NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 10-30-2017, 09:24 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default A Big Welcome to Steiner Auctions, Net54baseball's Newest Advertiser

I want to take a second to acknowledge our newest advertiser, Steiner Auctions. Their advertising (and support) on our forum is appreciated greatly. I hope our members will take a look at their current sports auction and find the collectibles you are looking for. Thanks again to the Steiner Auctions team. Ya'll will probably see some more things from them soon too!!

https://auction.steinersports.com

Old 10-30-2017, 11:39 AM
Brendan Mullen

Welcome! I've never bid in their auctions before but I am going to sign up today. I've been looking for a decent Johnny Evers autograph and posted a WTB ad a couple of weeks ago. Aaron from Steiner Auctions was kind enough to remember this and reach out to me that they had one. Thanks Aaron!

Brendan
Old 10-30-2017, 03:11 PM
Jeff Lazarus

They have some incredible pieces up for auction now including Gehrig's rookie contract. I've found myself checking out their auctions more in the last year.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Aaron Rothschild

Default Thanks

Thanks for the compliments guys! We have been making an effort to step-it-up over here with exciting and unique items.

Don't miss the gems in this current auction and look out of for some really special pieces moving forward.
Old 11-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Jay Cee

Just signed up and registration was easy. You might want to add Net54 to the drop down list for how we heard about you. I checked "other". Looks like some good stuff.

Last edited by BeanTown; 11-01-2017 at 11:59 PM.
Old 11-14-2017, 03:44 PM
Aaron Rothschild

Default Auction Ends Saturday.

Just a friendly reminder that the Steiner Auctions "Fall Classic" ends this Saturday, Nov. 18th.

https://auction.steinersports.com/

The ending of the auction uses the “15-minute rule” format. Starting at 10:00 PM EST on the last day of the auction (Saturday, November 18th), the auction will close only if no bids are placed on any item between 9:45pm - 10:00pm, the closing time. If any bid is placed on any auction item, the entire auction will stay open for another 15 minutes. This process will stay in effect until no bids are placed on any item within an expanded 15-minute period. If the extended 15-minute period(s) cause the auction to remain open past 2:00am EST Nov. 19th, 2017, Steiner reserves the right to close the auction at any time and as such will provide fair warning/call for last bids.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

Just signed up. Easy and fast. Some really cool stuff.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:15 PM
Chris

I have purchased a number of items from Aaron over the years and he is phenomenal. I am glad to see he's working on their auctions now. This current one has a great selection, although, unfortunately, I was outbid on the one I was going for. Great stuff and I look forward to bidding on many more moving forward.