NonSports Forum

Net54baseball.com
Welcome to Net54baseball.com. These forums are devoted to both Pre- and Post- war baseball cards and vintage memorabilia, as well as other sports. There is a separate section for Buying, Selling and Trading - the B/S/T area!! If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it. . Contact the moderator at leon@net54baseball.com should you have any questions or concerns. When you click on links to eBay on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Enjoy!
Net54baseball.com
Net54baseball.com
ebay GSB
T206s on eBay
Babe Ruth Cards on eBay
t206 Ty Cobb on eBay
Ty Cobb Cards on eBay
Lou Gehrig Cards on eBay
Baseball T201-T217 on eBay
Baseball E90-E107 on eBay
T205 Cards on eBay
Baseball Postcards on eBay
Goudey Cards on eBay
Baseball Memorabilia on eBay
Baseball Exhibit Cards on eBay
Baseball Strip Cards on eBay
Baseball Baking Cards on eBay
Sporting News Cards on eBay
Play Ball Cards on eBay
Joe DiMaggio Cards on eBay
Mickey Mantle Cards on eBay
Bowman 1951-1955 on eBay
Football Cards on eBay

Go Back   Net54baseball.com Forums > Net54baseball Main Forum - WWII & Older Baseball Cards > Net54baseball Vintage (WWII & Older) Baseball Cards & New Member Introductions

Old 01-31-2021, 07:31 AM
James

Default Best Way of Reaching Sirius Sportscards Owner?

I've called the business phone number on the site (mailbox is full) and sent an email to the business email listed (not responded to).

Does anyone know the best way of reaching the owner through personal phone, personal email, etc?

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by griffon512; 01-31-2021 at 08:22 AM.
Old 01-31-2021, 07:32 AM
John
John Pur.cell

It’s not easy. No help, I know, but you are definitely not alone in that frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-31-2021, 07:54 AM
Bill Roberts

Good luck. I'm beginning to understand why he advertises a negative rate of 3.5 percent for some consignments.
Old 02-01-2021, 10:16 AM
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjp3rd View Post
It’s not easy. No help, I know, but you are definitely not alone in that frustration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you or anyone else has had any luck reaching him, how did you do it?
Old 02-01-2021, 10:27 AM

go to their web site and click on contact....I have had no problem the few times I have asked about a package status...he usually responds within a reasonable amount of time, and shipping of the auction winnings is prompt..just that he has so many, the amount of packages may overwhelm his PO for a few days

Bruce Perry
Old 02-01-2021, 10:35 AM
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by theuclakid View Post
go to their web site and click on contact....I have had no problem the few times I have asked about a package status...he usually responds within a reasonable amount of time, and shipping of the auction winnings is prompt..just that he has so many, the amount of packages may overwhelm his PO for a few days

Bruce Perry
Thanks, I did that and got this response "Error - page not found: ContactUsConfirmation"

I tried the other business contact info options as well and they don't work. As a result, I'm hoping someone has the owner's personal contact info.
Old 02-01-2021, 12:22 PM

well that's not good....I hope you can contact Sirius...as I said, he (they) has always been cordial with me, and I do not consign with his auctions

Bruce Perry
Old 02-01-2021, 04:10 PM
James
James Kin.chen

I actually had someone answer the phone one Thursday night around 10-11 pm when an auction was ending. This was 3 or so years ago.
Old 02-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Peter Spaeth

Send an email saying you have a million dollar collection you are looking to consign.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.
Old 02-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Sam Sw@rtz

So many auction houses. It blows my mind that some can survive with poor customer service, considering they’re essentially in the business of customer service.
Old 02-01-2021, 05:32 PM
�tis J�hns�n

This worked for me: I emailed Auction Report saying, "One of your Featured Advertisers is completely unresponsive to its customers. Is this really an Advertiser you want to Feature?"
I got an email from the auction house resolving the issue the next day.
Sirius is an advertiser on the Auction Report site.
Old 02-01-2021, 09:08 PM
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Send an email saying you have a million dollar collection you are looking to consign.
smart
Old 02-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Dave Foster

Win one of their auctions. Then don't pay for 60 days. You are bound to hear from them.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:26 PM
ja.mes na.higian

Default Sirius - Michael

I have been a client of theirs since day one. I have won thousands of cards on their auctions over the years and have consigned several thousand others.

In the past telephone calls are something they do not handle well at all.

That said, one of the principles is named Michael and he usually responds to me within 24 hours of emailing.
Old 02-02-2021, 05:32 PM
James

Default they responded

took a long time, but finally heard back from them over email. thanks.
Old 03-26-2021, 05:20 AM
Jay Shumsky

Apparently their customer service has not improved. I sent multiple emails and tried calling numerous times to get information about a card in their last auction. No response to emails and no one ever answered the phone, and mailbox was full so couldn't leave a message. They potentially cost themselves money because I would have bid higher than the final bid on the card I was interested in if I could have found out what I wanted to know about it.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:56 AM
Cory

Default No replies at all

No ability to leave a voicemail. I’ve tried multiple times. I’ve sent 3 emails also no reply to any. How can you consider consigning to them when they won’t reply to bidders. I won several cards in thier last auction and can’t get a reply.
Cory Weiser
Old 06-26-2021, 10:19 AM
Jay Shumsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddieJoss View Post
No ability to leave a voicemail. I’ve tried multiple times. I’ve sent 3 emails also no reply to any. How can you consider consigning to them when they won’t reply to bidders. I won several cards in thier last auction and can’t get a reply.
Cory Weiser
Looks like nothing has changed from a few months ago when I tried to contact them. None of their listings show card backs, and I wanted to see the back of a card that had a MC qualifier but the front was fine so I wasn't bidding on it without seeing the back. Agreed there is no way I would ever consign something with them, and even bidding on something is unlikely. Maybe a higher graded card with no qualifier would be it since I could probably assume the back would be fine.