NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 04-29-2014, 08:03 AM

Default Introduction for Worthridge

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the community here, my name is Kenny Davis and my brother in law, Rick Kohl Jr. and I are starting an auction and retail site by the name Worthridge. We will focusing on Sports Memorabilia but we will be handling many other different types of collectibles also.

I know that many of you are familiar with my father in law, Rick Kohl. He meant a lot to me and I feel blessed that I was able to work with him for the 7 years that I did. I hope that myself and his son can work to gain the trust and respect of many of you who will hopefully be customers and possibly consignors in our new venture.

We have been working hard to get ready for our upcoming auction that will be opening on June 8th. We are still working some bugs out of our site www.worthridge.com and most of those should be squared away in the next day or so.

I look forward to meeting many of you.

Kenny Davis
Worthridge.com
Old 04-29-2014, 08:16 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Welcome to the forum Kenny. Thanks for the quick chat on the phone just now too. We look forward to you being a part of the community.
Old 04-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Barry Arnold

Default newbie

welcome aboard and best of luck with the new venture.

all the best,
barry
Old 06-23-2014, 09:12 AM

Barry & Leon,

Thanks for the kind words and sorry for the delayed response, we have been working hard on the auction.

Kenny
Old 03-30-2015, 11:50 PM

Default Issues with Worthridge Auctions

I am wondering if any other collectors are having issues with Worthridge Auctions? I realize they are new and owned by two guys (Richard Kohl and Kenny Davis) that recently entered into the sports card industry, but I am having trouble getting them to respond. I won a couple of lots in their recent auction, in which both lots stated that the lot had "over 300 cards" in each of the two lots. When I finally received my lots, both had only 237 cards. I wrote to them THREE different times requesting either a partial refund, or the other 126 cards. Finally, I received a weak email telling me that they would get back to me that day. "That day" came and went and NO response. I am starting to get concerned since this is a new auction house with no track record. Anybody else have any issues? John Young
Old 03-31-2015, 05:03 AM
And.rew Mil.ler

Wait, Nolan Ryan is a member here??
Old 03-31-2015, 06:29 AM

Default Issues with Worthridge

Hi John (and card collecting community)-

I sent an email with a few possible solutions yesterday to correct the issue with your purchase. I apologize that it didn't get to you any sooner. We look forward to coming to a positive resolution for you.

Will Sykes
Worthridge
Old 03-31-2015, 08:33 AM
Phil Garry

For what it's "worth", I bought an item from Worthridge a couple of auctions ago, received it without any issues. It was a single photo.
Old 03-31-2015, 11:48 AM

Default Worthridge update

I received an email from Will Sykes at Worthridge Auctions, this morning, and they have now acknowledged the mistakes that were made in the listing of the two different lots. There was an offer to send some different items (different years of cards) in lieu of the items listed in the lot. I declined and accepted a partial refund to make up for the percentage of cards that were missing. I want to be fair and let the hobby know that although Worthridge was not responsive to my three previous emails, they did offer a solution this morning. John Young (not really Nolan Ryan, just a fan of the Ryan Express)!
Old 08-16-2016, 09:09 AM
Jason

Default Worthridge Issue

Hello,

25 May 2016 I won an auction lot from Worthridge Auctions and Retail and the lot was to be accompanied by a James Spence Authentication (JSA) Letter of Authenticity (LOA) and after several weeks of having not received my order I called Worthridge and was told they forgot to send it, received an apology, and the item was mailed. In the package a handwritten note stated that Worthridge would send the LOA at a later date. After a period of a couple weeks I began to call to ask when I would receive the LOA and was told soon. 22 July 2016 I sent an email asking for an update – no response to my email or phone messages. 25 July 2016 I called Worthridge and was told I would receive the JSA LOA by 5 August 2016. I requested and received an email verifying this in writing, the LOA never arrived. On 8 August 2016 I emailed Worthridge, no response. I've called Worthridge every day from 9-12, 15 and 16 August and have left multiple voicemails during their posted hours of business. Can anyone assist, they’re not responding to my emails or phone calls? My intent isn't to defame Worthridge, but rather to receive what I paid for.

Last edited by js95b1p; 08-16-2016 at 09:14 AM. Reason: left a sentance off
Old 08-16-2016, 10:22 AM
Gr3g N@z@r3th

Quote:
Originally Posted by js95b1p View Post
Hello,

25 May 2016 I won an auction lot from Worthridge Auctions and Retail and the lot was to be accompanied by a James Spence Authentication (JSA) Letter of Authenticity (LOA) and after several weeks of having not received my order I called Worthridge and was told they forgot to send it, received an apology, and the item was mailed. In the package a handwritten note stated that Worthridge would send the LOA at a later date. After a period of a couple weeks I began to call to ask when I would receive the LOA and was told soon. 22 July 2016 I sent an email asking for an update – no response to my email or phone messages. 25 July 2016 I called Worthridge and was told I would receive the JSA LOA by 5 August 2016. I requested and received an email verifying this in writing, the LOA never arrived. On 8 August 2016 I emailed Worthridge, no response. I've called Worthridge every day from 9-12, 15 and 16 August and have left multiple voicemails during their posted hours of business. Can anyone assist, they’re not responding to my emails or phone calls? My intent isn't to defame Worthridge, but rather to receive what I paid for.
And your name is..............??
Old 08-16-2016, 10:45 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnaz01 View Post
And your name is..............??
Ja.son Schroe.der

Glad to help.