childish idiots like yourself.

As for "Milton" feel free to post his number here and I will call him and Bob can sign him up at comedycalls.com and random prank calls about cat facts. If Leon really called him, I'm sure he can figure out by the area code that it isn't me. I live in East Texas (area code 903) but still have a Shreveport, LA cell number (area code 318).
Old 07-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Peter Spaeth

Next up ... Bobby.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:10 AM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Next up ... Bobby.
No, like most of the legit bidders he ran off, I'm done with Bob.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:20 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutigers1973 View Post
As for David James, if that's your real name since I still have your shipping address and different name from the group subs of mine that you were happy to join, GFYM. The same tired story that you keep rehashing that gets exaggerated every single time you repeat is getting old. I hope you lost $12k and then have to listen to childish idiots like yourself.
Yup, that's my real name. As far as getting tired of the story being rehashed, don't you think Bobby gets tired of having you following him around from thread to thread, board to board rehashing things? It's okay for you to do it to Bobby, but it's a 'personal issue' when I do it to you.

I have not once heard you admit your mistake for what you did. Instead, you keep turning it around making yourself look like the victim as somehow you lost $12K. Give me a break! What about the people who paid you over $20K for ASEs you never delivered?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

So, again, I ask the same question: Why does that get tired of rehashing, but you keep rehashing your issues with Bobby?
Old 07-26-2014, 11:26 AM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Quote:
Yup, that's my real name. As far as getting tired of the story being rehashed, don't you think Bobby gets tired of having you following him around from thread to thread, board to board rehashing things? It's okay for you to do it to Bobby, but it's a 'personal issue' when I do it to you.

I have not once heard you admit your mistake for what you did. Instead, you keep turning it around making yourself look like the victim as somehow you lost $12K. Give me a break! What about the people who paid you over $20K for ASEs you never delivered?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

So, again, I ask the same question: Why does that get tired of rehashing, but you keep rehashing your issues with Bobby?
Once more time for those incapable of reading, Leon knows the whole story and part of it is personal like has been mentioned 100 times. Everything was repaid within a month including Paypal which is why I am still able to use the SAME Paypal account I have had since 2001. End result was I lost $12k and have to deal with childish people like you and Bob.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:30 AM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

And since you want to link the feedback, notice everything was received including other coins with the exception of the rolls and all in the same period of time. Yep I was robbing people and Paypal but still shipping out items I sold.

And while I'm at it, notice they were all 1993, 1998 and 2010 rolls. Those just happen to be the years one of my daughters and two of my sons were born.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:42 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Once more time for those incapable of reading, Leon knows the whole story and part of it is personal like has been mentioned 100 times. Everything was repaid within a month including Paypal which is why I am still able to use the SAME Paypal account I have had since 2001. End result was I lost $12k and have to deal with childish people like you and Bob.
I doubt the people were paid back and, even if they were, does that still give you a right to scam them in the first place? So, by your reasoning, it's okay to scam people, as long as you pay them back? Interesting! Besides, even if they were paid back, you didn't deliver on what you sold, plain and simple!

Edited to add: You still failed to answer my question. Let me ask it again. Why is it okay for you to follow Bobby around from thread to thread, board to board to rehash issues, but you don't want your own personal issues rehashed?

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 07-26-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:51 AM
banned
Bi.ll Hol.ler

Geez, really can't fix stupid. If reading comprehension isn't your thing, maybe just give up on trying.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:53 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Geez, really can't fix stupid. If reading comprehension isn't your thing, maybe just give up on trying.
Nope, I read just fine. Your eBay Feedback says it all.

I read this just fine too...

http://www.cardboardtalk.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5307

In this thread (8th post down) you even admit to having multiple alts just to screw with people.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:09 PM
m!ke kn@z@v!c

I really wish I wasn't wearing my new shoes when I waded into this thread.
Old 07-26-2014, 01:30 PM
Dav1d Sh1p$ey

that ebay feedback profile is not pretty
Old 03-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Robert Williams

Not trying to rehash this thread here, but some of these guys need some serious help. Borderline sociopaths. They act a lot different hiding behind a keyboard than they would in person.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:08 PM
Robert Williams

I will be doing the group subs here. PM me if you have any questions.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:13 PM
Fred

Well, that's nice, they'll ban you from their boards but they'll let you make submissions....
Old 03-14-2015, 04:00 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Well, that's nice, they'll ban you from their boards but they'll let you make submissions....
LOL...I know right??
Old 03-14-2015, 06:02 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachS View Post
LOL I've noticed that too.
+1
Old 03-14-2015, 07:15 AM

bobby

did psa ban you or did you leave their boards on your own?

Last edited by boysblue; 03-14-2015 at 07:31 AM.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Rich Klein

Default Unless someting occured (again)

Bobby has returned to regular posting on the PSA boards
Old 03-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysblue View Post
bobby

did psa ban you or did you leave their boards on your own?
Both. It was a mutual decision. I was calling to ask them to remove me, and was informed that they had. I was like "Great!".
Old 03-14-2015, 08:53 AM

^^^
Life is full of coincidences, isn't it.
Old 03-14-2015, 09:08 AM
Robert Williams

I think so. We don't have none of that crap over here. It is too easy to hide behind a handle over there. Too much anonymity. They could learn a thing or two from Leon over here.

Last edited by bobbyw8469; 03-14-2015 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-14-2015, 01:38 PM
$c0tt A1p@ug.h

Sometimes you learn from the teacher, sometimes the teacher learns from you... Then there are those that just won't learn.

Collecting: 1948 Leaf Football Master Set (PSA 7 or better - PSA 6 or better for High Numbers), 1948 Leaf Football White Backgrounds, 1948 Leaf Football On-card Autographs, Wire Photos or Original Photos depicting images used for the 1948 Leaf Football issue -- circa 1880-1909 Football cabinets
Old 03-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTWCards View Post
Sometimes you learn from the teacher, sometimes the teacher learns from you... Then there are those that just won't learn.
Look what the cat drug in.....I'm still taking the high road here, but you really need to check your reflection.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:54 PM
Rich Klein

I've known Scott a heck of a long time and he is one of the best people in the hobby.

When he got caught up in the 1990's Wild Card fiasco (That makes a great Ramblings memory by the way); Scott made sure he paid EVERYONE back in full who he owed money to although that took years for him to accomplish.

Most of the other people who messed on SportsNet just never did that and made others suffer their losses.

Not that Scott needs any defense, but I'll be happy to be a witness for him anytime.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:11 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Scott may be opinionated but you know where you stand with him. He is a good guy and a straight shooter.

What I am trying to figure out is why a 8 month old thread was resurrected to tell this board that Bobby was banned from another board. Are you really that person who feels that the light has to shine on yourself like this? I want to say you are better than this but by now I am honestly not sure. As others have said numerous times before...leave the drama from the board across the street right where it belongs......across the street.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Robert Williams

Hey Andrew...saw your thread on SGC...also saw your thread over on Cardboard talk. Don't think I don't know. I do. Still going to take the high road.

Quote:
Scott may be opinionated but you know where you stand with him. He is a good guy and a straight shooter.

What I am trying to figure out is why a 8 month old thread was resurrected to tell this board that Bobby was banned from another board. Are you really that person who feels that the light has to shine on yourself like this? I want to say you are better than this but by now I am honestly not sure. As others have said numerous times before...leave the drama from the board across the street right where it belongs......across the street.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Eric Perry

Hi Bobby,

Just curious...if you wanted to start a new group sub, why didn't you just start a new thread? It seems to me that there would have been much less drama.

Best regards,

Eric
Old 03-14-2015, 07:12 PM
And.rew Whi.te

Quote:
Hey Andrew...saw your thread on SGC...also saw your thread over on Cardboard talk. Don't think I don't know. I do. Still going to take the high road.
This is taking the high road? For the record, I never started a thread and have said nothing negative about you. But for the good of the board here, if you have something to say to me lets take it to PM. Otherwise, keep me out of your little world!
Old 03-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Hi Bobby,

Just curious...if you wanted to start a new group sub, why didn't you just start a new thread? It seems to me that there would have been much less drama.

Best regards,

Eric
True. In hindsight I probably should have. When someone has wronged me as grievous as I had been wronged, I tend to react flippantly (with good reason mind you). I have NEVER attempted to do some of the things that have been done to me. The thought never even crosses my mind. I would say more, but per the advice of some dear friends, I will leave it at that.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Look what the cat drug in.....I'm still taking the high road here, but you really need to check your reflection.
The high road would have been not responding.
Old 03-14-2015, 08:03 PM
$c0tt A1p@ug.h

Quote:
True. In hindsight I probably should have. When someone has wronged me as grievous as I had been wronged, I tend to react flippantly (with good reason mind you). I have NEVER attempted to do some of the things that have been done to me. The thought never even crosses my mind. I would say more, but per the advice of some dear friends, I will leave it at that.
You are an attention whore, Bobby, plain and simple.

No one on CBT or CU did ANYTHING to you that you haven't made up in your own mind. You've suggested that the transgressions were egregious, but you've not stated specifically what they were. There's a reason for that. No one made any threats or posted anything that wasn't public knowledge despite what you've tried to suggest. You're plan to win sympathy and gain attention backfired. That's fine. We all make mistakes. I've made my share.

I have done nothing to you other than point out your desire for attention and correct your false statements. If life were perfect, you'd just shrivel up and fade away, but instead, you want, no, YOU NEED the bright lights pointed in your direction. Even if those lights let everyone see your flaws.

I do not have to defend myself or my character to or for you, Bobby. If you want to challenge my character and credibility, you go for it...

Sometimes, you just step away, take a breath and realize that just because someone doesn't agree with you or have the same opinion that you do, it doesn't mean that they're trolling you, laughing at you or demeaning your opinion. They just see things differently. And to that end, I will defend their right, as well as yours, to have an opinion WITHOUT the need to feel that they should be censored or reported.

To this, I am finished. I will not waste another bit of bandwidth on the topic. You are free to have the next and the last word...

Collecting: 1948 Leaf Football Master Set (PSA 7 or better - PSA 6 or better for High Numbers), 1948 Leaf Football White Backgrounds, 1948 Leaf Football On-card Autographs, Wire Photos or Original Photos depicting images used for the 1948 Leaf Football issue -- circa 1880-1909 Football cabinets
Old 03-14-2015, 08:44 PM
Peter Spaeth

CU influx alert!!

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.