NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 05-02-2017, 05:51 PM
Peter Calderon

Default Heritage Spring 2017 Signature Auction ENDS TODAY!

Hi Everyone,
As you already know, bidding for the Spring Heritage Signature Auction #7190 has begun and catalogs have been mailed. The auction ends on Thursday, May 11th (Cards), Friday, May 12 (Memorabilia) and Saturday, May 13 (Mix cards & memorabilia). The main card lots end on the 11th! The extended bidding format is the same as it has been for the last few years. Open (or Proxy) bidding for the first session ends at 10pm central time. You will have to have placed a bid on a lot prior to this time to bid during the extended bidding period. Our ending format is a 30-minute clock rule on each individual lot. After 10pm central, each time a lot receives a bid the clock goes back to 30 minutes. Historically, 85-90% of the lots close by midnight central time. To get detailed information on a specific lot see the “Auction Info” section on each lot page. That will tell you what day the lots ends, the times, bid activity, etc.

Just a few highlights:
- A nice selection of 19th Century cards and cabinet photos including N172 and Kalamazoo Bats Harry Wright cards, N172 and N173 Ed Delahanty cards, Tomlinson Cabinets and more;
- A W600 Napoleon Lajoie with a rare green card mount;
- An incredible 1907 Seamless Steel Tubes Post Card Ty Cobb Rookie with a handwritten baseball-related message to a previous teammate;
- T206s of course. Including Chance (Cycle), Cy Young (Tolstoi), Cobb-Green Portrait (PSA 7), Cobb-Red Portarit (SGC 88) and a blank back. Over twenty HoFers graded NM 7 or NM-MT 8;
- Caramel collectors will find a Croft's Cocoa Honus Wagner and a complete E102 set including all four of the rare variations;
- D304 Ty Cobb;
- M101-5 Babe Ruth rookie graded PSA NM 7 and a Joe Jackson graded PSA NM-MT 8;
- 1914 Cracker Jack Ty Cobb graded PSA 8;
- 1915 Cracker Jack Joe Jackson and Honus Wager, each graded PSA NM-MT 8;
- Holsum Bread Joe Jackson;
- A selection of 1933 and 1934 Goudey Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig cards;
- Boston Store cards, E94’s, complete/near sets of both V61 Neilson’s Chocolates, 1929 King Magazine Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig card plus a lot more.

Catalogs have been sent so to you should have them already. If you place $1,000 in bids in our catalog auctions, you will continue to get a catalog. If you haven’t or would like a free catalog, please email me at peterc@ha.com.

You can view the lots online here: https://sports.ha.com/c/search-resul...ion7190-041917.

Want to know what the latest bids are? Click here:
https://sports.ha.com/c/recent-bid-a...ctivity-052316

If you have questions or issues about the auction, it is best to email me at peterc@ha.com or you can call me directly at (214) 409-1789.

Friendly suggestion: Please don’t wait until the last minute to place bids. When the open bid session is ending, caller activity is heavy. We can’t update or verify your credit card information, references, etc. at that time.

Thank You and Good Luck,

Peter

Last edited by petecld; 05-11-2017 at 09:28 AM. Reason: update
Old 05-11-2017, 09:45 AM
Peter Calderon

Default Open Bidding Ends today!

Just a reminder that open bidding ends today at 10pm central time.

Lot #'s 80001 to 80923 - Card lots are ending TONIGHT!

Lot #'s 80924 to 81917 - Memorabilia lots are ending Friday, May 12.

Lot #'s 81918 to 82932 - Cards/Memorabilia mix ending Saturday, May 13.

Closing Format - At 10pm central time, open bidding ends, extended bidding begins. Individual lots close on a 30 minute clock rule. A lot will close when 30 minutes pass without a bid. The clock goes back to 30 minutes with each bid placed.

- The auction is three sessions. Invoices are not generated until after the third session is completed.

Thank You for Bidding and Good Luck!

Peter
Old 05-11-2017, 12:09 PM
j'a'y mi.ll.e.r

Amazing 19th century material!
Old 05-11-2017, 12:32 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Quote:
Originally Posted by petecld View Post
Just a reminder that open bidding ends today at 10pm central time.

Lot #'s 80001 to 80923 - Card lots are ending TONIGHT!

Lot #'s 80924 to 81917 - Memorabilia lots are ending Friday, May 12.

Lot #'s 81918 to 82932 - Cards/Memorabilia mix ending Saturday, May 13.

Closing Format - At 10pm central time, open bidding ends, extended bidding begins. Individual lots close on a 30 minute clock rule. A lot will close when 30 minutes pass without a bid. The clock goes back to 30 minutes with each bid placed.

- The auction is three sessions. Invoices are not generated until after the third session is completed.

Thank You for Bidding and Good Luck!

Peter

Peter - the fact that Heritage shuts auction down on an individual lot basis in extended bidding is very much appreciated by me and I am sure many others on the board. Much more pleasant experience than having to monitor other auctions until 4 am. THANK YOU.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Dave_Berg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Peter - the fact that Heritage shuts auction down on an individual lot basis in extended bidding is very much appreciated by me and I am sure many others on the board. Much more pleasant experience than having to monitor other auctions until 4 am. THANK YOU.
Heritage's closing format causes me to leave money on the table... every time. I'll get run up and outbid on a lot, but can't go back to another tracked lot because it's closed. It's been debated a thousand times. To each his own.
Old 05-11-2017, 03:24 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

With auctions now lined up 12 months a year like planes on approach to O'Hare, leaving money on the table in a particular auction isn't high on my list of things to lose sleep over.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Peter Calderon

Default Closing Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post

Thanks Steve. I'm happy we do it this way because otherwise I would have to be in the office until 4am!